Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Okay so this is most likely going to sound Bizarre, but I want a mod that lets me remove the feet of my enemies and mount them on trophy racks. I want a room filled with racks of feet hanging on the walls with golden name plates of the feet of the many I have slain in Skyrim.

Like I have literally thought all of it out, when collecting a new set of feet when going to loot a body, you have two option's "Search" or "Collect feet" or it could say "Remove feet" idk, and when you perform the "Collect feet" your character goes into a animation and grabs the persons corps by the ankles and pulls off there shoes and then pulls out a sharp blade/dagger, and cuts off the feet, the animation could be as simple or even similar to the one when the dragons born cuts his hand to open Sky Haven Temple, and then once that is done the screen will say like "Feet removed" and then the feet become take-able objects you can pick up and put in your inventory, later you use those feet to craft a trophy at a work bench. Similarly special Items, the ones from special boss or named NPC's have names on the Feet item. and similarly like how you can put text on a sign in Minecraft you have a gold name plate under the feet on the trophy which you can go in and edit what it says like for example "Lydia's Feet" or It could just be names like its would say "Lydia" underneath.

But yeah, I am also looking for a working foot worship mod nothing too advanced and nothing sex related just an animation I can activate that will make my character lick the feet of whoever I desire. Be it dead or alive, lol.

Anyways I am sure non of this is actually a working mod but yeah this is just something I want for my Skyrim game.

Well, that is the torturer under the Helgen Keep. Does anyone know where can I find his face preset, a similar follower or at least how to create him?

I was just browsing a little further back in this thread. I can't tell if anyone ever replied to this, but the answer is pretty straightforward & beginner-friendly, Alahoma. :)

Follower mods are often some of the simplest and easiest mods to make in Skyrim (there's a reason modding sites are awash with them). Do a Google search for "skyrim how to create follower" & you will quickly get a lot of good tutorials & guides. For a lesson on how to make a follower that looks like an existing NPC, start here:

http://hubpages.com/games-hobbies/How-to-Make-Your-Skyrim-Character-Look-Like-Any-Character-in-the-Game

However, since that tutorial was written there have been updates to the game, and the process has additional steps - meshes and textures of the character's appearance must now be included in order to avoid the "grey-face bug". Browse some more up-to-date tutorial videos on YouTube for the full process. These steps should get you started. Good Luck! ^_^

(*I've written a full step-by-step tutorial on this myself, and I've posted it all over the internet machine, but I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE... I must look into that...) :unsure:

Thanks for replying when nobody actually replied except you :D Back to the topic, well, I did actually try that but I could not recreate the wrinkles or the old looks from his face. It was like an young version of him.

Well, that is the torturer under the Helgen Keep. Does anyone know where can I find his face preset, a similar follower or at least how to create him?

I was just browsing a little further back in this thread. I can't tell if anyone ever replied to this, but the answer is pretty straightforward & beginner-friendly, Alahoma. :)

Follower mods are often some of the simplest and easiest mods to make in Skyrim (there's a reason modding sites are awash with them). Do a Google search for "skyrim how to create follower" & you will quickly get a lot of good tutorials & guides. For a lesson on how to make a follower that looks like an existing NPC, start here:

http://hubpages.com/games-hobbies/How-to-Make-Your-Skyrim-Character-Look-Like-Any-Character-in-the-Game

However, since that tutorial was written there have been updates to the game, and the process has additional steps - meshes and textures of the character's appearance must now be included in order to avoid the "grey-face bug". Browse some more up-to-date tutorial videos on YouTube for the full process. These steps should get you started. Good Luck! ^_^

(*I've written a full step-by-step tutorial on this myself, and I've posted it all over the internet machine, but I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE... I must look into that...) :unsure:

Thanks for replying when nobody actually replied except you :D Back to the topic, well, I did actually try that but I could not recreate the wrinkles or the old looks from his face. It was like an young version of him.

No worries! I don't recall how old the torturer is, however the options you are looking for should be under "Complexion". There are two options for males: an older "40" male face & a "50" male face. There should be a slider or list of options in the CK which allows you to select Complexion. Or, if he's even older, it might be that his race needs to be set to the "Old" option from the list of races you can select from. :)

Hello everyone I had a question or possibly a mod request it depends on how you look at it I guess. Is there a mod out there that adds Ramza Beoulve's squire outfit from final fantasy tactics. Ashara's princess of the woods has a nice squire feel to it when you mash it up with some other mods, but the sleeveless aspect of it really drives me crazy.  post-36427-0-23849400-1464142978_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone! I’m kind a new on LL, do this might be a dumb question:

But does anyone know if it’s possible to download Elorwen (author: mayatola) from a site or something?

I know way she was removed; can’t find her anywhere; all I got it’s a lot of useless information.

Thanks in advance.

Question of the day today : Where can I find a cool spell/power mod that allows you to use dark based powers? Like, really, really dark, with black energies/auras/matters/etc etc. 

No, I don't want the Phoenix Magic and the Blood Magic, these are not dark magic, these are good but for someone else's taste. 

Please, also, no, I don't want the Dark Maneuvers, these are for vampires and they don't really have dark spells that actually do anything on enemies.

Also, no, please, no, no, no, I don't want the Amaterasu Power from Naruto, it's very good, but the modder actually killed it in the worst way possible.

More tips on what I'm looking for : 
Something that can be like a beam, thunder, fire, ice, energy, but with black color variety, pure, black, dark move. Either as a spell or as a power.

Anything that can just harm your enemies, and anyone in your way. 

Believe me, I searched in Google, but it seems I cannot find anything of the sort, well, not with my knowledge search at least. That's why I'm asking here, I believe at least someone will have something like what I'm describing. Please, help me find this masterpiece. Thank you for your time, and I'll be waiting. 

So after replaying the dawnguard questlline since a long time and going back to Auriel's temple, I still really liked the architecture

So my question : is there home mode that feature such buildings ? So far I found only 2 but not only are they quite small but also very dark (wich doesn't goes well with Auriel powers, like if the god of light live in a cave :/)

So after replaying the dawnguard questlline since a long time and going back to Auriel's temple, I still really liked the architecture

So my question : is there home mode that feature such buildings ? So far I found only 2 but not only are they quite small but also very dark (wich doesn't goes well with Auriel powers, like if the god of light live in a cave :/)

You might wanna re-think that. You can live in a castle though. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54703/?

thanx homie, now for the gem , can anyone seem to find this mod :

---snip---

http://zmp3.xyz/mp3/skyrim-final-fantasy-x-bahamut-armor-mod.html

http://wapnor.com/Skyrim_Final_Fantasy_X_Bahamut_armor_MOD/DL_rYgIdvb3h6w

Here you will find some Final Fantasy Mods

http://skyrim.2game.info/tag/FF/

thanx for the links, but i have no idea where the download link for the armor is for the first two links