Hi, does the installation instructions are old? I can't find any Alicia-bsa-files.txt, I only downloaded the core seeing as the optional files weren't needed. Also what about the skeleton?, I use XPMSE and the instructions say that I need to make sure that it works with whatever skeleton I'm using or CTD's are bound to happen, do I need to replace anything? or is this something only for the people that want to modify her body? thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Verivy77 said:

Warum ist Sie nur so hässlich? Warum nicht Sexy?

(Verwendung von Google für die Übersetzung.)

Ich mag es, dass sie ein einzigartiges Aussehen hat.

Sie können das Aussehen ändern, indem Sie die Dateien extrahieren und durch die gewünschten ersetzen.

Schauen Sie sich den Abschnitt Installation auf der Haupt-Download-Seite an.

Einige Leute haben ihr Aussehen in ihrer eigenen Version geändert.

Auf dieser Seite finden Sie ein Beispiel.

--

(Using Google for translation... I know nothing of German)

I like that she has a unique appearance.

You can change the way she looks by extracting the files and replacing them by what you want.

Look at the Installation section on the main download page.

Some people changed her look in their own version. 

Look at this link for an example.

image.png

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, akalonian said:

I love that you are keeping this amazing mod alive, thanks for that.
However, any change of getting an SSE version any time soon? :)

Thanks.

Unless someone converts it sooner, I am planning to move to SE for good and do my own conversions in December.

I noticed that conversion, though it's not perfectly done, at least it's something.
Though, no follower mod is ever complete without a body customiser.
I know LE has one for Alicia that people can use to get other body files in there, but I think I need that mod converted to SE before I can use it. :D

Very much looking forward to your December support for this amazing mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, kurokurokurokuro said:

So, I installed this mod and I have Alicia.... Problem is, during a little "session", she disappeared; and now I have a "Alicia 2.0" that I honestly don't like for the physic.

So I was wondering if there was a "walktrought" the mod and a way to get the "old one" back in the end?

You can find some highlights and tips about her quest here: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Alicia:-Walkthrough

On 3/12/2021 at 10:23 AM, newman94 said:

Is there any way to marry Alicia? 

Sorry I missed this question until now.

This was my very first mod and I don't think I made her "marriageable" but I added that to my to-do list for when I revisit her in a few months.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in trouble with Alicia's quest: I beat her and caused her "better version" to appear, as expected. Then I beated that version until the original Alicia was replaced instead. Then during combat Alicia was beaten again into her other persona - I can't say if it was friendly fire or enemy fire. But now that second appearance of the daedric Alicia is invulnerable, I can't cause damage to her no matter what I try, spells, arrows, blades etc - it's like she's set invulnerable. And that is probably blocking the quest from proceeding, as I haven't got any message from Sanguine. I tried disabling/enabling, resetting her ai, all but recycleactor... tried the kill command, nothing. How can I fix this?

Edit: recycleactor fixed it... I could beat her down again. I don't know if I broke the quest by doing so.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 11:32 AM, Tsukinotaku said:

After I beat her up enough she suddenly vanishes with the message "a follower leaves your services" and the game crash, I did see another character appear just before the crash so I assume it's Ali.

Any idea why the game would crash when Ali appears ?

My best guess is a skeleton or HDT issue.

Make sure to reinstall both your advanced skeleton (XPMS+ for example) and files for the HDT physics effects.

I just started Skyrim on a new computer so it has no mods. I read about Alicia and thought that might be fun to start with. I got to the point where I am at the trapdoor. I can pick up the key and her note, but as soon as I click on the trapdoor to open it, the game crashes to the desktop. Sigh. FWIW, the mods I installed to try and get things running with Vortex fit into a screenshot.

aliciamods.png

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, negative0004 said:

hey i was wondering should i make the switch Skyrim LE? it just seems special edition is really lacking, on the nexus and on here. I Read everywhere that skyrim LE is more stable for mods so if anyone could express their opinions that would be great. thank you

Definitely the wrong topic here, my friend, though it's the other way around: Skyrim SE was upgraded to 64bit which in return allows it to use more than 4GB RAM -> this definitely helps for scripts and other stuff.

Still, both Skyrim LE and SE can be as stable or instable as the mod setup allows it. There already are many, many SKSE plugins and other resources for SE, as well as LE, which helps the engine stability and bug wise. Additionally, if you use the wrong mods, either version can become instable pretty fast.

I personally used both and never regret the decision to stay with SE, since 3 years now. May be placebo but it just felt smoother from the first day: less stuttering or FPS spikes or drops, faster loading, less script lag, that kind of stuff.

And "really lacking" you can't say: most mods are easily convertible from LE and SE, and many of the big ones, where it isn't possible on the user side, already got ported by their authors.

4 hours ago, negative0004 said:

hey i was wondering should i make the switch Skyrim LE? it just seems special edition is really lacking, on the nexus and on here. I Read everywhere that skyrim LE is more stable for mods so if anyone could express their opinions that would be great. thank you

I am planning to test my own move to SE in January of next year. 

What is holding me back is that I have LE actually fairly stable at the moment, so I am not too much in a rush to move, but I heard more good stuff than bad about SE so far.

3 hours ago, negative0004 said:

Thanks deep blue frog. I guess it probably won’t hurt to have both versions of the game. Special Edition is pretty stable, there’s way more mods on LE though, but it does seem like some people are having trouble getting certain mods to work on SE that are ported over. Is there an SE version of Alicia Painslut? 

Nobody who has converted her has shared the files with me yet.

If SE is stable and includes a majority of the mods I rely on, I am expecting to stay on SE and not maintain versions of my mods on both platforms. At that point I would do conversions myself.

That said, I still might decide to stick with LE :) We will see next year.

On 7/6/2021 at 8:28 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am planning to test my own move to SE in January of next year. 

What is holding me back is that I have LE actually fairly stable at the moment, so I am not too much in a rush to move, but I heard more good stuff than bad about SE so far.

hey  deep blue frog, would you know where to get Legendary Edition for PC? Its not on steam anymore and idk  where to look. im fed up with SE, nothing works right, like armor mods from the nexus showing up invisible. i use to have LE on an older computer before SE came out, i never had a problem with modding on LE back then. SE just feels like a complete mess