52 minutes ago, jrock317 said:

Cool thanks. So I just tried to install Alicia and I cant open the file. 7zip gives me an error. Not sure what's up. Any advice?

Probably an interrupted download. 

LL has been having issues like that on and off.

Try again at a different time or try with a different browser.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lieber Mod-Ersteller,

nachdem vor 6 Monaten mein erster Anlauf mit diesem Mod gescheitert war - habe ich es jetzt (vor 1 Woche) endlich geschafft den Mod zum "Laufen" zu bringen.

Das Scheitern vor 6 Moanten war wohl in einer falschen Installation der SE-Konvertierung von mir selbst verursacht

mit dieser Version klappte es jedoch perfekt

Endlich!

Ich liebe die Idee hinter diesem Mod - u.a. auch deshalb weil er Erfahrungen meines eigenen realen Lebens berührt.

Als ich das erste Mal die Stimme von Alicia hörte stand sofort eine Szene aus einem meiner ersten Besuche eines SM-Clubs vor Augen.

--

Was für eine "Bitch" - ein absolut perfektes Geschenk von einem "irren Gott"

und

wenn man sich darauf einlässt kommt man recht schnell in den Modus -> dominanter Teil wird zum Wunsch-Erfüller des submessiven Teils "degradiert"

Muhahaha - wie oft in einer realen BDSM-Beziehung

*upps*

--

da ich auch parallel mit einem anderen Charakter den "SD+"-Mod ausprobiert habe - wird mir schon ganz schwindlig von den Möglichkeiten der Interaktion beider Mods

vielen Dank das Sie über die Jahre hinweg an diesem Mod "dran"-geblieben sind

?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone else have an issue with taking Alicia's alternate's outfit off and her feet look odd?  I know there is a way to configure her Human mesh/textures, but not when that happens, totally different, not sure if there is a fix?

I checked the textures, there are no feet textures at all and the ones I have, do not work with Alicia, anyone got UNP alternatives that would work with the alternative Human?  As I don't know what mesh is being used, so no idea what body to even look for a texture for the feet.

GuruSR.

Edited by GuruSR
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2022 at 5:24 PM, CodeguruX said:

Been trying to get this to work, but it just doesn't want to. The quest is triggered, I'm in the house, there is no basement, there is no trap door, there are no sounds. Everything is installed and in play for the AE, but it's a no-go.

Which house?

The trapdoor is outside of the player house in Windhelm.

There should be a trapdoor inside too but getting the house isn't necessary to get the mod started. The outside trapdoor should be fine.

If you have mods that change Windhlem (like JK's Windhelm), it is possible the trapdoor is covered by clutter (barrels, boxes). 

Look on the left side of the house if you are facing the entrance door.

On 8/31/2022 at 7:42 AM, Exploited Kiri said:

What is the current state of this mod? After finding out about it, Alicia was THE follower mod I wanted in my game.

Current state is in maintenance mode at the moment. I may add tweaks here and there in the coming months but I am not expecting big changes.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Gizzlembos03 said:

Hello i get CTD when she transforms. Crash logger file attached says something about the skeleton. Should i copy the newer version of xp32 to alice transformed folder?

crash-2023-01-23-15-30-53.log 52.55 kB · 0 downloads

Possible causes of crash when she transforms:

- old or missing advanced skeleton like XPMS

- old version or issues with Devious Devices (if you do have Devious Device installed.. otherwise the mod will ignore it)

- old version or issue with Zaz Animation Pack (this one is required).

- I am not sure if HDT is required .. I know it is not in the requirements of the mod page but I seem to remember her daedric shape ended up using an HDT enabled mesh. Not sure.. it has been a while.

Hello, thanks for answering.

I use the last version of xpms (4.81).

I dont use devious devices.

I use ZaZ 8.0+. A ZaZ animation has been already played with alice (in the middle of a fight, was a bit confusing, she screams, enemies ran away and the animation started).

I use Fast-HDT SMP, last version (im on AE). Physics like hair and clothes work good. In fact i gave Alice a smp wig.

All other parts seem to be working so far. I would say my game is pretty stable inb this save, so far this has been the only crash in 50h.

I don't understand the log at all but I understand its been a while since you made this, if you or other users can look at it or help it will be appreciated.

5 hours ago, Gizzlembos03 said:

Hello, thanks for answering.

I use the last version of xpms (4.81).

