Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Hi all :)

I'm looking for a 7B Bombshell version of this ribbon armor, or a very similar one (see pic below). I'm pretty sure i've seen it somewhere, possiby even here on LL but i can't find it anywhere :/  Thanks :D

Ribbon_Armor_UNPB_2.jpg

There's UNPB and UNPBO here in LL that I am aware of, don't recall a 7b version. :-/

Hello guys i have been looking for a mod that is very simillar to "Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose HGEC" (whch unfortunetely is for Oblivion) does anybody have it or can make it for Skyrim UNP by any chance ? I would higly appreciate

I've seen this (and used it) right here on LL. It was for UNP Slim (and maybe base UNP as well). Lost Daywalker has it in one of his posts/threads (like LDW's Crimson Closet).

Could you link me to that please ?

I'm trying to find a version of SOS Revealing Armors that allows you to wear the SOS underwear with them.  Any idea how to make this work without making everyone have perma-underwear?

Or if not that, any clue what slot the SOS underwear takes up?  I KNOW it can't be just "Body"...

I am using Ambriel http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54148/? and Selene Kate http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36993/? , both with 7B options, and I would like to give them larger breasts. In addition, I'm using 7B armors, so I would like to keep that general body shape to avoid seams, etc.

Does anyone have any positive thoughts or suggestions?

Rough details of my thoughts so far:

I know I could give them a different body type, but then they might conflict with my 7B armor choices.

With my own character I just increase the breast scale, but I'm struggling to find a solution for the companions.

I have tried using Alternate Actors to swap over, change the size in showracemenu, and swap back, but the changes don't stick. I've tried editing the mesh with nifskope, but it didn't work. I've tried changing their weight in tes5edit, but nothing changed in game.  I would try modding the mesh in blender with weight maps, etc, but I'm not proficient in that area. I've even tried a mod with breast enlargement rings, but that didn't work.

Hey guys, i'm looking for an unpb armor mod with miniskirt and its own body slot. I already got the Ashara Princess of the woods, but would prefere something like the skirt from the Rouge Armor Outfits. I've already seen pics in which a similar skirt is combined with other Armor mods, but i couldn't find a hint where to get that mod with the skirt in its own slot. 

(Wish i could post some images, but it looks like i'm not allowed to post links)

Thanks to everyone who answers and i'm sorry for my possibly bad english

Do you know if it's possible to remove the armor's underwear ?

Or is there armor for cbbe without underwear ?

If you get this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

Remodeled Armor mod, you can not only customize the armors to CBBE Bodyslide 2, but you can use the Zap toggles to click off various parts of the armor, including panties (and usually tops.)  Some armors you could "Zap away" the whole thing, making your character appear naked while still enjoying the benefits of having armor.

I have been using Remodeled Armor ever since I first started playing Skyrim. And I am kind of sick of it at this point. Are there vanilla armor replacer pack for 7B? If they have optional remove panties download or come without panties, they'd be great.

Try these.  Removed all the bottoms myself months ago.

Replacer Sexy Armor for SevenBase 1-0-6 Update File-34160-1-0-6 (-BottomsEdit).rar

Replacer Sexy Armor for SevenBase 1-0-5 Main File-34160-1-0-5 (-BottomsEdit).rar

(Based upon this mod.  Be sure to endorse.)

Do you know if it's possible to remove the armor's underwear ?

Or is there armor for cbbe without underwear ?

If you get this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

Remodeled Armor mod, you can not only customize the armors to CBBE Bodyslide 2, but you can use the Zap toggles to click off various parts of the armor, including panties (and usually tops.)  Some armors you could "Zap away" the whole thing, making your character appear naked while still enjoying the benefits of having armor.

Thanks all for your answer.

Evie race ?

e6vZdRm.jpg

KKkU8hh.jpg

I've been trying to find this Evie race mod but I've had no luck.. Anyone know where I can find this?

Look here, maybe it will help you further.

Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread Post: #167

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5220-naver-cafe-mod-request-thread/page-9

Has anyone been able to find Evie for skyrim yet? The link on that thread doesn't have Evie available for download

I'm looking for a piece of clothing just to be worn over the breasts, preferably something like a bandage wrap in the attached pic. I've been looking for one for awhile now but haven't found anything.

If none exist, just suggestions for mods that provide something like that.

rwt1NTm.jpg

Just got into modding with the 3ds May and I'm curious if there is anyway I could replicate this character completely, or, at least, something close to her.

I know that the one with the two pics is the Savage Armor for the CBBE Body
The other is the Black Feather Armor for the CHSBHC Body
The Last pic is a request for a more HDT Armor, it looks just epic. But Actuelly all pics serve as a request.

I'm still new to creating and if somebody know some tricks to convert those to UNP,UNPB, SevenBase or anything, I would be grateful to know how or even if someone cold make them avaible.

post-204519-0-32806000-1403812671_thumb.jpg

post-204519-0-81331900-1403812695_thumb.jpg

post-204519-0-54109500-1403812725_thumb.jpg

post-204519-0-00712000-1403812740_thumb.jpg

Does anyone have a standalone version of theValkrie shard armor? The original mod was removed/hidden from nexus, and the only other source I know of is buried in Alan's huge BBP pack (which, while quite lovely, most of the outfits within it just aren't my taste).

post-321-0-67926700-1403845242_thumb.jpg