13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't have the original file available but you can replace the hair mesh by going to:

Data/meshes/actors/character/AliciaPainSlut/

Under each subfolder, there is a hair file you can replace with your favorite hair style from other mods.

Just make sure to keep the same name.

I see. Thx!

• 1 month later...

Hello , i am using this mod from some time, but why is this Alicia is so, how to say horny and go to have sex with anyone ? I try to block her arousal from sex lab arousal (now is -2) and still same ....last time i was on quest and she go to have sex with one of the characters without reason....so annoying. Sometimes is even missing for long time and i teleport to her , and she was far away from me....and for what to have sex with some mage....

Is there way to stop this ?

3 hours ago, NOI_Nomer said:

Hello , i am using this mod from some time, but why is this Alicia is so, how to say horny and go to have sex with anyone ? I try to block her arousal from sex lab arousal (now is -2) and still same ....last time i was on quest and she go to have sex with one of the characters without reason....so annoying. Sometimes is even missing for long time and i teleport to her , and she was far away from me....and for what to have sex with some mage....

Is there way to stop this ?

Strange.. she should be having sex only sometimes and only with NPCs who attacked her.

Maybe an unexpected interaction with other mods?

I have 6-others followers (ATF-Mod) , none of them do this randomly ...sex , now was on bllod on the ice quest and she disappear again , and i go to find her , she was go to near room for sex....again. In this way i cant use her as follower (piss me of to search for her), i give her order to stay at home  and only then she just stay (at least when i was near).

NPCs who attacked her.

How to see who`s attrack her , is there way to edit this to have sex only with me ?

Not sure is it connected but :

1. First I meet her at church of dibela in Rifthen (never knew before this moment for her/this mod, it was from pack that i download)

2. Then she have option to Follow me (make her follower)

3. She was in her daedric form

4. Later i found her non daedric  form under the house in Windhelm , when i was in blood on the ice quest, So i have 3-Alicia`s now 1-st is my follower who is copy (with player.placeatme) Second is in dibela church, (cause i start new game) And Third is from Windhelm (human form)

Edited by NOI_Nomer
16 hours ago, NOI_Nomer said:

I have 6-others followers (ATF-Mod) , none of them do this randomly ...sex , now was on bllod on the ice quest and she disappear again , and i go to find her , she was go to near room for sex....again. In this way i cant use her as follower (piss me of to search for her), i give her order to stay at home  and only then she just stay (at least when i was near).

NPCs who attacked her.

How to see who`s attrack her , is there way to edit this to have sex only with me ?

Not sure is it connected but :

1. First I meet her at church of dibela in Rifthen (never knew before this moment for her/this mod, it was from pack that i download)

2. Then she have option to Follow me (make her follower)

3. She was in her daedric form

4. Later i found her non daedric  form under the house in Windhelm , when i was in blood on the ice quest, So i have 3-Alicia`s now 1-st is my follower who is copy (with player.placeatme) Second is in dibela church, (cause i start new game) And Third is from Windhelm (human form)

Something looks wrong.

She should only have appeared in her human form in Windhelm's basement. 

If the NPC she is having sex with is a bandit or some kind of attacker, then it is coming from this mod.

If the NPC is a friendly citizen of a town, then you are likely seeing an interference from another mod in in your list.

• 7 months later...