22 minutes ago, guilhudo7845 said:

Unfortunately it did not work, I can't run the PapyrusUtil SE instead of the VR version, even having both on at the same time (the SE overwriting the VR and vice versa). I'll get working on the crash log tomorrow and bring back the results.

I'm actually super curious now as to why this is happening now. My current bet is that the VR version of PapyrusUtil is conflicting with this mod, and somehow bleeding over to Legacy of the Dragonborn. Divines bless your kind heart.

Its a given that you can't run 2 versions of the same mod at the same time. Not just PapyrusUtil... any mod. 

(you can only do this if its designed for that purpose, and if it is, then its called a patch)

So if there's a reason you can't live without VR, and its the cause of your problem, you are screwed.

VR does is not compatible with Toys&Love if you have it. VR is not compatible with a whole lot of mods and is discontinued.

20 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I can't say is if its soft dependencies all work as expected... SD+, SS etc.

I think the only question is around SSLV - I'm not sure if the current LE version sends the mod event needed to trigger FSM. Is there a currently maintained version of SSLV for LE?

20 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

If you wanted to get into a quest/story line, the thugs could be slavers

I love the rationale, but I'm wondering if it's in the scope of FSM. I intended this to be a simple(ish!) tool for Players & Mods to use to get an immersive solution to multiple followers not being handled in player defeated/subjugated scenarios. What you are suggesting sounds really cool but I feel like it's a separate mod that uses FSM functions rather than FSM itself? 

17 hours ago, gdfll said:

Hints where the follower is when captured/enslaved by bandits:
Courier  has letter with demands for follower freedom:
- leave gold, or expensive item(s) in some hidden storage place
    optional, player can monitor this place to look who retrieves it, and follow this NPC
- special requests
    rescue a bandit member kept in some prison.
    steal a special item
    eliminate a rivaling bandit boss
    think of 'notice board' style radiant quests

Hints when follower is slave of some named NPC.
- pay/bribe slave market employees for the buyer/seller information
- 'steal' the buyer information by reading the records yourself (similar to the forge numbers quests)
- ask merchants about clients who buy more food/restraints than usual

Some really nice ideas here - I'll see if I can find a simple way to implement some of them ?

12 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I have an unrelated question...

1. Yes they need to be a follower 

2. They need to have the ActorTypeNPC keyword and be in either the CurrentFollowerFaction or CurrentHireling faction, not sure how this would work though as was written for FSM to expect them to be followers - it might be easier to recruit them and then immediately enslave.

3. There's no freed slave event atm - but it's easy enough to add one if it would be useful.

I could look at adding a Non-Follower Endslave ModEvent but that's an unexploded dirty bomb in the wrong hands, which is why I limited current FSM to followers only.

7 hours ago, crumppppp said:

Any chance to incorporate an MCM toggle to register followers manually?

As mentioned above I'm very wary of adding that as it could cause serious issues if used on the wrong NPC

11 hours ago, MyNameIsnt said:

If NPC is not actively hostile (or a named NPC), additionally the player might:

• Negotiate with the NPC (Intimidate/Persuade/Charm using Speech skill - "look into your heart and see that owning another person is wrong!" etc.)
  • Offer sexual favors for their release (a chance to fuck the legendary Dragonborn would be worth more to some than having some lowly slave)
  • Conspire with their follower to run/beat/escape from their owner, possibly giving the player a bounty if the NPC is of importance to a hold.

If the NPC is hostile or in the bandit faction, a courier could forcegreet the player with demands/ransom/etc. Then, the player might:

• Ignore it (nothing happens)
  • Meet and threaten the bandit(s)
  • Meet and kill the bandit(s)
  • Meet and offer to trade places with the follower for their freedom with a reluctant goodbye or thankful farewell.
  • Offer some form of degrading act - gangbang, bestiality, etc. (I'd imagine most bandits would jump at the opportunity to degrade the person who has likely killed their bandit friends)

Again some great ideas - I can see how some of the non-hostile NPC convo ones could be done, with the hostile scenarios I'm not sure if they are in the scope of FSM but they are great ideas!

