The Framework allows you to favor over the other by manipulating the weight sliders appropriately, eg setting SL to 1 and Ostim to 100 should have YK prefer the OSuite over SL (using it in >99% of all encounters if possible)

I should note at this point tho that Im planing on heavily reducing this agnostic design. SexLab (p+) will become the recommended framework and the method explained above will become unavailable as a consequence. Due to this, I will also not bother about fixing bugs related to using this method

This new design may allow an easy integration with Toys; Flowergirls will still not be supported due to the lack of communication caused by lack of mod events

Edited by Scrab

Slept on trying this mod out for a while but finally got around to it - such a great defeat mod. Handles followers so much better than all the alternatives, hoping to see it grow more. Would especially like to see a consequence which uses DD, either post assault or as an alternative to the existing defeat outcomes.

I would just like to mention one incompatibility I found with DD. If you are gagged and can't access your healing potions, you are unable to revive followers. I'm not sure if the mod intends followers to remained downed indefinitely, or if I have some other mod causing a conflict with YK that prevents my followers from getting up though. I also noticed that I seem to get the failed to create scene error while in DD chastity, but I didn't test this issue much so it might have been caused by my animation tag settings in the YK MCM.

13 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

Slept on trying this mod out for a while but finally got around to it - such a great defeat mod. Handles followers so much better than all the alternatives, hoping to see it grow more. Would especially like to see a consequence which uses DD, either post assault or as an alternative to the existing defeat outcomes.

I would just like to mention one incompatibility I found with DD. If you are gagged and can't access your healing potions, you are unable to revive followers. I'm not sure if the mod intends followers to remained downed indefinitely, or if I have some other mod causing a conflict with YK that prevents my followers from getting up though. I also noticed that I seem to get the failed to create scene error while in DD chastity, but I didn't test this issue much so it might have been caused by my animation tag settings in the YK MCM.

I second this, played with Y.K. For a while but the lack of DD and unique outcomes makes it third best to SL Defeat and Naked Defeat imo

Still, the UI feature and how “light scripted” it is makes me wonder what features will come next

also, can the Author link all of the community created outcomes in the description? It is quite a headache finding those 

I just got defeated by a creature (Chaurus hunter).
I got the message "Failed to create an assault group" (or something really close to that).
I assume this means that the creature is not suitable for defeat consequences.
Any idea what causes this? Is this mod not intended for creatures? (I did toggle that on in MCM).
Did I make a mistake in installing the creature mods? (Likely, since that seems complicated)
Any suggestions?

5 hours ago, tekkkie said:

I just got defeated by a creature (Chaurus hunter).
I got the message "Failed to create an assault group" (or something really close to that).
I assume this means that the creature is not suitable for defeat consequences.
Any idea what causes this? Is this mod not intended for creatures? (I did toggle that on in MCM).
Did I make a mistake in installing the creature mods? (Likely, since that seems complicated)
Any suggestions?

Maybe you don't have animations for Chaurus Hunters installed and activated?

just start using this mod and it's work really good, I have just one question about it : 

do we have any option to activate some logs on mod event, I will explain

on my case sometime (not all the time so I'm sure the mod work fine) when my character is defeated by NPC, they just start to move around and after few seconds, I got the control of my character back, sexlab doesn't trigger scene(check from console log) so I suppose something is wrong on the NPC detection for the consequence.

I got no notification on my screen for saying an error for finding a scene.

for the moment my only theory is NPC add by other mod are not correctly detected but I will continue to play with and check if I can confirm this behavior.

curstom NPC without consequence for the moment come from OBIS mod and SLSurvival.

Hi. First of all, great mod, have tried a few defeat mods and this is the one that "just works" the most, however... I selected in the menu to exclude NPCs, 0% chance, but NPCs still get defeated (which screws up other mods I have). Is this a known issue? Also, I can't stop followers from assaulting defeated NPCs and I don't see any config option to stop that from happening. Hlep plz :)

On 1/3/2023 at 2:49 PM, Saber2th said:

Just jumped ship from Defeat and I love how smooth and responsive this mod is compared to Defeat. I hope there are plans on implementing the follower interaction with player captured NPCs.

Considering the popularity of this request I will consider it for YK2

On 1/3/2023 at 11:05 PM, akimaruto said:

do we have any option to activate some logs on mod event, I will explain

There are logs both in the SKSE folder for the dll and the default Script one for Papyrus

On 1/4/2023 at 7:41 AM, MachineGunEric said:

So whenever Me and my companion go down to an assault. The AI aggro's on them before we're finished and they are stuck in a downed state, if I can even get to them.

Not sure what you mean

5 hours ago, Niden187 said:

I selected in the menu to exclude NPCs, 0% chance, but NPCs still get defeated (which screws up other mods I have). Is this a known issue?

There are 2 ways for NPC to be defeated, essential NPC dont use the % chance, they only use the toggle one

5 hours ago, Niden187 said:

Also, I can't stop followers from assaulting defeated NPCs and I don't see any config option to stop that from happening. Hlep plz :)

YK doesnt do this

I have only added this feature to SMM where you have to explicitly enable it

Hi, really great mod ! Works really smooth and like the simplicity of it. However, I've been having a couple of issues with it. 

