7 hours ago, negative0004 said:

hey  deep blue frog, would you know where to get Legendary Edition for PC? Its not on steam anymore and idk  where to look. im fed up with SE, nothing works right, like armor mods from the nexus showing up invisible. i use to have LE on an older computer before SE came out, i never had a problem with modding on LE back then. SE just feels like a complete mess

Skyrim is still there on Steam but it is unlisted and not searchable.

I am not sure how to go about finding it without search.

It's not ideal but here is a URL for a widget you can create from the store page (there is no way to get the URL to the store page itself apparently... or I don't know how to do that from Steam). Give it a try...

https://store.steampowered.com/widget/72850/

image.png

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Skyrim is still there on Steam but it is unlisted and not searchable.

I am not sure how to go about finding it without search.

It's not ideal but here is a URL for a widget you can create from the store page (there is no way to get the URL to the store page itself apparently... or I don't know how to do that from Steam). Give it a try...

https://store.steampowered.com/widget/72850/

image.png

oh ok. thnak you! can you get the DLCS for it? most mods require them

20 minutes ago, negative0004 said:

oh ok thanks for at least showing me that. maybe they are unlinked too, idk. 

I am fairly certain Legendary Edition has all the DLC with it as standard.  That said, not sure that is the legendary edition and literally just the base game as makes no mention of DLC coming with it.

Edited by CrouchingStand
4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It's not Steam but it looks like you can still get physical CDs of the Legendary edition on Amazon.

image.png

Hey I figured out where you can get Legendary Edition, if you go to Green Man gaming, they sell the steam keys, so you can get the actual legendary edition, I’ve been messing around with legendary edition now for a few hours now and I can already tell, modding on LE is WAY EASIER than SE. SE would want to fight me when I would install mods. So if anyone wants Legendary Edition, here’s the link, 

Greenmangaming.com and just search for Legendary Edition. It 100% works. They are an authorized retailer. 
Please don’t leave a nasty comment about how SE has a Blah Blah 64 bit engine and is more stable. SE doesn’t work for me (and I have a powerful PC) and doesn’t work for a lot of people when it comes to modding. If it works for you, then more power to you!! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just recently switched over to Skyrim Special Edition and was hunting around to see if there was a conversion of this mod yet or not... seems like there isn't. ?

Is there a plan do so, DeepBlueFrog? Also, if you need any further help in your expansion, such as more tomes written, let me know. I enjoyed working on this way back when. ?

(stand corrected found the SSE version of it... but still offer help if you need or want it!)

Edited by NathanSteele
found the SSE conversion
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bruce27ryder said:

hey so i installed this mod but alicia painslut appears to be just standing near the gates of windhelm and is not in the house. Help would be appreciated

That feels like a mod conflict to me.

Make sure Alicia is loaded near the end of your load order.

• 2 months later...

Curiosity overwhelmed me and I decided to try the mod.  24 hours later with at least 10 of them involved in /installing/removal/re-installing etc. due to failure to start SSE I managed to make it work at last. But I was pretty angry by then about that and the RL issues running away from me.

So I dropped what I was doing in game and fast travelled to Hjerim to see what it was all about.

NPs there and this  revolting shaved headed female was there.

So, what do I do with her????

She asked me to beat her. So I whipped her a few times but it was hard work to obtain any response.

So I looked around in my inventory to see what I had that could annoy her and found a never used dwarven devious suit ,  chastity belt and some anal and vaginal soulgem plugs.

As I had no intention of continuing this mod just yet, I did not worry about the lack of the key(Tough! Alicia!) and threw them onto her. After zapping her multiple times she disappears and this equally ugly horned creatures replaces her. So I gave her a chastity bet and some plugs and zapped her and then she disappears and the other one returns. This alternation continued until I looked at the RL clock and decided that enough was enough and logged out without saving.

TBH after the effort required I was disappointed but then I have not looked at the walkthrough so it as probably my fault.

The point:  Can I change ugly into someone more interesting by using  the textures/meshes from ?

I have no idea if there will be a problem as they are LE files IIRC and I have sunk enough effort into this to NOT want to convert them myself.

SM etc. does nothing for me except make me boggle a bit and at a buck's party I endured some woeful SM videos called "greyhound"  that someone thought we should look at but I just found it "uncomfortable". BUT maximising eye candy would balm the SM a little and so I could actually be willing to look at it a little more. Uh ohh! I just realized that there is an esp necessary. Can I convert it?

NPs if not possible

BTW I use EFF and its presence/removal had NO effect on the SSE start.

