Hi. Could someone help me? Im starting to using yamete kudasai instead of sexlab defeat. It works great only one thing is that when im defeat and i will get back on my feets againg my keybinding for right hand doesnt work and i cannot interact with anything in the world, not even speak to anyone. And it didnt happen in sexlab defeat. Thank you.

Edited by kakadan1234
On 12/8/2022 at 5:45 AM, martyk said:

If you're using OStim NG with OpenSex for the animations, you need to use the optional file on the OpenSex page for the YK animations. Currently though, that file hasn't been updated for the latest version of OStim NG, which prevents those animations from causing any Excitement.

I actually came here to ask if anyone knows how to update those, or has already done that?

Also have this question. Finally got this mod working nicely, but since I'm on Ostim NG with OpenSex, seems like I've got the same issue. Does anyone have any ideas how to update the file?

Thanks.

20 hours ago, Renthal said:

Also have this question. Finally got this mod working nicely, but since I'm on Ostim NG with OpenSex, seems like I've got the same issue. Does anyone have any ideas how to update the file?

Thanks.

Managed to update the files myself, by adding <actions> fields to every XML. To be honest, I didn't put a lot of effort into adding the exact right tags, but from what I've seen, every scene seems to be properly adding excitation now! Let me know if you see something that's off. Files shoud be put in meshes/0SA/mod/0Sex/scene/

scene.7z

I've deleted my old post, as I've gotten past that.

I am trying to use this with OStim, and I'm struggling. I installed the correct patch to make it work, and for a few times, it did work. Then it progressively became less and less responsive before completely dying, and leaving me with laughing clapping aggressors. 

Any help at all? Do I have my allowances wrong? Do I need to change some settings?

On 12/20/2022 at 2:31 AM, martyk said:

Managed to update the files myself, by adding <actions> fields to every XML. To be honest, I didn't put a lot of effort into adding the exact right tags, but from what I've seen, every scene seems to be properly adding excitation now! Let me know if you see something that's off. Files shoud be put in meshes/0SA/mod/0Sex/scene/

scene.7z 6.58 kB · 9 downloads

You good sir/ma'am are amazing! Thank you so much! I had no idea where to even start to try to update the file myself!

EDIT: Out of the animations I was able to get working, so far the Baka animations don't seem to have any excitement to them. Seems like it's the whole animation pack.

ScreenShot99.thumb.png.b07bc29d228da3acc3e37e025fcaa18c.png

Do you know how to fix them? Or can you tell me how I can fix this?

Thanks!

Edited by Renthal

So I thought I had everything working fine with this mod, but turns out I'm having a few more issues with the mod. Any help is greatly appreciated!

The first being when the player character is assaulted by a male npc, the animations don't work at all and are just frozen. 

ScreenShot92.thumb.png.4fa0853a44414c44248cbdd0d417592a.png

Also sometimes when animations do start (with a female npc assaulting the player character) I end up in an awkward 1st person view that has a lot of clipping into the head with no way to get out to 3rd person view.ScreenShot97.thumb.png.5e76d596428ed31b31ea4ee629ce8afc.png

Finally, sometimes the animations are misaligned or the player character is stuck in the defeated state animation. ScreenShot95.thumb.png.0eb7c7f4e18e888ec30a521a207395b7.pngScreenShot93.thumb.png.5248ca2afd6743704abad71cb49b8978.png

And I thought I was done, but is this normal? After any ostim scene with yamete kudasai, characters end up floating for a little bit of time before returning to normal.

ScreenShot94.thumb.png.e95c097eb4a956c8ab6d6cb0cb9b1fa3.png

Thanks for your help!

9 hours ago, Renthal said:

You good sir/ma'am are amazing! Thank you so much! I had no idea where to even start to try to update the file myself!

EDIT: Out of the animations I was able to get working, so far the Baka animations don't seem to have any excitement to them. Seems like it's the whole animation pack.

ScreenShot99.thumb.png.b07bc29d228da3acc3e37e025fcaa18c.png

Do you know how to fix them? Or can you tell me how I can fix this?

Thanks!

Where did you get Baka animations? Also, how did you add them?

To get excitement from it you probably have to do something similar to the Coliseum animations, adding <actions> fields. I don't know quite what this means but I think you can compare the XMLs

11 hours ago, FuiTheMan said:

On both reloading my old testing file and attempting to start a new save, I keep getting the same crash. I've tried various methods for getting around Access Violations but I got nothing for this one, any thoughts?

The only way YK crashes is if you load the dll without the esp

16 hours ago, Aryzen said:

Where did you get Baka animations? Also, how did you add them?

To get excitement from it you probably have to do something similar to the Coliseum animations, adding <actions> fields. I don't know quite what this means but I think you can compare the XMLs

To be honest, I have no idea. Maybe here? I have something in MO left pane that says Bakafactory Ostim Port. Cannot remember where I got it from. I'm guessing that it's floating around here somewhere or Nexus.

Also, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I opened up the XMLs from the Coliseum animations and the Bakafactory animations and had a look.

