Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

How to make women sit like decent women?

Look at Jenassa. (There are surely others like her, but she is the most convenient test subject.) She is sitting legs spread like a man. Is there a way to make her (and others like her) to sit like women sit?

I tried Simple Sit Idle Animation, Sit Animation and Pretty Sit Idles. None of them changed Jenassa in any way.

This is a very minor problem, but if there is an easy fix, I would like to use it. Just to add a little more realism.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73415/? this fixes it rather painlessly and doesn't mess up cosmetic mods. you must run it every time you add or remove a mod though. and you usually have to have not met the npc yet, gender animations are baked into the save so if you start the game with a character walking with male animations they will persist to even if you add a mod that fixes it. 

Can anyone recommend a good gloves/shoes mod? Preferably one that consist of elegant costume design like something you would wear to a ball or large event. I found the dresses thankfully just need the accessories.

Just wanted to bump this.

Hi I'm new to the site so i don't know if this is the right thread for this post

but if it is not, can someone please move it to the right place or make the request topic at the right place yourself just copy all this content ive written here to there.

Anyways moving on, there is a new MOBA sort of game that came out in certain parts of ASIA but the armor detail they have on the game is preety frikken awesome

i was wondering if the same armor's could be implemented as mods into the game

if someone is willing to be a champion and do this, it would be the best thing ever :D

plus we need new armor mods with this level of detail as not too many detailed ones are being released.

Anyways here is the game and all the Character Skins from the game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some example's.

post-38960-0-54710800-1462841557_thumb.png

post-38960-0-23095200-1462841566_thumb.png

post-38960-0-36845400-1462841573_thumb.png

post-38960-0-11204900-1462841580_thumb.png

post-38960-0-34141300-1462841775_thumb.png

I doubt a mod like this exists but if it does or someone could make it I would be extremely grateful. One of my characters I am working on is a druid. I started browsing for mods and in-game locations that look beautiful and one with nature. Out of all the ones I found to me the Bloated Man's Grotto looked the best. Does anyone know of a mod that can turn it into a safe non-respawning home zone? I was thinking of something like after the quest "I'll met by moonlight" is finished it could turn it into a home location where you could choose to have the original version or the one set up during the quest. Maybe even make it so you can go back and forth.

Requesting assistance with a mesh and textures...

"Why are you posting this here??" you may ask.

The answer is simple.....see..  I have downloaded a LOT of mods...and I am a bit embarrassed to admit it..but, I have a mesh and it seems I have lost the textures that accompany it.    I have no idea where it came from, who, or what mod.    But, I will post the mesh I have and I pray someone recognizes it and can point me to the mod which contains the texture files for it.

Thank you ever so much for any assistance in this "needle in a haystack" mod hunt.  Below is the mesh file......

femalebody_0.nif

The answer is simple.....see..  I have downloaded a LOT of mods...and I am a bit embarrassed to admit it..but, I have a mesh and it seems I have lost the textures that accompany it.    I have no idea where it came from, who, or what mod.    But, I will post the mesh I have and I pray someone recognizes it and can point me to the mod which contains the texture files for it.

Thank you ever so much for any assistance in this "needle in a haystack" mod hunt.  Below is the mesh file......

attachicon.giffemalebody_0.nif

Is it an armour piece you're after?  Or textures for the body replacer?

How did he get his face to look like in the pic?  It looks the most realistic i've seen.

2nd pic is what my faces look like

You can still get something a lot closer to your desired result than you currently are, even if you're not using those Krista mods (and I suggest you do not use them). Your character's current face looks as though you may be using ECE (or at least have gone for an install at some point which has featured  a selection of the "how-to-make-a-character-like-the-Anime-modders-do" type mods that many people use with varying success in character creation). If you are wanting something a lot closer to the first picture, switch to using RaceMenu instead & start playing with the sliders in that - they're really quite good. :huh:

Additionally, if you are looking for a result closer to the first picture, try looking at pictures of real people from a variety of angles (many people look only from a frontal angle & this shows when they take pictures of their characters in profile or from a 3/4 view). Your character's face is actually quite well made -  if you're wanting to work on it further, I would suggest looking at some additional reference material & experimenting a little with the RaceMenu sliders. Try playing with some of the options you might not have considered before & see how they can make a difference. Some people go overboard with some of them & end up with bizarre results, so start with small changes & keep a sense of reality & purpose in mind. :)

Can anyone recommend a good gloves/shoes mod? Preferably one that consist of elegant costume design like something you would wear to a ball or large event. I found the dresses thankfully just need the accessories.

I use luxury collection, worst thing i can say about: it's fucking huge, might take some time to check everything until you find something you want, but imho it's almost impossible not to find anything for every taste.

attachicon.giffemalebody_0.nif

Is it an armour piece you're after?  Or textures for the body replacer?

