On 1/28/2023 at 6:35 PM, transfer said:

I really like how reliably this mod captures the death event, but I'm seeing some odd behavior I don't see covered in this thread that makes me unable to replace Defeat with it in my load order. 

Specifically, after getting defeated, and after the first opponent has their way with me, my character just stands there, unable to move, playing the default idle animation, until my opponents get tired of waiting and stab me in the gut. I assume this isn't the intended behavior, as the settings seem to indicate the potential for other opponents to tag in, but I've had no luck troubleshooting what the error might be. 

So far, I've tried:
- starting a new game entirely without any other defeat mods enabled

- changing the chance an aggressor gets bored to 0%

- various different ways of being defeated (surrendering, getting hit while unclothed, getting to zero health)

Has anyone else seen this behavior, or have any indication of how I might get around it? 

For reference, this is with a massive load order, including the excellent SL P+, so I *assume* it's probably some form of incompatibility, but I did start an entirely new game to test it out.

I'm also curious about the YAML definition files for events; are these intended as a method to extend / add new events? I don't see anything in the configuration describing which actual event to trigger, so I'd guess not, but it's the sort of thing I'd be happy to fiddle with to try to add new events to.

Edit: The YAML definitions and how to write new events for them is listed in the original description! Thanks, Scrab.

Further update: It looks like the behavior described above has nothing to do with Yamete Kudasai! and everything to do with SL P+ - it's just most reliably triggered by the defeat behavior of Yamete Kudasai!. It also seems to happen occasionally after an animation is played with SL P+, and weirdly its pacification behavior is not resolved via any of the debug options there (ex: rebuilding SL P+ or so on). Switching back to old SL resolved the issue for now, although I will miss the improved performance that change provides.

I'm also experiencing the issue with controls being locked indefinitely after being defeated. Have to either wait for Yamete scenes to play out until controls return or reload the save. enableplayercontrols console command doesn't fix it either. I'm also using Sexlab P+, haven't gone back to normal SL to test because SL P's performance and overall speed boost to SL is just too good to lose despite the current issues with it in its early stages.

Edited by LewdZenn

Are you guys sure you are on the latest version of p+?

Ie V1.5.2? because Ive fixed an issue matching what you are describing in one of the previous releases already

Also I need a papyrus log and the YameteKudasai.log (found in the Documents/SKSE folder)

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Are you guys sure you are on the latest version of p+?

Ie V1.5.2? because Ive fixed an issue matching what you are describing in one of the previous releases already

Also I need a papyrus log and the YameteKudasai.log (found in the Documents/SKSE folder)

Hi Scrab! Thanks for all your hard work on these mods.

To confirm, I was using the latest version of P+ (1.5.2 - LATEST) and Yamete Kudasai (1.2 *and* the 1.5.97 DLL ONLY file), on Skyrim SE 1.5.97 ). I haven't yet upgraded to AE because I sort of assume it's going to take me a few weeks to get my LO working on it.

Comparing the behavior of YK regular SL and P+, with P+ the crawling animation never plays. Curiously, even without P+ my YK behaves unexpectedly, albeit in a different way (animations get interrupted / stop as soon as either party orgasms, without SLSO or any mods which modify SL internals but with separate orgasms checked), so there's almost certainly something else going on as well. 

Unfortunately I do not have a current YK or Papyrus log for this behavior - should have saved one before I switched back my LO. I'll post one here when I find time to go back and replicate it again. 

Edited by transfer

Okay. Logs attached, one for a case where the player's animation doesn't stop at the end of the animation (everyone else walks away but they're still thrusting in mid-air), and one where the animation stops but the player is stuck in place until they are attacked again (and, in this case, then re-defeated multiple times in a row because they have no way to escape or run).

For the 'stuck in place' logs, I also disabled several of the mods I figured could be triggering at the end of the animation which might interfere with it in that second case (deviously enslaved, fillherup, fertility mode, and rapetats).

YameteKudasa_AnimationDoesntStop.log YameteKudasai_StuckInPlace.log Papyrus_Yamete_AnimationDoesntStop.txt Papyrus_Yamete_StuckInPlace.log

Great mod, switched to this form oDefeat.

One thing that I think might be a nice feature is a limit to the duration you stay in bleedout. If youre the first one to go down in combat and have a tanky follower or a flighty follower, youre gonna be sitting there not playing for a few minutes. 

On a side, I was able to enter first person mode and move at a regular move speed instead of the bleedout crawl speed, so I was able to "retreat" and hope the enemies lose sight of me and my followers.  

