Weight: 100

Height: 0.93

Race: Nord

Make her Essential, Unique and have her not affect stealth meter 

Give her Archery, Light Armour and Stealth perks 

Give her a healing spell 

Give her rags and ebony bow + ebony arrows

File included is a zip with her meshes, textures and RaceMenu exported head

I am willing to send money via paypal upon receiving the follower if you want payment

This will be a private follower that is not released on the Nexus

You can do what you like with the follower as long as you don't upload her to the Nexus

You can use her RaceMenu exported head for your own character

Here is a mega incase you prefer to download her stuff this way

https://mega.nz/#!5VwH3AYI!a4i_pF_87HazdEc_tyDniRtzlH8CuvmTvVmpRAY3YTI

Ulla follower stuff.7z

While waiting for a reply to your request , I would suggest you go to the nexus or goggle  SKYRIM NEXUS FAMIIIAR FACES  it is a mod that lets you save your characters an also once they are save bring them in game as followers or enemies . Far more information go to youtube an search SKYRIM FAMILIAR FACES MOD i don,t know if you know who GOPHER is, he does a good mod review  on how it works. . This is great mod and I feel good far you until someone hopfully answers your request. Believe me your love it.

Which are the more popular survival mods (Mods like Frostfall, Hunterborn and so on) atm?Haven't been into Skyrim modding much for half a year or something so I donÄt know what changed.

I wanna do a new Survival Realism install, thats why I'm asking

How much are we talking and to clarify your needing this follower standalone?Im willing to help i know how to compile everything for you though ill need all the details you can think of even where you need her placed in game .

That follower tutorial is missing key parts, she even states so during the video, and she misses more than she states. It would be very difficult to follow said tutorial. 

10 to 15 dollars, depending on how complex the maker chooses to make her. I gave everything I care about. Location and such can be your choice, as long as it isn't somewhere stupid like a random cave. An Inn or something is ok.

I have, i wont lie to you and say ive done anything with scripting but i do know how to compile everything so shes standalone including her clothing and set her up with the specs/stats you require.I dont have links but i do have pics of a personal mod ive been working on .And youll be able to see snapshots of her prior to any payment switching hands so she can be adjusted accordingly if need be .The red haired ones face is based of my rl bf but i digress just example of my skills/work.

But its up to you also if your freind has any preference for cosmetics "skin/makeup or eye texture just lemme know so when i index everything theyll be included.

post-239337-0-75265000-1463336494_thumb.jpg

post-239337-0-38075500-1463336517_thumb.jpg

I said just stick her in rags, so you don't have to worry about clothing. 

The last person I had make me a follower, had her looking right, but when I swapped her clothing, her head disappeared. So I would like to test her before handing over /all/ the money. 

Absolutely everything you need is in the downloads. Meshes and textures, including eyes. It's all there, including the RaceMenu Export, so you can use nifmerger on it.

Well sounds like the last person messed up on something though i will mention depending on the body you used there may be some hiccups .What body is in the pack so i can find compatible rag armor meshes other wise depending on the armor switch to you may go from curvy to vanilla bodies  and notice a difference/cause technical hiccups

No, don't get any armour meshes. Literally give her the rags armor. Vanilla rags. In outfits. Don't give her any custom armour. Rags. I did this part myself and it worked. Just select rags and it'll show up in game with whatever rags meshes/textures you use. Just rags. 

Hey, Thanks again i like the armor and the female one is plus too,

I was using google to find any cool ported armors from other games and stumbled upon this armor attachicon.gif6.png , Anyone got a download link?

http://krishunadan.tistory.com/

Anyone know where to get the beads, mask, or skirt wrap?

Thank you in advance.

pZWdmW8.jpg

or where these crescent moon earrings are from? Please tell me they aren't custom  :(

ja2IA2o.jpg?1

Pics not showing up.

Ah they aren't. I wonder why, I am using imgur. I'll try something else.