25 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

Hmmmm. There was definitely a marriage ceremony but that final conversation about going to live at my house didn't happen. That must be it. I'll go back to an earlier save and try to replay the wedding to see if I can get that conversation to happen. Thanks so much.

I think they should approach you after the ceremony, while still in the temple to ask where you want to live. For PP the choice doesn't matter that much, as any player owned house will do for any event.

For the non-follower spouses it's more important, but wouldn't recommend those for PP anyway, as that will exclude the events outside the player home.

4 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

Amorous Adventures, Troubles of Heroine, and Devious Vanilla

I'm having the same problem and out of those three I have ToH installed. I'll look to un-install it and see if that fixes the issue. 

What I'm seeing is that once you get married, whilst in the temple your NPC just say's 'how great the the wedding day is', and you can't get any interaction, and then when they go outside there's no .. let's go home, or let's move dialogue to speak of. - Not sure if that's what you were experiencing?

I did try a save where you're already married and the PetProject mod kicks in fine .

4 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

Hmmmm. There was definitely a marriage ceremony but that final conversation about going to live at my house didn't happen. That must be it. I'll go back to an earlier save and try to replay the wedding to see if I can get that conversation to happen. Thanks so much.

EDIT: Okay, so I figured that something was blocking the conversation from happening and I was right. I took three mods that I thought might be interfering with the conversation coming up, and deleted them, then cleaned the save: Amorous Adventures, Troubles of Heroine, and Devious Vanilla. Sure enough that fixed it. I'm not sure which one was doing it, but it might have been something to do with a conversation showing up after marriage about some character (bully/former lover) in my wife's past. Anyway, if someone else has this problem and has one of these mods installed, it might help if they remove them.

So far loving the mod. The way the mistress treats the pet is exactly the kind of stuff that I like. Nice work!

Great that you got it solved and are enjoying the mod!

Deviously Vanilla I can say that should't interfer with that bit, as I've had it running just fine. However, there might be some other quest in the game where that could interfer if it tries to equip same devices as PP.

Edited by Srende
1 hour ago, jc321 said:

I'm having the same problem and out of those three I have ToH installed. I'll look to un-install it and see if that fixes the issue. 

What I'm seeing is that once you get married, whilst in the temple your NPC just say's 'how great the the wedding day is', and you can't get any interaction, and then when they go outside there's no .. let's go home, or let's move dialogue to speak of. - Not sure if that's what you were experiencing?

I did try a save where you're already married and the PetProject mod kicks in fine .

Yeah, that was exactly the problem that I had. It was probably ToH that caused the problem because it sets up a dialogue with the new spouse and that probably hijacks the question about where they are going to live. Something ToH needs to fix because that is not good if it isn't letting the marriage complete fully.

Sorry to keep bringing up glitches, but now I'm having a problem getting the mod to complete many of the events. They start fine, but something seems to break them and Mistress doesn't come back to complete the event. It happened with the night out event, and twice with shop event at Belethor's. The only one that has completed so far has been the lunch event. That worked fine. The events seem really fragile and it seems like almost any other thing that happens during the event will stop it from finishing. I checked Devious Followers debug page and sure enough it seems that an event has been suspended. Usually DF debug will fix it by telling it to resume, but it doesn't seem to happen here. 

Would also appreciate less of the forced leading through the towns. It is really slow and awkward. Better to demand that you follow and incorporate either a teleport if you fall behind (like Prison Overhaul) or maybe a shock/damage if you don't keep up. It avoids hangups and slow trudges across cities to get to locations.

DF has nothing to do with this, nor do I know how it works, never used it myself.

But yeah, I've noticed some more issues in SE actually than I had with LE myself. Usually in the form of the AI pathing getting NPCs stuck or them seemingly giving up on their current task.  There are already some failsafes for those, but of course, not on every different task.

26 minutes ago, Srende said:

DF has nothing to do with this, nor do I know how it works, never used it myself.

But yeah, I've noticed some more issues in SE actually than I had with LE myself. Usually in the form of the AI pathing getting NPCs stuck or them seemingly giving up on their current task.  There are already some failsafes for those, but of course, not on every different task.

Yeah, I don't think DF is causing any problems, I have just found that its debug page has a ton of useful buttons that fix a lot of hangups with other mods. It does say when an event seems to be suspended and is hanging no matter what mod it is from and it can often correct it. I would keep DF in my list even if I turn off all other functions just for the debug page.

Heh, had a suspicion about the suspend thing you mentioned, so had to check the code from DF what it is checking on that.

DF is just listening to the mod event PP (ond some other mods, originally it was from Deviously Helpless), send when their own events are running to suspend other mods from starting their thing meanwhile. In this case PP does indeed send the mod event to suspend whatever other mods are listening to that, and will tell them to resume after the event is done. Similarly PP is also listening to the same mod event, and will not start any of its own events while suspended by other mods this way.

