3 hours ago, Nessa said:

You're not converting the hex to decimal. The particular armor you're looking at is XX081247 which corresponds to a decimal value of 528967.

I just did a series of additional outfits with Zaz and it worked out. 

Audit was fine:

Chained: 
Index  0     4104|ZazAnimationPack.esm = (1C001008) zbf Wrist Black

Roped: 
Index  0     217912|ZazAnimationPack.esm = (1C035338) zbf Body Bondage Shibari

The json:

"Chained": ["4104|ZazAnimationPack.esm"],
"Roped": ["217912|ZazAnimationPack.esm"]

I'm sorry what? Why in Allah's name does this need to be converted to decimal?

35 minutes ago, HabibHanson said:

It is written: thou shalt follow the template provided. ??

I have no idea (?) but it was clear "Ragged Robe" didn't correspond to 78085 when we all know it's 13105. (Or at least you get to know that if you spawn it in enough.) The audit also tells us this:

Ragged Robe: 
Index  0     78085|Skyrim.esm = (00013105) Ragged Robes
Index  1     248320|Skyrim.esm = (0003CA00) Footwraps

So to convert let's say.....  XX081247. (Your Zaz Armor.) Grab yourself a calculator (or a hex->decimal one) and plug in 81247. Out pops 528967. That number is the one you use in the json.

Similarly, 13105 converted to decimal is: 78085. ?

Edited by Nessa

I do have a small suggestion. When buying the slave back, add the sum to the NPC's inventory. Then you can have a chance at pick-pocketing it back! :face_dragon:

(Apologies if this was already suggested, didn't do a search. ?)

Edited by Nessa
8 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

need to be converted to decimal?

I'm using JsonUtil to handle the forms and that's how they are stored - not under my control I'm afraid.

As a matter of interest JContainers uses a different format again (although that does at least use Hex values).

6 hours ago, Nessa said:

I do have a small suggestion. When buying the slave back, add the sum to the NPC's inventory. Then you can have a chance at pick-pocketing it back! :face_dragon:

(Apologies if this was already suggested, didn't do a search. ?)

I'll think on this - it's an area where something could be added fairly easily 

3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I'm using JsonUtil to handle the forms and that's how they are stored - not under my control I'm afraid.

As a matter of interest JContainers uses a different format again (although that does at least use Hex values).

Makes sense, by all means then. You do you, I'll continue to observe with great interest.

13 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

Look back up the thread.  It's all explained on p1

EDIT:  As others have also done below your post ?

Edited by DonQuiWho

Nice work! Can this mod be used for Skyrim Le?

So far, I have directly put it into le and found no obvious bugs. It seems that the compatibility is OK. But I'm not sure if it will lead to any hidden trouble?

Add: so far, everything seems to be working normally

Edited by qdc1268966
13 hours ago, qdc1268966 said:

Can this mod be used for Skyrim Le

Some LE users have seen an issue where the Outfits or some actors don't load from the .json files - it appears to be a JsonUtil issue as it happens to some and not others and depends on mods installed. I was able to reproduce the bug in LE with Sexlab Shrines but could not find the cause or any solution. Other than that it should be compatible.

TLDR: If the Masters and Outfits load OK then it should be fine.

I'm considering changing FSM to use JContainers to permanently resolve this issue, however it uses a different format for Forms in files and would require users to re-add their edits to the Outfits and Masters files.  Interested in hearing anyone's thoughts on this?

5 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I'm considering changing FSM to use JContainers to permanently resolve this issue, however it uses a different format for Forms in files and would require users to re-add their edits to the Outfits and Masters files.  Interested in hearing anyone's thoughts on this?

You already know my thoughts, if it will resolve it without you having to rebuild the mod I'm all for it.  I'm still very puzzled as to why Defeat causes it not to load the Master's lists, that's just a very strange glitch.

Since the last changes you made to the outfits, I'm seeing them fine regardless of what I have loaded.  But then I have never used the Shrines mod either.

2 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Defeat causes it not to load the Master's lists

That's the strangest thing about it - Defeat  caused no issues in my LE testing and yet in your LE build it did, hence my feeling that it's better to move away from a method that produces seemingly inconsistent and untraceable errors 

Yup, and it is very peculiar.  I even tried doing some other updates to JSON since it turns out its used by web browsers.  I was wondering if maybe that had some effect.  But nope, no change.  Only thing I haven't tried (due to lack of time) is starting a fresh game with same load order and see if it still reappears.  Some things get baked in, though what that could be and how to trace it I've no clue.  That's the real issue, no way to track this pesky bug down.  Frustrating.

Any chance of Ostim support in the future for watching them slaves get sexy without sexlab or Toys? I have no idea how hard it would be so I hold no hopes. 

This mod is just the thing I’ve been wanting and can’t wait to see where it goes from here. 

30 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Unlikely as not having the correct factions etc. will cause issues in FSM slave handling, release etc.

Which mod in particular?

Doppelganger follower, what factions do I need to add?

What's New in Version 1.041

Released 

• Hotfix: Fixed a bug in follower recruitment after buyout from slavery

Version  1.04

• FSM now uses JContainers for JSON files, updated JSON files are in ..\FSM\JC - any custom edits to Slave_Outfits or Masters will have to be re-added in JContainers format: "__formData|<pluginName>|<lowFormId>"
  • FSM is now fully LE compatible
  • If you are sent to simple slavery, there's a chance (configurable via the MCM) that if you were beaten by hostiles who are valid masters they may just decide to keep some of your followers as personal slaves rather then selling them via Simple Slavery
  • When you buy a follower out of slavery the gold is now added to the selling NPC's inventory
  • Added "NoRecruit" flag for bought or stolen followers
  • Buyout dialog is no longer be accessible during Master/slave sex scenes
Edited by Bane Master
36 minutes ago, Yoen said:

Seconded, Pretty Please

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Version  1.04

• FSM now uses JContainers for JSON files, updated JSON files are in ..\FSM\JC - any custom edits to Slave_Outfits or Masters will have to be re-added in JContainers format: "__formData|<pluginName>|<lowFormId>"
  • FSM is now fully LE compatible
  • If you are sent to simple slavery, there's a chance (configurable via the MCM) that if you were beaten by hostiles who are valid masters they may just decide to keep some of your followers as personal slaves rather then selling them via Simple Slavery
  • When you buy a follower out of slavery the gold is now added to the selling NPC's inventory
  • Added "NoRecruit" flag for bought or stolen followers
  • Buyout dialog is no longer be accessible during Master/slave sex scenes

5 hours ago, KingWrzd said:

Does this mod work with that at all? If not, is it possible?

"Shadows of Skyrim" does not use FSM AFAIK - so no, there is no link between SoSk

If the author of SoSk wanted to add FSM as a soft dependency to handle followers on player defeat they could easily do so - FSM provides ModEvent functions for this purpose.