14 hours ago, Nyken45 said:

I'm having some trouble with the mod everything works fine is just when mine pc enters bleedout it doesn't play the struggle animation or anything it just goes straight into the the sex scene does anyone know a fix for this.

Afaik the PC struggle scene only happens with creature aggressors, not NPC aggressors.

1 hour ago, Bizarro said:

Coudl anyone give me a brief sum up on why i should use this mod instead of Defeat? Pros and cons?

I'd be interested to see if it was going to use / plug in to Bane Master's Follower Slavery mod before I considered this in any game as an alternative to his Defeat 5.3.6 + AndrewLRG's addon

Hello everyone, please tell me how to make this mod friends with this mod.

The mod contains various combat scenes that may interrupt combat mods such as Sexlab Defeat.

If you want to make it compatible with your mod please exclude the faction below in your trigger conditions.

Faction BaboDialogueFaction = (GetFormFromFile(0xD58522, "BaboInteractiveDia.esp") As Faction)

3 hours ago, Bizarro said:

Coudl anyone give me a brief sum up on why i should use this mod instead of Defeat? Pros and cons?

Almost instant detection of lethal damage, thus YK can forgo most of the workarounds and fail-safes of other defeat mods, making it more reliable.

Other mod authors can add their own outcomes to YK.

Only reason to use defeat is if it has outcomes you cannot live without and haven't been added to YK yet.

So i got version 1.2 downloaded with ostim and it's infinite addons along with opensex addon, the compatible version of osex, and a couple animation packs but the consequence options in the mcm are not there, im guessing it might either be an incompatibility or i screwed up the install but if this is a common issue then i hope someone can give a solution while i troubleshoot further.

On 11/16/2022 at 8:47 PM, Scrab said:

Make sure to download the correct .dll patch for your version of the game

Yamete Kudasai 1.1

•  Added 3 additional Exclusion Keywords to use in the Exclusion.yaml:
    • Exl_Race
      To exclude specific races entirely (e.g. "NordRace")
    • Exl_Reference
      To exclude individual object references. This will come in handy for excluding very specific, leveled actors in the world, such as the bandits that Farkas fights when he first turns into a Werewolf
    • Exl_Faction
      To exclude factions, you could for example ignore the Civil War factions and thus stop them from "taking prisoners"
  • Excluded Farkas and the Silver hands during the fight where Farkas first turns into a Werewolf during the second Companions quest
  • Excluded the ghosts spawning during the Restoration master trial
  • Fixed Boar Struggle Animations not being played correctly
  • Changes to the assault quest:
    • Stealth-kills, Combat or Unloading no longer ends the Quest early
    • Assaulters being defeated will prevent them from further assaults
    • Halved max distance in which Assaulters may approach a Victim (4k -> 2k)
    • Fixed an issue with the Quest ending despite the Player still being 'exhausted'
    • Replaced Trauma Idle with a common Bleedout one

Yamete Kudasai 1.2

• Heavily expanded Consequence System:
    • Added Cooldown for individual quests (not used by any of the defaults)
    • Added Hidden Flag
    • Added priority levels
    • Consequences can now be conditioned on..
      • ActorBases
      • ObjectReferences
      • Factions
      • Player Factions
      • Player Magic-Effects
      • Completed Quests
      • Running Quests
  • Added a tracking quest which allows you to track a defeated follower
    • You may only track one follower at a time
    • Note that changing the tracked target will require you to reload the map before the map is updated. This seems to be an engine limitation
  • You can now view where a Follower is defeated by hovering over their entry in the MCM's debug page
  • All defeated followers will be listed in the MCM now, instead of only those who are currently loaded in
  • RaceTypes will now fallback and analyze the Race-EditorID of the given Actor before stating failure. This should help compatibility with custom races.
  • An NPC being affected by a player casted DoT spell (such as flames) will die from that DoT if the player isnt using Hunters Pride at the moment of death
    • Currently the NPC would be defeated instead, crediting the allied NPC as the "defeating actor"
  • Improved interaction with native code: Defeated NPC should now properly stay out of combat. Improved Performance
  • Refractured internal logic to improve performance
  • Fix processing-related native papyrus-functions
  • Fix unloaded NPC having their animations reset, causing them to stand upright despite them being defeated. This can be observed when leaving a defeated follower behind
  • Fixed SimpleSlavery consequences being triggered by creatures. This consequence is now only valid when being defeated by an NPC

