On 3/21/2020 at 5:33 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will be releasing an update to my mods in a week or so - it will include a couple of fixes to quests and dialogues for Alicia. Not sure it would fix your problem though.

If you want an early start, you can grab the files on github:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods

Click on Clone or Download, extract the files to a local folder and only copy to your Skyrim/Data folder the files about Alicia.

Is the dialogue issue with Ali fixed as i tried making a SE version by unpacking the .bsa and encountered that, alicia herself seemed to work but as i hadn't been paying enough attention when i checked the thread i assumed that was due to SE and not something LE users were experiencing so if thats fixed in LE might be worth another go

Edit: Hmm seems i still hadn't got it, will try making again and then talking to agnes, ghost and windhelm and see if works

• 2 weeks later...

I used cathedral asses optimizer to port this mod to SE. I'm using the March 29th update of the file. I think the tiny gaps of separation on her ankles and wrists have something to do with the way my skyrim is modded. Her head texture is slightly different than the body but  I don't find it too jarring, especially when she's got a collar on. I had to go into creation kit an get her gear to point to my modded versions so that her body wouldn't be invisible. (her armor is from the "terra armor collection," and there's a port of  ZaZ animation pack for SE that I used to redirect the mesh for her collar and stuff.

Also her head seems shaven ( I thought she'd have hair like the screenshots but I guess the mod has changed a lot over the years.) Her Demon form is also bald, but with horns. 

Still at the beginning, but mod seems to be working well without any bugs or crashing that I'm aware of.

Spoiler

screenshot31_by_pagod7_ddug9hk-pre.jpg?tscreenshot32_by_pagod7_ddug9i5-pre.jpg?tscreenshot33_by_pagod7_ddug9in-pre.jpg?t

Ah, someone recently  posted a bunch of converted SE mods, so I used theirs as a base and now the characters have hair again. Also it seems that Transformed Alicia's body uses a UNP skin texture. Pasting Normal Alicias textures into the file works but I went with some scarred textures from another follower instead. (I use the same CBBE bodyslide base for both characters. Her breasts are a lot bigger than the normal form Alicia because her weight is higher.)

Spoiler

screenshot34_by_pagod7_ddugyto-pre.jpg?t

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 5:44 PM, ZoneTanIsLove said:

What would I need to do in order to port this to SE? Resave in Creation Kit, or use CAO?

Sorry,,  I don't know enough about SE conversion to answer.

You should ask in my SE conversion thread (link in my signature).

On 5/5/2020 at 10:44 PM, ZoneTanIsLove said:

What would I need to do in order to port this to SE? Resave in Creation Kit, or use CAO?

You would need to convert the meshes used in this mod for SE to run it without problems. As for the .esp file you can convert it via the CK, but its not necessary to do so. 

2 hours ago, mistergiggles said:

is it just me or is this alicia not fully voiced? cause sometimes she talks but othertimes its only text dialogue from her when i talk to her

That is normal.

The voice came from the original mod that I took over after converting it to SexLab.

A few years later, I had the opportunity to get more lines done by the same person but I had to regretfully decline because I couldn't handle that kind of work at the time (catalog all the lines that were not voiced, send them out, get the files back, clean up the audio files and convert them, add them to the mod).

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 10:56 PM, Drakon88 said:

I notice on the mod page it’s say incompatible with EFF but I see in the comments it is can I get confirmation whither it is compatible or not  

Alicia was the first mod I worked on. I made a lot of mistakes in it that I have been trying to correct.

The difference between the two comments means that Alicia doesn't break EFF, but she doesn't obey EFF commands either.

I use EFF in my test games and she works fine alongside "EFF aware" followers, but you cannot command her with EFF menus.

Re posting earlier question that may have been overlooked: My Alicia Quest seemed to have glitched at the very end and does not complete.  Love this mod ... thanks DeepBlueFrog.

Spoiler

Made it all the way through the story and even met Alicia's sister.  Her status after choosing her human form and existing the portal seemed to have glitched and Ali still appears during battle.  Exiting the portal (after locking Ali's soul shard in the device) went to complete white/blurry state and the last quest item of walking through the portal was never checked off the task as completed.  She still switches to Ali when she is damaged.   I want Alicia to stay in her human form w/o Ali switching.  Is there any way to correct this? TESV 2020-05-25 21-20-45-41.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 2:44 AM, kodamant said:

so i was wondering what the daedric version does exactly? i cant seem to find many things

Same for me, I really like this mode but i don't know if Ali does something special especially at the end of the quest when you chose Ali instead of Alicia :

Spoiler

When she said " Our master have something for us " or something like that... what does that mean ?! will she be dominant ? will Dibela appear ?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sickboy791 said:

and what is the control rod supposed to do?

no don´t hurt me again!!?

If I remember well, the control rod is supposed to ensure a switch between Alicia and her daedric counterpart. You have to use it as a mace and hit her with it.

Both of them should not be present in the same room at the same time. It happens sometimes and it is a glitch. 

If it does happen, you have two spells in the chest in Alicia's basement in Windhelm.

Use one of the spells to send her away so that you only have her daedric side with you.

Edit: Looking at the code, it would seem the control rod is currently not doing anything.

The only explanation I have is that it was maybe acting up at some point, and as usual I started troubleshooting it, got interrupted by something else and never got to finish what I was doing.

I will add a note of my to do list and look into it soon.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will add a note of my to do list and look into it soon.

hey, thanks for the quick reply. You don´t have to worry about the video , this was just a joke , i enslaved her with pahe. 

after i finished the quest in the abondened prison, alicia went back to her sister in markath,

back in the temple of dibella nothing happend the quest seemed to be broken for me

i decided to enslave her over pahe.

so i went back to the prison, the portal is still there and i used the Alicia´s Soulgem. to get the daedric succubus. You can do this over and over again...

don´t know if i messed things up now i think i´m fine if theres no more progress in alicia´s questline after the abondened prison thing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, Unknown1945 said:

Sorry if this question has already been answered but when ever I go into dark areas the game has this vampire vision thing happen. Could you tell me if this is intentional or not?

It doesn't look intentional.. and it doesn't seem related to Alicia. 

Maybe you have another vampire related mod with automatic night vision?

42 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It doesn't look intentional.. and it doesn't seem related to Alicia. 

Maybe you have another vampire related mod with automatic night vision?

I don't have any vampire related mods. The problem only occurred when I have this mod on. It's very noticeable in the beginning area of alternative starts.

34 minutes ago, Unknown1945 said:

I don't have any vampire related mods. The problem only occurred when I have this mod on. It's very noticeable in the beginning area of alternative starts.

That's strange.. I can't remember adding effects to the player in this mod. It is all about Alicia and her counterpart.