Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Does anyone know where or if it's possible find Brynhildr by Chilliblitz model as follower or playable character, please?

She's the most beautiful character for me in the skyrim community, and i didn't find any file on her.

I don't know if Chilliblitz is here!  :P Thank you guys, and thank you to Chilliblitz for share pics.

Here some screenshots!

attachicon.gif24243-3-1349725390.jpg attachicon.gif14899-1-1348977064.jpg

attachicon.gifp4ocabg.png attachicon.giftumblr_n788xsMdsz1sorwlao3_1280.png

http://chilliblitz.tumblr.com/

Look for her here !

On a side note, I'm looking for heavy armors for Sevenbase Cleavage/Bombshell, somehow people never precise "heavy" or "light" on their mod pages so finding some heavy ones with google in the hundreds of conversions is HELL ! 

Is there a big compilation resource somewhere for all the Lady Body related mods? I used the search feature but didn't manage to find anything like armor conversions etc. Just looking for a general resource. I'm thinking about making the switch over from UNPB and would love a good place to start. Preferably a page in English if possible, but if the Russian sites are the only way I have no problem figuring my way around those if necessary.

I know this: http://cgkrista.blogspot.it/

at this woman is nothing more erotic, because I would rather ten sacrament wank than going to bed with her. ha

Hello ladies and gents, I was hoping perhaps someone has the files pertaining to the R2 version of YII - Techniques-Labors *Children of the Sky​* I used to have the mod but lost it to a hard drive crash, and now the download links are giving me difficulty. I would be most appreciative to have the mod once again.

Is there a big compilation resource somewhere for all the Lady Body related mods? I used the search feature but didn't manage to find anything like armor conversions etc. Just looking for a general resource. I'm thinking about making the switch over from UNPB and would love a good place to start. Preferably a page in English if possible, but if the Russian sites are the only way I have no problem figuring my way around those if necessary.

I know this: http://cgkrista.blogspot.it/

at this woman is nothing more erotic, because I would rather ten sacrament wank than going to bed with her. ha

You wouldn't fuck that? :o I'd plow that until it walked funny, probably permanently! :lol:

Was wondering where could an entry level skyrim mod user find a skin changer [wanted to change the color of a follower to purple and another to silver] and a chsbhc sweat mod ?

Btw if any of these require going through a bit of trouble to use still post it along with some where to get the instruction cause im not afraid to do abit of working on it to get the perfect sexy follower =).

Was wondering where could an entry level skyrim mod user find a skin changer [wanted to change the color of a follower to purple and another to silver] and a chsbhc sweat mod ?

Btw if any of these require going through a bit of trouble to use still post it along with some where to get the instruction cause im not afraid to do abit of working on it to get the perfect sexy follower =).

Both Race Menu and Enhanced Character Edit have sliders for skin tone and also allow you to change hue/saturation/lightness/alpha so that you customize the color. You can do the same for hair and makeup tints as well.

You're already using one of those, aren't you?

The sweaty part can be made by taking the sweaty layer (specular map) of a skin texture and placing that into your own texture's folder.

Go to Skyrim/data/textures/actors/character/female and you'll find your skin textures. The hands, body and head will all have a file called _1_s.dds and these are what need to be replaced with the sweaty versions. You could try these specular maps here (that I'll attach) since the specular layer should work on nearly any body type. I set the file/folder structure so you should be able to just install it with NMM or MO as an archive (let it overwrite if using NMM).

Sweaty Maps.7z

Let me know if it works. If not then maybe we can find some CHSBHC specific speculars.

Hey, I'm looking for this mod that allowed you to be considered as a member of another race while keeping the chargen of a nord. I know this existed and I'm not sure this is understandable, but long story short it would theoretically allow you to play as a High Elf while looking exactly like a Nord ? Like, having the High Elf power spell and starting skills buffs, be known as a High Elf during some dialogues and stuff. 

Trying to sex up some of the npcs in my game but only certain groups to help with lore integration, thinking of sexing up conjurers and witches warlocks sorcerers those groups and sure it would be easy to do for females but I don't want the male sexy version just something that kind of matches so when a male character is wearing it the armor/clothes function and looks similar enough. That is the problem right now trying to find matching stuff for male characters! I noticed vie has a blog with custom hair and it appears she has a male version of blood witch armor and selene by neo armor but I can't find those ANYWHERE! do they exist somewhere?

I found lustmord armor looks great even has matching male versions perfect for witch npcs... the skull death whatever armor from tera mod would be great for conjurers could even retexture it to look like leather and iron or leather and ebony instead of leaving it as is. I am thinking the groups I want to change are more clothes kind of people than armor kind of people so all of them would be light armor or clothes.

I have some ideas for latex stuff later but that would be for sex mods that use some other world mod or something not skyrim thats just me I guess. In the mean time I want to change the above mentioned groups from their default crappy robes to some sexy stuff and just need some help here thanks to anyone that can help:-)

Oh and yes I have all the required body stuff for males and females, cbbe tbbp sos light and so on.

Forgot to mention also where can I find some kind of male body suit like a replacer for dark brotherhood armor to match the dark disciple mod? I just can't get dark disciple to look right with the default male version along side it just looks wrong.