PetProject SE

View File

This mod aims to immersively expand the vanilla Skyrim marriage with some bdsm themes, where the player is the submissive pet.

In practice this means the chosen spouse wanting to lock the player in a chastity belt, and placing other demands on the player as time progresses. There are random events/scenes that will happen when journeying around the world and playing the game otherwise normally.

Generally, I'd recommend choosing a spouse that is also a follower, as most events  happen outside the player home and will require the spouse present.

The mod supports both female and male spouses, but only female player character.

It is also recommended to disable the animation filter in Zaz Animation pack, and let DD handle that.

Old LE version here.

Recommended playstyle

This is intended to be immersive and to follow somewhat realistic constraints, so for example, a lunch event can only happen during lunch time. So in general to get most out of it during normal gameplay I'd recommend having some other mod to require sleep regularly, and also avoiding fast travel. As these will force more visits to inns & player homes to sleep for example, and are a common location for events.

How to start

Marry the NPC you want, and they should come talk to you within a day when in a player owned house.

Player owned here does mean player owned, not the house the NPC might already own.

Before starting, have a look at the mod MCM menu to configure the available limits to your liking, as these will be locked once you start as a pet.

Events

The events can be triggered in a few different ways, with each having its own probability setting in the MCM. When set to 0%, no events will start on that trigger. If multiple events can be started on the same trigger, they also have a configurable weight setting in MCM that will then be used to determine which event to start. For example if events A & B can start, with A at weight 10 and B at weight 20, the event B is twice as likely to be started than event A.

This is a list of the events currently in the mod, and when they can trigger. All events currently require your spouse to be nearby as well. There might be some event specific criteria as well that are not listed here, but this should give a general idea where they can trigger.

Spoiler

Lunch break

• Most locations with an inn (cities, towns, others)
  • When entering that location, or when polled
  • Between 11:00 and 17:00

Breakfast

• Waking up between 5:00 and 11:00

Marital duties

• On periodic poll
  • More likely on some locations than others
  • Can include other followers if around

Helping hand

• Entering a player house or polled while in it
  • Between 11:30 and 20:00
  • Requires another NPC in the house (follower, house carl)

A night out & A night out with friends

• Entering a player house or polled while in it
  • Between 16:15 and 22:00

Stopping at an Inn & Stopping at an inn with friends

• Entering any inn
  • Between 14:30 and 22:30

Shop assistant & Shop display

• Entering some stores
  • Between 8:30 and 16:00

A Day in the City & A Long Day in the City

• Entering a walled city
  • Between 9:00 and 16:00

Conflicts

Since the mod is focused on long-term chastity, it'll conflict with other mods doing the same thing, or just any mod if they equip the player with chastity belts.

Also, any mod modifying the vanilla marriage can conflict as well.

Known conflicting mods:

• Troubles of Heroine

Recommended companion mods

These are some that I use myself, but the general idea here is just to have some more NPCs around the world, especially cities to use as audience or participants in the random events.

Requirements

Permissions

• No uploading anywhere outside loverslab
  • Patches are fine
  • Always link to the original mod & credit
  • Preferably ask me first

Credits & Thanks

• Kimy, Min, Zadil,& everyone else for Devious Devices & associated mods
  • naaitsab for contributing some item styles

Changelog

Spoiler

2.2.1 - 2022-10-30

• Event: A Day in the city
    • Fix spouse not following player to start the event
  • Event: Lunch break
    • Slightly move poles in Morthal for better access when DCL is installed
  • Improve cuffing scene end reliability
  • Stats: change longest lockup to longest completed lockup
  • Beter handling of settings change and restore for npc greetings and sandboxing height during events
  • Blocked the virgin start option if selected part time beforehand
  • Add a semi-hidden debug info display in mcm

2.2.0 - 2022-10-23

• Add new event: A day in the City
    • Can trigger when entering a walled city
  • Add a statistics tab to the config menu
  • Add world encounters with pet walkers
  • Fix Serana handling when she's a follower
  • Fix npc preferences getting regenerated on each encounter
  • Fix spouse arousal modifier not being properly applied to non-location change triggers
  • Fix city enter triggers not working properly
  • Improve follower detection for sandboxing during events
  • Disable random NPC greetings during most events
    • Limit events in walled cities to inside walls
  • Event: Shop assistant
    • Limit who can be picked as the shopkeeper in shops with multiple Boss references (e.g. no more Ingun Black-Briar)
    • Fix followers getting stuck sandboxing in the store, when the event failed to start due to race condition of player leaving the store while the event was starting

