15 hours ago, venomr said:

I usually walk near the house in windhelm until I get the message box that talks about hearing a sound, then I walk around the side of the house to find a trap door that leads to her secret basement.

WHen you open the console and type "help alicia" does she pop up on the list of things? Just making sure her body is even loaded into skyrim.

yea i did that and nothing. i merged the alicia core data folder in to my skyrim special edition 1.6.640 data folder. and it runs but there is no door in or by the house i can see. and nothing in console but a few things that as far as i can tell have nothing to do with her. and if i try to run it through mo2 the game wont even start.

incase its relevant i opened the bsa file with notepad cuz i saw it mentioned in the installation instructions and it was gibberish is that normal? BSA h   $     #   f  ¯  ®7  ›  psAtæªA   :  dn5mK §   u;  dn5mÒs   Ü;  la&mrôa    C<  ss-tÚ¯   ;=  ecs - a   J>  de3tè&   jD  setÁ¿Ò+   ŸE  de1m ;]0   G  st s–»®6X   H  na.tÙ~:   )N  na,mŒüB   YO  sm&mËÐŽG   gP  ci0t¦ãÄG   ¯P  ps?m©«uK    ñQ  ci#m6,kQ   ÒR  ec,s:ß6gv   ÷S  sm(tÏîrt   …[  dn5møí‘   ï[  ci.m¢Í5’   V\  sn+t;-Zœ   –]  ent‰R<¥   ^  tutmª   I_  dl2tÖ°   š_  tumT ³   Þ_  f81mk?»   `  m81mk?»   `  f11mlE»   Sa  notPóKÄ   æa  f15t¥ØqÍ       Îc  sk%tÒÓ   •d  ll0tUÉŒÖ   Üd  snt76ãá   Ne  tutòMï   ´e  tumƒÙTø   õe  Btextures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\aliciapainslut.esp ²¶0óì„ÔU 4f  ²¶0)’GÔU ¼ ää0)’GÔU Ü  ¸¹0¥¢ÉÔU °g ±¶0µ£ÎÔU „½ ãå0„®úÔU X ²¸0.³LÔU ,i  ³¸0.³LÔU  ¿% ´±04³LÔU Ô+ ·³04³LÔU ¨j0 260äŠ+# |À5 dd0äŠ+# ›À9 890`›­# ºÀ= 160pœ²# ÙÀA ce0?§Þ# øÀE 280é«0$ ÁI 380é«0$ 6ÁM 410ï«0$ UÁQ 730ï«0$ tÁU 6meshes\armor\aliciasanguinefollowers\castanicl18f\gnd dî    g£ðVÏ “ÁY dîbeQl÷  ”\ dî

also to make sure i got the right files this is where i downloaded them from 

Edited by jaxson12345
8 hours ago, jaxson12345 said:

yea i did that and nothing. i merged the alicia core data folder in to my skyrim special edition 1.6.640 data folder. and it runs but there is no door in or by the house i can see. and nothing in console but a few things that as far as i can tell have nothing to do with her. and if i try to run it through mo2 the game wont even start.

also to make sure i got the right files this is where i downloaded them from 

Ah this info helps alot. 

Although skyrim Special edition can run form 43 files just fine when it comes to LE mods,  Skyrim special edition wont launch if an LE mod contains a bsl file.

You have to delete the "aliciaPainslut.bsl" file that the mod comes with so that skyrim will launch properly. 

"AliciaPainSlut.bsa" is good, "AliciaPainSlut.bsl" is bad.

And usually when people say to open a BSA they mean to use BAE extractor

Bethesda Archive Extractor (BSA and BA2) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

I think newer verions of Mo2 will ask if you want the BSA file to be auto extracted during the instal process to save a step.

Edited by venomr
18 hours ago, venomr said:

Ah this info helps alot. 

Although skyrim Special edition can run form 43 files just fine when it comes to LE mods,  Skyrim special edition wont launch if an LE mod contains a bsl file.

You have to delete the "aliciaPainslut.bsl" file that the mod comes with so that skyrim will launch properly. 

"AliciaPainSlut.bsa" is good, "AliciaPainSlut.bsl" is bad.