1. Player defeated enemies always end up in a bleedout state rather than a killed state even without hunter's pride active. Is this intended ? Also the bleedout anims don't work sometimes. They just stand there.

2. None of the defeat options have any animations. Execute just drops the enemy on the spot. And assault doesn't work. A message with failed to create animation or something similar pops up. I do have animations installed as player defeat works as intended. 

Any tips on how to solve the above would be appreciated. Thanks.

14 hours ago, Scrab said:

Considering the popularity of this request I will consider it for YK2

That's great to hear, thanks.

Another note, I think there might be a bug with the key assignment. I'm trying to assign the same key for both surrender and assault but with different modifier keys but it seems that the game only recognize the key as surrender no matter which modifier key I press.

This goes for the Capture list and Hunter's Pride toggle keys as well.

After playing with this mod a bit, noticed a few things and have a question about the QTEs:

• With Paradise Halls it seems there's overlap with the little box window from Paradise Halls to enslave NPCs, it still pops up when you interact with a defeated NPC through YK. I'm on PAH version 8.2.0. I saw this same issue mentioned a few pages back on page 10 but didn't see any fix mentioned or if there is one Okay, saw your comment about adding YK's defeated condition to the PAH perk, will try that.
  • Followers and NPCs stay defeated even after combat ends and the original aggressors are dead
  • Hunters Pride being toggled on doesn't always stop the player from killing NPCs instead of having them go downed/defeated when they lose enough health

And for the quick time events, is it possible to control the difficulty? Would really appreciate being able to control the amount of time you have to enter the key for the QTE, the default speed feels way too fast imo.

EDIT: I attempted to patch PAH and YK so the PAH enslave window doesn't pop up when you interact with an NPC defeated through YK with no luck. I added the, "HasKeyword(Kudasai_Defeated) == 0" to the target conditions like you mentioned a few pages back, but that didn't do the trick, maybe I did it wrong? Don't know if it was necessary, but I added the condition below to every perk in paradise_halls.esm and paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp plugins. Also attached my failed attempt at patch if you wanna look over it.

image.png.2aa2bdc8a6c9d557b5acc89ab3c46e5b.png

Yamete Kudasai - PAH [PATCH].esp

Edited by LewdZenn

I'd like to make a small suggestion. I'm using both Ostim NG and Sexlab which covers about 95% of the humanoids and creatures I have in game, but sometimes neither framework detects some of the modded races I have (from things like Draugr Upgrades and Improvements, for example, which adds several new types of Draugr with their own unique Race IDs). As such, neither framework manages to start an assault scene. It would be nice in these cases if, after an assault scene failed to start, a consequence would still trigger, such as being robbed, rescued or enslaved. As it is, a struggle animation will play, but the assault scene fails to start, and the would-be aggressor is stuck in the struggle pose until the animation is interrupted by something like causing it to stagger. I suppose this would be achieved by Someone89's above suggestion as well, if the assault event triggered first, failed, and then the consequence triggered after.

Aside from this minor issue I'm really enjoying your mod, Scrab. It's the only defeat mod I've tried that hasn't resulted in crashes or constant bugs.

I really like how reliably this mod captures the death event, but I'm seeing some odd behavior I don't see covered in this thread that makes me unable to replace Defeat with it in my load order. 

Specifically, after getting defeated, and after the first opponent has their way with me, my character just stands there, unable to move, playing the default idle animation, until my opponents get tired of waiting and stab me in the gut. I assume this isn't the intended behavior, as the settings seem to indicate the potential for other opponents to tag in, but I've had no luck troubleshooting what the error might be. 

So far, I've tried:
- starting a new game entirely without any other defeat mods enabled

- changing the chance an aggressor gets bored to 0%

- various different ways of being defeated (surrendering, getting hit while unclothed, getting to zero health)

Has anyone else seen this behavior, or have any indication of how I might get around it? 

For reference, this is with a massive load order, including the excellent SL P+, so I *assume* it's probably some form of incompatibility, but I did start an entirely new game to test it out.

I'm also curious about the YAML definition files for events; are these intended as a method to extend / add new events? I don't see anything in the configuration describing which actual event to trigger, so I'd guess not, but it's the sort of thing I'd be happy to fiddle with to try to add new events to.

Edit: The YAML definitions and how to write new events for them is listed in the original description! Thanks, Scrab.

Further update: It looks like the behavior described above has nothing to do with Yamete Kudasai! and everything to do with SL P+ - it's just most reliably triggered by the defeat behavior of Yamete Kudasai!. It also seems to happen occasionally after an animation is played with SL P+, and weirdly its pacification behavior is not resolved via any of the debug options there (ex: rebuilding SL P+ or so on). Switching back to old SL resolved the issue for now, although I will miss the improved performance that change provides.

Edited by transfer

Hi guys

I installed and downloaded everything this mod requires. I've tried to use it in an old save. When the game was loading, i waited for several seconds and the game crashed.

Do I need to start a new game? please help me or give me recommendation of other lightweight sex mod

Thank you very much