On 2/7/2017 at 12:38 AM, Centrophy said:

Has anyone else found that this breaks hireling dialogue? Specifically it removes the, "consider yourself hired. (500 gold)"  or HirelingQuestTopic1 dialogue topic from all hirelings. It occurs when entering Hjerim. Tested by speaking to the hireling in Candlehearth Hall beforehand and afterwards. It will also occur without entering Hjerim if the player activates the "You Hear moans from underneath the house" toast and turns around. Using the say consoldecommand does not add the topic back. No workaround found yet.

I did notice an fps drop with her in the party. Not sure why.

Edit: Just noticed I posted about this problem before as well. lol. Still no answer so maybe it's just me.

The skeleton for all versions of Alicia are outdated and cause frame rate drops when she's following. Unpack the BSA and replace the skeleton_female.nif with the most up to date version from XMPS or the like.

The skeleton for the optional files should be replaced also if they're used.

I'm having a problem when I get to the grove for the first time from the prison. Alicia and Ali agro on each other and it kills whatever sequences are supposed to be starting when I enter the grove. It's hit or miss if I can interact with anything from that point after multiple save loads. The best progression I've had so far starts the quest to find Sam and his rod(?) as i enter the commoner feast area, but I've had no luck from there. Any ideas how to force progression or to stop the agro?

• 3 weeks later...

I ported this version of Alicia to Skyrim SE and all seemed to be OK. Anyway, just swinging a blade inside Lakeview House (Alternate Start) to check my FNIS when a voice shouts "Stop That!"  WTF?  I turned around and there is Alicia as Ali, in her Succubus guise, hanging around by the door. (And looking the part, too!)

Looking back I had this in Oldrim with her - it was a bug that I had since thought resolved. I even have a comment in 2014!

Anyway, a port to SE has caused it to turn up again.

I'll try the console method suggested back in 2014. Otherwise any hints on how I can send her away gratefully received!

(Zaz, SKSE, et are all now present in SE).

5 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I ported this version of Alicia to Skyrim SE and all seemed to be OK. Anyway, just swinging a blade inside Lakeview House (Alternate Start) to check my FNIS when a voice shouts "Stop That!"  WTF?  I turned around and there is Alicia as Ali, in her Succubus guise, hanging around by the door. (And looking the part, too!)

Looking back I had this in Oldrim with her - it was a bug that I had since thought resolved. I even have a comment in 2014!

Anyway, a port to SE has caused it to turn up again.

I'll try the console method suggested back in 2014. Otherwise any hints on how I can send her away gratefully received!

(Zaz, SKSE, et are all now present in SE).

Very cool!

That issue comes from not really understanding what I was doing at the time. I have plans to complete Alicia's quest by end of this year, so I will keep that in mind.

Would you mind sending me a private message with what you had to do to port it to SE?

I still have too much to do to port more of my mods to SE yet, but I am curious to understand more of what I will have to do when I get there.

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 1:39 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

That issue comes from not really understanding what I was doing at the time. I have plans to complete Alicia's quest by end of this year, so I will keep that in mind.

I resolved the issue using the console method: mainly keep bashing Ali and getting her to return through her portal until I had human Alicia, with full follower dialogue. At which point I could dismiss her. 

She must have looked odd wandering through Skyrim naked with bound hands and a gag but, hey, that's what she's like.

All sorted thanks!  A pm will be along.

Update: I checked her dungeon and all seems good there, too. I did find her standing outside the back in the snow, but I got her dismissed itno her dungeon for now. So I'm guessing my SE conversion is basically OK!

• 4 weeks later...

I use the EFF (Extensible Follower Framework) and I found that when I ask Alicia to join me the frame rate takes a big hit. I disband her and send her home and a instant frame rate increase.

I know she is not compatible with the EFF mod but neither is Inigo and I don't get that problem with him for some reason. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2018 at 2:46 PM, BrassKnuckleDragger said:

The skeleton for all versions of Alicia are outdated and cause frame rate drops when she's following. Unpack the BSA and replace the skeleton_female.nif with the most up to date version from XMPS or the like.

The skeleton for the optional files should be replaced also if they're used.

Thanks for the heads up on this problem. Each time I summoned her or had her with me the frame rate would drop fast. I will start to dig around in the files and try to get them sorted out.

On 4/12/2018 at 4:55 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Thanks for the heads up on this problem. Each time I summoned her or had her with me the frame rate would drop fast. I will start to dig around in the files and try to get them sorted out.

No problem. Also, don't use EFFs when recruiting her as a follower. Use her dialog/ spells for follow/dismiss because EFF follower AI conflicts with her scripts for punish/ ecstasy banish at a minimum.

