On 9/20/2022 at 6:51 PM, Derrakor said:

ok, im to dumb, i removed the armbinder and then i'm stuck. "Something sharp in the armbinder" i even turned on the noclip to look under the floor and still cant find anything

Same, armbinder is just a "leather armbinder" when examined, been over it , flipped it, etc. Oh well.

Not sure if this has been reported:

The quest is monitoring for all DD orgasms all the time, it's not waiting until you've actually drunk the wine or gotten it from the innkeeper.

So if you first get DD vibration orgasms from another mod, you will get the "green shimmer in harness" messages before you enter the dungeon. This advances the main quest of this mod to later stages (51 I think), which bugs the mod out:

1. Innkeeper won't give you the wine because the stage wrong)

2. If you do get into the dungeon by manually setting stage 1, the harness can come off immediately because it thinks the orgasms have already happened.

3 hours ago, DayTri said:

The quest is monitoring for all DD orgasms all the time, it's not waiting until you've actually drunk the wine or gotten it from the innkeeper.

So if you first get DD vibration orgasms from another mod, you will get the "green shimmer in harness" messages before you enter the dungeon. This advances the main quest of this mod to later stages (51 I think), which bugs the mod out:

2. If you do get into the dungeon by manually setting stage 1, the harness can come off immediately because it thinks the orgasms have already happened.

@Frayed I'm seeing this too. Finally got to Dragon's Bridge and the innkeeper doesn't have any dialog related to the quest.

Looks like it is stage 51.

Spoiler

player.sqs FrayEscapeQuest

Stage 0: 1

Stage 1: 0

Stage 2: 0

Stage 3: 0

Stage 10: 1

Stage 11: 1

Stage 12: 0

Stage 13: 0

Stage 20: 0

Stage 30: 0

Stage 31: 0

Stage 32: 0

Stage 33: 0

Stage 34: 0

Stage 35: 0

Stage 36: 0

Stage 40: 0

Stage 41: 0

Stage 42: 0

Stage 43: 0

Stage 44: 0

Stage 45: 0

Stage 46: 0

Stage 47: 0

Stage 50: 0

Stage 51: 1

Stage 52: 0

Stage 53: 0

Stage 57: 0

Stage 58: 0

Stage 59: 0

Stage 60: 0

Stage 61: 0

Stage 62: 0

Stage 63: 0

Stage 64: 0

Stage 65: 0

Stage 66: 0

Stage 67: 0

Stage 70: 0

Stage 71: 0

Stage 99: 0

Stage 100: 0

Stage 110: 0

Stage 120: 0

Stage 130: 0

Stage 198: 0

Stage 199: 0

Stage 200: 0

I did a setstage to 12 and got the note and wine.

Drinking the wine didn't trigger the kidnap part even after dismissing my followers, i had to setstage to 13 to get that part.

After that, it was fine, other than being able to remove the harness right away.

6 hours ago, DayTri said:

OOOHHH, so it's THIS mod! I always wondered where this message comes from lately!

So yes, I can confirm, got the same thing. Never touched the mod stuff yet (will come soon hopefully), but that message already showed up.

19 hours ago, DayTri said:

D'oh! ?‍♂️ It has not, thank you! That might be the cause of problems people reported starting the quest. I'd better go and fix that ASAP.

On 9/30/2022 at 1:38 PM, lktforever said:

This mod like a breath of fresh air and exactly what we was missing for so long. Great job!
Works perfectly on LE. Except harness removing. Need to do something with it, really.

You definitely should (must) work on a sequel :)
May I suggest to use some sex-machines animations on next update? It will be really great and lore-friendly with a concept of the mod.
Over the years, a sufficient number of them have accumulated and this mod is exactly where you need to use them For example like order of the Orb, instead of tie yourself n-time to the pole, should use some fuck-machine. Much better punishment I think :)
I very hope we will see continuation soon

Thanks for the praise. The harness puzzle seems to be the only real troublemaker left. Not sure if its issues are technical or whether its hints/feedback to player aren't good enough. Did you have technical or puzzle issues?

I could use some machine animations in part 2, my current plan for it has some places where they'd fit. Main hurdle would be finding good animations that have permissions to redistribute. I'm open to suggestions on that front.

Part 2 is still quite far away, real life has kept me busy with other things lately.

Updated to v1.0.2 (2022/10/08):
- Fixed harness monitor script to start only when it is needed instead of at quest start. This should fix the issues with innkeeper quest start.
- Changed intro dialogue conditions to use IsStageDone instead of GetStage to be more robust.
- Improved failsafes for keys even more.
- Changed equipped device conditions to check for this mod's inventory devices instead of devious keywords to hopefully avoid softlocks if DD devices end up in an invalid state.

I would like someone to give me a hint what to do with the dove key. I have absolutely no idea.

Edit NVM I solved it. I had to cheat in order to finish the mod. I Love it but i would like to know where you were suppose to find the crow key?