So, setting it manually to resume on DF will just allow the events from DF to run again. Similarly, if I had button for that in PP, it would just allow the events to run if the suspend setting was stuck on for some reason. But would not fix any running events that are stuck, would be handy to have a magical button for that though ;) .

@cerbe30 @Srende Yes, almost convinced it's ToH stopping the marriage completion as removing the mod (even within an existing save) will allow the appropriate dialogue for your NPC to move to your house etc.. There is a 'spouse mod/dialogue' which is part of ToH which happens when you are married. I wonder if that's where the conflict is?

Fantastic mod though, really enjoying it (again) and enjoying the new content (hopefully there are further ideas planned?)

Just for info. I did try in VR and had partial success but getting an instant CTD when being asked to come along for the lunch scene. I know it kicks in to AI follow mode and I'm also using various versions of VR Actions mod which make this less freaky but seems to crash as soon as AI switches on. However it didn't crash with AI when in the house for the 'allowing to sleep in bed with owner' scene. 

5 hours ago, Fandir said:

Which outfit was used on the screenshot (to the right?)

1 hour ago, Best1123 said:

Its the Catsuit from Deviously cursed Loot. Its made by the same people as devious devices mod and is designed to work with devious devices.

Same model as that yes, but: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24359

Fixed some things with the bodyslide files though using the DD one as a base on my own game.

Edited by Srende

Released 2.1.0

This has couple of things that were missing from 2.0.0.

Part time pet

This is now enabled by default for everyone. This allows you to start the as a part time pet during the initial dialogue with your spouse. With this option, you can ask your spouse at any point to take a break from being their pet. If they agree, the break will start after the next release. When on a break, all the normal events are of course suspended, and your spouse won't have any devices on you either.

To continue, just ask your spouse to be their pet again, and they'll get the belt back on you.

Shop assistant

This had a planned feature missing, where the shop keeper will request some devices for their advertisement assistant. Each shopkeeper now have different preferences on the item styles to be locked on to the model.

Other things

Couple of the older events got some reliability improvements.

So, just checking on a few things. When I set the maximum time being belted and maximum punishment, these become locked in the MCM after the mod starts. Are these like a starting point, or are they a hard limit? I am curious if my mistress will keep pushing for longer lock up times beyond those in the settings and if she will move toward permanent chastity, or if the settings keep the time consistent?  I noticed that there is the virgin option, which seems to set up permanent chastity, but is that the only way to get there? Also, what is the effect of the scale in the MCM about spouse's behavior and how does that play out? Maybe add a bit more information to these settings, as they will be locked once the mod engages.

I'm wondering if I should start back with my earlier save and go with the "virgin" option, or if permanent chastity will be an option as things progress.

It's pretty much deliberately vague in the settings. But here's some details.

Spoiler

You can get to the permanent version without any releases through the normal start. Each release has a chance that the spouse will want to keep you locked up instead, and if you go with it for three consecutive times, you clearly are enjoying being locked up too much to be released at all. You can also disagree on all but the last time, but that of course warrants kind of a punishment.

For the limits set in config, those are the hard limits. The normal lockup period doesn't go past the setting there. Each lock up will generally increase the lockup period with some variation, untill getting capped at the limit. That said, the max length is only the max length of the "normal" lockup period, not counting any punishments or additions.

The uknown days variant of a lockup where you need to ask the release yourself, has much more variation on how long the period is. The initial period is always within the limits set in the config, but if you keep asking for release too early, it is possible for it to become basically indefinite.

The punishment period is used when pestering your spouse too much about the release, to cap the added days to the value set in config.

Does Breezehome Fully Upgradeable cause issues? I'm having trouble getting "A Night Out with Friends" to trigger correctly, spouse goes out and never comes back.  Also having trouble where following seems to break if you enter/exit places too often. Also having trouble getting the shop assistant quests to trigger, even with them set to 160+ weight, tried in Whiterun, Solitude and Riften.

Just played through, what I think is, the rest of the mod. Really cool and some nice things that happen. I hope that you keep adding new things so that the keyholder keeps getting more controlling and demanding of the PC. I would love to have stuff keep popping up. Just when you thought she was done changing the rules on you... ?. Nice work. Great mod.

1 hour ago, sunnydayknight said:

Love the mod so far!
I am struggling to get more than 3 specific events to occur.  Does your owner need to be with you (following) for specific events?  I married Ysolda who stays in the house, Could that be a limiting factor for the mod?

Yep, wouldn't recommend non-followers as that will exclude events happening outside of the home. For Ysolda (and in general with followers) I'd also recommend Nether's Follower Framework, it has an option to make Ysolda a follower.