6 hours ago, Durante said:

I mean any outcome, even the one where you end up in the tavern, just simple slavery scenario is not enough.

Orbis non sufficit ?

That would require patching DA's scenario files, also DA handles followers itself, so DA follower outcomes would need to be off, or at least not set to send followers into captivity  in the MCM - it's certainly possible, I will take a look in due course (unless anyone else finds time to do it before me).

Edited by Bane Master
30 minutes ago, HabibHanson said:

Any plans to add dialogue to this? Would like to see masters say something to slaves before skootoolybooping. Maybe have the slave give a response based on how long they've been a slave/how corrupted they are by it?

If someone can tell me how!

3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I think the only question is around SSLV - I'm not sure if the current LE version sends the mod event needed to trigger FSM. Is there a currently maintained version of SSLV for LE?

No idea. I don't even known what mod that is.

I intended this to be a simple(ish!) tool for Players & Mods to use to get an immersive solution to multiple followers not being handled in player defeated/subjugated scenarios. 

Always stick, to your plans. You would end up spending months and more, turning this into a quest mod, when you could be updating your other mods instead :D 

2. They need to have the ActorTypeNPC keyword and be in either the CurrentFollowerFaction or CurrentHireling faction, not sure how this would work though as was written for FSM to expect them to be followers - it might be easier to recruit them and then immediately enslave.

Ok. Recruit them just means, also put them in the CurrentFollowerFaction, right? I'm just trying to avoid having them get the vanilla follower dialogue, thus yes "There's no freed slave event atm - but it's easy enough to add one if it would be useful" would be useful

that's an unexploded dirty bomb in the wrong hands,

Like an uncontrollable orgasm? If no, don't do it!

3 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

No idea. I don't even known what mod that is.

SimpleSLaVery (I guess the original author wanted to avoid having to talk about SS)

5 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Ok. Recruit them just means, also put them in the CurrentFollowerFaction, right? 

Well that will pass the test - but bear in mind FSM will then send a DismissFollower command to the follower Framework - so not sure what will happen when that is called with a not quite actually recruited follower, and you  may get different results depending on the Follower Framework in use as well.

Now - if you just want to enslave Followers that are not currently following then the easiest solution is for me to allow ( PotentialFollowerFaction || PotentialHireling ) Faction in the Validity check  - and conditionalize (is that even a word?) the dismiss. I think I would leave the MCM working on current followers only (at least have the decency to recruit so they know you love them before sending them off to be slaves!)? 

15 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

would be useful

I'll add a modevent out to the next version 

this looks like just what I've needed!

If I wanted a thing where if a follower is downed like defeat/daymoyl style waiting to be helped up, but I have to flee due to overwhelming enemy force or cowardice... and the follower left behind gets slaved instead of just getting up when I am gone... what's the best way to do something like that?

11 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Again some great ideas - I can see how some of the non-hostile NPC convo ones could be done, with the hostile scenarios I'm not sure if they are in the scope of FSM but they are great ideas!

Having done a few small personal mods, there are actually a few ways you could accomplish hostile scenarios without needing in-depth scripting if you choose to expand on hostile encounters:

Instead trying to create a ton of dynamic scenarios for hostile NPCs in all sorts of different locations, set a specific waypoint slightly off of a road or somewhere to serve as a "meeting point" that you can reuse. You can attach a trigger box or a way to start a scene when the player approaches the NPC at this location.

From there, your options to actually handle the NPC is pretty easy if you do it creatively: As long as the player has not actually seen the bandit that has taken their follower before they are given the ransom/whereabouts, you could do something as simple as creating a generic special NPC aligned with the bandit/vampire/etc. faction that essentially functions as the follower's owner.

