56 minutes ago, Lenore said:

Yes, I'm still very much enjoying this mod and it has earned a permanent place in my load order. I do have a question though, on the statistic's page, it lists income generated for spouse? What is this for?

Maybe I should've hidden it in the stats until the relevant bit is done. ?

That's the amount of gold given to your spouse after they've decided to limit your income and taking their cut. It's not really used for anything (apart from trying to bribe the guard in a day in the city), just a fun stat.

52 minutes ago, Srende said:

That's the amount of gold given to your spouse after they've decided to limit your income and taking their cut. It's not really used for anything (apart from trying to bribe the guard in a day in the city), just a fun stat.

LOL I look forward to discovering it!

@Srende with the latest DD beta when the open rubber mask is equipped it doesn't allow mouth to open for the gag. I'll report this issue in the DD development thread, but you might want to consider changing the hood type for events.

Also - I don't know which event is this (probably A Day In the City), the PC gets tied to a pole and has to wait. Anyway, there's a problem. There's no time skip, I just had to wait for few hours. After the dom NPC got back, it just started walking circles, trying to find the way to untie my character. And is just walking rounds with no end.

Edited by kapibar
On 11/15/2022 at 4:13 AM, Srende said:

I never noticed before, is the payment for the guard in this event taken from your gold?  If so, is there another condition if you don't have the available funds?

Nope. Tried everything - teleporting NPC to player, waiting, moving. The event is completely broken. The NPC is going around in circles and cannot seem to find any way to do what the mod expect it to do. Location is Whiterun, the pole next to Guard Barracks, on the way to the upper part of town. The NPC tends to go to the barrack balcony and back.

19 hours ago, kapibar said:

Nope. Tried everything - teleporting NPC to player, waiting, moving. The event is completely broken. The NPC is going around in circles and cannot seem to find any way to do what the mod expect it to do. Location is Whiterun, the pole next to Guard Barracks, on the way to the upper part of town. The NPC tends to go to the barrack balcony and back.

That sounds like the long day in the city variant. There should be a guard there coming to talk to your spouse. Did have some issues with it finding guards that have trouble getting to the location,  though haven't seen it myself with the release version.

Can you run "sqv pp_eventdayinthecity" in console and screenshot what the guard line is pointing to?

You may be able to let it proceed after with "prid <guard id from previous command>" & "moveto player".

13 minutes ago, Srende said:

That sounds like the long day in the city variant. There should be a guard there coming to talk to your spouse. Did have some issues with it finding guards that have trouble getting to the location,  though haven't seen it myself with the release version.

Can you run "sqv pp_eventdayinthecity" in console and screenshot what the guard line is pointing to?

You may be able to let it proceed after with "prid <guard id from previous command>" & "moveto player".

The only guard in the area was the one who patrols the upper town. The spouse hovers around the balcony on the barracks, walking back and forth on the platform. No dialogue was initiated.

I gave up and loaded an older save.

Also despite the fact I have world encounters with other pets checked I never met any other pet.

Is it possible that the problem is due to running PP on LE?

32 minutes ago, kapibar said:

The only guard in the area was the one who patrols the upper town. The spouse hovers around the balcony on the barracks, walking back and forth on the platform. No dialogue was initiated.

I gave up and loaded an older save.

Also despite the fact I have world encounters with other pets checked I never met any other pet.

Is it possible that the problem is due to running PP on LE?

Well, it found a guard somewhere, to get to that part, spouse hovering next to you kinda matches the behaviour there, Although, if they were going back and forth might be some odd pathing issue as well. While testing and having issues with the guards getting into position, the spouse should basically just stand still waiting for the guard to do their bit of the scene.

Can't really say anything more without more details either. Might be due to LE, migth not, haven't tested it myself, but looks like others on LE haven't had that specific issue, so I'm leaning more towards some pathing issues with the guard. If that "long day" variant is run, the guard should come around and hover about half way through the spouse going around town and coming back, to give them enough time to find their way there.

Interestingly enough, I had the least issues while testing in whiterun, with Markarth requiring more adjusting on how the guards are picked up due to how the city was set up in the base game.

14 minutes ago, Srende said:

Well, it found a guard somewhere, to get to that part, spouse hovering next to you kinda matches the behaviour there, Although, if they were going back and forth might be some odd pathing issue as well. While testing and having issues with the guards getting into position, the spouse should basically just stand still waiting for the guard to do their bit of the scene.

Can't really say anything more without more details either. Might be due to LE, migth not, haven't tested it myself, but looks like others on LE haven't had that specific issue, so I'm leaning more towards some pathing issues with the guard. If that "long day" variant is run, the guard should come around and hover about half way through the spouse going around town and coming back, to give them enough time to find their way there.

Interestingly enough, I had the least issues while testing in whiterun, with Markarth requiring more adjusting on how the guards are picked up due to how the city was set up in the base game.

