I desire to obtain these armors:

The swords also made me curious. Are they part of the 'ninja' armor? Where are they obtainable? If, by chance, you guys have it, could you just provide me with a direct link?

The pictures came from Waldo (sorry for getting the pictures from you without knowing). Its been a while since you last logged in.

The swords remind me of http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10084/?

Is there any mod that "replaces" NPCs in towns? A lot of my shopkeepers/farmers/lumberjacks keep dying to either vampires, bandits, or me (I play a bandit, and kill everyone and everything).

No More Red Shirts

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23614/?

Makes all vanilla npc essential or nonessential as required.

Useful when you use all the Populated mods, More Bandit Camps,All the OBIS, Immersive Patrols, And Random Encounters (without it, everyone ends up dead)

Hello friends! :D I saw these cute lolis with nice dress :P, what is this loli race?   :D And where can I get these dresses? Thanks advance! :D

tumblr_mr1z0aUWXp1sdsu6so2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr9t7mkcKf1sdsu6so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mscie6MLUG1sdsu6so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_muloykXbwL1sdsu6so4_1280.jpg

Better Question, Where can i get these Loli's ?

These are images from a japanese on tumblr. But he doesn't say nothing on race, link download etc... :( 

Hello friends! :D I saw these cute lolis with nice dress :P, what is this loli race? :D And where can I get these dresses? Thanks advance! :D

tumblr_mr1z0aUWXp1sdsu6so2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr9t7mkcKf1sdsu6so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mscie6MLUG1sdsu6so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_muloykXbwL1sdsu6so4_1280.jpg

Better Question, Where can i get these Loli's ?

These are images from a japanese on tumblr. But he doesn't say nothing on race, link download etc... :(
For me I found them the easiest to recreate with the monli race. U can make awesum lollies whit it!

I would also like to ask on how to make your follower to be your character. For example: if I were to have Mindi, a standalone follower, how can I transport her looks into becoming my character? Is it possible? Or should it be the other way around? (My character becoming my follower)

The Racemenu mod has a 'Mimic' plugin that can be used to copy an NPC's appearance onto your character, though I've never tried it so I can't speak for the quality of the results. 

there is one mod i like to have, one that can turn an essential NPC in a non-essential one.

i have some weird guy after me in whiterun but he is essential, i can't do my things as long as he is still alive and kicking >_<

You can type "help [this character's name]" into the console and get the ID for that character, then type in "setessential [the ID you get] 0" to make him/her not essential anymore. After that you can just kill them any old way or, while still in the console, click on them and type "kill" and press [ENTER].

Pliz tell me :) . thx ^^

1) face

2) eyes

3) lips

4) face texture

5) armor texture

6) enb

49953-1-1390007981.jpg49953-2-1390007982.jpg49953-1-1390008131.jpg

My best guesses...

1) Made with ECE, maybe ygNord race? Could be using custom head mesh as well.

2) Not sure, but if you download a couple large eye mods you're pretty much guaranteed to find them.

3) Could be EWI's or HelloSanta'?

4) That could be any texture or combination of layers from 4 different texture sets for that matter.

5) No idea

6) No idea

While you're at it look for a brows mod as well (I have two added myself).

The texture is in the amidianborn armor texture pack and it's the golden variant but I can't seem to find it on nexus :7 I'm pretty sure it's there and I'm just blind or something.
So yeah just get that and use it with the reworked ebony armor.

I would also like to ask on how to make your follower to be your character. For example: if I were to have Mindi, a standalone follower, how can I transport her looks into becoming my character? Is it possible? Or should it be the other way around? (My character becoming my follower)

The Racemenu mod has a 'Mimic' plugin that can be used to copy an NPC's appearance onto your character, though I've never tried it so I can't speak for the quality of the results. 

Thanks. Although the outcome was disappointing. I... created a monster. It was nowhere similar to Mindi's face. I guess I'll just stick with the lovergirl's race. Thanks again for telling. :)

Guest Ragna_Rok

I herewith politely ask to name "winny257" mod-hunter of the year. ... is there any mod you dont know / can find? ;)

i actually wont even check this topic here anymore, our most and highly appreciated german mod-hunter has got it all covered :)