What can be done that only followers are enslavced under certain conditions ( perhaps bleed out or knocked down )?

Of course the option to send them into slavery via dialog works fine, but is pretty unimmersive. I've Sexlab defeat, which should work as a base mod. Somewhere earlier in this thread it was said, that integrating such a feature shouldn't be a big problem. Unfortunately I don't have any idea how to do this myself.

Edited by Ralph.B
wrong spelling
On 8/31/2022 at 6:33 PM, Ralph.B said:

What can be done that only followers are enslavced under certain conditions ( perhaps bleed out or knocked down )?

Of course the option to send them into slavery via dialog works fine, but is pretty unimmersive. I've Sexlab defeat, which should work as a base mod. Somewhere earlier in this thread it was said, that integrating such a feature shouldn't be a big problem. Unfortunately I don't have any idea how to do this myself.

I'm looking at the possibility of an FSM Plugin for SLDefeat support.

Edited by Bane Master
8 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

What is the dialog text?

Dialog will only appear after the follower is enslaved - to check that they are registered click on Enslave a Follower in the Enslavement MCM page - that will show you a list of your current followers (currently active followers only, dismissed followers will not appear).

8 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Does load order matter with FSM and follower framework?

FSM does not overwrite any Follower framework records so LO should not matter.

4 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Dialog will only appear after the follower is enslaved - to check that they are registered click on Enslave a Follower in the Enslavement MCM page - that will show you a list of your current followers (currently active followers only, dismissed followers will not appear).

FSM does not overwrite any Follower framework records so LO should not matter.

I tried adding vanilla follower. Showed up as enslavement target. Custom follower did not. Used EFF force recruit to make sure EFF recognized. Still did not show up.

Are custom followers supported? Anything I can do (via console commands or other) to register custom follower?

1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

Are custom followers supported?

Custom followers that have the correct factions and use the installed Framework are supported- so Interesting NPC's followers,  for example, work fine.

If the follower is non-standard then they may not be detected by FSM - which mod/follower were you trying to add?

And.... as Einarr said - "Did you talk to them once first?  Doesn't matter what, just any dialog (not radial menus)."

Edited by Bane Master
4 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Custom followers that have the correct factions and use the installed Framework are supported- so Interesting NPC's followers,  for example, work fine.

If the follower is non-standard then they may not be detected by FSM - which mod/follower were you trying to add?

And.... as Einarr said - "Did you talk to them once first?  Doesn't matter what, just any dialog (not radial menus)."

Did speak with them... First discussion with Devious Followers intro.

Using Coldsun's standalone followers as well as Lakeview Women Extended Women. They seem to work in follower framework (inventory available, recognized as follower, etc...).

EDIT: Tried recruiting Interesting NPC follower. Spoke to them. Then checked MCM. Also not showing up. Likely some kind of conflict. I also swapped back to NFF to try as well.

Edited by ck2modfan
17 hours ago, Bane Master said:

There are a few follower mods and mods with followers out there that do not work with this. Some you can not make masters etc... I tried adding them to the jasn list as masters but that does not work either. Suggest you do a separate point and click to add them to a masters and slaves faction in the MSM.

Edited by BigOnes69
10 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Anything showing up in your papyrus log?

Spoiler

[09/05/2022 - 02:24:34PM] [fsm_mcmscript <fsm_MCMQuest (BE01EDB2)>]: Registered Follower Slavery at MCM.

[09/05/2022 - 02:25:00PM] Followery Slavery Dialogue Quest version 1.100000
[09/05/2022 - 02:25:00PM] warning: Passing NONE to non-object argument 12. 
stack:
    [fsm_MCMQuest (BE01EDB2)].fsm_mcmscript.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 400

Nothing definitive, see spoiler.

Also using your mod Devious Devices Follower Escape. I am able to help them try to escape from DD. That mod is recognizing custom follower as valid follower. 

3 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Nothing definitive, see spoiler.

I'm afraid that it may a symptom of the issue - it's a SkyUI bug. @VirginMarie kindly gave details and advice when someone else reported the same error so I will reproduce her post here:

[fsm_MCMQuest (1701EDB2)].fsm_mcmscript.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 400

"That error is very common, happens randomly, and usually has no consequences, but does point to the next bit...

This is likely the infamous SkyUI bug that has existed forever and usually results in the MCM for some "victim" mod not showing up at all.

Its because the startup initialization has not been able to complete due to load and timing of work going on. So its usually related to having a lot of mods and load.

