11 hours ago, Anunya said:

I had my first defeat leading to SS++ slavery last night, with two followers and it seemed to work like a charm. They were in the pen with me, and I got messages that they've been enslaved. Great!

So I have one question - is there any way to find out how and where the followers are? Eventually, maybe, I'd like my PC to save them (if I can get her out of her own predicament, that is). Or do I just have to wander around Skyrim and hope I bump into them?

Really great work on the mod - it's an excellent addition.

From the OP

EMANCIPATION (Freeing your Followers)

After a few days Innkeepers will become aware of any new Follower Slaves in their area, however followers taken by Bandits, Warlocks or Vampires may prove harder to find. 
Once you find an enslaved follower, if the owner is neutral or friendly, you can either buy them out of slavery or make a break for freedom with them. If the owner is hostile then more direct action will be required!

The MCM can be used to reveal a Slave's current Hold, Location or Owner and also to remotely free the Slave.

14 hours ago, Anunya said:

is there any way to find out how and where the followers are?

Yes - if you select a slave in the right column on the Enslavement page of the MCM you get the option to reveal their Hold, Location, and or Master. You can also free them from there if you wish.

From a role play point of view - after a few days you can ask Inkeepers if they have seen them, or wander around looking for them - but Skyrim is a big place and using the default files there are over 200 possible Masters that could have bought them! ?

14 hours ago, Anunya said:

Thanks, glad you are enjoying it!

Edited by Bane Master
17 hours ago, Anunya said:

I had my first defeat leading to SS++ slavery last night, with two followers and it seemed to work like a charm. They were in the pen with me, and I got messages that they've been enslaved. Great!

So I have one question - is there any way to find out how and where the followers are? Eventually, maybe, I'd like my PC to save them (if I can get her out of her own predicament, that is). Or do I just have to wander around Skyrim and hope I bump into them?

More generally, if you have room in your Load Order, add 'Tag and Track'

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14018

I always tag followers so that I can find them if they go awry for any reason.  And if they seem to be totally broken, you can summon them to your presence, take all the stuff they have, and kill them.  That also has the benefit that it gives you back their Convenient Horse slot too, should you have 'bought' them one

Here, to maintain valid gameplay, you can either

1 : have the self discipline

not to look for them, ie their marker tag, on the map

not to transfer your PC to where they are

or

2: 'untag' them in the mod, so they are no longer visible, and play properly

Hope that helps

8 hours ago, Fredfish said:

From the OP

Thanks for taking the time to repeat the info for me. My PC will be chatting with the inn-keepers over time and see if she can find them... that is, if she can get out of her own predicament first.

... your sig is pretty on point too lol.

5 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Yes - if you select a slave in the right column on the Enslavement page of the MCM you get the option to reveal their Hold, Location, and or Master. You can also free them from there if you wish.

From a role play point of view - after a few days you can ask Inkeepers if they have seen them, or wander around looking for them - but Skyrim is a big place and using the default files there are over 200 possible Masters that could have bought them! ?

Thanks, glad you are enjoying it!

Thank you, and I definitely am.

I typically play with a number of followers, and I typically play in a style where my PC gets ganked every so often. Running into the followers on the road happily afterwards was always a little immersion breaking. Sometimes I managed to use NFF to assign the follower a home that was really out of the way before losing them, which meant they'd go wait in some cleared dungeon forever... which allowed me to RP that bad stuff had happened to them. That was always a bit tedious. This is so much better.

I am seeing a problem in which this mod does not handle followers sometimes. I am using NFF in case that is relevant.

I think I have determined that this mod will handle a follower if I talk to the follower at least once after recruitment, but if I do not talk to the follower after recruitment, then this mod does not handle the follower during a Simple Slavery++ enslavement.

7 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

I think I have determined that this mod will handle a follower if I talk to the follower at least once after recruitment

Same thing happens with EFF, you MUST talk to the follower once via normal dialog (no radial menus or anything like that) for FSM to properly detect and register the follower.  You can check in the MCM on the Enslavement tab to see if all your current followers are listed there or not.

On 7/27/2022 at 10:11 AM, Bane Master said:

So - I'm using a very light follower tracking system that checks who you speak to to find your followers.

Once FSM is fully installed, wait a few seconds and then speak to your follower, don't just use the EFF custom menu,  actually open a dialogue with them using the Talk option in the EFF menu.

You only need do this once per game for each follower  - FSM will keep track of them from then on.

Okay, I found this comment from @Bane Master which matches the behavior that I'm seeing.

I am thinking that this point is so important perhaps it ought to be stated on the mod's description page.

Also, as currently written, it seems to imply this behavior is specific to EFF, but I suspect that this step is needed for any follower framework.

9 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I am thinking that this point is so important perhaps it ought to be stated on the mod's description page.

Yes, fair point - I'll add it to the OP, something like?