2.1.1 - 2022-09-24

•  Improved how NPC preferences are generated
  •  Support translations through SkyUI
  •  Event: Night out
    •  Equip more items on player based on spouse preferences
  •  Event: Shop assistant
    •  Improve event startup reliability
    •  Help spouse & shopkeeper reach their destination if needed

2.1.0 - 2022-09-18

• Part time
    •  Option in the initial starting dialogue to start as a part time pet
    • Shopkeepers now have some preferences/fetishes and make requests on what the player should wear
    • Make sure spouse reaches player sooner
  • Event: Night out
    • Make sure player & spouse get out of beds with frames

2.0.4 - 2022-09-14

• Fix pole position outside Sadris Used wares
    • Fix missing locreftypes in some stores
    • Improve event reliability when spouse stays inside
    • Include some stores in Whiterun
    • Handle bindings to Zap furniture slightly differently

2.0.3 - 2022-09-11

• Fix release end dialogue not triggering correctly

2.0.2 - 2022-09-11

• Fix virgin start dialogue not appearing correctly
  • Fix hesitant start dialogue force greet not working correctly

2.0.1 - 2022-09-10

• Fix Spouse getting stuck in force greet after release when starting a break

2.0.0 - 2022-09-10

•  Moved to Skyrim SE/AE
  •  Update for DD 5.0
  •  Update some optional dependencies for SSE
  •  Add rule: Spouse takes part of all earned gold
  •  Allow collaring scene to take place in inns
  •  Fix virgin check conditions in startup scene
  •  Improve SL animation selection logic
  •  Make sure the plugs stay equipped
  •  Fix typos & improve dialogue
  •  Event: Stopping at an inn
    • Fixes for player getting stuck on stairs
    • Fix for potentiallty waiting an extra day if scene starts very late evening
  • Event: Night out
    • Fix player potentially getting stuck at scene start
  • Event: Helping hand
    • Fix event getting stuck if started in a house cell without a bed. e.g. hearthfire house cellar
    • Expanded possible locations to most inns in the game
    • Improvements to the scene logic to prevent some possibilies of the event getting stuck
  • New event: Shop assistant
  • New option to start as part time pet - EXPERIMENTAL
    • Not enabled by default, to enable use console command "set pp_feat_partTime to 1" before the initial dialogue
    • Option in the initial starting dialogue to start as a part time pet
    • Can ask before a release to be let free afterwards
    • Can continue as pet at any time when on a break

1.5.2 - 2019-05-30

• Add rubber collar variants
  • Fix male spouse positioning on NPC - NPC SL scenes
  • Make spouse essential
  • Remove zaz keywords from items

1.5.1 - 2019-05-26

• Improve event registration to be more reliable
    • This also means the events are only registered after doing the initial dialogue, so the menu will be empty on game start
  • Improve MCM loading
  • Fix quest cleanup when stopping after trial
  • Fix Background ticker starting before marriage

1.5.0 - 2019-05-25

• Add short event: Marital duties with couple of variations
  • Add short event: Lunch break (really, not much happens)
  • Add rule: Collar & short collaring scene
  • Add rule: Pets can't use the marital bed
    • Pets normally sleep on the floor
    • You can ask for permission to sleep on the bed, with a few of different outcomes
  • Add some dialogue after getting permanently locked
  • Add some greeting comments for spouse
  • Add config option for spouse sexuality
    • This setting is now used by the events instead of the SexLab one
  • Add config slider for sped up timescale for that timeskip option
  • Fix cuffs not being ever equipped again after removed once
  • Fix permanent denial scene getting stuck with male spouse
  • Fix intial starting dialogue using "Mistress" instead of "Master" with male spouse
  • Fix cuffing start happening while already wearing cuffs
  • Fix cuff start dialogue disappearing
  • Adjust private room chance to be higher in "A stop at an inn"
  • Optimize MCM initialisation

1.4.4 - 2019-04-08

• Fix NPC selection logic in "A helping hand"

1.4.3 - 2019-04-17

• Fix mistimed dialogue when player gets denied release
  • Fix Cuff style menu increasingly getting duplicates in config
  • Add more item styles from DDx and DCUR (if installed) - Thanks naaitsab!

