I gave the mod a try and tested the mod.

with UFO and Jenassa and Derkeetus as Follower  started an enslavment event for SS+

both followers had been moved to the slave acton and been treated like slaves the PC

my PC was sold and both followers have been enslaved and left.

I used the MMC to find them and then killed the bandits/mages to free them

so for me the main purpose of the mod is fullfilled.   (that sexslave for Jarls or People in cities isn't that important for me,

I'm more intrested in loosing the followers having to rescue them.

will test if this rumor thing will start and I can get the location from inn keepers....

1 hour ago, Chlodwig said:

I gave the mod a try and tested the mod.

with UFO

Thanks - this is really useful to know.

FSM will be using the vanilla Dismiss, Wait and Recruit functions - so if they work in a UFO install then everything else should.

If it turns out that everything works OK then I can add a note to the OP that whilst FSM was not designed for UFO it is compatible.

Hello - I'm very excited about this mod, but am running into a bit of a problem with the installation. Here's what I've done:

1. Start a new game. Wait for all the mod and MCM spam to finish.

2. Started SexLab.

3. Saved.

4. Loaded the save.

5. Gone to activate FSM in the MCM.

6. I get the message that it's installed, and that it's installed various other components (SD+, SS++)

7. And then it never finishes. If I go into the MCM to check, it still has the "install" page listed, but the MCM is blank.

Looking at my papyrus log, this seems to be the relevant bit:

[08/01/2022 - 10:58:09PM] FSM: Warning - .female.Toys Curio not loaded - Element 0 is None
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:09PM] FSM: Warning - .female.Toys Chaotic not loaded - Element 0 is None
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:09PM] FSM: Warning - .female.Toys Ancient not loaded - Element 0 is None
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:09PM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 0
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:09PM] Follower Slavery Quest version 1.010000
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:12PM] Followery Slavery Dialogue Quest version 1.000000
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:14PM] Follower Slavery SD+ Quest version 1.000000
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:16PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Prisoner) -- TRUE -- HIT
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:16PM] Follower Slavery SSLV Quest version 1.000000
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:16PM] WARNING: Passing NONE to non-object argument 12. 
stack:
    [fsm_MCMQuest (1701EDB2)].fsm_mcmscript.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 400
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (9A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 166

Any thoughts on what the problem might be? I've also attached my modlist, in case that's useful.

Thanks!

plugins.txt

3 hours ago, Anunya said:

I'm very excited about this mod, but am running into a bit of a problem with the installation.

Hi,

This is strange - the log shows that the mod has installed, but then  you get this obscure SkyUI error.

Is the error the result of you opening the menu after the install, or does it occur if you just hit install, exit the  MCM and wait for the install messages to finish (once you see the messages about the FSM SSLV and SD plugins installation has completed).

Edited by Bane Master
9 hours ago, Anunya said:

Hello - I'm very excited about this mod, but am running into a bit of a problem with the installation. Here's what I've done:

1. Start a new game. Wait for all the mod and MCM spam to finish.

2. Started SexLab.

3. Saved.

4. Loaded the save.

5. Gone to activate FSM in the MCM.

6. I get the message that it's installed, and that it's installed various other components (SD+, SS++)

7. And then it never finishes. If I go into the MCM to check, it still has the "install" page listed, but the MCM is blank.

Looking at my papyrus log, this seems to be the relevant bit:

[08/01/2022 - 10:58:09PM] FSM: Warning - .female.Toys Curio not loaded - Element 0 is None
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:09PM] FSM: Warning - .female.Toys Chaotic not loaded - Element 0 is None
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:09PM] FSM: Warning - .female.Toys Ancient not loaded - Element 0 is None
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:09PM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 0
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:09PM] Follower Slavery Quest version 1.010000
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:12PM] Followery Slavery Dialogue Quest version 1.000000
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:14PM] Follower Slavery SD+ Quest version 1.000000
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:16PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Prisoner) -- TRUE -- HIT
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:16PM] Follower Slavery SSLV Quest version 1.000000
[08/01/2022 - 10:58:16PM] WARNING: Passing NONE to non-object argument 12. 
stack:
    [fsm_MCMQuest (1701EDB2)].fsm_mcmscript.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 400
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (9A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 166

Any thoughts on what the problem might be? I've also attached my modlist, in case that's useful.

Thanks!

plugins.txt 5.62 kB · 1 download

That error is very common, happens randomly, and usually has no consequences, but does point to the next bit...

This is likely the infamous SkyUI bug that has existed forever and usually results in the MCM for some "victim" mod not showing up at all.

Its because the startup initialization has not been able to complete due to load and timing of work going on. So its usually related to having a lot of mods and load.

Tricks to workaround it...  Toys MCM or other mod's MCM is not showing

Edited by VirginMarie

@Bane Master and @VirginMarie thank you for your insight.

I tried a few things that didn't work (a lot of shots in the dark for me, usually). When I uninstalled Sanguine's Debauchery (and Slap da Butt, because I decided I didn't need it anyhow), I was able to install FSM and see the MCM pages immediatly in a new game (didn't even install SexLab, which is usually my first step).