When Alicia finally did start load order showed EFF esm core at 36 , dialogue esp at 239, and Alicia at 91. No idea if that is useful to anyone.

Addendum: I went back to the autosave there and gave both new hair (red only for little Alicia and blonde only for the daedric one...not my doing) and gave them my usual LUX stockings, gloves, high heel boots and that made one hell of a difference. So "ugly" was a little strong and hence:  my apologies.

Edited by Will55
6 hours ago, Will55 said:

Curiosity overwhelmed me and I decided to try the mod.  24 hours later with at least 10 of them involved in /installing/removal/re-installing etc. due to failure to start SSE I managed to make it work at last. But I was pretty angry by then about that and the RL issues running away from me.

So I dropped what I was doing in game and fast travelled to Hjerim to see what it was all about.

NPs there and this  revolting shaved headed female was there.

So, what do I do with her????

She asked me to beat her. So I whipped her a few times but it was hard work to obtain any response.

So I looked around in my inventory to see what I had that could annoy her and found a never used dwarven devious suit ,  chastity belt and some anal and vaginal soulgem plugs.

As I had no intention of continuing this mod just yet, I did not worry about the lack of the key(Tough! Alicia!) and threw them onto her. After zapping her multiple times she disappears and this equally ugly horned creatures replaces her. So I gave her a chastity bet and some plugs and zapped her and then she disappears and the other one returns. This alternation continued until I looked at the RL clock and decided that enough was enough and logged out without saving.

TBH after the effort required I was disappointed but then I have not looked at the walkthrough so it as probably my fault.

The point:  Can I change ugly into someone more interesting by using  the textures/meshes from ?

I have no idea if there will be a problem as they are LE files IIRC and I have sunk enough effort into this to NOT want to convert them myself.

SM etc. does nothing for me except make me boggle a bit and at a buck's party I endured some woeful SM videos called "greyhound"  that someone thought we should look at but I just found it "uncomfortable". BUT maximising eye candy would balm the SM a little and so I could actually be willing to look at it a little more. Uh ohh! I just realized that there is an esp necessary. Can I convert it?

NPs if not possible

BTW I use EFF and its presence/removal had NO effect on the SSE start.

When Alicia finally did start load order showed EFF esm core at 36 , dialogue esp at 239, and Alicia at 91. No idea if that is useful to anyone.

Addendum: I went back to the autosave there and gave both new hair (red only for little Alicia and blonde only for the daedric one...not my doing) and gave them my usual LUX stockings, gloves, high heel boots and that made one hell of a difference. So "ugly" was a little strong and hence:  my apologies.

Very strange... I never heard of that issue with hair before.

A few people have created mods to improve her looks but they are not available for SSE as far as I can tell. 

If you want to customize her yourself, expand the section under Installation on the download page. You will have a few details about where to put your files to change her looks.

21 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Very strange... I never heard of that issue with hair before.

A few people have created mods to improve her looks but they are not available for SSE as far as I can tell. 

If you want to customize her yourself, expand the section under Installation on the download page. You will have a few details about where to put your files to change her looks.

Thank you for the reply. Both Alicias had shaved heads but when I used The Hairstyler v 1.4.2SE-4444-1-4-2SE I could only get those two colours no matter which one I chose,

I could change the style but not the colour. No biggie as they both looked far better. Medium length red hair suits Alicia 1 while long blonde hair makes Alicia2 less umm daunting : )

Unfortunately, I had to pull the mod temporarily as  both Alicias became a total nuisances and would not obey any orders to go home and wait and yes I banished both but it did not seem to work. I finally ran out of patience when they kept starting fights with my other followers including slaves

I have NOT dumped it and will have more of a look when my quest/follower list is far smaller as I think that she requires undivided attention which I guess fits her profile.

BTW 1) the mod Spriggan Swarm spell is the most effective submission/pain spell to use on anyone as 2x 2 sec zaps of it on horny (??) Alicia and she was gone.

2) With the rose in my hand nothing happened . the hand and rose both failed to move at all and there was no obvious spell effect and certainly No mace action. I decded upn her knife until I found the spriggan swarm

Edited by Will55
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok so i want to try her but there's written that EFF isn't compatible with this mod. So i want to know, is that still a thing or that line remains from older versions. If it's still incompatible, like what lvl of incompatibility we're talking about. It just won't work? lvl up system will be dmged? or her dialogues or what? Because EFF is kinda essential for some of the mods i don't rly want to delete and tbh can't cuz i'll have to start again my current playthrough. Also is that the situation like with maids mod where EFF is incompatible but it just means u should avoid using EFF options on followers added by that mod and that's all it's incompatibility does. 