1.4.2 - 2019-04-15

• Fix asking for extended cuff time effectively making cuffs permanent
  • Fix wrong gag being sometimes equipped during "A night out", causing issues with Sexlab scenes
  • Fix breakfast event dialogue starting middle of plug vibration event
  • Fix missing "A stop at an inn" scene position in Ivarstead's Vilemyr Inn
  • Improve marriage starting logic and error handling
  • Improve dialogue when asking cuff extensions
  • Some tweaks to "A night out" scene timings
  • Add some more dialogue to release scenes when player gets denied

1.4.1 - 2019-04-13

• Fix wrong belt getting equipped after "A stop at an inn"

1.4.0 - 2019-04-13

• Add event: A stop at an inn
  • Add spouse arousal modifier to event trigger chance
  • Spouse now gets more aroused if they see player trying to masturbate or have sex with others
  • Spouse now gets more aroused when denying player in dialogue
  • Fix events getting triggered in certain conditions when their weight was 0
  • Fix cuffs & collar not being removed at the end of the trial
  • Fix incorrect plug getting equipped after belt removal in "A helping hand"
  • Some tweaks to the helper picking logic in "A Helping hand"
  • Now requires Devious Devices - Integration 4.x
  • Now requires Devious Devices - Expansion
  • Now requires Zaz animation pack 8+

1.3.2 - 2017-08-26

• Fix disabled actors getting picked for Night out with friends
  • Changed how the doll stand animation is handled in Night out
  • Some tweaks to the restraints
  • Minor dialogue changes

1.3.1 - 2017-08-20

• Fix missing check on helper plug removal dialogue

1.3.0 - 2017-08-20

• Added cuffs and collars
  • Added spouse collaring and cuffing the player
  • Fix helping hand not always finding valid helper

1.2.1 - 2017-08-13

• Fix helping hand picking disabled NPCs as helpers
  • Fix DD events not being enabled after helping hand

1.2.0 - 2017-08-12

• Added new event, Helping hand with couple of variants
  • Changed bed finding logic for night out to make it more reliable

1.1.2 - 2017-08-09

• Fix floor tied state lingering on player after night out event
  • Minor adjustments to night out scene start

1.1.1 - 2017-08-08

• Fix some dialogue checks not working when ending trial or starting as virgin

1.1.0 - 2017-08-07

• Added some events during the chastity
  • Spouse can demand some attention when waking up
  • A night out scene with multiple variants
  • Additions to the MCM config to control the event starting
  • New optional dependency: Display Model 2

1.0.1 - 2017-08-06

• Fix default belt not showing up correctly

1.0.0 - 2017-08-02

• Initial release

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/10/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Zaz animation pack 8, Devious Devices 5.1, SexLab Aroused
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, chapaevcsv said:

hmm~ i've tested the mod on LE for a while, and it seem to be working fine so far

Yeah, I don't see why it wouldn't if LE is fine with the newer form of esp and I think all the dependencies have the same versions available as well. Good to hear it works there as well!

So glad this got an update! Just one problem though, I'm having some trouble starting the shop assistant event. I've set all event poll probabilities to 100% and I'm testing with a store that has the relevant reftype, but the event does not fire. The event weight is also at 200, so I'm not quite sure what the problem could be. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

2 minutes ago, ThePopato said:

So glad this got an update! Just one problem though, I'm having some trouble starting the shop assistant event. I've set all event poll probabilities to 100% and I'm testing with a store that has the relevant reftype, but the event does not fire. The event weight is also at 200, so I'm not quite sure what the problem could be. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

That event actually triggers only on location change, that is, entering the store.

That said, not all of the stores got tested, so might still be missing a marker or linked ref. Which store was it?

14 minutes ago, Srende said:

That event actually triggers only on location change, that is, entering the store.

That said, not all of the stores got tested, so might still be missing a marker or linked ref. Which store was it?

I first tried The Pawned Prawn, then Elgrim's Elixirs, and finally the Riverwood Trader.

Edited by ThePopato

I was really enjoying your mod in LE build, very fun, but something missed, some " pauses " > like : every x number of cycles, you can ask for some ( " vacations " / " break " ).

