12 hours ago, Best1123 said:

Okay I will do some experimenting of my own to try and trigger it.

Ether way glad to see this mod back in the fold and I hope you keep developing it as there isn't a mod out there quite like it. ?

Looking at how SL does that, it's the "Times vaginal" in the Sex diary page of its MCM. Although, that gets incremented each time the player is participating in an animation with the "Vaginal" tag, regardless of any worn chastity belt.

So I think the way to be completely sure of the status here, would be to have a custom counter monitoring any scenes player is participating in, and then use that instead.

3 hours ago, Srende said:

Looking at how SL does that, it's the "Times vaginal" in the Sex diary page of its MCM. Although, that gets incremented each time the player is participating in an animation with the "Vaginal" tag, regardless of any worn chastity belt.

So I think the way to be completely sure of the status here, would be to have a custom counter monitoring any scenes player is participating in, and then use that instead.

Hi Srende

I have done some experimenting which is what I tend to do with a new mod as I want to see all of the mods features in action in some way.

My original test character had the Times vaginal at 0 so the scene should have triggered if the requirement for it to be triggered is for it to be 0.

I made a new test character to double check and made sure she never had any sexual encounters what so ever by adjusting the settings to make sure she did not even attempt to have sex what so ever.

Unfortunately the dialog still didn't trigger on this new test character.

I would have said that it was bugged but considering that it is working fine for you I am honestly a bit stumped as to why it isn't working for me?

Other than that I can confirm that everything else is working properly on the mod as described and it is defiantly remaining in my load order. 

Eh, not sure if it was working for me back then. As that was one of the first things I encountered couple of months ago when starting to work on this again, just noticed it was showing when it shouldn't have and changed the check. I doubt I tested it beyond it not appearing at that point.

If feel like doing some (more) testing, I can send you some different versions of that specific script to test later. I don't have a save to test that specific bit at the moment myself.

Edit: Nevermind, found the issue I think, seems like creation kit has changed some things on its own later, which I missed. The attached file should hopefully fix it, I'll do a proper update later if it does. Just drop that file in the data\scripts folder under your skyrim.

Edit 2: The fix is now part of version 2.0.2

Edited by Srende
1 hour ago, Srende said:

Eh, not sure if it was working for me back then. As that was one of the first things I encountered couple of months ago when starting to work on this again, just noticed it was showing when it shouldn't have and changed the check. I doubt I tested it beyond it not appearing at that point.

If feel like doing some (more) testing, I can send you some different versions of that specific script to test later. I don't have a save to test that specific bit at the moment myself.

Edit: Nevermind, found the issue I think, seems like creation kit has changed some things on its own later, which I missed. The attached file should hopefully fix it, I'll do a proper update later if it does. Just drop that file in the data\scripts folder under your skyrim.

pp_marriageMain.pex 20.62 kB · 1 download

Hi Srende

Thanks for your work identifying the issue.

I would download the fix but the link appears to be broken as nothing downloads when clicked.

If you could fix it as soon as possible that would be great.?

Edit: fixed it it was google chrome blocking the download as it thought it was a virus. Had to use Edge but have now downloaded it.

Edited by Best1123
26 minutes ago, Tetras66 said:

I thought I downloaded the latest version (2.0.1) but the forcegreet bug after release seemed to trigger and I lost all the mod's dialogue options.

This was when starting a break? You should only have the dialogue to continue as pet after that, which then starts a new lock up. That bug or its fix didn't do anything about the dialogue, just that the spouse would keep trying to force greet after releaseing you, without actually having any dialogue to force greet with.

8 minutes ago, Best1123 said:

Hi Srende

Thanks for your work identifying the issue.

I would download the fix but the link appears to be broken as nothing downloads when clicked.

If you could fix it as soon as possible that would be great.?

Hmm, try a different browser? The download looks to be working fine.

22 minutes ago, Srende said:

This was when starting a break? You should only have the dialogue to continue as pet after that, which then starts a new lock up. That bug or its fix didn't do anything about the dialogue, just that the spouse would keep trying to force greet after releaseing you, without actually having any dialogue to force greet with.

Hmm, try a different browser? The download looks to be working fine.

Hi Srende

It was google chrome blocking it as it thought that it was a threat to my computer.

I can confirm that the script above has fixed the issue.

Thanks for fixing this issue.?

58 minutes ago, Srende said:

Ohhh, no, sorry. My bad, I read it wrong. It isn't after a break, it is just a normal "time for release" scenario (with the belt, I mean). After it happens the sex scenes play twice, then after that she keeps force greeting.

1 hour ago, Tetras66 said:

Ohhh, no, sorry. My bad, I read it wrong. It isn't after a break, it is just a normal "time for release" scenario (with the belt, I mean). After it happens the sex scenes play twice, then after that she keeps force greeting.

Odd, I just tested that and seemed to work as expected.  Only issue I've had with that particular FG and SE is that the force greets seem to be occasionally slower to trigger with SE, that one in particular usually takes a few seconds for me after being set up.