And usually when people say to open a BSA they mean to use BAE extractor

Bethesda Archive Extractor (BSA and BA2) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

I think newer verions of Mo2 will ask if you want the BSA file to be auto extracted during the instal process to save a step.

ok progress...sort of. i deleted BOTH the BSA and BSL files then repacked just the data folder renamed it to the original name then put it in mo2 this time no data error thing and the game Ran and she and the basement where there......but...she was invisible only her throat and eyes and ebony dagger where all that was visible. (btw if i only deleted the bsa or only bsl same thing as before mo2 wouldn't even run the game)

UPDATE/edit: i got it to work by extracting the mesh and textures from the optional mod then put them in the data file next to the SEQ file (and renamed the SEQ file to "seq" as i noticed my other follower mods had that file too but lower case) deleted the bsa and bsl files again repacked the data folder again and re named it again to AliciaPainslutSLcore20210131 then put in in mo2 and now everything looks right but i cant get her to follow me or at least i don't see an option to ask her to follow me. also i thought she was voiced?but she doesn't make a sound for me.

btw can the dev or someone else PLEASE add cbbe 3ba body slide files for her/her outfit. or just a variant or replacer of her please! I've seen wash boards with more sex appeal then her vanilla body/head (i tried putting in my own body in there but it caused a bad neck seem)

Edited by jaxson12345
17 hours ago, jaxson12345 said:

btw can the dev or someone else PLEASE add cbbe 3ba body slide files for her/her outfit. or just a variant or replacer of her please! I've seen wash boards with more sex appeal then her vanilla body/head (i tried putting in my own body in there but it caused a bad neck seem)

You probably need all the files from inside the .bsa in order to solve your invisible Alicia issue. The .bsl you can delete for sure though.

I made cbbe bodyslides for her armor a few years ago but I can make some again for 3ba. Her armor is actually the "tera blade dancer P" armor from this mod

Tera Armors Collection - Special Edition at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

If you know how armor addons work, you can simply point her armor to use the one from the tera mod instead. (or you could point her armor to any armor that you have installed.)

The other armor that comes with the mod seems to be based on this. I've already made bodyslides on my end, but I'll pack something up for public use later this week.

A few replacers exist for the mod. Here are some screenshots from the one I use, the only downside being

-Their weights are set to zero, instead of the usual 30/80 ( I forget the original weights)

- one npc causes a ctd when you meet her.

I'll upload the replacer later this week too, but here's how they look in my game. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot4.png.f02575dccbfe56f22683b48344014ed1.pngScreenShot7.png.e65f4f4054f7ab8ac62eea0a5425eb5a.png

2 hours ago, venomr said:

You probably need all the files from inside the .bsa in order to solve your invisible Alicia issue. The .bsl you can delete for sure though.

how do i fix the bsa file then? cuz if i use it mo2 wont even start the game

also thanks for uploading a 3ba body slide for her whenever you get to it that alone is going to make this mod a lot better.

lastly what about her being silent/no follow option? the description says "This mod is an extension of the unique voice acted character mod Alicia PainSlut by DDproductions83" is that cuz of the bsa too?

20 minutes ago, jaxson12345 said:

how do i fix the bsa file then? cuz if i use it mo2 wont even start the game

also thanks for uploading a 3ba body slide for her whenever you get to it that alone is going to make this mod a lot better.

lastly what about her being silent/no follow option? the description says "This mod is an extension of the unique voice acted character mod Alicia PainSlut by DDproductions83" is that cuz of the bsa too?

Maybe I'm remembering things wrong then, and skyrim SE has trouble reading LE bsa files after all.

You should open up the bsa file with BAE extractor and then delete the bsa. (just tell bae extractor to put the files into the Alicia Painslut mods original location.) And of course delete the bsl.

The bsa file is essentially  a compressed archive of a mods textures, sounds etc, so once you extract the contents then you don't need the .bsa file anymore.

Alicia seems to follow fine with her custom voice, though I'm also using "Follower Live package" as my follower framework so maybe its a side effect of that. Maybe her quest needs to trigger properly for her to have the follow options, so try it once you've extracted the bsa file.