Another idea is about x % of chances, a special event occur about your follower wanting to have some fun with you and exceptionnaly unbelt you.

4 minutes ago, Kharadin said:

I think the belt is open-backed by default, at least at the start, and at least that was the case in LE version.

Yep, that's still the case.

2 minutes ago, tesenfeu said:

I was really enjoying your mod in LE build, very fun, but something missed, some " pauses " > like : every x number of cycles, you can ask for some ( " vacations " / " break " ).

Another idea is about x % of chances, a special event occur about your follower wanting to have some fun with you and exceptionnaly unbelt you.

Yes, that's the new part time feature mentioned in the changelog basically ;) .

Glad to see that you are developing this mod again. It was one of my favourite mods on LE and I still used the original version even on SE as the LE version still worked on SE.

One potential issue that I have encountered is that the text at the start where you can get permanently belted if your character is a virgin doesn't appear at all no matter what your characters virginity status is. I have tried this with both a character who has lost her virginity and a character who still has her virginity and the text to become permanently belted never appears at the start of the mod.

For comparison I installed version 1.52 on my save as well afterwards and while the permanently belted text doesn't appear on the character who has lost here virginity as it should do the text does appear on the character who still has her virginity.

I am not sure why it is doing this especially considering that the test character I used to test this has not had sex what so ever and has worn a chastity belt to make sure she remains a virgin.

Other that the issue mentioned above I love the changes to the mod and I look forward to using it again in my main save one more.

40 minutes ago, Best1123 said:

Glad to see that you are developing this mod again. It was one of my favourite mods on LE and I still used the original version even on SE as the LE version still worked on SE.

One potential issue that I have encountered is that the text at the start where you can get permanently belted if your character is a virgin doesn't appear at all no matter what your characters virginity status is. I have tried this with both a character who has lost her virginity and a character who still has her virginity and the text to become permanently belted never appears at the start of the mod.

For comparison I installed version 1.52 on my save as well afterwards and while the permanently belted text doesn't appear on the character who has lost here virginity as it should do the text does appear on the character who still has her virginity.

I am not sure why it is doing this especially considering that the test character I used to test this has not had sex what so ever and has worn a chastity belt to make sure she remains a virgin.

Other that the issue mentioned above I love the changes to the mod and I look forward to using it again in my main save one more.

Thanks!

That virgin check got changed from using the sexlab "Vaginal" skill to "VaginalCount".  As with "Vaginal" the option was appearing when it clearly shouldn't have, as I don't think the skill gets raised with having sex only ~few times. And barring any documentation for the skills, "VaginalCount" there seemed more appropriate. That also seemed to work correctly with a brief test.

Looking at it, it also does a more generic "had sex" check through sexlab, which is kinda redundant, but might appear here as non virgin,  assuming non vaginal scenes count for that. That part wasn't changed though.

Edited by Srende
12 minutes ago, Srende said:

Thanks!

That virgin check got changed from using the sexlab "Vaginal" skill to "VaginalCount".  As with "Vaginal" the option was appearing when it clearly shouldn't have, as I don't think the skill gets raised with having sex only ~few times. And barring any documentation for the skills, "VaginalCount" there seemed more appropriate. That also seemed to work correctly with a brief test.

Ah okay to be fair I thought it probably was something I was doing wrong.

My last two questions are is this "VaginalCount" viewable through ether a console command or the MCM for sexlab as I have never heard of this VaginalCount system before?

Secondly what are the parameters that the VaginalCount need to be roughly in order to trigger the scene so that I can go test it on my test character?

3 minutes ago, Best1123 said:

Ah okay to be fair I thought it probably was something I was doing wrong.

My last two questions are is this "VaginalCount" viewable through ether a console command or the MCM for sexlab as I have never heard of this VaginalCount system before?

Secondly what are the parameters that the VaginalCount need to be roughly in order to trigger the scene so that I can go test it on my test character?

It is just a stat sexlab keeps internally, not sure if it is visible in the mcm there, if it is, would be on the stat page.

11 minutes ago, Srende said:

It is just a stat sexlab keeps internally, not sure if it is visible in the mcm there, if it is, would be on the stat page.

Okay I will do some experimenting of my own to try and trigger it.

Ether way glad to see this mod back in the fold and I hope you keep developing it as there isn't a mod out there quite like it. ?