Tbh, don't really know much of what's going on there.

The one consistent different I can see is there is a part called <enhance a=> but I don't know what it means.

Coliseum animations on the left and baka animation on the right. Just picked the first animation xml files for each set to have a quick look.

520002544_Screenshot2022-12-22012053.thumb.png.6db8997fb203a615d2f06884a161dc34.png

If you or anyone else has any advice that'd be awesome!

Thanks!

EDIT:

Did a bit more digging and opened up these two xml files that are from actual sex actions rather than what might be just transition actions that I looked at above.

Left one is a coliseum animation (ColiseumCowgirl) and the right one is the baka animation (HyponoCowgirl)

-I copied the text from the <actions> section from the Coliseum animation to the Baka animation. Hopefully I did it right? Gonna test now and see if it works.

1779964538_Screenshot2022-12-22012833.thumb.png.1576b1862d8df2241fac014de5123585.png

EDIT 2:

Seems to have worked. Of course, the animation itself bugged out, but at least the excitement bars worked!

Does anyone know how to fix the animations from constantly bugging out?

ScreenShot101.thumb.png.da1edf1df557722616a2e33410193ab2.png

Now, does anyone know how to get it so that the excitement bars don't just raise at the same rate? Similar to consensual scenes, the bars don't always go up at the same rate? Or do they? I can't remember.

Thanks

Edited by Renthal

Ok, my 2 cents on updating the XML stuff to add excitement:

Basically, I asked how to do this on the Opensex animation page on the Nexus, and was linked to these pages, that describe the tagging system for animations in OStim NG:

The second link is where the actual <actions> tags are described, that determine which actor gets excited, by describing the type of activity that's going on. Meaning, the type of activity determines which actor is getting excited. For example, an animation with an <actions> tag that includes "vaginalsex", will excite both actors, while a tag with "blowjob" will only excite the receiving party. A single animation can have multiple tags, so when a female is giving a blowjob while masturbating herself, you would add both "blowjob" and "femalemasturbation", resulting in both actors getting excitement.

There's a lot about this I don't know, for example, I don't know if adding more tags will lead to more excitement etc, but I'm not really fussed about the details. If you want to know the details, you're probably best off asking for them in the OStim Discord. You can compare the files I uploaded above to their originals on the Nexus page for Opensex to see what I did.

This is the best successor to the SL Defeat mod by far. It is light weight and efficient, even thought there are some aspects to iron out. There are some aspects I feel like could be made better, feel free to disregard them if you're already working on them, I haven't read the entire post:

• The Robbery consequence, at the moment, seems to be a high risk right now, I lost almost all my stuff with human and ghost NPCs with no way to get it back from the one that had the quest marker on them, I simply was not able to find most of the items.
  • The strip system simply cannot be separated by whether they should affect the Player, Followers or Enemies, so it is a bit awkward that I can strip the enemies, especially with a fast attack rate when dual wielding, which also makes encounters easier by consequence.
  • Some mild annoyance also comes from the necessity of having a health potion to recover fallen Followers even after the end of battle. Maybe after some time has passed followers should be able to get up on their own?
  • When you have long drawn out fights, but the Player has gone down, you'll just sit there without being able to get up just waiting for things to play out, or in the case of Enemies just chasing down other NPCs, not only Followers, to fight them. Maybe there should be a timer or a range in which Enemies have to stay or a way for the Player to recover in these cases? It is just a bit frustrating when it happens.
  • Right now it seems that either an Assault or a Black Out happens after being downed, with no way of those events happening in succession, which is a pity.
  • Lack of struggle QTE be available in fights with humanoid enemies. I very much like that system and would like to see it expanded to other enemies, although I understand this might be limited by the animations you have available as a resource.
  • Changing the difficulty for the QTE struggles on the MCM, mainly being able to make it harder.

I'm also eager to see this being made compatible with BaboDialogue, which as far as I know has to be done on BakaFactory's end, as well as maybe having his 'Bad Ending' become a consequence for losing, because out of all the post-assault events I have seen BaboDialogue's bad end is interesting and impactful without slowing the gameplay down to a halt. Anyway, this is already a great mod and already substitutes the previous systems for me, thank you for your hard work.

Edited by Rushman_93
On 12/22/2022 at 2:27 AM, martyk said:

Ok, my 2 cents on updating the XML stuff to add excitement:

Basically, I asked how to do this on the Opensex animation page on the Nexus, and was linked to these pages, that describe the tagging system for animations in OStim NG:

The second link is where the actual <actions> tags are described, that determine which actor gets excited, by describing the type of activity that's going on. Meaning, the type of activity determines which actor is getting excited. For example, an animation with an <actions> tag that includes "vaginalsex", will excite both actors, while a tag with "blowjob" will only excite the receiving party. A single animation can have multiple tags, so when a female is giving a blowjob while masturbating herself, you would add both "blowjob" and "femalemasturbation", resulting in both actors getting excitement.