Edited by Nova4
22 hours ago, Nova4 said:

I would like someone to give me a hint what to do with the dove key. I have absolutely no idea.

Edit NVM I solved it. I had to cheat in order to finish the mod. I Love it but i would like to know where you were suppose to find the crow key?

Glad to hear you figured it out. The crow key

Spoiler

can be found under the bench in the pool room. You're not the only one to miss it, so I might add a hint for it.

3 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

I have both this mod and UD but I encounter no problem

OK, I suspected it, because it seems to hijack orgasm script. Or am I doing something wrong? Here's what I did:

Spoiler

After removing belt I touch the tentacles, while being moonlighted.

10 hours ago, L0ller said:

OK, I suspected it, because it seems to hijack orgasm script. Or am I doing something wrong? Here's what I did:

Hide contents

Had the exact same problem used DDE to cheat around it never figured out why it refused to work

my mod list is enormous so I'm asking for it anyway

I did get the mod author's attention but they haven't gotten back to me yet

hopefully it happening to more people may shine some light

17 hours ago, L0ller said:

Hide contents

The orgasm script was reported few post above. I think it was fixed in the latest patch though I never test it. 

@L0ller@Scootty@hungvipbcsok If the issue I fixed in 1.0.2 was the cause of your troubles with the harness, I believe the harness itself would have been removable right at the start of the quest. If you a)

Spoiler

didn't have the harness puzzle progression pop up upon orgasm and b) could not remove the harness, then your issue is likely something else. Unfortunately, especially for the "devices drop as standard items" issue, I'm like 90% sure it's some kind of mod conflict. I don't have a clear view of what the exact issue(s?) with the harness are, so it's time to get a bit more serious about it. If you had issues, would you please fill out the stuff below? In the meantime, I'll try to check some of the prime suspects for conflicts.

For anyone having problems (technical or otherwise) with the harness puzzle: this is the full solution (SPOILERS!):

Spoiler

The harness can be struggled out of after the player has had a total of 4 device-induced orgasms since getting abducted and tied up. Device-induced here basically means "by vibration". Most vibration events in this quest will not cause orgasms (teaseOnly=True), except for one: the one started by touching the tentacle statue while having your sense of touch enhanced by the moon crest buff. Doing so should reliably start a vibration event that will eventually cause your character to orgasm. Random DD vibration events can also do this. On every orgasm a messagebox should pop up with the following messages:

1. "A green shimmer runs through the harness."
2. "Waves of green run through the harness, and the leather feels hot."
3. "Green and red magics spark as they collide on the harness."
4. "The leather on the harness flashes red, then green, and then goes dull. It feels looser now, somehow. Perhaps you can remove it...?" -> harness can be removed.

If you tried the above and it did not work, please post the following:

1. Exactly what issue you are having (e.g. "the messages aren't triggering, but I can't unlock the harness either").
  2. What the console output is of "sqs FrayEscapeQuest" i.e. which stages of the quest are set completed.
  3. What version and platform of Skyrim you are running, as well as the versions of DD and this mod (tToF).
  4. The list of all your DD-related mods and their versions.

As a workaround for your issue:

Spoiler

Type "setstage FrayEscapeQuest 51" into the console, and the harness should unlock.

@Frayed

I'm using latest (1.0.2), nor I ever tried earlier versions and I saw "A green shimmer runs through the harness." before I even got the message from courier.

my Setup:

Spoiler

-Skyrim LE
-DD 5.2 LE beta 7
-Devious Heartrise v1.1

-DCL 9

-Laura's Bondage Shop

-More Devious Starts

-DDE 5.40.0 and it's requirements

-The Facility 0.75

-Deviously Vanilla

-Unforgiving devices 2.0

-treasure hunter whore 1.1.1

-Zap 9.2

3 hours ago, L0ller said:

@Frayed

I'm using latest (1.0.2), nor I ever tried earlier versions and I saw "A green shimmer runs through the harness." before I even got the message from courier.

my Setup:

Reveal hidden contents

-Skyrim LE
-DD 5.2 LE beta 7
-Devious Heartrise v1.1

-DCL 9

-Laura's Bondage Shop

-More Devious Starts

-DDE 5.40.0 and it's requirements

-The Facility 0.75

-Deviously Vanilla

-Unforgiving devices 2.0

-treasure hunter whore 1.1.1

-Zap 9.2

Thanks, that might help. I tested with Unforgiving Devices today, and only found minor issues getting stuck in animations, which could be fixed through UD's MCM. Only major issue is starting the quest with UD devices equipped, but that also happens for regular DD devices.

During the testing I did actually see the same message pop up, to my surprise. Apparently only half the fix made its way into the version I uploaded, somehow. I updated again to add the other half of the fix, should be okay now.

Changelog: updated to v1.0.3 (2022/10/14):
- Somehow only half of the harness monitor script fix ended up in 1.0.2. Added other half.
- Changed fade to black on quest intro to use ImageSpaceModifiers instead of FadeOutGame, so that if something breaks the quest start at least you're not stuck on a black screen.