Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Basically I'm looking for FNV Sexual Innuendo but for Skyrim. I liked SI for a lot of reasons, which all root back to the fact it makes sex part of the game but it's not too heavyhanded, makes it seem like it was always there in a way. Sex with shopkeeps for a discount (based on how well you did), buffs and debuffs based on how good the sex was and how long it has been since you did it last, special perks, levelling up your "ability", and even implementation into vanilla quests for using sex as an alternative to solve quests. Things like that. I know there's the Sexlab Paycrime mod but that's barely scratching the surface of what I'm talking about here. I've had no luck at all finding it so I'm not even sure anyone is even making something like this.

Oh, also looking for a UNP (Blessed) TBBP armor conversion for Skyrim. I'm a sucker for the HDT physics but I'm not into super skimpy armor, so I'm hoping for something of a middleground.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Basically I'm looking for FNV Sexual Innuendo but for Skyrim. I liked SI for a lot of reasons, which all root back to the fact it makes sex part of the game but it's not too heavyhanded, makes it seem like it was always there in a way. Sex with shopkeeps for a discount (based on how well you did), buffs and debuffs based on how good the sex was and how long it has been since you did it last, special perks, levelling up your "ability", and even implementation into vanilla quests for using sex as an alternative to solve quests. Things like that. I know there's the Sexlab Paycrime mod but that's barely scratching the surface of what I'm talking about here. I've had no luck at all finding it so I'm not even sure anyone is even making something like this.

Oh, also looking for a UNP (Blessed) TBBP armor conversion for Skyrim. I'm a sucker for the HDT physics but I'm not into super skimpy armor, so I'm hoping for something of a middleground.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Check out Sexlab solutions

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25606-sexlab-solutions-v2-beta-new-2014-05-27/

Hello everyone  :lol: I recently discovered this character from queen's blade, specifically queen's gate I believe, named Alice. I'm not a queen's blade fan at all, but even then I have nothing against fans of the series. Anyways, I came by this character from watching vocaloid MMDs videos, and I really like her outfit. I'd love to use it for skyrim. I wasn't able to find anything searching on the obscure japanese sites I know. I did come by other queen's blade armors on this forum, but not Alice's armor. If anyone knows if this is floating around anywhere, I'd appreciate the info immensely.

Thanks in advance!  :D

tumblr_m44d01qP7N1rne1ubo1_1280.jpg

So here's this DOA5 mod in this japanese modding site with Tina, Ayane, Kasumi, Momiji etc etc races, but the link doesn't seem to be working anymore. When you reply to the topic and hit the link, it says it's unavailable. is there any other place I can download this mod? The only download they provide that works is the .esp file which doesn't seem to work without the actual data files that I can't seem to find.

Is there a plugin that allows editing of hip width, butt size and leg thickness in-game? I'm using latest RaceMenu and it does not have these sliders. I'm using Sevenbase body.

Try RaceMenu skeleton Sliders for XPMS:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/?

you will need the appropriate skeleton, though. It works for me pretty nicely, but if you change too much, your character's feet might either hover above the ground or sink into it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe someone can help me to find these leg straps or something similar(or maybe just a good selection of leg accessoires besides Brokenfoot's mashup) for Sevenbase body:

4649331-1359903523.jpg

I think it's one of Osare's; Maxwell's leg straps look similar to that:

It does include a both legs option, but the image showcases single leg.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14668/?

14668-1-1335772808.jpg

Osare does mostly classic UNP stuff, but since this is legs It might fit a 7-base? I dunno :(

(I still use classic UNP, i'm not up to date on this year's most fashionable bodytypes)

It won't fit since 7B's most distinct feature are the "thicker" thighs.

Indeed, i need some leg straps for 7B and i'm absolutely clueless about mesh editing etc to adjust things myself. But there seems another interesting body mod with UNP/UNPB legs on the horizon, so thanks a lot for the pointers!

Hi all. I'm looking for pregnancy scaling armour or clothing for Sevenbase body, preferably skimpy. Can anyone help me out? All I can find is CBBE etc.

Thanks!

Bodyslide Pregnancy Scaling Body, it should be on LoversLab somewhere.  If you can't find it, I still have the .zip, but I would need someone to help me upload it.

I am looking for a mod that makes all armor identify as sexy or nude. I have a sexy armor mod on, and I want that to be a factor. Does anyone know of such a thing or do I have to do it manually?

Sexlab Aroused lets you select certain armours as "naked".

I know, but I can't seem to let it automatically set all armors as "naked".

Help needed, please!

Can not download any of Radioreggae's Hair workshops from Steam! Bought my Skyrim legally in 2012 and never had any problem with downloads before. Now I receive always the message: "steam error 16"! Kept trying on different days ... no chance ...