3 hours ago, venomr said:

Maybe I'm remembering things wrong then, and skyrim SE has trouble reading LE bsa files after all.

You should open up the bsa file with BAE extractor and then delete the bsa. (just tell bae extractor to put the files into the Alicia Painslut mods original location.) And of course delete the bsl.

The bsa file is essentially  a compressed archive of a mods textures, sounds etc, so once you extract the contents then you don't need the .bsa file anymore.

Alicia seems to follow fine with her custom voice, though I'm also using "Follower Live package" as my follower framework so maybe its a side effect of that. Maybe her quest needs to trigger properly for her to have the follow options, so try it once you've extracted the bsa file.

that did it! i extracted the mod then extracted the bsa file in to the mods data folder then repacked the mods data folder renamed it to the mods original name put it in mo2 and now its fully working voice and all!

so that just leaves one problem left but i think its an issue with the mod it self the dev or someone else will have to fix. and that's bodyslide or whatever. so she can seamlessly use any armor you can without any neck seem issues or her body out of armor not matching/being different then when in armor and vise versa.

1462857253_AliciaPainslutSLcore20210131(re-packedforMO2).rar

On 5/6/2023 at 6:28 AM, jaxson12345 said:

that did it! i extracted the mod then extracted the bsa file in to the mods data folder then repacked the mods data folder renamed it to the mods original name put it in mo2 and now its fully working voice and all!

so that just leaves one problem left but i think its an issue with the mod it self the dev or someone else will have to fix. and that's bodyslide or whatever. so she can seamlessly use any armor you can without any neck seem issues or her body out of armor not matching/being different then when in armor and vise versa.

1462857253_AliciaPainslutSLcore20210131(re-packedforMO2).rar 130.45 MB · 1 download

Coming in a bit late to these comments... you should have a BSA free version of Alicia for SE in my SE Beta testing forum discussion (link is in my signature).

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Coming in a bit late to these comments... you should have a BSA free version of Alicia for SE in my SE Beta testing forum discussion (link is in my signature).

NOPE! all links i find go back to the one i linked. if there is another one its not one i can find. try updating the mod page and putting it with the other downloads there if you want ppl to be able to find it easily pls.

1 hour ago, jaxson12345 said:

NOPE! all links i find go back to the one i linked. if there is another one its not one i can find. try updating the mod page and putting it with the other downloads there if you want ppl to be able to find it easily pls.

Alicia for SE is currently only at this page here.

I did not create a page yet for SE but I will when I get some time.

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Alicia for SE is currently only at this page here.

I did not create a page yet for SE but I will when I get some time.

i meant just update the existing one. but if you want to make a separate one just for this that's fine to. you do you its your stuff after all. thanks for the link btw couldn't find it

5 hours ago, jaxson12345 said:

i meant just update the existing one. but if you want to make a separate one just for this that's fine to. you do you its your stuff after all. thanks for the link btw couldn't find it

Eventually each mod will have a LE and a SE page.

These things just take time.

Okay here are the 3ba bodyslides.

I've included a variant of the daedric armor that still has the nipple hooks attached. I also added a custom slider to Alicia's default armor so you can squish her breasts for maximum pain.

And here's the Alicia replacer. There is an optional esp inside the folder that you can use to make it english.  I'll make bodyslides for it later.

Alicia_x.7z

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 12:27 AM, Exploited Kiri said:

So, what's the current state with this mod? This is the one that I consider my #1 must-have custom follower.

Outside of me being stuck by an extended bout of fighting fires at work, the main thing I want to do with this mod is work out if I can train my own Alicia voice model with Elevenlabs or other, and fill in the missing dialogues from the mod.

The story is in a good place.

The behavior of the two followers (Alicia and her twin) needs some tuning and some bug fixes (once I found Daedric Alicia waiting in Solitude even though I had not met Alicia first).. sometimes they show up at weddings).

3 hours ago, wolfang8 said:

I'm a big fan of this mod and have been wondering why it's not been ported to SE. 

Do you have a plan to port it sooner or later?

You are in luck.

It is ported to SE.

You can find the files in my SE Beta Testing thread until I get around to created a dedicated SE download page for it.

16 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You are in luck.