----

Notice about future development:

I am developing a new Death Alternative mod which will replace Yamete Kudasais internal logic. This means that the next update to Y. Kudasai will no longer be using a .dll but instead be an add-on to this new Death Alternative mod - which is going to be a SFW project on Nexus

This will have some rather significant changes to YK, the most important for you will be:

• The entire external config (ie the config files) will be rewritten and reimplemented. Meaning any of your personal config files will need to be adapted to this new framework
  • There will be a stronger split between SFW and NSFW features
    This is overall a good thing as it means that certain features such as the Surrender Option will become NSFW exclusive and thus be overall more open to a bias towards NSFW content

There will more info about this new mod and details about its release sometime next month

Good day to everyone, I will ask a question more precisely where it is located or how to create a file  Exclusion.yaml

To add factions (Faction BaboDialogueFaction = (GetFormFromFile(0xD58522, "BaboInteractiveDia.esp") As Faction)) to the exclusion as above.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

Afaik YK currently only works with SE 1.5 and AE 1.6.5xxx (the Steam version from April or so). It doesn't work with the newest AE version yet .

YK works with any version from Steam. You just need to download the correct dll

Not sure about the GOG one

1 hour ago, Vasya7522 said:

I will ask a question more precisely where it is located or how to create a file  Exclusion.yaml

Create a new .yaml file, the name doesnt matter

(you could create a common .txt and retype the extension to yaml), open it (with a text editor) and copypaste the following content into it:

Exl_Faction:
	0xD58522|BaboInteractiveDia.esp

Then move the file into SKSE\\Kudasai\\Exclusion

You will likely have to create that folder

Exclusion n all of the other external settings will get better documentation and easier setup with the new DA mod

Heyho, small question:

in your last update, you've included the possibility for a cooldown of an outcome. What unit is used exactly for that?

HoursUntilReset: 0    # Amount of time (in InGame days) that should pass before this Event is played again

It's called "Hours", but the description states "days". And is it really ingame time, as the description tells, or is it real-time?

14 minutes ago, Mister X said:

Heyho, small question:

in your last update, you've included the possibility for a cooldown of an outcome. What unit is used exactly for that?

HoursUntilReset: 0    # Amount of time (in InGame days) that should pass before this Event is played again

It's called "Hours", but the description states "days". And is it really ingame time, as the description tells, or is it real-time?

Oh :^)

Its in in game days, it uses the CurrentGameTime global, and is read as a float

1 day = 1.0

1 hour = 1/24

On 11/24/2022 at 1:54 PM, Someone92 said:

Almost instant detection of lethal damage, thus YK can forgo most of the workarounds and fail-safes of other defeat mods, making it more reliable.

Other mod authors can add their own outcomes to YK.

Only reason to use defeat is if it has outcomes you cannot live without and haven't been added to YK yet.

How about the struggling animation before the assault happens and the trauma/post scenes/effect after the encounters? Are they in YK too?

For some reason the struggle minigame only happens if the PC is defeated by creatures, not NPCs. Afaik it is activated if the PC tries to force themselves on a NPC that was not defeated beforehand.

Iirc YK has four outcomes implemented right now. You can set the likelyhood of each in the MCM.

Blackout - you wake up at a random nearby location

Robbed - your items are stolen, you wake up at a random nearby location, and have to get your property back

Assault - you are assaulted by every enemy around you, and afterwards let go

Simple Slavery - the mod hands you over to the Simple Slavery mod, and it handles your designation from that point onward

On 11/23/2022 at 4:45 AM, Laakeri said:

Can someone confirm that this works with OStimNG + OpenSex combo, because I seriously can't get this working with that setup. Entering bleedout state works and OStim bars appears as if the scene started, but no animation plays and there's no struggle phase at all. I'm on 1.5.97 and I got the right DLL.

After updating to 1.2 and the newest OstimNG + Opensex Standalone version, I also ran into the same issue of it not playing animations (Also using 1.5.97 with correct DLL)
Sexlab triggers fine with that installed, though Ostim just doesn't seem to work for me.

