2 hours ago, agukiin51 said:

Hello! Your mod is great and I would love to try it, but the first time I installed it when an event was triggered they both stayed still in front of the device, so I decided to do a clean installation, I reinstalled everything, trying the mods one by one. It did cause me some conflict but now I have all the requirements and it never starts any event, the DD belt works and the dialog functions too, but the events don't..., could someone help me and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thank you!!

Sometimes it messes up, you can open console and type, set pp_debug to 1, and if you're having an error with events it should give you an option to fix it. (A new page should open in the MCM.)

Edited by Lenore
22 hours ago, Lenore said:

np!

hey!, it keeps giving me errors, when you start an event with a shopkeeper they stare at each other. In the debug section it says (false) to start events, I think it's due to a mod conflict. I'm going to do another clean install. One question, do I have to install the zaz packages from 7 to 8+ or is it only valid with the latter? Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

19 minutes ago, agukiin51 said:

do I have to install the zaz packages from 7 to 8+

I have 8+ and I'm running SE. Sorry :( wish I could help you more. You could probably take a look at the requirements posted on the first page?

Edited by Lenore
8 minutes ago, Lenore said:

Tengo 8+ y estoy ejecutando SE. Lo siento :( , ojalá pudiera ayudarte más. ¿Probablemente podría echar un vistazo a los requisitos publicados en la primera página?

Of course, it's just what I'm doing, I'm only going to add the essential mods and two or three more aspectual ones ? . that way it should work. You have helped me a lot thank you very much!! ?

Hello!, I already got it to work by removing the zillions of mods, everything works for me except one thing, the events that involve the merchants do not work for me, my spouse stares at the merchant and him but nothing happens, then yes I go out and get on the furniture (sometimes not) and they keep looking at each other. Any ideas? In the debug section, it continues to appear in the option: initiate events- False. The only ones that involve a merchant or tavern keeper fail me. Thank you very much in advance, I don't want to bother. 

25 minutes ago, agukiin51 said:

Hello!, I already got it to work by removing the zillions of mods, everything works for me except one thing, the events that involve the merchants do not work for me, my spouse stares at the merchant and him but nothing happens, then yes I go out and get on the furniture (sometimes not) and they keep looking at each other. Any ideas? In the debug section, it continues to appear in the option: initiate events- False. The only ones that involve a merchant or tavern keeper fail me. Thank you very much in advance, I don't want to bother. 

I get this on the screen. 

20221218072725_1.jpg

When spouse want sex (no way to reject) and sex from other mod is happening, than dialogs from mod are lost (maybe forewer). Seems scene is not finished and no way to resume.

One time had leave Whiterun and had long walk through Riverwood and almost reached Helgen. There my wife find me and i had to walk slowly with her back to Whiterun to wait near tavern while she eat. Seems she forgot to start quest at morning so we reached tavern in deep night.

Debug button wanted to stop or resume events.

Or any option to abort event by dialog when i see that it may go wrong (any punishment accepted).

And it is some silly thing that i am always good pet. Maybe i want to be bad pet sometimes as i am not trained at all.

Hi I've got a problem:

I was force greeted to get a whipping, but then been interupted by another force greet, and the scene didnt start. Instead my spouse only said "Behave yourself". Later I ecognized that now I'm stuck, see screenshot below.

Is there a way I can manually trigger this event again to get it to complete or do i have to go back and load an earlier save?

Thanks a lot and please keep adding Content to this mod! I really like it!

Screenshot 2022-12-20 090017.png

To anyone who uses an older version of Papyrus Tweaks NG, and events aren't working.
Update to the latest version. (Papyrus Tweaks NG 3.0.1).
Then in-game, use the command "set pp_debug to 1", open the PetProject MCM, and hit the repair button if it shows up.
After brief testing, that fixed it for me.

19 hours ago, MaiNeym said:

To anyone who uses an older version of Papyrus Tweaks NG, and events aren't working.
Update to the latest version. (Papyrus Tweaks NG 3.0.1).
Then in-game, use the command "set pp_debug to 1", open the PetProject MCM, and hit the repair button if it shows up.
After brief testing, that fixed it for me.

Thank you very much, you gave me the solution. I really appreciate that you wanted to share your finding!

23 hours ago, whathisfaceguy said:

I'm having a similar problem where events just don't seem to happen. I tried all the solutions here and none seemed to work. Even the debug doesn't show anything wrong.

Check the sexual orientation in MCM, if you are two women and you have it set to (heterosexual) it will not work.

On 12/20/2022 at 10:03 AM, bigbasi said:

Hi I've got a problem:

I was force greeted to get a whipping, but then been interupted by another force greet, and the scene didnt start. Instead my spouse only said "Behave yourself". Later I ecognized that now I'm stuck, see screenshot below.

Is there a way I can manually trigger this event again to get it to complete or do i have to go back and load an earlier save?

Thanks a lot and please keep adding Content to this mod! I really like it!

Screenshot 2022-12-20 090017.png

A bit late, but if a force greet gets blocked, you should be able to see that in the dialogue for the spouse as "...", and selecting that generally continues the scene normally. Of course, that only applies if it was a force greet that didn't have a chance to play out correctly.

On 12/30/2022 at 10:25 PM, jc321 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Srende as requested

?

On 1/4/2023 at 6:01 AM, Srende said:

A bit late, but if a force greet gets blocked, you should be able to see that in the dialogue for the spouse as "...", and selecting that generally continues the scene normally. Of course, that only applies if it was a force greet that didn't have a chance to play out correctly.

?

And how would one fix it if it wasn't a forcegreet causing the issue?

I have the same problem where 'Events can start' is set to false, 'Current running event' is at 5 but no option to reset things in the debug menu, and no "..." chat option.

@Srende

I'm using a male PC (I know, I know) and have edited the items to be compatible with males. However when SL animations trigger the player is always in the dominant position as the male with female mistress.
I saw the author of this mod uses a workaround that changes the SL gender to female before scenes, then changes them back after. Would it be possible to apply a script of this kind to the equipped belt?

48 minutes ago, alternateaccounts said:

@Srende

Estoy usando una PC masculina (lo sé, lo sé) y he editado los elementos para que sean compatibles con los hombres. Sin embargo, cuando se activan las animaciones SL, el jugador siempre está en la posición dominante como el hombre con la amante femenina.
Vi que el autor de este mod usa una solución alternativa que cambia el género SL a femenino antes de las escenas y luego lo vuelve a cambiar después. ¿Sería posible aplicar un script de este tipo al cinturón equipado?

I don't know much about it, but SexLab has a quick access to switch positions during scenes, I hope it will serve as a temporary solution.