Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Is there a mod that turns most or all generic NPC's and enemies into females?

Try this for starters.  Should make most generic enemies female.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22710/?

Would also like to restate my question, as people never seem to look up.

Is there a mod to get rid of unnecessary racist comments from people? ("What do you want, lizard/cat/orc?", "You'll make a fine rug, cat!", etc.)

You're welcome :)  Yeah so am I, for exact same reason!  Just checked size of the folder and it's nearly 40gig  :lol:

I'm up to 70Go now, I'm pretty much done preparing my next mod setup with the armor you just linked. It's going to be great, for sure, but I don't think the engine can hold all of the mods at once. I'll probably make multiple MO profiles. I don't know, maybe I can merge 300 armor mods together ?^^

Could someone PLEASE point me to a mod that removes unnecessary racist comments?

The mod Guard Dialogue Overhaul removes a lot of it, not all but mostly just from the random comments from guards.   There used to be an old mod "  Tibs Speech Overhaul " that let you configure what types of comments npc's gave your character, I can no longer find it though.

I guess this would be the right place to ask..

I love this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24460/ but the fog never stays long. Is there a mod/method that can keep Skyrim permanently foggy? I want to avoid having to open the console every time the fog disappears.

I want to literally play Silent Hill.

Thanks in advance~

As far as I recall, that mod only makes the game's existing foggy instances more foggy. So, it ONLY makes it more foggy when it's actually going to *be* foggy in the first place, not permanently. I use "Revamped Exterior Fog" to increase the haze & obscure poor Vanilla details, but that only adds a little. Maybe take a look at "Noir ENB" and/or "Fog Veil ENB" to see how the authors have fogged-out the game (no idea what Silent Hill looks like, but one of those might get you close).

*You may also want to disable any weather mods you're using & check the results, or at least go & read through their Descriptions & Comments sections to check what it is they're doing in your game. Some of them can be very buggy & may or may not be compatible with ManyGT's mod. Additionally, Manny's mod is quite old now, & some newer ENB's quite often seem to do a good job of modding weather on their own.

How to make women sit like decent women?

Look at Jenassa. (There are surely others like her, but she is the most convenient test subject.) She is sitting legs spread like a man. Is there a way to make her (and others like her) to sit like women sit?

I tried Simple Sit Idle Animation, Sit Animation and Pretty Sit Idles. None of them changed Jenassa in any way.

This is a very minor problem, but if there is an easy fix, I would like to use it. Just to add a little more realism.

Anyone happen to have a UNPB version of the Lustmord Vampire armor?

Isn't UNPB included in the mod already? You should have the option of choosing UNP, UNPB or CBBE when crafting the main armour pieces.

How to make women sit like decent women?

Look at Jenassa. (There are surely others like her, but she is the most convenient test subject.) She is sitting legs spread like a man. Is there a way to make her (and others like her) to sit like women sit?

I tried Simple Sit Idle Animation, Sit Animation and Pretty Sit Idles. None of them changed Jenassa in any way.

This is a very minor problem, but if there is an easy fix, I would like to use it. Just to add a little more realism.

Any animation mods that only affect female characters won't work on her because I think she's flagged to use male animations. Irileth is the same. They, and some others, intentionally have the opposite gender animations option set for them in the vanilla game. There are a few mods that change this, though I haven't used them. One is here, probably out of date now. Some NPC overhauls/beautifiers might include a change to female animations for them. If not, you might need to use the creation kit to either create a new plugin of your own, or edit one that already edits Jenassa. Find her record, find the box called Opposite Gender Anims and un-tick it.

(May not work on a current game where you've already encountered her. A new plugin would also override changes made to her by anything else, including unofficial patches, unless you use merged and/or bashed patch.)