Hi,

I had the following exception when starting a new game (1.5.97 with the correct dll)

Skyrim SSE v1.5.97
CrashLoggerSSE v1-0-0-4

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FFD0B8588B3 YameteKudasai.dll+00388B3

EDIT:

Found the culprit: it seems that the lastest version of Immersive Equipment causes this mod (and Go to Bed) to crash. The solution was to revert IE to version 1.5

Edited by excidium93
Issue solved

Having some issues with this mod. Enemies never enter the defeated state. They just get back up or die. I am using Ostim NG (with opensex addon), made sure I have the correct DLL version (1.5.97), and am using version 1.2 of this mod.

Read through all of the posts here and it seems like some people are having similar issues. Have not found a solution that works for me yet though.

Also, would it be possible to get this mod to work with something like Death Alternative? I'm thinking about how the old sexlab defeat was able to to work with death alternative.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: I just tried to use Ostim instead of Ostim NG and was able to defeat an npc. Unfortunately, now I can't assault them. The option is greyed out.

Edit 2: So now I feel pretty dumb, I didn't have Ostim selected as 100 in the animation MCM. Now I am able to assault npcs. Unfortunately, the game freezes up after the scene and I get stuck in first person. Sometimes it freezes as the scene starts and stays in either 3rd or first person. All actions are still able to happen and if it's not frozen in first person, then the camera can still be moved; however, the characters are frozen in place. I can hear the scene going and can even control it using Ostim's controls, just the characters are completely frozen. Not really sure where to go from here.

Edit 3: Also for some reason, when I chose to capture an NPC, they disappear and I cannot resummon them using the hotkey. I'm guessing that's how it's supposed to work, but am not able to get captured NPCs back.

Edited by Renthal

Weird bug: When PC is defeated as Essential actor while camera is using Vanilla first-person, the player is still able to move their PC at usual speeds. Visually and mechanically, there is further no indication that the PC is downed outside of NPC silent dialogue through Fuz Ro D'oh (if health bar is hidden). When the player presses 'f' or zooms out of first-person, movement is then restricted to a slow crawl while PC crawls along the ground. If vanilla first-person is again initiated, the player can resume moving at usual/non-downed speeds. Perhaps this isn't an issue with mod setups that include a first-person mod like Improved Camera or IFPV?

I'm on 1.6.640.

Edited by Gyra
On 11/25/2022 at 5:25 AM, dabdabman69 said:

So i got version 1.2 downloaded with ostim and it's infinite addons along with opensex addon, the compatible version of osex, and a couple animation packs but the consequence options in the mcm are not there, im guessing it might either be an incompatibility or i screwed up the install but if this is a common issue then i hope someone can give a solution while i troubleshoot further.

I'm having the same problem with SL. Installed new version 1.2 along with 1.2 - 1.5.97 DLL and consequences page is empty to me, only the ReadMe button appears. I'm not sure if it is because of simple slavery ++ or if there is another incompatibility.

On 11/30/2022 at 12:24 AM, Cracatoa said:

I'm having the same problem with SL. Installed new version 1.2 along with 1.2 - 1.5.97 DLL and consequences page is empty to me, only the ReadMe button appears. I'm not sure if it is because of simple slavery ++ or if there is another incompatibility.

So, I actually managed to fix this but I'm not sure how. I just did some cleaning up, started a new game and it magically worked.

On 12/2/2022 at 6:19 PM, LoversProton said:

hi, does the current version handle player and follower separately?

what i mean is i'd like to send player through simple slavery ++ and followers can be either assault, or simple slavery

Follower defeat has no mentionable consequences as properly dismissing followers is impossible from my POV (special followers such as Serana or Lucien have their own dismissal methods and I wont be making a unique patch for every unique follower in existence)

On 12/3/2022 at 12:15 PM, BeefyJackal said:

Surrendering never leads to sex? What gives? They always either forgive or throw me in a cell. 

Rarely, yes. Will change in 2.0

20 hours ago, pahvipahvi said:

Is there a way to make npcs revive (or die) on their own after X ammount of time after going to bleedout?

Going to be part of the new project replacing YK

Edited by Scrab