Once you have installed FSM you need to have a Dialogue with your each of your followers to register them in FSM.  For EFF users don't just use the EFF custom menu, actually open a dialogue with them using the Talk option in the EFF menu.

You only need do this once per game for each follower  - FSM will keep track of them from then on. You can check in the MCM on the Enslavement tab to see if all your current followers are listed there or not.

Edited by Bane Master
5 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Yes, fair point - I'll add it to the OP, something like?

Once you have installed FSM you need to have a Dialogue with your each of your followers to register them in FSM.  For EFF users don't just use the EFF custom menu, actually open a dialogue with them using the Talk option in the EFF menu.

You only need do this once per game for each follower  - FSM will keep track of them from then on. You can check in the MCM on the Enslavement tab to see if all your current followers are listed there or not.

Is it worth adding anything about the Outfits JSON structure too?  For klutzs like me .... ?

What's New in Version 1.03

Released 

• Fixed an Issue with outfit randomisation
  • Improved gender recognition of masters and followers in slave dialogues
  • Fixed log spam where a follower has no outfit when enslaved
  • Blocked FSM ModEvents from registering before the Install button is pressed
  • Master & outfit audit functions are now LE friendly 

This version is OK to update on a running game

Edited by Bane Master
15 minutes ago, Nikett7 said:

Hello, in your version, there is a Defeat https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-sexlab-defeat/page/557/#comment-3583646 when enslaved in SD (one of the consequences), the follower is not picked up through FSM and remains with the player. If the enslavement occurs through the simple slavery in the SD, then everything is working correctly.

Yes - this is working as intended.

FSM does not try to intercept Followers as SD also attempts to handle them. However if you have the FSM SD addon enabled, you should see  "We are slaves now..." as an option when  you talk to any free followers SD did not pick up.

If you choose this dialogue the follower will be enslaved with you until you escape from SD.

Edited by Bane Master
2 hours ago, crococat said:

What about LE friendly scripts in last 2 updates. Is it compatible or it must be converted?

It doesn't need converting but I can't say it's fully compatible.

Due to an unexplained engine issue some people cannot get the Outfits to load in LE. Some LE mods seem to make this more likely, SL Shrines and Defeat being the  two I know of so far.

Simply put - give it a try, if the outfits and masters load OK you are good. If the outfits don't load you can still use FSM but Follower slaves will be naked.

Ran two tests. Both worked flawlessly!?

AE, EFF as the follower framework, Naked Defeat as the defeat mod. (Will test Yamete Kudosai also as soon as the AE version gets out.)

3 followers. 2 using the vanilla system (meaning EFF) and... I threw in Auri (custom follower system) as a challenge. After properly getting FSM to register them all of course, they all were sold off all over the place! ? For a second I thought Auri wouldn't work (can't expect everything) but she got warped too! Perfection!

I now have a very good reason to keep Simple Slavery. (Was considering tossing it due to not many destinations for SE that suit me.) Excellent work as usual Bane Master!! ?

ummmmm since it goes to simple slavery, if one were to have meat farm and public whore installed, I take it there would be a chance for the followers to go to each of those places??
if so, a box to click on not to go to MF would be appreciated, if they wouldnt go to those mods than just ignore me. 

we need new slavery targeted locations on LL......

On 8/1/2022 at 8:33 AM, Bane Master said:

Yes - Outfits are completely under your control.

Outfits are defined in the file ..\Data\\SKSE\Plugins\FSM\SlaveOutfits.json and an audit log 'Audit_Outfits.txt' telling you what records relate to each item is available in the same location. 

Once you have made your edits to SlaveOutfits.json you can fire up FSM and update the Audit_Outfits.txt audit log file from the System page of the MCM to check everything is as you wanted.

So I'm not gonna lie that this doesn't work too well. My attempts to add a simple collar keep generating errors. Can't this just become a container that opens when you click 'edit outfits' or something and then anything in that container is used as an outfit? Also a way to update outfits for existing slaves would go a long way here.

image.png.6f4ed92c412856d202b278501fef5407.png

image.png.85dadc21c59ff7c495a1d9c2114520a1.png

6 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

So I'm not gonna lie that this doesn't work too well. My attempts to add a simple collar keep generating errors. Can't this just become a container that opens when you click 'edit outfits' or something and then anything in that container is used as an outfit? Also a way to update outfits for existing slaves would go a long way here.

You're not converting the hex to decimal. The particular armor you're looking at is XX081247 which corresponds to a decimal value of 528967.

I just did a series of additional outfits with Zaz and it worked out. 

Audit was fine:

Chained: 
Index  0     4104|ZazAnimationPack.esm = (1C001008) zbf Wrist Black

Roped: 
Index  0     217912|ZazAnimationPack.esm = (1C035338) zbf Body Bondage Shibari

The json:

"Chained": ["4104|ZazAnimationPack.esm"],
"Roped": ["217912|ZazAnimationPack.esm"]