3 minutes ago, itami_no_hana said:

I have the old version installed on LE setup. Can I just update it with SE version midgame? Or maybe I need a clean save?

In theory, yes. I don't think there were any changes breaking things script wise. Not sure if LE likes the newer esp format though. Completely untested scenario though ;)

7 hours ago, Tetras66 said:

I have this issue as well. Following a normal "time for release" there is a repeated forcegreet with no rebelting offered. I installed 2.0.2 with no change, this still exists for me. Thanks for returning to this much enjoyed mod. 

5 hours ago, tester86 said:

I have this issue as well. Following a normal "time for release" there is a repeated forcegreet with no rebelting offered. I installed 2.0.2 with no change, this still exists for me. Thanks for returning to this much enjoyed mod. 

I had the same problem but managed to fix it. Maybe @Srende could use this fix and push a new version?

I'm not the author so I don't know the codebase as good but as far as I could see the package and script is good, but there maybe is something more underlying...
The problem as far as I can see is that in the dialogue branch in the forcegreet, the conditions to initiate the dialogue can never logically be met per the definition of pp_marriageMain quest stages, which is why no dialogue topic is played.

I fixed it by changing pp_marriageReleasePt2StartLockup ( Form ID 0B00EB88 ) topic in Quest pp_marriageReleasePt2  -> you have 3 topics there, my conditions right now are

First topic problems :

There was getIsAliasRef -> spouse twice in there, i suppose you were copying and forgot to delete one? they are both AND, there's no use for checking for the same thing twice

There were also 2 extra getStage which as far as i can see are redundant

First topic fixed ( branches into pp_releaseLockup1 and pp_releaseLockupNo1 :
getIsAliasRef -> spouse
getGlobalValue -> pp_partTimeBreak == 0
getStage -> pp_marriageMain >= 200
getStage -> pp_marriageMain < 400

Second topic fixed ( branches into pp_releaseTrialMid1):
getIsAliasRef -> spouse
getStage -> pp_marriageMain >= 100
getStage -> pp_marriageMain < 200

Third topic fixed (branches into pp_releaseBreakStart1)
getIsAliasRef -> spouse
getStage -> pp_marriageMain >= 300
getStage -> pp_marriageMain < 400
getGlobabValue -> pp_partTimeBreak == 2

Just want to point out that I don't see anything that accounts for stage 500 which is permanent chastity even before I did my fixing, which is I presume okay since release will never happen ? :D

Edited by chastefan01
6 hours ago, chastefan01 said:

I had the same problem but managed to fix it. Maybe @Srende could use this fix and push a new version?

That basically has two different blocks of rules, that overlap slightly, but do have OR somewhere in there between them. (Unless I misremembered how the AND / OR priority works here).

But yes, that was my thought that something is wrong with that but will need to have a closer look.

Edit: aw, yup. Did remember the behaviour between AND/OR the wrong way around it seems.

Edited by Srende
On 9/10/2022 at 11:27 PM, ThePopato said:

So glad this got an update! Just one problem though, I'm having some trouble starting the shop assistant event. I've set all event poll probabilities to 100% and I'm testing with a store that has the relevant reftype, but the event does not fire. The event weight is also at 200, so I'm not quite sure what the problem could be. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Having this same problem, new event doesn't seem to trigger.

Just now, Kargano01 said:

Hello Srende. First of all many many thx for updates. I realy love this mode. 

And did i see right? It is not longer a requirement of DM3 ( i take the display model)?

Many thanks

That was always optional, so it was used if it was there, but not required. DM3 does things differently from DM2 that was for LE, that being part of the reason its not used anymore if available.

The few poses that were used from DM2 if available are now replaced with poses from DD.

5 minutes ago, Srende said:

That was always optional, so it was used if it was there, but not required. DM3 does things differently from DM2 that was for LE, that being part of the reason its not used anymore if available.

The few poses that were used from DM2 if available are now replaced with poses from DD.

Ahhh i see. Ok, many thanks.

I triggered the lunch task and my spouse walked me from Belethor's shop, out the front of Whiterun, past the carriage driver and just kept walking. Somehow I don't think she meant to walk that far for lunch in Whiterun. When it triggered in Riften I was left in the town square. I reloaded the one in Whiterun and it repeated the same walk. I'm curious where I would have been led....

43 minutes ago, tester86 said:

I triggered the lunch task and my spouse walked me from Belethor's shop, out the front of Whiterun, past the carriage driver and just kept walking. Somehow I don't think she meant to walk that far for lunch in Whiterun. When it triggered in Riften I was left in the town square. I reloaded the one in Whiterun and it repeated the same walk. I'm curious where I would have been led....

Probably triggered somewhere earlier and she didn't catch up to you until whiterun. Had that happen couple of times, and there are some mitigations for it in the event, but still can happen.