17 minutes ago, Caiena said:

I apologize for the long story, but I want to express my thoughts and hopes...

Ā 

I have long had a desire to find a mod to Defeat in battle. Small, no, very small, but reliable, like a Swiss knife. Algorithm: The heroine gets hit on the head, then she is subjected to sexual humiliation, then She is robbed and left alone. This is all the functionality that I would like to have. Well, something like that. I do not know, I am not an expert in this matter. Probably something like a Framework to which many different mods could be connected. Don't judge me harshly, these are just my fantasies. In those Defeat mods that I have seen, there is such functionality that I do not understand what they are doing at all. Some have an MSM menu for several pages of settings. I don't understand more than half of what it does and why it is needed. I just look at my computer with apprehension - is it smoking? Ugh, I don't think so...

Ā 

In the original version of the Defeat version and the Baka version, I was freezing in bleeding all the time. The same thing happens in Naked Defeat. The only difference is in the frequency of failures. It is not very comfortable to play...Ā 

Ā 

When I found YameteKudasai, I was very happy. Here it is! Swiss Knife! But even then I was surprised to find that there were problems with Bleeding. A spider spat at my Heroine and she bled. Time passed, the strip of health was added, but the heroine remained bleeding. Then some robbers killed the spider. Then the legionaries fished the robbers. The heroine watched this while Bleeding. Very soon I got tired of watching NPCs play Skyrim instead of me, and I'm sitting in a chair and drinking tea. I decided to revive the Heroine with a magic button from the MCM menu. It worked! The heroine came to life, but somehow strangely. She stretched out her empty hands and froze like that. I couldn't persuade him to take any weapon or Spell. She also refused to interact with the chair and the bed. I had to restart the game...

Ā 

I haven't had any luck bleeding lately...

Ā 

I discovered another strange thing. It turns out that in YameteKudasai there is no difference between a Heroine and an NPC. I made settings for the Heroine. But this led to unexpected results. When two detachments of Legionnaires and Rebels collided on the road, the battle began. However, instead of cutting the throats of the hated enemies, after a few minutes, all the soldiers merged in a passionate embrace of love. No, I'm not against love at all, but I swear I somehow imagined the horrors of the Civil War in a different way...

Ā 

Yes, I forgot to pay my respects to the author of Yamete Kudasai. It's a good job, really! I am sure that this area has a wide potential for development. Good luck!

Ā 

Everything you are complaining about here is going to be addressed in the DA mod Im currently working on :)

Ā 

16 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Everything you are complaining about here is going to be addressed in the DA mod Im currently working onĀ :)

Yes, that's why I look to the future with hope and describe today with a smile. I really hope that You have enough strength and time to please all gamers with the fruits of your hard work.

Once again, I want to wish you good luck!

Ā 

PS.Ā Is it possible to fix the "Magic button" in the MCM menu somehow? Well, so that the Heroine does not just get up from the ground, but also be fully functional? Or is it difficult?

Edited by Caiena
37 minutes ago, Caiena said:

PS.Ā Is it possible to fix the "Magic button" in the MCM menu somehow? Well, so that the Heroine does not just get up from the ground, but also be fully functional? Or is it difficult?

What magic button?

15 minutes ago, Scrab said:

What magic button?

That button in the MCM menu that should correct the character from the bleeding state. It turns out that the Heroine can run, jump, sneak, talk to other NPCs, but she can't take anything in her hands. No weapon, no Spell. Ā She can't even wave his fists! Ā It turns out to be some kind of semi-finished product, not a Heroine.... I can't name the reason for this problem. It has occurred to me several times and in different situations.

10 minutes ago, Caiena said:

That button in the MCM menu that should correct the character from the bleeding state. It turns out that the Heroine can run, jump, sneak, talk to other NPCs, but she can't take anything in her hands. No weapon, no Spell. Ā She can't even wave his fists! Ā It turns out to be some kind of semi-finished product, not a Heroine.... I can't name the reason for this problem. It has occurred to me several times and in different situations.

Ā 

There wont be any more updates to YK, the new mod will move these debug options into the console

14 minutes ago, Scrab said:

There wont be any more updates to YK, the new mod will move these debug options into the console

I get it, thanks.Ā 
Can I ask a stupid question? I just installed Yamete Kudasai into my game yesterday and haven't figured out a lot yet. When I contact a defeated NPC, a small menu appears where there is an option of enslavement. If you take this option, the NPC disappears. Is this a mod breakdown or is the NPC moving somewhere?

