On 11/24/2022 at 2:49 AM, Bizarro said:

Coudl anyone give me a brief sum up on why i should use this mod instead of Defeat? Pros and cons?

Well for one thing, it actually works consistently. Defeat is buggy AF, and like almost every single defeat mod out there, barely works 1 time in 10.

So far, I've been shocked in that this mod *actually works* consistently, which is a modern miracle. This mod offers like 98% of the same things defeat does including kidnapping as well, so I don't really see any reason to even use the old slow AF defeat mod anymore, instead of this mod which works consistently and is like 200,000 times faster

Heyho @Scrab,

one small question: for outcomes, is there any data transfer? Or does your mod just start the quest defined in the YAML file?

Spoiler

I think about creating an outcome, where the PC gets rescued by a random stranger and simply wakes up in an inn somewhere.

Do I have to define all the aliases by myself or does your mod provide some data, similar to the Story Management system?

21 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

So again: Anyway to not have the pahe menu pop up together with this mod's menu when activating a defeated enemy?

So again:

You load YK.esp and PAH.esp into the CK, navigate to PAH.esp Perk which controls the pop up and add a "HasKeyword(Kudasai_Defeated) == 0" to the target conditions. Done

2 hours ago, Mister X said:

one small question: for outcomes, is there any data transfer? Or does your mod just start the quest defined in the YAML file?

No, you define your perquisite in the yaml file and the mod will attempt to start your quest if these given conditions are true

There are certain invariants you can use to properly define your environment though, such as hostility being unchanged (ie bandits stay hostile to civilians even while defeated) and combat being still active at the time the quest is being started

You can use these to, for example, find all to the player hostile enemies which the player was in combat with prior to starting the quest by simply asking for actors which are

1. Hostile to the Player and in combat, but not defeated
  2. Hostile to the Player and defeated but not hostile to actors in '1' (as only 1 party can be victorious an encounter)

These quests are requested after an actor is defeated but before the attack has been fully processed by the game

In your specific instance, itd means you need to find the NPC which does the rescuing yourself, yes

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, kyliebeer said:

Hi, i have a problem, i can't set the key to view the captures and if i'm not wrong, it's missing the animation tab.

Youre using the light version :)

The download on the front page has the proper adult one. You can just overwrite

On 12/5/2022 at 1:12 PM, Scrab said:

So again:

You load YK.esp and PAH.esp into the CK, navigate to PAH.esp Perk which controls the pop up and add a "HasKeyword(Kudasai_Defeated) == 0" to the target conditions. Done

So, I tried to do that even if I have no knowledge of Creation Kit and I am even using SkyrimVR and after I while I was able to load paradise_halls.esm and I looked for the perks there but there are a lot. I see were to add a new target condition but I am not sure which is the perk you are referring to, I mean there is literally one perk called "PAHEnslavePerk" and another called "PAHEnslaveSlavePerk". Isn't it possible to patch this functionality in somehow so my head doesn't explode? ?

Edited by Waaaaaakaaaaaannnndaaaaa
On 12/5/2022 at 9:12 AM, Scrab said:

So again:

No, you define your perquisite in the yaml file and the mod will attempt to start your quest if these given conditions are true

There are certain invariants you can use to properly define your environment though, such as hostility being unchanged (ie bandits stay hostile to civilians even while defeated) and combat being still active at the time the quest is being started

You can use these to, for example, find all to the player hostile enemies which the player was in combat with prior to starting the quest by simply asking for actors which are

1. Hostile to the Player and in combat, but not defeated
  2. Hostile to the Player and defeated but not hostile to actors in '1' (as only 1 party can be victorious an encounter)

These quests are requested after an actor is defeated but before the attack has been fully processed by the game

In your specific instance, itd means you need to find the NPC which does the rescuing yourself, yes

Yeah, i don't know how to use CK, how do i do it?

I cannot for the life of me get assualt animations working. I've got the correct version and the DLL but whenever I choose assault it fades to black then to just the two of them standing there. I've ran FNIS, then I ran Nemesis. Moved it to the bottom and everything but it just wont do anything. 