2 hours ago, Vaxo said:

Ok so i want to try her but there's written that EFF isn't compatible with this mod. So i want to know, is that still a thing or that line remains from older versions. If it's still incompatible, like what lvl of incompatibility we're talking about. It just won't work? lvl up system will be dmged? or her dialogues or what? Because EFF is kinda essential for some of the mods i don't rly want to delete and tbh can't cuz i'll have to start again my current playthrough. Also is that the situation like with maids mod where EFF is incompatible but it just means u should avoid using EFF options on followers added by that mod and that's all it's incompatibility does. 

I have been using EFF for many years, along with all my mods.

Alicia isn't incompatible with EFF, but it isn't compatible either. Since she is a custom follower and my very first mod, she has some quirks that makes her incompatible with EFF in the sense you cannot recruit her as an EFF follower or teleport her back to you using EFF spells.

At the same time, she doesn't break EFF for other followers either.

21 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have been using EFF for many years, along with all my mods.

Alicia isn't incompatible with EFF, but it isn't compatible either. Since she is a custom follower and my very first mod, she has some quirks that makes her incompatible with EFF in the sense you cannot recruit her as an EFF follower or teleport her back to you using EFF spells.

At the same time, she doesn't break EFF for other followers either.

Oh ok, perfect, thanks for the answer. That will work great for me then. But one more question. Can u tell me what's the "relationship" between your Alicia and revamp by snsd4203? I mean, his mod is last updated yrs ago, your version is updated recently but it's still called "revamped" - so is your mod more stable and up to date? or is that date set just cuz of some description change idk. And also - how can i change her face model? for example i wanted to use face from revamped version, but tbh i don't completely understand how exactly i can do that (i'm not expert but not so noob in modding as well, it's just mod is so heavily scripted i didn't want to break smth so decided to ask first, so u don't have to explain every step, just in general.). And can i use faces from other mods for example? Will they work?

1 hour ago, Vaxo said:

Oh ok, perfect, thanks for the answer. That will work great for me then. But one more question. Can u tell me what's the "relationship" between your Alicia and revamp by snsd4203? I mean, his mod is last updated yrs ago, your version is updated recently but it's still called "revamped" - so is your mod more stable and up to date? or is that date set just cuz of some description change idk. And also - how can i change her face model? for example i wanted to use face from revamped version, but tbh i don't completely understand how exactly i can do that (i'm not expert but not so noob in modding as well, it's just mod is so heavily scripted i didn't want to break smth so decided to ask first, so u don't have to explain every step, just in general.). And can i use faces from other mods for example? Will they work?

I don't know how that revamp works since I never used it.

If that mod just edits mine to customize it, then yes, it is at risk of falling behind as I update mine.

If it uses my mod as a 'master' and only edits Alicia's body and face (no scripting), then it could survive an upgrade of my mod to the latest version.

Do you have a link to the revamped version?

22 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Do you have a link to the revamped version?

Yes ofc. Here it is. 

Btw i installed mod, it works perfect with EFF, at least for now. I'm just not using EFF's options and looks like it doesn't interfere with Alicia's scripts at all if u do it like that :)

Just now, jrock317 said:

Hey Deep blue frog!  Been away for a long time and I come back to see one of my favorite modders still working away at one of my favorite mods.  Awesome! Can't wait to see what you have planned. As always thank you for your work!!!!

Thanks.

I am not planning much for Alicia though. I have other mods to complete further up the to do list.

1 minute ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks.

I am not planning much for Alicia though. I have other mods to complete further up the to do list.

Right on. I think she's pretty good as is thanks for the update. I literally just got back on here last night  and saw this so of course I had to grab. Hopefully I can get a game going soon and try it out. Haven't had a chance to peruse the rest of your stuff yet, what's your newest project? Anything else of note that I should be looking out for? Man I got a lot of shit to go through! LOL!!!

54 minutes ago, jrock317 said:

Right on. I think she's pretty good as is thanks for the update. I literally just got back on here last night  and saw this so of course I had to grab. Hopefully I can get a game going soon and try it out. Haven't had a chance to peruse the rest of your stuff yet, what's your newest project? Anything else of note that I should be looking out for? Man I got a lot of shit to go through! LOL!!!

You can find a summary of this year's activities in this blog post below.

The mods that received the most updates recently are Stories, Parasites and Hormones.

Depending on how long ago you look at them, Sisterhood of Dibella is pretty complete now as well.

All mods are linked in my signature. 

If you are using SE, go to the signature link about SE conversions.