Thank you ever so much for replying.   Being somewhat absent-minded (okay....a lot absent-minded) I have either lost or misplaced the textures which are a part of the body re-placer.  If, by fortunate happenstance, would you know the mod name the aforementioned body mesh comes from, or could you be able to point me to the proper textures?  I do so hope to have this body re-placer textured and animated.  Speaking of...would you know if a special skeleton would be needed?  I ask that because the mesh has a few "branch connections" that I have not seen in any other mesh.  Currently I have xp32 sme installed.

I looked at it in outfit studio for you, the body replacer mesh name is UN7B TBBP which can be found here.  There's a SG textures link in the file section :)  Textures are a matter of personal preference, I like Pride of Valhalla, the author has done a version for 7B.  There's is also a conversion thread for that body type :)

As for the skeleton, I use lastest version of XPMSE, if you want bouncing boobs and butt then a custom skeleton is a requirement :)  You will also need FNIS, you have to run the executable every time you install a mod that lists it as a requirement, put more info from FNIS nexus page within the spoiler.

NMM FNIS install guide

Mod Organizer Installation (courtesy of MistakenMystic)

• Download FNIS using the "Download with manager" button.
  • Open the 'Downloads' tab and double-click to install FNIS Behaviour 6.0.
  • Select the 'Manual' option and expand the FNIS Behaviour 6.0 label using the arrow icon to its left.
  • Right-click the 'Data' label now visible and select "Set data directory".
  • Message at the bottom of the dialog changes to read: 'Looks good'.
  • Hit 'OK'.
  • A dialog should appear if you already have a previous version asking to 'Merge, Replace, Rename or Cancel'. Select 'Rename' and rename it to something specific.
  • At this stage the FNIS Behaviour 6.0 and any previous versions will be installed together.
  • Deselect any previous version of FNIS Behaviour and activate ONLY the FNIS Behaviour 6.0 and any animation packages you want.
  • -----IMPORTANT----- : If you have already set up FNIS in the 'Executables' list and created shortcuts either on the toolbar or the desktop, these will be pointing to the wrong generator and will produce errors.
  • Modify the list to point to the correct executable and ensure you save this by pressing, "Modify".
  • You can now run this tool via the 'Run' drop-down selection box or via a shortcut and FNIS will run and update the animations.

I use luxury collection, worst thing i can say about: it's fucking huge, might take some time to check everything until you find something you want, but imho it's almost impossible not to find anything for every taste.

I will take a look for sure. Thank you.

I looked at it in outfit studio for you, the body replacer mesh name is UN7B TBBP which can be found here.  There's a SG textures link in the file section :)  Textures are a matter of personal preference, I like Pride of Valhalla, the author has done a version for 7B.  There's is also a conversion thread for that body type :)

As for the skeleton, I use lastest version of XPMSE, if you want bouncing boobs and butt then a custom skeleton is a requirement :)  You will also need FNIS, you have to run the executable every time you install a mod that lists it as a requirement, put more info from FNIS nexus page within the spoiler.

NMM FNIS install guide

Mod Organizer Installation (courtesy of MistakenMystic)

• Download FNIS using the "Download with manager" button.
  • Open the 'Downloads' tab and double-click to install FNIS Behaviour 6.0.
  • Select the 'Manual' option and expand the FNIS Behaviour 6.0 label using the arrow icon to its left.
  • Right-click the 'Data' label now visible and select "Set data directory".
  • Message at the bottom of the dialog changes to read: 'Looks good'.
  • Hit 'OK'.
  • A dialog should appear if you already have a previous version asking to 'Merge, Replace, Rename or Cancel'. Select 'Rename' and rename it to something specific.
  • At this stage the FNIS Behaviour 6.0 and any previous versions will be installed together.
  • Deselect any previous version of FNIS Behaviour and activate ONLY the FNIS Behaviour 6.0 and any animation packages you want.
  • -----IMPORTANT----- : If you have already set up FNIS in the 'Executables' list and created shortcuts either on the toolbar or the desktop, these will be pointing to the wrong generator and will produce errors.
  • Modify the list to point to the correct executable and ensure you save this by pressing, "Modify".
  • You can now run this tool via the 'Run' drop-down selection box or via a shortcut and FNIS will run and update the animations.

Thank you so much for the replies and the help.   I truly am grateful.

Hi all,

I am looking for something similar to this

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16815/?

Despite the mod's name that it is PC-exclusive armor path, it actually is NPC - exclusive armor path. Meaning NPCs will use armor from a custom folder.

If my knowledge of skyrim modding is right, this could be a massive hit to system performance, as there are many NPCs running around with scripts on them.

I was wondering if there is something like this, but your character uses the custom folder path instead of the NPCs.

Thanks in advance :)