Is there outside of Steam a download link or has someone a copy of these mods for me?

Help needed, please!

Can not download any of Radioreggae's Hair workshops from Steam! Bought my Skyrim legally in 2012 and never had any problem with downloads before. Now I receive always the message: "steam error 16"! Kept trying on different days ... no chance ...

Is there outside of Steam a download link or has someone a copy of these mods for me?

with "Radioreggae's Hair" I can not do anything, but if you mean that "Hair TES IV Oblivion packs of for Female Only"?

so I can start something, I am in possession of this, hair.

german

mit "Radioreggae's Hair" kann ich nichts anfangen , aber wenn du das "Hair packs of TES IV Oblivion for Female Only" meinst ?

damit kann ich etwas anfangen , ich bin im besitz dieses haares .

Hi all. I'm looking for pregnancy scaling armour or clothing for Sevenbase body, preferably skimpy. Can anyone help me out? All I can find is CBBE etc.

Thanks!

Bodyslide Pregnancy Scaling Body, it should be on LoversLab somewhere.  If you can't find it, I still have the .zip, but I would need someone to help me upload it.

Tyvm. I'll start looking

:D

Hello everyone  :lol: I recently discovered this character from queen's blade, specifically queen's gate I believe, named Alice. I'm not a queen's blade fan at all, but even then I have nothing against fans of the series. Anyways, I came by this character from watching vocaloid MMDs videos, and I really like her outfit. I'd love to use it for skyrim. I wasn't able to find anything searching on the obscure japanese sites I know. I did come by other queen's blade armors on this forum, but not Alice's armor. If anyone knows if this is floating around anywhere, I'd appreciate the info immensely.

Thanks in advance!  :D

tumblr_m44d01qP7N1rne1ubo1_1280.jpg

Queens Gate - Alice Adult Trasformation

hj_alice_boost_003.jpg

Queens Gate Alce standard "original" version

10070735a7.jpg

Help needed, please!

with "Radioreggae's Hair" I can not do anything, but if you mean that "Hair TES IV Oblivion packs of for Female Only"?

german

mit "Radioreggae's Hair" kann ich nichts anfangen , aber wenn du das "Hair packs of TES IV Oblivion for Female Only" meinst ?

Thank you for the offer but I'm looking for:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=262251867

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267424761

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267799141

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269359206

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=268991411

Does anyone know a solution for the "steam error 16" problem?

Are there any mods out there that provide nipple replacement/variety? I'm playing as a Redguard, and most of the skin replacers out there have pink and lighter shaded nipples, but it doesn't look right on darker skin tones. I don't want to replace everybody's nipples (plus, I'm horrible at texturing)... so I was thinking like something that has like "nipple pasties" that I can put on her. Also, I'm using TBBP so they'd have to be able to swing with the breast. UNP/CBBE/whatever doesn't matter. I'll fix that in Outfit Studio.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out how to do it in the CK. All Redguard women should now have dark nipples, while other races have the usual pink/lighter brown/appropriate nipples. If anybody wants the .esp, let me know. I can't texture worth a crap, and I edited the mature skin so I can't redistribute that, but if you can get ahold of your own texture and just rename it and drop it in the appropriate folder - it should work fairly well. Result pic in spoilers box.

What I Wanted it to Look Like:

post-209844-0-76595200-1402709645_thumb.jpg

How it Looked Before:

post-209844-0-58883600-1402709637_thumb.jpg

post-209844-0-23388400-1402729704_thumb.jpg

(ignore the wet body, it's it's own armor that over-writes the normal skin, but it restores the nipples to how they used to look. I'll have to fix that texture too later.)

How it Looks Now:

post-209844-0-35625000-1402729709_thumb.jpg

post-209844-0-79838600-1402717731_thumb.jpg

Help needed, please!

german

Thank you for the offer but I'm looking for:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=262251867

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267424761

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267799141

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269359206

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=268991411

Does anyone know a solution for the "steam error 16" problem?

I ran into the same problem with Ashara's Jewelry pack on Steam.  Ashara said that that error basicly means that Steam is having a Nexus moment and can't find the DL bandwidth or whatever.  It was suggested I try at different times of the day when Steam might be less busy.

If that doesn't work for you, the best option is to get the author to post it somewhere else also so you can DL it.  The last option would be getting somebody else to subscribe, figure out what files it added to their Skyrim, rebundle it and email it to you.

Thanks!

Surprised nobody caught this yet.  Assuming you're talking about PSB 2.0 (still available here), it specificially states it only works with CBBE bodies in it's description.  I use the 7B body also, and I've found nothing thus far in the way of a working belly scale for use with the various pregnancy mods here.

If I missed something, by all means point both me and Graemerowe6 in the right direction. :D   Otherwise, I'd love to see somebody make something work for 7B bodies also.