5295916-1389823252.jpg

texture and ENB?

I don't know for the enb but I'm nearly sure that the textures for normal maps are Sg texture and for the skin... hmmm I don't know, maybe mature skin or a custom texture... Really not sure.

Could be a mix of SG normal map with these: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36425/?  :blush:

for the ENB, Inot sure.., watch one of these:

The freckles come from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48705/? , pretty sure about that. I'm looking for the face freckles ! Can't find them ! GRAAWWWRRRRR

What are these swords with the little hanging decorations from? I'd also like to know what the hat's from as well the other accessories.

I can't say on those items, but I do know that she has a Hoyt Carbon Matrix compound bow on her back. And from a Hoyt fan I can tell you that it's freakin' AWESOME that someone put it in Skyrim (even if it isn't lore friendly).

What are these swords with the little hanging decorations from? I'd also like to know what the hat's from as well the other accessories.

I can't say on those items, but I do know that she has a Hoyt Carbon Matrix compound bow on her back. And from a Hoyt fan I can tell you that it's freakin' AWESOME that someone put it in Skyrim (even if it isn't lore friendly).

I was curious about the bow as well (I just wasn't entirely sure it was a bow), so thanks for that.

How does she have so many weapons equipped? I'm assuming there's a mod for that?

And I'd still really like to know where to get my hands on those swords.

I was curious about the bow as well (I just wasn't entirely sure it was a bow), so thanks for that.

How does she have so many weapons equipped? I'm assuming there's a mod for that?

That's one heavily mashup armor~

The two katanas behind her back are accessories from sorakage armor but the hanging dolls are probably added by the author

The goggles are from kankaraya gachapon machine

There's a new mod on nexus called Equipping Overhaul that let's you place multiple weapons on you person

Though I do want to know the leg straps and how to go about adding the chainmail part ^^

That bow is part of this collection I believe (I've used it and it had a couple Hoyt models and I think the Matrix was one of them).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35051/?

I've seen pics and videos of characters carrying a ton of stuff and for some reason can't remember the name of the mod that does it. :D

I will check that out, thanks!

The two katanas behind her back are accessories from sorakage armor but the hanging dolls are probably added by the author

That's really disappointing if that's the case. I would do terrible things to get my hands on those. I love staves and swords that have ornaments hanging from them like that, and those are cute, to boot.

There's a new mod on nexus called equippinq Overhaul that let's you place multiple weapons on you person

I'll look for that. I'm already using one of kankaraya's yukata mods. And just got Equipping Overhaul. Thanks!

Guest Demiales

That's one heavily mashup armor~

There's a new mod on nexus called equippinq Overhaul that let's you place multiple weapons on you person

Though I do want to know the leg straps and how to go about adding the chainmail part ^^

legstrap: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14668/?

I recently reinstalled and am wondering what mod or skeleton that would when walking backwards, the PC would face towards me rather than walk "backwards".

Oh that's a long list, my friend. You could install the UNP Blessed Redux from Nexus and that option is built right in. You could download the Dragonfly Animations with Butt Bounce and get it. Or you could use one of a myriad of animations that have been linked or uploaded here on LoversLab to get that effect.

Somebody uploaded these here and I've been using them. It's a sexy walk and run animation with TBBP (sorta' like Dragonfly but without the irritating half turn every few seconds).

TBBP Pack 2.zip