This sounds consistent with VirginMarie's theory about having too many mods with MCMs as SD and SdB both have MCMs.

Thanks for your help :)

Edited by Anunya
55 minutes ago, patron_st said:

Hi!  Ugh...I want to add Serana to the master list, but I don't understand those codes...

How should I write the code? Especially the numbers in front

Well Serana is a follower so she cannot be a Master!

Edited by Bane Master
6 hours ago, Bane Master said:

好吧,Serana 是追随者,所以她不能成为大师!

ok, I'm playing submissive lola. When I became Serana's slave, another follower of mine was hanging out…

I thought Serana could be added to the master list when she becomes a master in another mod

7 hours ago, Anunya said:

@Bane Master and @VirginMarie thank you for your insight.

I tried a few things that didn't work (a lot of shots in the dark for me, usually). When I uninstalled Sanguine's Debauchery (and Slap da Butt, because I decided I didn't need it anyhow), I was able to install FSM and see the MCM pages immediatly in a new game (didn't even install SexLab, which is usually my first step).

This sounds consistent with VirginMarie's theory about having too many mods with MCMs as SD and SdB both have MCMs.

Thanks for your help :)

I've used this MCM mod personally for quite a while and I've had no issue with it, this will allow you to have more than the 128 limit of MCM mods.

The only issue with it is that you need to start a new game for it to work, but since you're doing that already you can probably give it a shot.

36 minutes ago, ttpt said:

I've used this MCM mod personally for quite a while and I've had no issue with it, this will allow you to have more than the 128 limit of MCM mods.

The only issue with it is that you need to start a new game for it to work, but since you're doing that already you can probably give it a shot.

Since the MCM for this mod was showing up, the 128 limit was not the issue.

It was instead the SkyUI bug, triggered by too much load at startup, where some mods never initialize. This is why mod's like Jaxon's MCM kicker exist... which you don't need.. since all that does is one little command in the console for you... its explained here... Toys MCM or other mod's MCM is not showing

Using the above mod is only going to allow you to make your load at startup even heavier, but wont solve the actual root cause that  @Anunya had. My bet is that a look at the papyrus log, would reveal that the installation is not healthy, with lots of errors being spammed... this is the root cause. Just a guess.

2 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Using the above mod is only going to allow you to make your load at startup even heavier, but wont solve the actual root cause that  @Anunya had. My bet is that a look at the papyrus log, would reveal that the installation is not healthy, with lots of errors being spammed... this is the root cause. Just a guess.

... you would probably win that bet :D

I'm afraid I don't know enough to resolve unhealthy installations with lots of errors being spammed, so I just sort of hobble along.

8 hours ago, patron_st said:

ok, I'm playing submissive lola. When I became Serana's slave, another follower of mine was hanging out…

I thought Serana could be added to the master list when she becomes a master in another mod

I am afraid not - FSM will not use followers as Masters even if they have become masters for other mods.

@Bane Master

Quick question/suggestion

How simple would it be to add just the 'outfit application' from this mod as a post event/aftermath outcome on your version of Defeat 5.3.6?

If that were there - would maybe only need an MCM Yes/No tick box to activate(?) - players could create our outcome options to suit their preferred tastes by building them into the JSON, ranging from relatively easy to quite difficult, thus giving a fair range for the randomised outcomes, BUT with the ability to select any DD restraints we wanted to see, rather than those predetermined by others' restricted lists.  We could even share the JSONs

We'd also then have the option, if we so wished, to also add the LRG patch, allowing the option to use the DCL selection for ppl that prefer that, as well as get the rest of that patch's functions

If that's a huge load of work, forget it, but might it be worth a look if minimal changes were needed?

What's New in Version 1.021

Released 

• *HotFix* Fixed an issue that was preventing Toys & Love being detected 
  • Added additional checks to prevent hostile Masters from beating up their slaves
  • Updated FSM's dialogue quest to be LE friendly 

Hi Bane, would it be possible to somehow make this mod's slavery outcome compatible with Followers Goes on a Trip?

With that mod, you can send your followers to go questing by themselves and they have a chance of failure and captured by bandits or whatever and you have to rescue them. I wonder if it's possible to replace that mod's capture system with this one instead

Would be a cool and organic way with risk/reward of sending your excess followers out into the wild

7 hours ago, asianboy345 said:

would it be possible to somehow make this mod's slavery outcome compatible with Followers Goes on a Trip

I think that's a question for the Followers Goes on a Trip author.  If they want to use FSM for some outcomes all they need do is check IsPluginInstalled("Follower Slavery Mod") and then trigger slavery via FSM's ModEvent.

I had my first defeat leading to SS++ slavery last night, with two followers and it seemed to work like a charm. They were in the pen with me, and I got messages that they've been enslaved. Great!

So I have one question - is there any way to find out how and where the followers are? Eventually, maybe, I'd like my PC to save them (if I can get her out of her own predicament, that is). Or do I just have to wander around Skyrim and hope I bump into them?

Really great work on the mod - it's an excellent addition.