Without requiring a ton of scripting or CK-kungfu the scenario would play out like so:

1. Player becomes aware of follower's slavery status (through courier, innkeeper, etc.) and receives a waypoint to the area you've set up.
  2. Player travels to the waypoint, and upon approaching the hostile NPC/representative/whatever there, they trigger a forcegreet that starts a scene that's as simple or complex as you'd like it to be.
  3. Player chooses from a few dialog options that resolve the follower's freedom:
    • If the player chooses a non-aggressive dialog option, run a speech check/take gold/etc. and free the follower.
    • If the player tries to intimidate and fails, you could possibly create a branching dialogue "You expect me to believe that? The price is now x higher!" or just loop the dialogue back.
    • If the player chooses an aggressive dialog option or closes the dialog, change the bandit NPCs relationship/aggression or play around with StartCombat() to initiate a fight.
      • Once the now-hostile NPCs have been killed, the follower is free/the "quest" that the scene is attached to ends.
  4. The follower is now free.

Ultimately I'm just throwing out ideas and you're free to develop your mod however you see fit, but I know that scope-creep can demotivate a modder so I figured I'd at least shed some light on some of the possibilities :smiley:

Edited by MyNameIsnt

This mod sounds great, it always anoyed me when e.g. my character was send into slavery nothing happend to the followers.

So I really want to use this mod but I use UFO  Ultimate Follower Overhaul, does somebody know if this mod works with UFO?

I was actually in the defeat thread having a look at that updated defeat you posted the other day, But i somehow fell over here. Having tested this a little bit on LE, I can say that at least the SS++ functionality seems functional, Followers get sent to the auction hall at the same time and afterwards seem to get distributed properly all over the place.

As far as other functionality in LE, the sex toy scenes that I assume play out just don't seem to happen at all, the option to use sexlab for scenes is also grayed out, I'm guessing it's possible the mod not detecting it since it's the incorrect version LE at 1.62 if I'm correct.

Also sometimes enslaved followers just stop having their enslaved dialogue and the owner stops having the buy dialogue as well, though the mod still seems to register them as enslaved and it's possible to released them using the function to free them.

This is of course all in LE, so I didn't expect the mod to be fully functional, but what's actually function so far looks really good. I was using a mod called "caged followers" to achieve a similar result, but that one is very rudimentary as far as how customizable it is.

6 hours ago, ttpt said:

I was actually in the defeat thread having a look at that updated defeat you posted the other day, But i somehow fell over here. Having tested this a little bit on LE, I can say that at least the SS++ functionality seems functional, Followers get sent to the auction hall at the same time and afterwards seem to get distributed properly all over the place.

As far as other functionality in LE, the sex toy scenes that I assume play out just don't seem to happen at all, the option to use sexlab for scenes is also grayed out, I'm guessing it's possible the mod not detecting it since it's the incorrect version LE at 1.62 if I'm correct.

Also sometimes enslaved followers just stop having their enslaved dialogue and the owner stops having the buy dialogue as well, though the mod still seems to register them as enslaved and it's possible to released them using the function to free them.

This is of course all in LE, so I didn't expect the mod to be fully functional, but what's actually function so far looks really good. I was using a mod called "caged followers" to achieve a similar result, but that one is very rudimentary as far as how customizable it is.

I am using:

bisSexlabInstalled = Game.IsPluginInstalled("Sexlab.esm")

To find Sexlab (and other Mods), is that function included in your LE version of SKSE? If not, that explains the issue, if it is, then the problem lies elsewhere.

6 hours ago, ttpt said:

This sounds like the Actors are being cleared from their slave/master aliases by some means, can you post a log of a game session where this happens?

Edited by Bane Master
18 minutes ago, nilead said:

Hm, any change of integrating with https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16087-follower-goes-on-a-trip/

Seems like the two would work sweetly together.

From what I can see it already has a capture function. If anyone wanted to modify it to also use FSM slavery outcomes they would just have to add the modevent calls to it, but that's a decision/job for the mod author(s).

4 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I am using:

bisSexlabInstalled = Game.IsPluginInstalled("Sexlab.esm")

To find Sexlab (and other Mods), is that function included in your LE version of SKSE? If not, that explains the issue, if it is, then the problem lies elsewhere.

This sounds like the Actors are being cleared from their slave/master aliases by some means, can you post a log of a game session where this happens?