Ā 

boy oh boy Scrab you hsave a Masterpiece of a defeat mod! i love playing with controller and this works splended when done right! only issue i have so far is that when i set the settings for if i or the npc can go into bleedout it happens regardless as in if i have hunters mark on or not. is there a way to change it to when i have it on then people can get defeated? beyond that i cant wait to see what else you do. the menu is great, the capture works like a charm! the other mods always fumble the capture. this one i can actually save and load the game and they will be good!! that is a BIG WIN! i jsut wish i could sell bandits and stuff. for now i just PAH there asses wich is implemented splendedly. this is by far my favorite mod and its sad your putting it into a whole new DA type mod. i hope you can keep it standalone or make it to where things in the DA mod are highly adjustable!

Edited by cazzaren

I'm playing the AE build with OStim NG. I've noticed a few others having my problem, where after the PC is defeated I'm stuck in the bleedout state with NPCs surrounding me and clapping endlessly. I saw a few posts back that Fuz Ro D'oh being incompatible with my Skyrim was the problem, but I have the right version for the latest AE and neither disabling or reinstalling it helped. At first I thought I forgot to run Nemesis again, but doing that didn't help. I also saw on the OStim NG troubleshooting page that overwriting OpenSex with the ported animation packs can cause issues like this, but the only thing overwriting it is the Addon Hub compatibility patch, which is what the troubleshooting page told me to do. Are there still YK animation files that are needed with OpenSex?

Ā 

Any insight into the issue would be appreciated!

Ā 

Edit: Downloading the files a few pages back managed to get the scenes to trigger properly. It worked, once. But when it fades into the next assault all the characters get stuck in their idles.

Ā 

Edit: Just kidding. Turns out having all the animations included in the addon patch does wonders for functionality. Whoddathunk (obvs not me).

Edited by DramaDouble

Can anyone help me getting creatures to work? I can initiate creature scenes with any other mod, except for this one. Once my character gets defeated, I get a notification saying "Failed to create scene". I already checked and I do have aggressive animations enabled, also everything works fine when I'm defeated by other NPCs, it's just creatures that seem to be an issue.

6 hours ago, Tonny Wright said:

Can anyone help me getting creatures to work? I can initiate creature scenes with any other mod, except for this one. Once my character gets defeated, I get a notification saying "Failed to create scene". I already checked and I do have aggressive animations enabled, also everything works fine when I'm defeated by other NPCs, it's just creatures that seem to be an issue.

Ā 

Do you have animations for those creatures installed and activated?

7 hours ago, Tonny Wright said:

I had once the same thing. The problems solution was less tags for the animations. I had for example for rape added "rape", "violent", "anal", "vaginal" and so on in the assumption, that they are processed as rape or violent or anal or vaginal. In the reality they are processed as "and" and doing so many tags i practically disabled every animation.

Ā 

i hope this helps.

6 hours ago, monty359 said:

I had once the same thing. The problems solution was less tags for the animations. I had for example for rape added "rape", "violent", "anal", "vaginal" and so on in the assumption, that they are processed as rape or violent or anal or vaginal. In the reality they are processed as "and" and doing so many tags i practically disabled every animation.

Ā 

i hope this helps.

Strange, I didn't add any extra tags, but seems like it was indeed an issue with the tags or with the animations, I don't know exactly what it was, though. I tried adding/removing tags around but nothing seemed to work. Today I just rebuilt the animation registry and re-registered all the animations and it now seems to work. Even tho the animations were working just fine when using matchmaker, they only worked in yamete kudasai after this whole proccess.

Anyway, thanks for your help, all is working now!

On 2/9/2023 at 3:57 PM, DramaDouble said:

I'm playing the AE build with OStim NG. I've noticed a few others having my problem, where after the PC is defeated I'm stuck in the bleedout state with NPCs surrounding me and clapping endlessly. I saw a few posts back that Fuz Ro D'oh being incompatible with my Skyrim was the problem, but I have the right version for the latest AE and neither disabling or reinstalling it helped. At first I thought I forgot to run Nemesis again, but doing that didn't help. I also saw on the OStim NG troubleshooting page that overwriting OpenSex with the ported animation packs can cause issues like this, but the only thing overwriting it is the Addon Hub compatibility patch, which is what the troubleshooting page told me to do. Are there still YK animation files that are needed with OpenSex?

