Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Being fick, (or just forgetful), but where can I find.....

A way of getting the mesh path for a static object, (i.e. specifically a bit of wall, or other ornamentation), while in the game. Preferably something I can just look at an object and it will return the appropriate path. Seemed to remember there was something in Oblivion which could do this, but....

Correct me if am wrong ,but in COC qasmoke you can only see Vanilla skyrim items , right?

while thats good to have , i need to know my armors  that come from mods ,

so is there anything similar for moded armors maybe ?

You could try AddItemMenu. It allows access to a lesser power that brings up a list of all your esms and esps that include any items. By selecting a mod from the list you effectively open up an invisible chest that holds every item the mod adds, and can take whatever you want.

Correct me if am wrong ,but in COC qasmoke you can only see Vanilla skyrim items , right?

You could try AddItemMenu. It allows access to a lesser power that brings up a list of all your esms and esps that include any items. By selecting a mod from the list you effectively open up an invisible chest that holds every item the mod adds, and can take whatever you want.

Cool thanks man

but i guess the limitation is it can't see armors/cloths that don't have an esp/esm

i think a mod that is able to somehow every in game item would be crazy awesome (may crash skyrim though :P )

[EDIT : Found =>  CommonWealth Short by gurtis1]

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the name / download link of this armor mod :

(Remove [ ], keep the .)

• hpics[.]li/7f86d7c
  • hpics[.]li/bd01184
  • hpics[.]li/2784966

They look similar, so i think they come from the same author (?)

I have just 3 pictures of it, i hope you guy's can help me just with these 3.

Thanks in advance =)

(I'm sorry if my english "sounds" bad, i'm french ~and I hate frogs BTW =p)

Cool thanks man

but i guess the limitation is it can't see armors/cloths that don't have an esp/esm

i think a mod that is able to somehow every in game item would be crazy awesome (may crash skyrim though :P )

As far as I know, AddItemMenu does give you access to everything from the skyrim.esm, as well as update.esm and DLCs. I've never actually checked that myself though. Even if it doesn't, using the coc qasmoke command will show you the vanilla items, as you said, and if you have any armours that don't have their own esp then they are presumably mesh/texture replacers. In that case, those replacers should be in the qasmoke cell instead of the vanilla outfits.

Don't even know if it exists or is technically possible, but...

Looking for a Mod/Tool that would allow me to use all my McM settings from my old character to my new character. Or is it just the norm to have to reconfigure 30+ menus when starting a new game?

If a Mod/Tool like that does not exist, but somehow technically can... Someone needs to get on that, asap.   :D

:EDIT: Okay, just found out there's not and I should make a save with all my configs before choosing my Alternate Start. Next time I suppose... shame.

Looking for a Mod/Tool that would allow me to use all my McM settings from my old character to my new character. Or is it just the norm to have to reconfigure 30+ menus when starting a new game?

If a Mod/Tool like that does not exist, but somehow technically can... Someone needs to get on that, asap.   :D

:EDIT: Okay, just found out there's not and I should make a save with all my configs before choosing my Alternate Start. Next time I suppose... shame.

If you know how to apply the scripts, this can probably help

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48265/?

If you know how to apply the scripts, this can probably help

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48265/?

Thank you Province.

I am looking for a house mod where all my followers could stay and have armory with lots of female manequinns and weapon racks to show off relics.

Don't mention Legacy of Dragonborn. It's way too big everything is twisted in many rooms. I would like to keep most stuff in 1,2 rooms. Kinda like in Heartfire DLC but this one is bit too small.

Also looking for a mod to make all female npc look better. Like Skyrim Beautiful Followers but including every female with name. Including DLCs

Thanks in advance!

Ok i know that i have asked this before but i either got no response or was basicly told to learn how to do it myself, but i'm wondering if anyone knows of a Oblivion>Skyrim port of the race mod Blood Elves by BellaGail? would link it but it doesn't seem to be on Nexus anymore, BUT if someone is willing to port it and fit it to cbbe and all that i have the actual mod files that i could post a dl link for, i'd just have to upload them to my old KotOR mod site.

Also was wondering if anyone know of or is willing to do a port of this mod to skyrim?

Sadly i have a dozen or so mods i'd like to see ported from oblivion to skyrim, as well as some rips from other games, but no one i have asked has been willing to help. Would love to learn how to rip and port and all that myself but i just don't have the patience to learn the process of doing it or how to use the programs required for it.

Thanks in advance for any help ya'll can give me.

Could someone make the two descriptions below into presets?

!) Her angelic looking face is wide at the the temples and hairline, narrowing to a small delicate chin.  In both of her ears she wears four aquamarine earrings.  Her perfectly shaped jet-black brows that point upwards at an angle curve downward three-fourths of the way lead to her perfectly shaped narrow nose with an upward tilt to it and thick lashes that bat sweetly over her ice blue eyes.  Her eyes pierce you as you gaze into them.  Her red lips are bow shaped

2) Her face has a forehead and jaw line that is narrow with regal well-defined cheekbones.  In both of her pointed ears she wears a large silver icicle-shaped earring.  Her gentle curved white brows with an unpronounced arch lead up to nose that has an upward tilt to it and thick lashes that bat sweetly over her eyes that are like shards of blue ice that seem to see who a person she looks at really is.  her full crimson lips deceive her authority.