The first bit of this log may be relevant as to why sexlab isn't getting found, though SS++ and SD+ seem to work fine

Also it seem to be using the Random Master fallback, I had 6 followers with me at the time and they all got sent the same

FSM: Enslave request for "name of follower goes here"
FSM "name of follower goes here": Random Master requested ->

Spoiler

[07/30/2022 - 06:32:53PM] ERROR: Static function IsPluginInstalled not found on object Game. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [fsm_FollowerSlaveryQuest (FB000D62)].fsm_utilityscript.onGameLoad() - "fsm_utilityscript.psc" Line 101
    [alias PlayerRef on quest fsm_FollowerSlaveryQuest (FB000D62)].fsm_playeraliasscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "fsm_playeraliasscript.psc" Line 35
    [alias PlayerRef on quest fsm_FollowerSlaveryQuest (FB000D62)].fsm_playeraliasscript.OnInit() - "fsm_playeraliasscript.psc" Line 28
[07/30/2022 - 06:32:53PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp13"
stack:
    [fsm_FollowerSlaveryQuest (FB000D62)].fsm_utilityscript.onGameLoad() - "fsm_utilityscript.psc" Line 101
    [alias PlayerRef on quest fsm_FollowerSlaveryQuest (FB000D62)].fsm_playeraliasscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "fsm_playeraliasscript.psc" Line 35
    [alias PlayerRef on quest fsm_FollowerSlaveryQuest (FB000D62)].fsm_playeraliasscript.OnInit() - "fsm_playeraliasscript.psc" Line 28
[07/30/2022 - 06:32:53PM] ERROR: Static function IsPluginInstalled not found on object Game. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [fsm_FollowerSlaveryQuest (FB000D62)].fsm_utilityscript.onGameLoad() - "fsm_utilityscript.psc" Line 103
[07/30/2022 - 06:32:53PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp13"
stack:
    [fsm_FollowerSlaveryQuest (FB000D62)].fsm_utilityscript.onGameLoad() - "fsm_utilityscript.psc" Line 103
stack:
    [fsm_FollowerSlaveryQuest (FB000D62)].fsm_utilityscript.onGameLoad() - "fsm_utilityscript.psc" Line 104
stack:
    [fsm_FollowerSlaveryQuest (FB000D62)].fsm_utilityscript.onGameLoad() - "fsm_utilityscript.psc" Line 104
[07/30/2022 - 06:32:53PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Stalhrim Bikini Heavy Abs Armor 1 - [Form < (760065DD)>]
[07/30/2022 - 06:32:55PM] Follower Slavery Quest version 1.000000
[07/30/2022 - 06:32:57PM] Followery Slavery Dialogue Quest version 1.000000
[07/30/2022 - 06:32:59PM] Follower Slavery SD+ Quest version 1.000000

[07/30/2022 - 06:42:22PM] FSM: Enslave request for Sofia
[07/30/2022 - 06:42:22PM] FSM Sofia: Random Master requested ->

[07/30/2022 - 06:44:58PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].fsm_slaveryeffectscript.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].fsm_slaveryeffectscript.onBeginState() - "fsm_slaveryeffectscript.psc" Line 241
    [None].fsm_slaveryeffectscript.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
    [None].fsm_slaveryeffectscript.EnslaveActor() - "fsm_slaveryeffectscript.psc" Line 196
    [None].fsm_slaveryeffectscript.OnEffectStart() - "fsm_slaveryeffectscript.psc" Line 65

I couldn't get any relevant things on the log to happen when the dialogue breaks, but I was able to get the dialogue to break pretty consistently.

Asking the master over and over about the slave seems to work fine, but as soon as i got the dialogue option with the follower to either pay or fuck off the dialogue would be prone to breaking, more so if I TAB out of it instead of picking an option. Checking the MCM the follower is still properly checked as being enslaved to the specific master, I just no longer get the relevant dialogue out of the master or the follower.

Again this is all LE, so skse on LE may just be missing some of the functions required, but the dialogue breaking is the only seeminly bothersome part of it, not neccesarily game breaking as you can still use the free slave option in the menu, but that's less immersive a little less fun.