Ā 

Any insight into the issue would be appreciated!

Ā 

Edit: Downloading the files a few pages back managed to get the scenes to trigger properly. It worked, once. But when it fades into the next assault all the characters get stuck in their idles.

Ā 

Edit: Just kidding. Turns out having all the animations included in the addon patch does wonders for functionality. Whoddathunk (obvs not me).

Ā 

Ā 

Could you tell me what you did, exactly?Ā  Because I'm having exactly this issue and can't figure out what I did wrong.Ā  Sorry, kind of a newbie here so I'm not sure what addon patch you're talking about or which files you downloaded.

Ā 

I've tried doing a lot of the suggestions in this thread.Ā  I rebuilt the animations registry, etc.Ā  But it still doesn't work, the enemies just stand around clapping when I get defeated.Ā  I don't get a notification of the defeat or anything.

Ā 

The weird part is, the enemies I'm using defeated a random "fugitive" and I did get a notification that the fugitive was defeated.Ā  However, they didn't do anything with the fugitive.

Edited by Ignored
added more information

I cant get the Ostim animations to start, not sure what im doing wrong. I installed 1.2, installed the .64 dll, ran fnis, selected ostim in the settings menu, bound my keys, but for some reason, when I hit the assault button, they just stand next to each other, and I cant do anything. Hitting enter to bring up the ostim menu only shows the settings menu, and selecting an animation with the selector mod doesnt work either. Hitting . to escape just turns the screen black,.

8 minutes ago, bobisacat said:

I cant get the Ostim animations to start, not sure what im doing wrong. I installed 1.2, installed the .64 dll, ran fnis, selected ostim in the settings menu, bound my keys, but for some reason, when I hit the assault button, they just stand next to each other, and I cant do anything. Hitting enter to bring up the ostim menu only shows the settings menu, and selecting an animation with the selector mod doesnt work either. Hitting . to escape just turns the screen black,.

I have the same issue.

33 minutes ago, hakimm3i said:

I have the same issue.

Just figured it out, you need some random ass hidden file thats archived.

Go to https://www.nexusmods.com/Core/Libs/Common/Widgets/DownloadPopUp?id=331477&game_id=1704

I downloaded that, reran fnis and it seems to be working so far and theres a post a few pages back on this forum where someone posted a fix for it to work with excitement since its an older file

Edited by bobisacat
3 hours ago, bobisacat said:

That being said im now having an issue where after being defeated I cant attack

Also i start floating after an assault?

I've described similar things in my game. In this regard, I have a question: can YameteKudasai conflict with SeparateOrgasm? Do I understand correctly that SeparateOrgasm is not compatible with p++ today?

On 1/9/2023 at 4:18 AM, LewdZenn said:

After playing with this mod a bit, noticed a few things and have a question about the QTEs:

Ā 

• With Paradise Halls it seems there's overlap with the little box window from Paradise Halls to enslave NPCs, it still pops up when you interact with a defeated NPC through YK. I'm on PAH version 8.2.0. I saw this same issue mentioned a few pages back on page 10 but didn't see any fix mentioned or if there is one Okay, saw your comment about adding YK's defeated condition to the PAH perk, will try that.
  • Followers and NPCs stay defeated even after combat ends and the original aggressors are dead
  • Hunters Pride being toggled on doesn't always stop the player from killing NPCs instead of having them go downed/defeated when they lose enough health

Ā 

And for the quick time events, is it possible to control the difficulty? Would really appreciate being able to control the amount of time you have to enter the key for the QTE, the default speed feels way too fast imo.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT: I attempted to patch PAH and YK so the PAH enslave window doesn't pop up when you interact with an NPC defeated through YK with no luck. I added the, "HasKeyword(Kudasai_Defeated) == 0" to the target conditions like you mentioned a few pages back, but that didn't do the trick, maybe I did it wrong? Don't know if it was necessary, but I added the condition below to every perk in paradise_halls.esm and paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp plugins. Also attached my failed attempt at patch if you wanna look over it.

Ā 

image.png.2aa2bdc8a6c9d557b5acc89ab3c46e5b.png

Ā 

Yamete Kudasai - PAH [PATCH].esp 12.51 kBĀ Ā·Ā 13 downloads

Ā 

did you got a working patch to share?