There's a lot about this I don't know, for example, I don't know if adding more tags will lead to more excitement etc, but I'm not really fussed about the details. If you want to know the details, you're probably best off asking for them in the OStim Discord. You can compare the files I uploaded above to their originals on the Nexus page for Opensex to see what I did.

Thank you for the explanation and resources!

Didn't know there were that many tags. I compared the xmls you sent as well as the opensex xmls and was able to finish the baka animation port xmls. Works as far as I can tell. Might have missed an animation or two since I wasn't going down the file list, I had skyrim open and just kept checking the animation file names and directories.

Although, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong since maybe 50% of the time in testing, the animations have messed up. So maybe my setup is not correct or something.

Also, I cannot seem to get the coliseum animations to work when a male npc assaults my female player character. Female assault male animations work fine, though sometimes they are misaligned or whatever like I posted above.

Do you know of any ways to get those animations to work?

Thanks.

Edited by Renthal
4 hours ago, Rushman_93 said:

This is the best successor to the SL Defeat mod by far. It is light weight and efficient, even thought there are some aspects to iron out. There are some aspects I feel like could be made better, feel free to disregard them if you're already working on them, I haven't read the entire post:

• The Robbery consequence, at the moment, seems to be a high risk right now, I lost almost all my stuff with human and ghost NPCs with no way to get it back from the one that had the quest marker on them, I simply was not able to find most of the items.
  • The strip system simply cannot be separated by whether they should affect the Player, Followers or Enemies, so it is a bit awkward that I can strip the enemies, especially with a fast attack rate when dual wielding, which also makes encounters easier by consequence.
  • Some mild annoyance also comes from the necessity of having a health potion to recover fallen Followers even after the end of battle. Maybe after some time has passed followers should be able to get up on their own?
  • When you have long drawn out fights, but the Player has gone down, you'll just sit there without being able to get up just waiting for things to play out, or in the case of Enemies just chasing down other NPCs, not only Followers, to fight them. Maybe there should be a timer or a range in which Enemies have to stay or a way for the Player to recover in these cases? It is just a bit frustrating when it happens.
  • Right now it seems that either an Assault or a Black Out happens after being downed, with no way of those events happening in succession, which is a pity.
  • Lack of struggle QTE be available in fights with humanoid enemies. I very much like that system and would like to see it expanded to other enemies, although I understand this might be limited by the animations you have available as a resource.
  • Changing the difficulty for the QTE struggles on the MCM, mainly being able to make it harder.

I'm also eager to see this being made compatible with BaboDialogue, which as far as I know has to be done on BakaFactory's end, as well as maybe having his 'Bad Ending' become a consequence for losing, because out of all the post-assault events I have seen BaboDialogue's bad end is interesting and impactful without slowing the gameplay down to a halt. Anyway, this is already a great mod and already substitutes the previous systems for me, thank you for your hard work.

I agree with your suggestions!

Please do implement them in the next update!

Also to add:

• After being assaulted, a female player character will not redress, but rather stay naked and have a "cover up" type of animation or stay on the ground and cower animation. I remember that the old SexLab defeat did something like this. I thought it was a nice touch. Perhaps an MCM option for this one.

Really can't wait for the update to the next version! Thanks for your hard work!

2 hours ago, Renthal said:

Thank you for the explanation and resources!

Didn't know there were that many tags. I compared the xmls you sent as well as the opensex xmls and was able to finish the baka animation port xmls. Works as far as I can tell. Might have missed an animation or two since I wasn't going down the file list, I had skyrim open and just kept checking the animation file names and directories.

BakaFactory OStim Port.zip 43.48 MB · 1 download

These files have my edits to the xmls already, so hopefully they should work.

Although, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong since maybe 50% of the time in testing, the animations have messed up. So maybe my setup is not correct or something.

Also, I cannot seem to get the coliseum animations to work when a male npc assaults my female player character. Female assault male animations work fine, though sometimes they are misaligned or whatever like I posted above.

Do you know of any ways to get those animations to work?

Thanks.

Sadly, no clue. I don't use those animations myself, and I actually also don't know how YK knows which animations to use, tbh. So it might be that the male on female animations don't get triggered because YK doesn't know they're the ones it should be using for aggressive animations?

17 hours ago, martyk said:

Sadly, no clue. I don't use those animations myself, and I actually also don't know how YK knows which animations to use, tbh. So it might be that the male on female animations don't get triggered because YK doesn't know they're the ones it should be using for aggressive animations?

Actually, the animations I am having trouble with are the coliseum male/female animations that are apart of Yamete Kudasai. The only male/female animations I can get to work are the Bakafactory ones - which only work about half of the time anyways. 

EDIT: Seems to have been a load order issue. Had the BakaFactory port loading after Yamete Kudasai and it was causing issues with the male coliseum animations. Now they seem to work. Will see if this solves the other bugs I'm having.

Edited by Renthal

You can have both of them being used at the same time.

What you want should be possible if you select that OStim should be favored. If I understood that mcm option correctly the mod will use if possible (2-3 human actors), and SexLab otherwise. 

Hope Scrab can confirm it works this way.