Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Hi all,

I was wondering if there are any mods around which change the voice part of the shouts. I saw mods which give different effects for the shouts, but I'd like to see (hear) one with different voiceover (especially female).

I'm not saying the official is bad, I just heard it far too many times and basically modded everything about the character, except this. :)

Anyone knows about a mod like that?

Thanks,

Basically the thread title. I have a hard time enjoying Skyrim combat unless there's a way for me to fine-tune the damage numbers going both in and out into perfect balance. I love Dynamic Difficulty, but my last three playthroughs, it's broken after several hours of play, simply disappearing from the MCM altogether.

I have no idea why it does this. It's not above higher than 128 on the mod order. I didn't change any mods right before it happens. It just seemingly breaks without provocation.

Barring a way to fix it, are there any similar mods that are more reliable?

Hey,

I have seen many of vindictus armors already.

This is one of newest. It's already in game files but I think it's released yet.

Is anyone able to port this armor to skyrim?

9KgjAcj.gif

nope, you do not know two magic words *PLEASE and THANK YOU*, for you it seems self-evident,

that other jump if you say so!

I already have helped, but it came no thanks from you!

THAT does not happen twice.  ;)  :P  

Hey guys i am playing with skinny male character so i am looking for any fit clothes and armors that not bulky like tera armors mod, I already checked all the armor and clothes on nexus and picked what i liked, So what i am looking for is any rare mods like this that's not on nexus.

post-718177-0-75999900-1463243997_thumb.jpg

post-718177-0-66693600-1463244033_thumb.jpg

post-718177-0-40080700-1463244064_thumb.jpg

post-718177-0-92942400-1463244226_thumb.jpg

Hey guys i am playing with skinny male character so i am looking for any fit clothes and armors that not bulky like tera armors mod, I already checked all the armor and clothes on nexus and picked what i liked, So what i am looking for is any rare mods like this that's not on nexus.

attachicon.gif57b767a34c1484193583349c00a854c6.jpg

attachicon.gifff93fb0b46d0b134dc8678af5b2258a8.jpg

attachicon.gifb0c638be8bd5369a63f5c988149f3571.jpg

attachicon.gifmaxresdefault.jpg

;)

Hey, Thanks again i like the armor and the female one is plus too,

I was using google to find any cool ported armors from other games and stumbled upon this armor post-718177-0-73048900-1463319338_thumb.png , Anyone got a download link?

Hey, Thanks again i like the armor and the female one is plus too,

I was using google to find any cool ported armors from other games and stumbled upon this armor attachicon.gif6.png , Anyone got a download link?

Here  7 armor

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55081-my-personal-uunp-hdt-conversion-sets-lastupdate20160125/