11 hours ago, ttpt said:

What updated defeat version was posted the other day, please?  I can't find anything that seems more recent than the Feb versions 

2 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said:

What updated defeat version was posted the other day, please?  I can't find anything that seems more recent than the Feb versions 

oh it was just this one

but I'm still just using bane's version 3, I just hadn't stopped by that topic in a while.

5 minutes ago, ttpt said:

oh it was just this one

but I'm still just using bane's version 3, I just hadn't stopped by that topic in a while.

OK

I thought you meant something had changed since this - the 24/11/21 post where he puts all his updates

12 hours ago, ttpt said:

The first bit of this log may be relevant

Yep - that confirms that IsPluginInstalled does not exist in SKSE LE.

I'm not going to create a separate LE version but I'm happy to make changes to improve compatibility if it doesn't compromise SE, so I will switch to using a slightly less elegant but LE compatible detection method.

12 hours ago, ttpt said:

more so if I TAB out of it instead of picking an option.

Thanks - that's sufficient detail for me to try and recreate/investigate  - I'll take a look and see if this is a bug or an LE issue

Edit:

I have tested this by enslaving Lydia to Sinmir and then talking to Lydia and tabbing out of the conversation at every node in the conversation tree and everything seems to work as intended.

Could you try the same test with Lydia & Sinmir please? Which followers have you seen this issue with?

If anyone else (using LE or SE) has seen this issue please let me know

Edited by Bane Master

What's New in Version 1.01

Released 

• External mods can now enslave Followers or Hirelings that are not currently recruited
  • FSM now sends a ModEvent "fsm_SlaveFreed" when a follower is released from Slavery
  • Runaways will no longer get their old outfits back
  • Changed FSM's mod detection method to be LE friendly
  • Enhanced the plugin versioning system

Yep - that confirms that IsPluginInstalled does not exist in SKSE LE.

I'm not going to create a separate LE version but I'm happy to make changes to improve compatibility if it doesn't compromise SE, so I will switch to using a slightly less elegant but LE compatible detection method.

Thanks - that's sufficient detail for me to try and recreate/investigate  - I'll take a look and see if this is a bug or an LE issue

Edit:

I have tested this by enslaving Lydia to Sinmir and then talking to Lydia and tabbing out of the conversation at every node in the conversation tree and everything seems to work as intended.

Could you try the same test with Lydia & Sinmir please? Which followers have you seen this issue with?

If anyone else (using LE or SE) has seen this issue please let me know

I'm using all custom followers, but I did go around and got Lydia enslaved to Sinmir and still got her dialogue to break. If it's any help I'm also using the last version of EFF for LE but nothing else that comes to mind that really touches the follower system. at the very least it seems consistent enough on my end so as long as I just avoid talking to followers unless I decide to just make a run for it, it should be plenty usable so far as is.

EDIT: And as you've just posted a new version as I type this I should go download it and have a look

Edited by ttpt
1 minute ago, ttpt said:

If it's any help I'm also using the last version of EFF for LE but nothing else that comes to mind that really touches the follower system.

I did use EFF SE in my tests - One thought, which Menu Mode are you using,  I tested with Dialogue.

39 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

I did use EFF SE in my tests - One thought, which Menu Mode are you using,  I tested with Dialogue.

I use the standard mode rather than dialogue, but even using dialogue mode I can get a break. Another possibility may be the animation system or the commentary system, I've had a good run of tabbing in and out of the dialogue and not breaking, but then I sprint into the follower to push them and then try to talk to them, which skips me into their normal dialogue and I lose the mod dialogue forever.

I suspect dialogue with the master never has this break happen, because it's just added as a dialogue option. On the follower system the dialogue takes priority and it's supposed to mask the normal dialogue until it breaks and I just get he normal dialogue from then on instead.

Will try an give this a test sometime today on LE and see how it goes.

So some suggestions for mod hand offs:

Detect for PAHE, HSH and/or AYGAS

If detected offer a MCM config options

For ONLY PAHE detected

• Follower is PAHE enslaved then assigned to an owner.

For PAHE + HSH

• Chance Follower is PAHE enslaved and sent to the Restless Hunter for auction OR
  • Follower is assigned an owner but not PAHE enslaved, the player has a grace period (default 10 days, adjustable with a slider from 1 to 30 let say) to find the follower and buy them back or else the follower may be PAHE enslaved and sent to the Restless Hunter for auction.