I have no problem with changing her outfit and appearance.

Alicia was my first attempt at modding and she still carries a lot of early mistakes I made, such as including the skeleton file in the custom race definition. I still plan to revisit her for a final round of update around the end of the year hopefully.

3 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I'm trying to play this mod with my oldrim again. However, for some reason, my game become very lag after installation of this mod. Not sure what caused this. Uninstall the mod, everything goes back to normal again. 

I don't know what is causing the slowdown for some people. I have not experienced that kind of issue and I have had the mod in my load order for many years now. 

On 4/21/2018 at 3:08 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't know what is causing the slowdown for some people. I have not experienced that kind of issue and I have had the mod in my load order for many years now. 

I think the slow down is a out of date skeleton and some follower mods. I use EFF and this can make the game lag when Alicia is with me as well as the old skeleton that is used.

14 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I think the slow down is a out of date skeleton and some follower mods. I use EFF and this can make the game lag when Alicia is with me as well as the old skeleton that is used.

That’s the thing..  I also use EFF and I didn’t notice a lag issue (I did notice sometimes a reluctance to engage combat though).

• 4 weeks later...

Blanket cross-post in a few of my forum threads.

I have been busy offline with travel and work for the past couple of months and because of that, I haven't been on top of answering all of my messages.

If you have posted about an issue and never got an answer from me, please bump that issue again and I will reply. Nothing personal - I am not ignoring anyone. Just being busy.

• 2 months later...

I'm really enjoying this mod but I'm having an issue with the story. After I talk to the ghost at the birthplace, Alicia disappears and a pop-up says to go to the prison. The quest marker doesn't change and continues to point to the birthplace. I have been to the prison and nothing happens when I go there. I've interacted with everything that I could see but nothing happens. All the while the quest marker is pointing back to the birthplace. But the worst part is that after this I can no longer conjure Alicia at all. She's nowhere to be found and conjure doesn't work. Is there a way to advance the quest past this broken part? 

The ghost at the birthplace says "... She no longer needed me" and that's where her dialog ends. I don't know if that helps but it's the last point at which I can interact with the mod. When I enter the prison I get the audio cue that I've completed a quest step but then nothing. 

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There is a book you have to find and read in the prison.

It is at the end of the hall, in the part that is locked behind a gate.

I guess I am mistaken as to what the prison is. The basement of hjerim doesn't have an area locked behind a gate. Is there another prison? 

• 3 months later...
On 11/18/2018 at 1:30 PM, jrock317 said:

Iv'e been away from modding for a few years and was very happy to run across this today. I love what you've done! Thank you so much for the optional files to change appearance so simple and easy. She now has full HDT body with collisions. Sweet!

Thanks for the nice comments. 

I hope to revisit Alicia one more time and complete her quest.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks for the nice comments. 

I hope to revisit Alicia one more time and complete her quest.

That would be great. I used too play her with Mia's Lair because it loosely tied her into the story. It seems that mod has changed a bit .  Do you know if she would still be a good fit or have you considered adding that in to the rest of her story? Im building a profile now with both of those and possibly pahe. slaverun. simple slavery or a combination. I can't decide. Whats you fav lineup? Off topic v827 Hydra slavegirls seems to have some problems. Ive been testing and having issues. sadly it has to go right now. Any advice?

7 minutes ago, jrock317 said:

That would be great. I used too play her with Mia's Lair because it loosely tied her into the story. It seems that mod has changed a bit .  Do you know if she would still be a good fit or have you considered adding that in to the rest of her story? Im building a profile now with both of those and possibly pahe. slaverun. simple slavery or a combination. I can't decide. Whats you fav lineup? Off topic v827 Hydra slavegirls seems to have some problems. Ive been testing and having issues. sadly it has to go right now. Any advice?

What kind of problems with Slave Girls?

Check my LL blog link in my profile for posts about my load order. I did some clean up recently and I will post another one soon.

I lost track of Mia's Lair after the first couple of versions because enslaving NPCs is not really my thing, so I can't comment about it at this point.

Cool I'll check that out. 

Yeah it looks like Mia's was updated looks great. There are varying was to play it depending on what else I have loaded.

I was getting some ctd's with slavegirls. I can't enter the new dugeon by whiterun at all. Most of the new locations seem to just be filled with npcs and it drags my system. nothing really to interact with any way. and I've been reading the thread and it seems there are lots of problems with dialouge and some of the new content. THere was a pretty lengthy  workaround posted but it is untested and would probably take me days to figure out.  Going to try an old version if theyre still up. Thanks for the reply

• 2 weeks later...