Alright, if this quest gets triggered again, at least I'll know what to look for. Thanks!

Tested and also have navmesh problems. It will be great thing if mod will have debug option to move characters to player.

Even in house whipping have problem when spose stand not near me so dialog is not start (with one responce like Mnhmn), moving spose to player solves problem.

In home night with friend spose may not come back at all or sposes friend cannot reach bed (reached after many reloads) and as friend was taken slavegirl from MiasLair that is hanged on chains (no problem but funny).

Debug teleport is strongly needed. Anyway great idea of mod, hope it will be developed, first time i had payed attention to wedding in skyrim.

Had experienced many SE mods have this problem, anyway there are many mods for improving cities, inns and homes so conflicts will be.

Edited by crococat

Have problems with sexlab. It goes to black infinite scene or crush on starting sex scenes in specific locations.

As i understand from log there is something about MarriageFIN script cannot recognaise location change.

Dont know if it has any common with this mod, just before i had no weddings and had no problems.

Created topic in support, but maybe someone there had similiar problems and could help.

This log is from Breesehome, not spose main home.

Solved. This was mod that i forgot to delete. It was locations bug.

Edited by crococat
On 11/29/2022 at 10:41 AM, petterparker09 said:

Please help me...

Lydia tied me to a post and went to have lunch with her friend. A full day passed and Lydia never came back...

Sometimes this happens to me in some scenes. Usually reload helps. Or you may try to call spose to you, then dialod may initiated.

There are many mods to easy teleport selected npcs - BeinzPortables, AreYouThere, DeviouslyEnslaved...

Had tested maybe all events and all is working good (with some luck and efforts). Mod is great (dont wish such wife to anyone).

Once had encountered that no events were for long time. Check that dialogs about belt and other from this mod disappiered (vanila marriage dialogs remains).

Start to load saves and found last with dialogs. And it was nothing important happened between next save without dialogs.

As i discovered it was just release time on last working save, maybe there is problem, i didnot asked about it long time.

It is hard to recognize when mod sequense is broken by something. Is there any way to make mod work again after breaking??

Now in my nightmares i hear that:  Pet Come Here, and i come anyway

Started new game and all is ok. But wanted debug button - if quest crushes - if spose dies - if scene stucks - if anything is out of my mind.

Great mod but conflicting with anything.  Like it.

All events for this are fantastic.  I see great future potential for this mod!
I'll throw out a few event suggestions for the future-
On loan to the Jarl-  The Jarl wants something pretty to look at, and your partner wants to gain the Jarl's favor.  Seems like a mutually beneficial deal!  Your partner loans you to the Jarl for up to X amount of time (adjustable scale?).  Wherever the Jarl goes during the day, a guard makes sure you're displayed visibly in the room, but out of the way.
Bribing the guards-  Your partner wants to make some shady deals in the city, and bribes the guards by putting you up in the guardhouse.  (This could also be an alternative ending to a Long Day in the City if they cannot afford to pay for your release)
An appropriate centerpiece-  Your partner wants to throw a party at your house, you don't get any say in the matter.  In fact, you'll be the main entertainment while they prepare dinner.  They offer the guests multiple furniture pieces and outfits to put you in, as the guests may have different tastes.  Once dinner is served you are moved to the table, where you are hogtied as the centerpiece while everyone enjoys their meal and show.

I am confused whether this mod is actually for SE or AE? Requirements say AE, yet title of the thread is "Petproject SE".
I'm using 1.5.97 SE, game loaded with the mod  just fine, but I can't get the starting dialog to appear (got Breezehome, and Mauricio as a spouse).

3 hours ago, lukeps said:

I am confused whether this mod is actually for SE or AE? Requirements say AE, yet title of the thread is "Petproject SE".
I'm using 1.5.97 SE, game loaded with the mod  just fine, but I can't get the starting dialog to appear (got Breezehome, and Mauricio as a spouse).

I will say that I use 1.5.97 SE and it works for me, usually takes about 24'ish hours after you meet your spouse at home (i usually just go home and wait 24 hours) for them to approach you to ask if you'll be their pet.

4 hours ago, lukeps said:

As for me i usually have dialog entering home immediately. SE.

But sometimes in my game marriage quest not work right and is not finished.

In Mara temple there must be stages: RelationshipMarriage 250, RelationshipMarriageWedding 1000.

After entering home there must be stage: RelationshipMarriageFin 25. Sometimes not working right in custom homes.

If after that mod not started, you may setstage: PP_MarriageMain 10.

When tested it was always worked for me if vanila marriage quest was gone wrong.

Hello! Your mod is great and I would love to try it, but the first time I installed it when an event was triggered they both stayed still in front of the device, so I decided to do a clean installation, I reinstalled everything, trying the mods one by one. It did cause me some conflict but now I have all the requirements and it never starts any event, the DD belt works and the dialog functions too, but the events don't..., could someone help me and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thank you!!