I dont use devious devices.

I use ZaZ 8.0+. A ZaZ animation has been already played with alice (in the middle of a fight, was a bit confusing, she screams, enemies ran away and the animation started).

I use Fast-HDT SMP, last version (im on AE). Physics like hair and clothes work good. In fact i gave Alice a smp wig.

All other parts seem to be working so far. I would say my game is pretty stable inb this save, so far this has been the only crash in 50h.

I don't understand the log at all but I understand its been a while since you made this, if you or other users can look at it or help it will be appreciated.

Where did you get that log from?

It is not the usual format for the Skyrim error log.

• 1 month later...

I wasn't planning on making changes to Alicia but this happened while I was testing my SE setup.

Alicia get new digs (same as the old ones but more cluttered).

That will be part of the next update for all versions as soon as I figure out why Alicia lost her hair in CK editor for LE (her hair is fine for SE).

489830_20230315002352_1.png

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
  • 1 month later...

hi. how to install with mod organizer 2(i would rather not mess with my core skyrim files directly if possible). also has this mod been converted for skyrim se/ae or not im getting mixed messages? the download page says not special edition compatible. but some posts here imply people using it on se?

4 hours ago, jaxson12345 said:

hi. how to install with mod organizer 2(i would rather not mess with my core skyrim files directly if possible). also has this mod been converted for skyrim se/ae or not im getting mixed messages? the download page says not special edition compatible. but some posts here imply people using it on se?

I can’t hep much with Mod organizer since I am only using the old method of messing with core files directly. Maybe someone else can comment about that.

The SE files for Alicia are currently in my SE Beta Testing download page. The link is in my signature.

been using this mod for years. great one. i'm back on oldrim for the moment and see this has been updated about 2021. i've got the 2016 (ver 39?) merged into a huge mod. it's worked fine except for the usual bugs u read about in those days. i'd be interested in updating to this most recent but it'll be alot of work to dig the old alicia outta that merge. before i do, does anyone know of a changelog for the versions after 2016 and this most recent? before i spend all that time

thanks

On 4/22/2023 at 12:57 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I can't hep much with Mod organizer since I am only using the old method of messing with core files directly. Maybe someone else can comment about that.

The SE files for Alicia are currently in my SE Beta Testing download page. The link is in my signature.

can you walk me through how to install pls? i put the data folder in my game but it still wasn't working. I went to the Windhelm house and found no basement, then used the help command to see if anything from her would pop up console and nothing

On 5/1/2023 at 12:14 AM, jaxson12345 said:

can you walk me through how to install pls? i put the data folder in my game but it still wasn't working. I went to the Windhelm house and found no basement, then used the help command to see if anything from her would pop up console and nothing

It installs normally with mo2, there are no special steps.

Just press the button at the top of Mo2 that says "install  a new mod from an archive" and then find the zipped alicia file that you downloaded.

You should probably watch some youtube tutorials on Mo2 if you are completely new to it though.

4 hours ago, venomr said:

It installs normally with mo2, there are no special steps.

Just press the button at the top of Mo2 that says "install  a new mod from an archive" and then find the zipped alicia file that you downloaded.

You should probably watch some youtube tutorials on Mo2 if you are completely new to it though.

i did that and clearly there is as its not working. i even used a profile with only the requirements and core mods like sky ui enabled. and still nothing. i don't need a mo2 tutorial i need a how the f do you get this mod to work tutorial. even the manual install didn't work. is it a script base appearance? cuz i have the key got it from console command im in the house and there is no basement as far as i can see. am i missing somthing? cuz if not it means i need to know how to install it properly. and again typed her name in console and she is not listed

Edited by jaxson12345
16 hours ago, jaxson12345 said:

i did that and clearly there is as its not working. i even used a profile with only the requirements and core mods like sky ui enabled. and still nothing. i don't need a mo2 tutorial i need a how the f do you get this mod to work tutorial. even the manual install didn't work. is it a script base appearance? cuz i have the key got it from console command im in the house and there is no basement as far as i can see. am i missing somthing? cuz if not it means i need to know how to install it properly. and again typed her name in console and she is not listed

I usually walk near the house in windhelm until I get the message box that talks about hearing a sound, then I walk around the side of the house to find a trap door that leads to her secret basement.

WHen you open the console and type "help alicia" does she pop up on the list of things? Just making sure her body is even loaded into skyrim.