For faces like that you almost need ECE's morphs, maybe some nice presets and something like Pretty Faces or Univision Face to smooth them out and make them look younger. ECE also has a vertices editor to help get that young sort of look, but it's not a one click operation either.

Hey all, saw a pretty set of Alice in Wonderland clothes floating on one of the Japanese screenshot sites a few days ago but couldn't find any leads.

Only thing I do know is that it isn't the same Alice dress that's been ported to Oblivion (different design esp. the socks) and maybe it's new.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi, I'm looking for a few mods.

First, this Ebony Armor retexture:

44745.jpg

This armor:

44607.jpg

And finally, this bow:

44623.jpg

Any information (name, links, etc) would be helpful. Thanks.

First looks like Cabal's retex of the Ebony Armor, the gold variant. Second looks like parts of .Jinhua Cat Outfit, which can be found here in the UNPB BBP conversion thread. No idea what the rest of the parts are from

Not Jinhua on second one. That's journeyman or newbie vanilla mage robes with mesh replacers from CT77 or Killer Keos, forget which. Rest is some kind of mash up, with leather stockings from Sleek Steel.

Just got a GTX 780 and I'm looking to make my skryim look really really beautiful. Are there any mods, be it races, shaders, textures, models, whathaveyou, that you guys would regard as "must haves" for making skyrim truly beautiful?

Skyrim flora overhaul ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/141/? ) , Somber and variations http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37716/ ) K enb http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24219-k-enb-or-kinematic-enb-or-k-enb-extensive-or-kountervibe-enb/ ), light mods (theres alot) , and omg some more, but flora goes the winner for me, i dnt use builds replaces,etc because sometimes that just F.. you game (self experience), but be be my  guest, same boat here gtx 780.

I recently reinstalled skyrim after a long break, and i noticed that a big hair mod has been removed from this forum. i cant remember the name and cant find it in my posts list. does anyone know what the mod is called and does anyone have the links?

-GS

I desire to obtain these armors:

post-273863-0-15942000-1390630552_thumb.jpg

post-273863-0-13719800-1390630564_thumb.jpg

post-273863-0-50484200-1390630579_thumb.jpg

The swords also made me curious. Are they part of the 'ninja' armor? Where are they obtainable? If, by chance, you guys have it, could you just provide me with a direct link?

The pictures came from Waldo (sorry for getting the pictures from you without knowing). Its been a while since you last logged in.

I desire to obtain these armors:

The swords also made me curious. Are they part of the 'ninja' armor? Where are they obtainable? If, by chance, you guys have it, could you just provide me with a direct link?

The pictures came from Waldo (sorry for getting the pictures from you without knowing). Its been a while since you last logged in.

1st & 2nd is http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16107-wip-rel-histeria-and-vie-modding-and-conversion/ search for Sorakage Armor

3rd is http://www.loverslab.com/topic/7288-xinavros-conversions-for-skyrim/ search for Jin Seo Yeon's Outfit

I recently reinstalled skyrim after a long break, and i noticed that a big hair mod has been removed from this forum. i cant remember the name and cant find it in my posts list. does anyone know what the mod is called and does anyone have the links?

-GS

Don't have links, but I'm guessing you're looking for SG Hairs. I think last pack was 268 hairs or so.

-GS

Don't have links, but I'm guessing you're looking for SG Hairs. I think last pack was 268 hairs or so.

Yeah SG Hair Pack 268 Edition was the last one. And we are not allowed to provide links for it any ways. All we can say is "google it". It was removed because of permission issues, thus not allowed to be here anymore at the request of the author.

Hi everyone,

does anyone know which mod this hair belongs to?

I cannot find it anymore with Apachii installed and I was quite sure, it was part of that pack. It's also not part of the Vanilla hair packs...

ranveig3.png

What orcish armor retex is that?

I suppose it must be "Immersive Armors". I don't have other armor mods installed. Anybody having an idea with the hair?