Does anyone know where I can find this Final Fantasy 15 mod?

I'm not so much interested in the character model or clothes, despite however cool Noctis is, but rather I'm looking for the teleportation power that's shown off as well.

Something similar would be nice too, but I really like the effects from it as it is.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out!

the ningheim race has this as a basic power, dunno for sure how high your level needs to be (maybe not at all) but it works like a shout.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35474/?

Seems like it. If I remember correctly you get it around level 10. Buuut I wonder if u have them installed you could probably use console to add it to your other characters?

ill look in to it, need to know the spell name.

BRB, editing this in case i found it.

EDIT: apperantly skyrim hates me now, it's borking out on me.

first the default female skeleton was denied when i tried to overwrite it so i deleted it, then i had a different problem i still have not found what.

all it does now is start up, load the save file and CTD. #$%@#%#

maybe someone else can help you who is also using the same race, it's one of the race specific "powers"

also, there is a console command for this, first know the spell name, use "help <spellname>" and the do "player.addspell <spell ID> 1"

ok, fixed my game and found the spell.

first make sure you have the race in your game, then type in the console

help "ethereal shift"

there you'll see

spell: <ID> "ethereal shift"

then type in console

player.addspell <ID> 1

This is exactly what I was hoping for! Like, 100%. You're the best!

Thank you so much! :D

I am looking for the mods contained in this video, the animation mod and combat mod as well as the flight mod and idle animations, weapons mod and a magic mod. If anyone has any idea where i can obtain this that would be awesome.

Found it. It's here. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8401-reuploaded-r0r0n0-mods-armors-and-outfits/

Thanks the character model was in his mod folder but unfortunately the other mods still remain to be located

I personally use Better Males - Sundracon for male body mesh, pretty much vanilla body so no need for armor replacers, and Smooth Faces - Sundracon for male faces. Looks much better than vanilla Skyrim but still keeps a rugged look unlike something like Fine Face Textures.

What weapon is he using?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntc3PYs0-Xc#t=26

I know it is NOT: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3755-animated-katana-and-one-extra-pose/ (the scabbard clearly different)

It is also not the 3-katana mod, Those all have special effects.

If anyone knows this, please reply.

extra edit: also, is there any way to find 'the killing moon' mod for skyrim? Or are all download ways really gone?

extra extra edit: I have heared a lot about the 'freestyle katana animations' but i can't find them anywhere aswell...

im just gonna be blunt and ask if anybody is willing to share any Cafe naver mods pertaining to weapons and abilities those guys are on a whole other level lol

of course i understand if thats not possible ^_^

It would be nice but I think their mods are under lock and key for the most part.

I havent really spend time on Naver. But how are they locked? Is it the need of a korean registration? I could probably help with that

from what ive read on the naver request thread here ( correct me if im wrong) you need the equivalent of a korean SSN and a Korean phone number 

(thats some tight security 0_o) 

which is a shame (but i can understand why they would keep there work locked) there mods add great  variety adding much needed life to skyrim 

(its like region lock for console stuff >__> ) 

I havent really spend time on Naver. But how are they locked? Is it the need of a korean registration? I could probably help with that

from what ive read on the naver request thread here ( correct me if im wrong) you need the equivalent of a korean SSN and a Korean phone number 

which is a shame (but i can understand why they would keep there work locked) there mods add great  variety adding much needed life to skyrim 

no bro, you don't need any KSSN, or Korean phone.. just use your own phone number, to register just google "how to register naver" or something like that, there's a lot site that can help you register with pic, even video.. good luck xD

excuse me, is there anyone know what bow animation in this video? looks pretty good

I reckon that's Animations for Elegant Archers judging by the way she draws and runs with her hand out by her side.  

It's so annoying when people post videos that 'showcase' anims then don't bother to say what they are. Gopher always lists the mods in his vids, even if he's not featuring them. But then he's our fairy godfather.

excuse me, is there anyone know what bow animation in this video? looks pretty good

I reckon that's Animations for Elegant Archers judging by the way she draws and runs with her hand out by her side.  

It's so annoying when people post videos that 'showcase' anims then don't bother to say what they are. Gopher always lists the mods in his vids, even if he's not featuring them. But then he's our fairy godfather.

thanks dude, you're god :D the mod got deleted on nexus, but i got it from google, ill just paste here if anyone need it Elegant Archer animation

no bro, you don't need any KSSN, or Korean phone.. just use your own phone number, to register just google "how to register naver" or something like that, there's a lot site that can help you register with pic, even video.. good luck xD

now that you said it.. I tried just now.. and woah.. any country can register now o.o (succesfully registered)

anyway.. anyone got a clue on these

The Earrings

46454.jpg

I am sure dragons are not this big..

46234.jpg

now that you said it.. I tried just now.. and woah.. any country can register now o.o (succesfully registered)

anyway.. anyone got a clue on these

The Earrings

46454.jpg

I am sure dragons are not this big..

46234.jpg

Earrings :

Ultimate Assortment by Favoredsoul

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39959/?

Size of the dragon:

With the console command "setscale X" you can change the size of persons or objects ingame.

1386638531794.jpg

Can someone help me find the mods used for this screenshot? I can't find them anywhere.

The pinch animation looks so cute *3* I can't figure out if the kid is from a different race or just a replacer (which I'd like for my game since all the kids looks... creepy) 

*edit: I think I found the character... the mod is called "Poet follower" but still I miss that pinch animation

What weapon is he using?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntc3PYs0-Xc#t=26

I know it is NOT: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3755-animated-katana-and-one-extra-pose/ (the scabbard clearly different)

It is also not the 3-katana mod, Those all have special effects.

If anyone knows this, please reply.

extra edit: also, is there any way to find 'the killing moon' mod for skyrim? Or are all download ways really gone?

extra extra edit: I have heared a lot about the 'freestyle katana animations' but i can't find them anywhere aswell...

That Katana is from Naver. Saw it couple of times but it is not open to public. For the freestyle katana animations, the download link was provided at another thread.

It's this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19128-what-mod-is-this-non-adult-skyrim-edition/page-43

but if you wanted the download link directly its this: http://user.chol.com...iteneon/00/3.7z

Just hope it's still working though. If not I can provide the files if necessary and I can manage to find it