Hey guys.  Ran across this armor a while ago, waited for a UNP version to come out.  Haven't been able to find one yet.  Is anyone aware of a UNP conversion for it?

Thalmor Viceroy Inquistor Armor by Killerkeo: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28926/?

bump

Only one I've seen is for SeveNBase, which is compatible with UNP. While it's not UNP, it still works just fine with UNP.

The hair is from SG Hairpack 268 Ed by HelloSanta but all the links I knew about are currently down 

Thanks. I have the 268 edition on a harddrive somewhere. Just need to track it down and sift through it.

Regarding the second set of pics:

The hood is from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3201/?

And the mask is from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24814/?

And thanks as well. I really should've known where the mask was from considering I've looked at that mod before (but never used it). 

there is one mod i like to have, one that can turn an essential NPC in a non-essential one.

i have some weird guy after me in whiterun but he is essential, i can't do my things as long as he is still alive and kicking >_<

open console with ~ key

click on NPC you don't like

An ID # will come up

setessential ID 0

press enter

press ~ key to exit console

be creative when killing NPC and provide screenshots . . .

:rolleyes:

there is one mod i like to have, one that can turn an essential NPC in a non-essential one.

i have some weird guy after me in whiterun but he is essential, i can't do my things as long as he is still alive and kicking >_<

open console with ~ key

click on NPC you don't like

An ID # will come up

setessential ID 0

press enter

press ~ key to exit console

be creative when killing NPC and provide screenshots . . .

:rolleyes:

thanks.....sadly the NPC disapeared on me...

oh well, nice way to take down stormcloak captains, screens to come ;)

It's a mash-up.

The bikini looks to be from Dungeon Explorer, the fur skirt is from Ashara Princes of the Woods, belt is from Ashara Princes of the Woods as well (or Bouncy Bodices and Booties). Stockings are from Bouncy Bodices and Booties, gloves are from Brokefoots UNP Mash-up (Temptress Bracers), as well as the leg strap is from Brokefoots UNP Mash-up (Temptress Leg Straps).

The cloak I am unsure on.

1.) From what hair pack is this? And if possible, the head part. Is it a face preset or a mash-up?

Also, credits to the owner of this picture. I just found this somewhere in this thread.

post-273863-0-15179300-1391912357_thumb.jpg

2.) About this Sophia face, how is it that the lower face part seems to be different, especially the chin. Is it another preset from the Lovergirl's race? I can't open the mod from the 'other site' since it has been hidden, I think. State the hair pack too, if you guys may.

Credits to Carry0830, the owner of this picture.

post-273863-0-87300700-1391914709_thumb.jpg

1.) From what hair pack is this? And if possible, the head part. Is it a face preset or a mash-up?

Also, credits to the owner of this picture. I just found this somewhere in this thread.

2.) About this Sophia face, how is it that the lower face part seems to be different, especially the chin. Is it another preset from the Lovergirl's race? I can't open the mod from the 'other site' since it has been hidden, I think. State the hair pack too, if you guys may.

Credits to Carry0830, the owner of this picture.

Hair for the first one is from SG Hair Pack, I think same for the second as well (gotta google it, we can't link it here).

The face for the second one just looks like basic ECE creation. You can make that type of face easily in ECE.