On 11/16/2022 at 6:47 PM, Scrab said:

I am developing a new Death Alternative mod which will replace Yamete Kudasais internal logic. This means that the next update to Y. Kudasai will no longer be using a .dll but instead be an add-on to this new Death Alternative mod - which is going to be a SFW project on Nexus

This will have some rather significant changes to YK, the most important for you will be:

• The entire external config (ie the config files) will be rewritten and reimplemented. Meaning any of your personal config files will need to be adapted to this new framework
  • There will be a stronger split between SFW and NSFW features
    This is overall a good thing as it means that certain features such as the Surrender Option will become NSFW exclusive and thus be overall more open to a bias towards NSFW content

There will more info about this new mod and details about its release sometime next month

Heyho,

I'm not sure about this but I think I remember you mentioned somewhere a first release of this in Feb '23.

As I currently think of building a new mod list, is there a rough ETA? Like, first or second half of Feb? Or was I wrong and will it be later?

22 minutes ago, Mister X said:

Heyho,

I'm not sure about this but I think I remember you mentioned somewhere a first release of this in Feb '23.

As I currently think of building a new mod list, is there a rough ETA? Like, first or second half of Feb? Or was I wrong and will it be later?

Feb 23rd is a Thursday, so I probably didnt say that since my release day is Wednesday :)

I said that I wanted to release both p+ and Acheron until end of March, tho with how much time it takes to stabilize p+ I dont even know if I can keep this original date for T2 or T3 patrons

Feb23 is definitely too early. Im unsure if Ill be able to finish the first iteration of p+ until then

Edited by Scrab
9 hours ago, Lurkermin said:

Great mod, switched to this form oDefeat.

One thing that I think might be a nice feature is a limit to the duration you stay in bleedout. If youre the first one to go down in combat and have a tanky follower or a flighty follower, youre gonna be sitting there not playing for a few minutes. 

On a side, I was able to enter first person mode and move at a regular move speed instead of the bleedout crawl speed, so I was able to "retreat" and hope the enemies lose sight of me and my followers.  

Talking about Acheron, Im aware of these issues

There will be a rework to defeat behavior in general when Acheron hits, addressing all of these things

Edited by Scrab
2 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Feb 23rd is a Thursday, so I probably didnt say that since my release day is Wednesday :)

I said that I wanted to release both p+ and Acheron until end of March, tho with how much time it takes to stabilize p+ I dont even know if I can keep this original date for T2 or T3 patrons

Feb23 is definitely too early. I dont even know if Ill be able to finish the first iteration of p+ until then

Oh sorry, I meant this year's Feb, not that specific day ^^

Ok, so basically first half of this year ^^

8 minutes ago, pahvipahvi said:

Scrab, I noticed there is beta builds at the discord, what version are those for? I'm guessing not .353?

No, they are for 1.6.64 and 1.5.97

I didnt check on what exactly is going in your logs yet either as Im in the middle of another major refactor of the remaining parts of SL (I assume youre already aware of this if youre reading the dev channel in my discord)

5 hours ago, pahvipahvi said:

Did either of you figure this out?
I have been trying to look the cause, finding the mod that might cause this, haven't been able to figure it out.

Tested rolling back to earlier version of PPLUS, but same issue. With my earlier save I was with regular SL, and YK worked great, might try if rolling back to it makes difference.

Scrab, I noticed there is beta builds at the discord, what version are those for? I'm guessing not .353?

I have not found any solution thus far, even when removing a good deal of my mods and just running SLP+ and YK. Ended up reverting to regular SL/Defeat until I can find some combination that's more stable. I'm gearing up to try to move to AE in the hopes that that fixes it, but it'll be quite a bit of time before I can do so.

In case it helps debugging, in my case I also consistently have the issue where choosing to reposition to a bed ends me up embedded inside the bed, and the reposition/reload animation buttons don't work (the reload button does nothing, and the reposition one just sends me back to where I was after the timer runs out).

In the interest of experimentation, I made a new LO using oStim Next instead of SL or SL p+; It looks like YR triggers appropriately, and from the console attempts to trigger an animation (choking?) that oSN doesn't recognize. I'd guess YR just hasn't been updated for oSN yet, but it'd be good to get confirmation. 

Edit: I believe this is because I don't have whatever plugin has the animation "OpS|Sta!Sit|Ap|ColiseumMaleStart" or "OpS|LyB!Sta|Ap|ColiseumFemaleStart". Sadly OpS doesn't seem to be documented anywhere. I'll update if I figure out which one it is - should probably be added to the requirements.