For PAHE + AYGAS

• Chance the follower is immediately PAHE enslaved and put in the AYGAS auction pool and will then randomly show up at a city auction (as determined by AYGAS) OR
  • Follower is assigned an owner but not PAHE enslaved, the player has a grace period (default 10 days, adjustable with a slider from 1 to 30 let say) to find the follower and buy them back or else the follower may be PAHE enslaved and sent to the AYGAS auction pool

If @fishburger67 Sex Slaves is detected

Chance the follower becomes a sex slave and will be placed in Mia's Lair, you don't have to buy them back but you do have to get control of the lair (at which point the follower becomes one of your sex slaves)

Chance the follower is made a sex slave and then assigned a random owner (as per your current method, but with the added twist)

I'm not sure @Blackbird Wanderer is far enough along with SBC for this yet, but could be interesting if the follower was handed off to SBC and placed in the pool of bandit captives to be randomly placed.

On 7/29/2022 at 8:43 AM, Bane Master said:

If someone can tell me how!

I'd be surprised if you didn't know how to add dialog, so should I take that to mean you need suggestions for dialog ideas?  Suggestions I can supply in bucket loads.

Example:

Poor Lydia (because I have a funny feeling she gets used to test way too much bad stuff happening to her LOL) has been enslaved by some foul means and ends up the property of Jarl Sidgeir in Falkreath.  By the time her thane, the Player, finds her she's been there for 2 weeks keeping Sidgeir entertained.

Spoiler

Okay so let's maybe consider what the owner did to them depending on how complex you want to make this.  Were they assigned menial labor, used as a sex slave, treated like a pet dog, required to do public performances as a nude dancer or sex shows... this could be random or a random chance for each and more than one could apply.  You could have each as a faction that gets added as a way of setting "flags" on the follower that could be used later.

There could also be a faction / flag set for how long they were a slave, and how it affected them.  Faction rank could be used to indicate the length in days or the degree / strength of the reaction.  The former owner could also be marked using a faction.  So from my example:

Lydia gets:

FormerlyOwnedbySidgeir

FormerSlave 15

FormerSexSlave 3

FormerPet 1

FormerSexShows 2

This flags her as having been formerly a slave for 15 days, once owned by Sidgeir, she was a sexslave and at rank 3 she discovered she liked it, also formerly treated as a pet she was obedient but not a fan of that, and she was required to be part of sex shows for the Jarl's entertainment and she kind of liked that.

This can then be used as conditions for various dialog.  Either in your mod or other mods could use it, but that would mean making yours an ESM or something.

The Player arrives finding Lydia in bondage and in the middle of performing in a sex show in the Jarl's hall with an appreciative audience.  Sidgeir likes his new pet and won't let her go cheaply, but after some snarky remarks about what a good dog she's turned out to be (to which Lydia gets embarassed, so the comment has something causes her to do an embarassed animation or make an embarassed comment) and she's really quite the excellent sex slave (Lydia reacts with pride at being called that) a price if finally agreed on and paid.

So now Lydia is back as your follower and housecarl.  You go back to Whiterun and the next day you are paying Belethor a visit to sell some junk (gotta replenish the funds!).  Belethor notices Lydia and has an extra comment.

Spoiler

I think this is possible, but here's the idea:

Something detects that the Player is talking to one a certain type of NPCs, could detect for merchants, innkeepers, guards, etc.  It also detects whether your current follower is in a formerslavefaction and if both are True then those conditions are the basis for enabling additional Hello and Goodbye dialogs and possible Scene's that might play out.

In this case it detects Lydia is a current follower, a formerslave, she was owned by Sidgeir and she was known to have done sexshows.  So we get some dialog based on that.

After finishing your business Belethor remarks "I see you've got that sex slave with you I hear she was a real slut for Jarl Sidgeir, put on quite the show.  Shame I couldn't get down there to see for myself... say maybe you could rent her out sometime?"