It is ported to SE.

You can find the files in my SE Beta Testing thread until I get around to created a dedicated SE download page for it.

Great! Thx!

Installed and it seems work fine, but I can't find her in valunstrad district. I've been around and asked people if they know about her info, but no luck. How do I find her?

Btw, I prefer her previous hair cut. Could you give us an option?

Edited by wolfang8
Vor 2 Minuten sagte wolfang8:

Großartig! Danke!

Installiert und es scheint gut zu funktionieren, aber ich kann sie im Bezirk Valunstrad nicht finden. Ich war da und habe Leute gefragt, ob sie von ihren Informationen wissen, aber kein Glück. Wie finde ich sie?

Go to the house - which you can buy in Windhelm ... if you have solved the quest for the dead women later.

Look outside the house for a cellar entrance.

If it is there ... Mod installed correctly - but if the entrance is not there -> error during installation.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Sie haben es geschafft, dieses komplizierte Dateichaos zu installieren und dafür zu sorgen, dass es zuverlässig funktioniert?

Verborgene Inhalte aufdecken

Yes - I actually managed to do that after a few attempts ... in an earlier installation for SE.

The main problem for me was the "representation" of "Ali" - the succubus form of "Alicia".

The first time I changed the form - which was strictly speaking an "exchange" of the persons - I had the CtD

because the body template or the reference source for "Ali" was either not available or incorrect.

But this was never really communicated by the mod author ... this is quite a cliff for mod use.

Currently, however, I have not installed the mod ... the story does not fit my narrative

---

my contribution to this is on the previous page

and no - I have NOT tested the revised version yet

Edited by Miauzi
4 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Go to the house - which you can buy in Windhelm ... if you have solved the quest for the dead women later.

Look outside the house for a cellar entrance.

If it is there ... Mod installed correctly - but if the entrance is not there -> error during installation.

OMG! Then it means I should progress the game to get the house first. I'm not sure if it works now. LOL

I prefer the previous concept. If she still stays in the house in Whiterun, then it'll be easier to check out with Alternate Start. It doesn't give me an option to have a house in Windhelm.

Edited by wolfang8
25 minutes ago, wolfang8 said:

OMG! Then it means I should progress the game to get the house first. I'm not sure if it works now. LOL

I prefer the previous concept. If she still stays in the house in Whiterun, then it'll be easier to check out with Alternate Start. It doesn't give me an option to have a house in Windhelm.

Unless something has changed you don't really need the house, Alicia was linked with the vanilla quest blood on the streets so just going to windhelm should be enough and you could ignore the quest and go to the house and see if along the side there is a new entrance into the basement

Playing through that quest is more immersive though

The alternative start option arrived by ship should let you go straight to windhelm

Edited by pinky6225
Vor 1 Stunde sagte pinky6225:

Sofern sich nichts geändert hat, brauchst du das Haus nicht wirklich. Alicia wurde mit dem Vanilla-Quest-Blut auf den Straßen in Verbindung gebracht, also sollte es ausreichen, nur zu Windhelm zu gehen, und du könntest die Quest ignorieren und zum Haus gehen und nachsehen, ob es dort an der Seite ist ist ein neuer Eingang in den Keller

Das Durchspielen dieser Quest ist jedoch immersiver

Die per Schiff angereiste alternative Startmöglichkeit soll direkt zum Windhelm führen

that's exactly how it is ... you do NOT need to buy the house ... because there is EXCEPT for the basement entrance.

is actually clear from my text

I had the "crazy one" with level 1 ... LAL start with ship arrival in Windhelm ... enter the town ... go to the mansion and find the cellar hatch

you do NOT have to go into the house to do this - that is NOT necessary!!!

5 hours ago, wolfang8 said:

Great! Thx!

Installed and it seems work fine, but I can't find her in valunstrad district. I've been around and asked people if they know about her info, but no luck. How do I find her?

Btw, I prefer her previous hair cut. Could you give us an option?

I don't have the original file available but you can replace the hair mesh by going to:

Data/meshes/actors/character/AliciaPainSlut/

Under each subfolder, there is a hair file you can replace with your favorite hair style from other mods.

Just make sure to keep the same name.