Edited by transfer

dont know why the animation just wont start, i have install both sexlab and Ostim, everyone just surround me clapping hands, then nothing happened, even i surrendered, nothing lead to sex scene, always slavery events or they fight me again

Edited by nigetaro
38 minutes ago, Appolon77793 said:

Hi Scrab, I would like to ask what are the differences between Yamate, Yamete Kudasai, and SL Defeat.  And which one to put in the assembly so that it is stable

Yamete, SL Defeat: purely/mostly (Papyrus) script based. As a result, slow and laggy

Kudasai: (DLL file) native code based. As a result "registers a hit before the game removes the HP". In other words: it's fast a* fu**, boyyy!

Downside of Kudasai: still has some bugs and will have a drastical change around end of spring I suppose. Scrab mentioned that a new whole Death Alternative framework gets build with a native code base and Kudasai (which currently only is a Defeat framework) only will be an addon to this new framework from that point.

8 hours ago, iguita123 said:

"Added a download for 32:9 optimized flash files" Sry what?

YK offers a custom widget when interacting with defeated actors. This widget is based on Flash and optimized for a certain monitor ratio.

Using the "wrong" files for your ratio leads to a stretched or wrongly sized widget. So, to have a properly showing widget on a monitor with 32:9 ratio one needs those files.

3 hours ago, misiftactua1 said:

Hello, I was wondering if talking to captured NPC's could be implemented into this mod. I want to completely replace Defeat with this mod, but can't atm since I like to use Defeat and NFF to be able to recruit bandits I captured to be my follower.

You can enslave them with mod like pah which include combat follower option. Or, you can use surrender mod to make those captured surrender, then use any follower manager framework to recruit whatever friendly npc. That said, the follower management is a completely different aspect of game which is not likely to be managed by this mod. 

3 hours ago, EdtheNord said:

You can enslave them with mod like pah which include combat follower option. Or, you can use surrender mod to make those captured surrender, then use any follower manager framework to recruit whatever friendly npc. That said, the follower management is a completely different aspect of game which is not likely to be managed by this mod. 

The latter is what I have been doing so far with Defeat and NFF(Nether's Follower Framework). Once I get an npc downed and tied up, I can talk to them and use NFF's expendable followers system to turn them into followers. I don't need YK to implement it's own follower system, just to allow me to talk to captured prisoners so I can then use NFF to do it's thing. Sorry if there was any confusion. (Oh, and I have used PAHE, but it's just a bit too much complexity for my liking)

I apologize for the long story, but I want to express my thoughts and hopes...

I have long had a desire to find a mod to Defeat in battle. Small, no, very small, but reliable, like a Swiss knife. Algorithm: The heroine gets hit on the head, then she is subjected to sexual humiliation, then She is robbed and left alone. This is all the functionality that I would like to have. Well, something like that. I do not know, I am not an expert in this matter. Probably something like a Framework to which many different mods could be connected. Don't judge me harshly, these are just my fantasies. In those Defeat mods that I have seen, there is such functionality that I do not understand what they are doing at all. Some have an MCM menu for several pages of settings. I don't understand more than half of what it does and why it is needed. I just look at my computer with apprehension - is it smoking? Ugh, I don't think so...

In the original version of the Defeat version and the Baka version, I was freezing in bleeding all the time. The same thing happens in Naked Defeat. The only difference is in the frequency of failures. It is not very comfortable to play... 

When I found YameteKudasai, I was very happy. Here it is! Swiss Knife! But even then I was surprised to find that there were problems with Bleeding. A spider spat at my Heroine and she bled. Time passed, the strip of health was added, but the heroine remained bleeding. Then some robbers killed the spider. Then the legionaries fished the robbers. The heroine watched this while Bleeding. Very soon I got tired of watching NPCs play Skyrim instead of me, and I'm sitting in a chair and drinking tea. I decided to revive the Heroine with a magic button from the MCM menu. It worked! The heroine came to life, but somehow strangely. She stretched out her empty hands and froze like that. I couldn't persuade him to take any weapon or Spell. She also refused to interact with the chair and the bed. I had to restart the game...

Spoiler

a965deeec2fbe005264a58051a10df6a.jpeg

I haven't had any luck bleeding lately...

I discovered another strange thing. It turns out that in YameteKudasai there is no difference between a Heroine and an NPC. I made settings for the Heroine. But this led to unexpected results. When two detachments of Legionnaires and Rebels collided on the road, the battle began. However, instead of cutting the throats of the hated enemies, after a few minutes, all the soldiers merged in a passionate embrace of love. No, I'm not against love at all, but I swear I somehow imagined the horrors of the Civil War in a different way...

Yes, I forgot to pay my respects to the author of Yamete Kudasai. It's a good job, really! I am sure that this area has a wide potential for development. Good luck!

Edited by Caiena