This doesn't lead to anything, its just a comment, people have heard about what happened, what Lydia was forced to do (or did willingly at some point) and she's got a bit of a rep.   Its mainly just for role playing.

Spoiler

As an additional thought, maybe it detect for TDF Prostitution.  If you've bought Lydia back and she liked being a sex slave, after certain such remarks about renting her out, it could lead to Lydia doing a forcegreet and suggesting maybe you should have her work for you as a whore... you know... if you want...   The player then gets some dialog choices how to react, if they agree it puts her under TDF and it handles it from there.  This would only happen after certain NPC comments, to make it more immersive, Lydia (or whoever the follower is) is reacting to things based on her past experience and how she feels about it.

Later on the Player must go back to Falkreath and talk to Jarl Sidgeir for some reason, some quest or something.  Naturally Lydia is along.

Upon entering Falkreath (location detection) Lydia has a comment that *could* play but may not (random chance).  "Not sure how to feel about being back her, I almost feel like I should strip naked or something."

Talking to locals could have commentary as for Belethor, but it might be more personal, they might get a Hello or Goodbye line remarking on having seen one of Lydia's performances, or having fucked her or some such.

Upon talking to Jarl Sidgeir, a chance the dialog gets interrupted by a forced scene.   Sidgeir notices Lydia and addresses her as a slave and orders her to assume her proper place.  Lydia, being rank 3 as a formersexslave responds obediently and strips naked and kneels where ever she happens to be standing (so no need for markers or anything she just kneels where she is, simpler to do, she will stay there until the player interacts with her or moves X distance away in which case she will resume following, the player could talk to her and tell her to put her clothes back on and stand up if the player wants, countering the Jarl's order and Lydia snaps out of it and does as she's told by her thane).  The Jarl makes some snarky remark about how its good to see she still remembers her training, she made such a good slave.  Then he addresses the player "Now what did you want?" and that re-opens to usual dialog options.  Short scene, no hostility, just a bit of role play.  He could also offer to buy her back for a larger sum possibly.

Now lets take another example:

Poor Lydia has been captured yet again and this time it was Falmer.  She was kept as their captive in Blackreach and it was a month before the player could find her and rescue her.  She did NOT like the experience and so her faction ranks are all -1 or lower for how she was treated (i.e. FalmerSlave -4, she HATED it).  Next time you and Lydia are fighting Falmer, she has some extra vicious combat dialog when she's killing Falmer.  "Take that you vile beast!"  "I'll KILL YOU, I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!"  "You'll never enslave me again!"   Again, doesn't do anything major, its just role play stuff but it gives the follower more personality and shows them reacting to the things that have happened to them.

Spoiler

Here's another enslavement idea.  Let's say the player is using Defeat.  The player is fighting Falmer (or bandits or draugr, or whatever) and Lydia runs off as she so often does chasing one down while the battle is still on.  She gets herself ambushed and defeated and goes into bleed out.  Could you detect whether when in bleed out is she out of LOS or beyond X distance from the player, if True, then the follower gets enslaved by whatever faction they were fighting, they will then be moved to another location of that type and the player will have to go find them.   Is that doable?

Is that what you were looking for?

I may have more once I've had a chance to try the mod out.  I would love to see some things like this because my own play style focuses on role play.  I play mainly male characters who are hard to beat, so even if I had player enslavement mod installed there are few chances of that happening (I've played entire games, doing all the quest content, and never died or been defeated once) but my Followers are my Achilles' heel.  I often play them as being my character's best friend, sometimes lovers, occasionally they marry... so my play style includes not abusing the follower and taking care of them, and since Lydia or others have a habit of running off in fights where I can't easily help them things that put them in even greater peril ups the threat level in my games, and I like that... if forces me to sometimes put my character at risk in ways I normally wouldn't (and that might make a player slavery mod worth installing because it might actually happen then, though its not my preferred play style).  So, things that make my favorite follower reactive to what happened to them and put them in new peril... yes please.  Pretty please with sugar on top even.

To that end I might share a mod concept with you I was working on a few years back but never did anything with, might be a good companion mod to this one.  More on that later.  But first some mod testing in LE.