Tricks to workaround it...  Toys MCM or other mod's MCM is not showing"

If you have that error then it is likely that FSM has not initialised completely  - even though the MCM has appeared and hence you are not seeing followers as you expect

Edited by Bane Master
1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

I'm afraid that it may a symptom of the issue - it's a SkyUI bug. @VirginMarie kindly gave details and advice when someone else reported the same error so I will reproduce her post here:

[fsm_MCMQuest (1701EDB2)].fsm_mcmscript.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 400

"That error is very common, happens randomly, and usually has no consequences, but does point to the next bit...

This is likely the infamous SkyUI bug that has existed forever and usually results in the MCM for some "victim" mod not showing up at all.

Its because the startup initialization has not been able to complete due to load and timing of work going on. So its usually related to having a lot of mods and load.

Tricks to workaround it...  Toys MCM or other mod's MCM is not showing"

If you have that error then it is likely that FSM has not initialised completely  - even though the MCM has appeared and hence you are not seeing followers as you expect

Thanks. I'll try a couple of the suggestions. Appreciate the response.

On 9/4/2022 at 8:42 AM, ck2modfan said:

I tried adding vanilla follower. Showed up as enslavement target. Custom follower did not. Used EFF force recruit to make sure EFF recognized. Still did not show up.

Are custom followers supported? Anything I can do (via console commands or other) to register custom follower?

You can also try running the following console commands on the custom follower

setfactionrank 84d1b 0
setfactionrank 5C84d 0
setfactionrank 5c84e 0

Which will add them to the vanilla follower factions. I actually have that in a bat file to run on custom followers that have problems on other mods.

Edited by ttpt
2 hours ago, ttpt said:

You can also try running the following console commands on the custom follower

setfactionrank 84d1b 0
setfactionrank 5C84d 0
setfactionrank 5c84e 0

Which will add them to the vanilla follower factions. I actually have that in a bat file to run on custom followers that have problems on other mods.

Thanks! I gave it a try and no go. I believe Bane Master's suspicion about SkyUI is the culprit. This may come in handy for other mods at some time!

On 9/3/2022 at 9:14 AM, Bane Master said:

I'm looking at the possibility of an FSM Plugin for SLDefeat support.

Ok - I have a beta version of FSM with an SL Defeat follower enslavement plugin.

What I need now are a couple of volunteers to test it - if anyone is willing to give it a try please drop me a PM.

50 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Ok - I have a beta version of FSM with an SL Defeat follower enslavement plugin.

What I need now are a couple of volunteers to test it - if anyone is willing to give it a try please drop me a PM.

Couple of queries before I inadvertently lead you on a wild goose chase, by trying against what might effectively be a duff profile

1 - Is it based on use of 'SL Defeat SSE.5.3.6 Bane Live 08022022'?

2 - Can it be used in a game that has that version, just by using a straight overwrite in MO2?

3 - Does it need the LRG 1.4 patch installed too?

4 - Does it need 'Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.16 [SE]'

5 - Does it work if the PC is male (as in my current game profile, which uses the 5.3.6 08022022 version)

If you can clarify those, I'll see if I can rustle up something appropriate/that might work, but it wouldn't be until later in the weekend/start of next week - so if someone else, maybe @Herowynne , who's much better at this sort of stuff than me anyway! - can help you out before that, fine 

DQW

6 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Couple of queries before I inadvertently lead you on a wild goose chase, by trying against what might effectively be a duff profile

1 - Is it based on use of 'SL Defeat SSE.5.3.6 Bane Live 08022022'?

Yes - that's what I used to build it, however I've tried to do it in a way that will be compatible with most of the other Defeat versions on LL.

2 - Can it be used in a game that has that version, just by using a straight overwrite in MO2?

Yes - it's Ok to update in game but given that it's beta don't use it on your favourite save as it may well have bugs!

3 - Does it need the LRG 1.4 patch installed too?

No - the LRG patch is not required

4 - Does it need 'Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.16 [SE]'

No - just SL Defeat

Does it work if the PC is male (as in my current game profile, which uses the 5.3.6 08022022 version)

Player gender does not matter

Drop me a PM if you want to give it a try.

I have a small problem with the mod and maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I play LE and everything seems to work but when I go to where the follower is no scenes are playing, doesn't matter if I use SexLab or Toy. The follower just walks around the place and the master is standing there doing nothing.

I think I found part of the issue. It looks like characters that are added trough a mod don't work as masters, at least that is the case for me. Only thing still not working are Toys animation Sexlab works fine. So I guess it has something to do with my installation or ingame MCM settings.