Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Yeah, like other people are saying, use K ENB.  I have GTX 970s in SLI and I was running the Performance version averaging 40fps.  The ENB is fantastic but I feel that it's too awashed in orange lights and the skies and clouds over Skyrim are blinded in white light.  Lol.  I've since switched to Tetrachromatic ENB which performs about 20% better and almost 80% visually the same as K ENB but without the excessive orange color to everything and it also does not have the crazy sky blinded in bright white lights.  Only problem with Tetrachromatic ENB is that it didn't have nice sun sprites like K ENB did.... so... I... took K ENBs sunsprites and put them in Tetrachromatic ENB's enbseries folder.  Done!  Cool sunsprites back in the game!

Kinematic is what you're looking for, Tetra is actually more yellow than K, K's tint modifier is primarily vermilion, actually.

Thanks, I totally forgot about that ENB, made by the same developer of K ENB... I'm going to try it out right now.  

Good Evening/Day Everyone ,

I wanted to ask if someone could possibly make meshes and textures for this Necklace.

It's the Clockwork Angel from Cassandra Clare's The Infernal Devices Novels.

I would be very grateful if someone could do this for me. 

Thank you in advance . <3

Good day, I noticed you asked for this over at the Oblivion section beforehand and this is Skyrim land so while I am confused as to what game you want this for I have went ahead and started on your request anyways.

I have completed the low poly/UVs and have started on those pesky high poly wings so it should be finished by tonight then I'll be doing the textures and getting the normal maps out sometime over the next 2-3 days. I expect that if all goes according to schedule and no hardware problems occur it should be finished by this weekend.

Hey :D i wrote you a message and I dont know if you check your messages so I will summarize the message :D 

I want the Amulat for either Skyrim or Oblivion since I can easily port it :3 Thank you so much for doing this for me <3 *hugs tightly*

i recently got a new computer and had to rdownload all my mods but i cant seem to rememeber which mod i got this sword from and was wondering if anyone knew where i can download it weather its in a pack or something please reply and let me know13087333_1058460704215624_33720938832802

Moderation: topic moved to the correct thread. @CPU.

Edited by CPU
Moved to the correct thread

Mod managers are more trouble than they are worth. Now you have to sort out what files come from what mod and are they all there and are they all in the right place. I never use NMM or MO but I have heard people talking about LOOT a lot these days.

Has anyone made, found, or would be willing to make a mod to add the longfall boots from Portal 2 into the game with HDT compatibility and an enchantment to remove fall damage?

for those who are not familiar but would be interested in trying anyhow they look like the pictures i attached.

post-292217-0-79690000-1461792233_thumb.jpg

post-292217-0-05392400-1461792236_thumb.jpg

I have an idea for a player home, and me being a non experienced moder, I would like to request a player home that can only be reached by teleportation. Like equip a ring or cast a spell, and you are in the home. and have a way for followers to get in as well.

If anyone decides to take this up, please use your own artistic ideas, and have fun with it!

Thanks! XD

Hey Guys, salute for everybody!

Can somebody please make a conversion of this armor to Skyrim???

Take a look in this vídeo and try to tell me you don't wanna play Skyrim in this awesome badass immerssive realistic french medieval... knight armor:

Can it be done?

Thanks in advance for your attention!!!

post-575691-0-31242300-1461853358_thumb.jpg

SexLab animation speed control is a plugin that technically can speed up and slow down any kind of animations.

Never tried on kill moves, but probably it worth a shot. (You will need a little bit of coding, of course.)

SexLab animation speed control is a plugin that technically can speed up and slow down any kind of animations.

Never tried on kill moves, but probably it worth a shot. (You will need a little bit of coding, of course.)

Well, I can't code to save my life so i hope someone who does would give a try if it's not too much of a hassle.

So I was playing with revenge of the enemy mod installed and while fighting one of Guldur's Draugr sons he used a homing frost spell during a big part of the battle looking up in console after I somehow manged to show the spells Health bar (because its homing its categorised as NPC like the suicidal familiar exploding wolf)

So I found the spell is called fire/frost entity however it last only 3-2 second when using the console  to obtain the spell, wich is the time needed for it to spawn...

So I wonder is there a mod giving me similar conjuration spells?

I took a screen of the Fire entity to show you what it looks like

post-532092-0-15131400-1461872653_thumb.jpg

Better if you tell for what body mod. Different body mods (vanilla, CBBE, UNP, etc.) have different texture structure (UV), so it is not possible to have a generic one.

Hello everybody. There is some kind modder that can create three followers(cbbe) for me please ?

I already try to search on internet but didn't find nothing. The three female are FemShep (mass effect), shani (the witcher 3) and Bastila Shan (KOTOR).

im not interest in their armor, only in the character(followers) im very grateful for anyone can make this for me. If you need some files for the original game i have all three games installed so i can send you everything you need. Many thanks again.

Sorry about my english isn't my primary language.

Bastila Shan => Kotor

Shani => The Witcher 3

Femshep => Mass Effect 3