Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Is there a mod that makes skyrim like Dark Souls? I want the combat to be like that, tough but rewarding. Something a difficulty change does not give and skyrims combat is kinda boring.

Have you tried Requiem? It makes Skyrim more of a hardcore experience by making the enemies static and not leveled with the player. It also makes combat more realistic and will punish you more for mistakes.

Is there a mod that makes skyrim like Dark Souls? I want the combat to be like that, tough but rewarding. Something a difficulty change does not give and skyrims combat is kinda boring.

Have you tried Requiem? It makes Skyrim more of a hardcore experience by making the enemies static and not leveled with the player. It also makes combat more realistic and will punish you more for mistakes.

No I have not tried that, thanks for the suggestion I will download that. Thanks.

Guys help me. I still can't understand where I can find this... blind thing on her head.

Yes i know it is from devices but i still cant find it you know. I have mod installed, could you give me the name of this thing so i can "help" it in CK. aprittiateindex.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Аnd some lighting effects pls, my lighting is a crap.

Guys help me. I still can't understand where I can find this... blind thing on her head.

Yes i know it is from devices but i still cant find it you know. I have mod installed, could you give me the name of this thing so i can "help" it in CK. aprittiateindex.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Maybe.. http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/arkana-for-v4/62056 Buy it and there you have it.

And it's not from Devious Devices.....

Use ENB Series for lighting effects.

:)

Maybe.. http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/arkana-for-v4/62056 Buy it and there you have it.

And it's not from Devious Devices.....

Use ENB Series for lighting effects.

:)

The ring gag part is but the rest of the headgear is Elewins work and not publicly available.

does anybody know if there's some kind of a vibrator item mod for CBBEv3? thx :P

I'm confused, what do you want with a vibrator? a man would be better. :D  :D  :D

lol, already got a male follower mod, it's a very nice guy. but he doesn't really play with me :/

Anybody else got a idea where i could find it?

Is there a plugin that allows editing of hip width, butt size and leg thickness in-game? I'm using latest RaceMenu and it does not have these sliders. I'm using Sevenbase body.

Try RaceMenu skeleton Sliders for XPMS:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/?

you will need the appropriate skeleton, though. It works for me pretty nicely, but if you change too much, your character's feet might either hover above the ground or sink into it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe someone can help me to find these leg straps or something similar(or maybe just a good selection of leg accessoires besides Brokenfoot's mashup) for Sevenbase body:

4649331-1359903523.jpg

Does anybody know where I could find honey vanity's doll skin?

http://architeuthisinfitialis.tumblr.com/post/63272362351/ceciles-skin-a-request-as-you-may-have-noticed

You meant this one?

And now to my question:

Does any1 know of a blood-magic mod that isn't completely outdated?

It can be a huge spell package as long as it includes some blood-magic related spells.

colorful magic have some spells wich you can use ck to work with that, at least have the blood effect very impressive, i just posted a really tiny amount at that pics, belive theres way more there, just remember to get some magics (like that im using atm, need kill a boss) theres alot new magics with hell amazing bosses, that one i got after beat the ancient vampire lord boss, just dnt expect that to be easy, really tough fights (im using skyim redone, maybe its too hard because that). I just use that magic with my vampire char, i dnt know for me makes more sense.

post-19248-0-80896300-1402034653_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-94291000-1402034667_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-45991900-1402034676_thumb.jpg

Does anybody know where I could find honey vanity's doll skin?

http://architeuthisinfitialis.tumblr.com/post/63272362351/ceciles-skin-a-request-as-you-may-have-noticed

You meant this one?

And now to my question:

Does any1 know of a blood-magic mod that isn't completely outdated?

It can be a huge spell package as long as it includes some blood-magic related spells.

colorful magic have some spells wich you can use ck to work with that, at least have the blood effect very impressive, i just posted a really tiny amount at that pics, belive theres way more there, just remember to get some magics (like that im using atm, need kill a boss) theres alot new magics with hell amazing bosses, that one i got after beat the ancient vampire lord boss, just dnt expect that to be easy, really tough fights (im using skyim redone, maybe its too hard because that). I just use that magic with my vampire char, i dnt know for me makes more sense.

Gonna try that, thanks.

Hey guys!

Can anyone find a download link for TBBP? I am unable to find one after a bit of Google searching. I need it if I want to download it. There IS a link to TBBP on his thread, but the file was removed according to mediafire.

Also, do any conversions of the vanilla armor exist for CBBE ML Body v 1.0? I saw the body on MegaLov's thread, and I think it looks great! I'd like to have the vanilla armors converted to the shape though. If no such mod exists, is there any mod that removes the armor from every female in the game?

Is there a plugin that allows editing of hip width, butt size and leg thickness in-game? I'm using latest RaceMenu and it does not have these sliders. I'm using Sevenbase body.

you will need the appropriate skeleton, though. It works for me pretty nicely, but if you change too much, your character's feet might either hover above the ground or sink into it.

Thanks, though adjusting the hips/legs with that mod results in feet sinking into floor as it adjusts both length and width at same time... not really usable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe someone can help me to find these leg straps or something similar(or maybe just a good selection of leg accessoires besides Brokenfoot's mashup) for Sevenbase body:

4649331-1359903523.jpg

I think it's one of Osare's; Maxwell's leg straps look similar to that:

It does include a both legs option, but the image showcases single leg.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14668/?

14668-1-1335772808.jpg

Osare does mostly classic UNP stuff, but since this is legs It might fit a 7-base? I dunno :(

(I still use classic UNP, i'm not up to date on this year's most fashionable bodytypes)