4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I didn't touch her stats but I don't remember her having a cap. Her stats are supposed to be open ended.

I think I'll just have to download it and try it out again...

Thar said, she was my first mod and I certainly made several mistakes with it.

Considering that it was used as a lore basis/framework for at least one other mod, I'd say you didn't make too many mistakes.

On 4/11/2019 at 3:41 AM, joemonco said:

I think I'll just have to download it and try it out again...

Considering that it was used as a lore basis/framework for at least one other mod, I'd say you didn't make too many mistakes.

True.

Her influence is strong in Sanguine Debauchery, but it also extends to SexLab Stories, Hormones and the Sisterhood of Dibella.

17 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I didn't get rid of anything.

Talk to Alicia until she talks about her home.

When she is injured enough, she will turn into the succubus by herself.

I injured her many times and then she turned into the succubus and I got no talk about home or to Ali talk about her past

22 minutes ago, longsky said:

Is it possible add Devious Devices support? (replace zaz equipment to Devious Devices)

I am not prepared to add that kind of dependency to Alicia itself, but I could add a bridge between Alicia and another mod that already requires DD, like SD+ for example.

I could detect if SD+ is present, and use SD+ functions to add devices to an NPC instead of Zaz when Alicia comes back from Sanguine's world.

8 hours ago, longsky said:

Is it possible add Devious Devices support? (replace zaz equipment to Devious Devices)

Happy to say that the next version of Alicia (as well as Sisterhood of Dibella) will use Devious Devices for some of the outfits when SD+ is also enabled.

DeepBlueFrog ... thanks for this extension ... really enjoyed the integration and journey ... question may contain spoilers ...

Spoiler

Made it all the way through the story and even met Alicia's sister.  Her status after choosing her human form and existing the portal seemed to have glitched and Ali still appears during battle.  Exiting the portal (after locking Ali's soul shard in the device) went to complete white/blurry state and the last quest item of walking through the portal was never checked off the task as completed.  She still switches to Ali when she is damaged.   

Is there an easy way to fix this in TESEdit? ... I was looking at AliciaPainSlut.esp. under Global and found a value for _Alicia_GV_DaedricSoulLocked [GLOB:06019DCD] set to 0.  Would setting it to 1 correct the glitch or is there a better way?  I revisited the location where to lock should have occurred and the soul shards are no longer available after the decision was made.

Also tried through console commands to redo the device lock of Ali's soul stone.  The same result exiting the portal.

Also, played with the revamped look version and wasn't happy with the 7-base body not showing whip marks so I tried to mod your existing look (using a Korean revamp base look and modded it into the current look a while back).   It almost worked, but ran into neck seam and dark forehead issues and live with it for now.  A collar can hide the neck seam and the gray forehead will disappear and then reappear after correcting it.  Look forward to see if you are able to add the ability to easily modify her look.

With my mod in place, I'm reluctant to update to the latest version ... do I really need it?

Spoiler

TESV 2019-05-07 20-10-50-33.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dutamanini said:

Is there a requirement to make Ali talk about her master? Because she has no important  dialogue to me even when I’m using the sanguine control road, and the quest keep stuck at treat her in always that would make him proud...

You need to ask both Alicia about her father and Ali about her master in order for the quest to progress.

That’s a problem then, because Alicia doesn’t have a dialogue for that too even after I spend a few good hour torturing  her all she has is dialogue about herself, sorry it’s just that little glitch is kinda persistent and didn’t happen in the older version, I even tried a new save but it is still the same..

• 1 month later...

I dont know why but i cant seem to make her transform after i found her in the basement even if i beat her to a pulp or use the staff in combat or out of combat, i tried to banish her and summon her again and i dont have any dialog to do with her after talking to alicia bout her master(how she killed him),who raised her etc just the basic dialog after finding her,another thing that i noticed is that sometimes after hitting her multiple times the arousal level goes negative(-80 or something like that)

How can i start alicia's quest? its always stuck in the "treat her in ways that would make HIM proud" and also i tried this mod a year ago and after i came back to download this i noticed that the succubus form is called Alicia and she doesn't have unique lines and also some of human alicia lines only appear after a while is this normal?

1 hour ago, GoldenFreddy said:

How can i start alicia's quest? its always stuck in the "treat her in ways that would make HIM proud" and also i tried this mod a year ago and after i came back to download this i noticed that the succubus form is called Alicia and she doesn't have unique lines and also some of human alicia lines only appear after a while is this normal?

The Alicia name is normal.. I removed the old name 'Ali' which was confusing.

The missing dialogues are normal if you talk to the succubus shape before meeting Alicia (human) properly.

You can now start the quest in three ways:

- to to Markarth and talk to her sister (Agnes) in the Temple of Dibella

- meet her Ghost by the river and talk to her before meeting Human Alicia

- walk around Widhelm and talk to people until someone brings up strange sightings of a naked woman in the snow... only then you should be able to go to Old Hjerim house and unlock the trap door to her basement.

Ideally, you should do all three - start in Markarth, go to the River Shack and then, go to Windhelm.