Is it because I'm using OStim NG? Any help would be appreciated

4 hours ago, WhatTheFuckAmIDoingHereBro said:

I cannot for the life of me get assualt animations working. I've got the correct version and the DLL but whenever I choose assault it fades to black then to just the two of them standing there. I've ran FNIS, then I ran Nemesis. Moved it to the bottom and everything but it just wont do anything. 

Is it because I'm using OStim NG? Any help would be appreciated

If you're using OStim NG with OpenSex for the animations, you need to use the optional file on the OpenSex page for the YK animations. Currently though, that file hasn't been updated for the latest version of OStim NG, which prevents those animations from causing any Excitement.

I actually came here to ask if anyone knows how to update those, or has already done that?

7 hours ago, xarxyc said:

When I don't need captives, I set lethality to 100% but they still get into defeated state half the times.

Essential targets ignore the lethality setting, there is a different one for that

Also this setting needs to be 0%. The chance is about 'how often to protect'

On 12/7/2022 at 11:39 PM, Bizarro said:

I am playing with a 21:9 resolution and the defeated UI looks very big and half off screen, is there any way for me to resize/move it a bit?

There is a post a few pages back where I uploaded .swf files refitted for a ultrawide screens

On 12/8/2022 at 5:18 AM, BlunderousAma said:

Tried a few times and I can't seem to ever get NPCs to assault each other.
Is that not a feature yet or is there something I may be missing?

It is a feature but it only applies to combat where the player has not been involved in

On 12/7/2022 at 3:23 PM, LordDrakath15226 said:

Yeah, i don't know how to use CK, how do i do it?

On 12/7/2022 at 12:12 PM, Waaaaaakaaaaaannnndaaaaa said:

Isn't it possible to patch this functionality in somehow so my head doesn't explode?

Idk what you mean, I enjoy seeing heads explode

Ill see if I can make some time to quickly patch this tomorrow

On 12/6/2022 at 11:13 AM, pleaseletmedownloadstuff said:

Everything works just fine except for player defeat. My character just stays in bleedout forever while the enemy keeps staring and clapping. What could be causing this?

Your Fuz Rho Doh isnt compatible with your version of the game

12 hours ago, Corsec said:

So what defeat outcomes does this mod provide? I can see that it has robbery, rape, SS++. Anything else?

Someone else mentioned being locked in a cell so I'm curious what the scenario is.

Look a few posts up, I've created a (very) simple "Rescue" outcome. Besides that, I don't know anything else, but I'm quite certain that not much more will come.

It just doesn't make sense to build up a more complex outcome scenario for this mod, as Scrab already mentioned to build a whole Defeat Framework based on this mod.

I assume once this Defeat Framework is released, there will be more modders willing to create scenarios.

This is my first time modding Skyrim (I only have experience with Fallout 4) and I can't get any assaults or animations to happen. When I'm downed the attacker becomes blind and wanders away, and I just stand back up after a second. I had a similar problem when I tried Yamete Redux, where I only stayed down for a second before standing back up, and no consequences ever played out. I'm on 1.6.64 using SexLab (not OStim). I have all the requirements installed and FNIS isn't giving any errors. I attached a list of all my mods so you can see (I'm using Vortex). I feel like I'm missing a simple step somewhere but I don't know what it is. Any ideas?

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Liko69
4 hours ago, Liko69 said:

This is my first time modding Skyrim (I only have experience with Fallout 4) and I can't get any assaults or animations to happen. When I'm downed the attacker becomes blind and wanders away, and I just stand back up after a second. I had a similar problem when I tried Yamete Redux, where I only stayed down for a second before standing back up, and no consequences ever played out. I'm on 1.6.64 using SexLab (not OStim). I have all the requirements installed and FNIS isn't giving any errors. I attached a list of all my mods so you can see (I'm using Vortex). I feel like I'm missing a simple step somewhere but I don't know what it is. Any ideas?

Do  animations do you have installed and enabled? 

5 hours ago, Liko69 said:

This one: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6357-slal-animation-pack-by-leito-se/

But it's not clear that they're enabled. I clicked enable all in the MCM, then register, and then it says 0 registered or something. I don't know if I'm doing it right.

Leito has aggressive animations so it should work.   Being enabled is important.  Can you see each enabled animation when you go in to Sexlab's MCM?  Do you have any problem with sex animations other than from this mod?