14 hours ago, destroyer1012 said:

you just need to add a mod that allows you to tell your avatar to masterbate.  the only one i know of is sexlab survival there might be other mods that provide similar funtions but you'd have to dig around for such

Sexlab adventures but for some reason it both work and does not work. you'll pay the price but you('r character) won't masturbate.

On 12/3/2022 at 7:26 PM, destroyer1012 said:

this turned out to be a pretty fun mod but i have an issue that i can't seem to work around. i have succesfully got all devious devices of with the obvious exception to the nipple peircings. i have all the keys and made the deal with the dremora from the molag shrine next to the book cases. i accept his deal for sex inreturn for removing the barrier. he does his thing no muss no fuss. but i have to force him into conversation to get him to dispell the barrier before he dispawns leaving you in the pillary here is were the problem is.

i can't actually interact with the pillary after the whole dremora scene plays out and all i get is a constant <A TALK - {INSERT DREMORA NAME}> this is proventing me form trying to escape from the pillary to get to the door and whatever is left of the puzzle. Note:the <A TALK - {INSERT DREMORA NAME}> automatically happens directly upon the sex scene concluding and is not a result of forceing him into conversation

That's a peculiar one. Here's how it's supposed to happen:

Spoiler

the sexlab scene ends, the dremora says his "ah that was fun" line, starts walking away, but stops close-by enough that you can initiate conversation, you talk with him, then he walks off and disappears, then the pillory becomes interactable again.

But for you, it sounds like what happens is:

Spoiler

the sexlab scene ends, the dremora says his "ah that was fun" line, but then tries to forcegreet/talk to you, and does not start walking?

I can think of two things that can mess this up: 1) Do you have any mods that change the way conversations work, perhaps specifically relating to devious devices/contraptions? 2) the dremora AI can't pathfind to his destination, so he starts the talk bit too early, and it repeats somehow. This might be a navmesh/AI issue? I'm not sure.

The dremora does make a forcegreet attempt after he walked a bit and stopped (I initially tried to force the conversation that way, but it never worked right). Maybe the issue is in there. Need more details, I'm afraid.

Spoiler

194206706_1.presex1.thumb.png.948a3faddc17127359e62c1cc5f952bf.png

this one is a pre scene start

Spoiler

684442802_2.startofsexbutsameattheend.thumb.png.3ec1c3690d6684a8be8d377381f8f707.png

this bit is an accurate representation of how the sex act both starts and ends but i believe this is sexlab framework related. but it seems thats its around this stage were things get tripped up when the sex act itself ends just before his "ah the was fun" line

Spoiler

1413905135_3.justafterthescene.thumb.png.9dabe7caf980f15fda92439d16fdc0f6.png

this one is just as the oriogional pillary returns 

Spoiler

1469717723_4.justbeforehedespawn.thumb.png.56f903c09ceb95cfcb402715592d53c0.png

just before he tps out of the room

Spoiler

23046317_5.pointwereattampttointeractwiththepillary.thumb.png.a82297d1810ef048c36124e8c4903e42.png

attemting to interact with the pillory with no success and as you can see barriers down 

On 12/4/2022 at 11:18 PM, Frayed said:

That's a peculiar one. Here's how it's supposed to happen:

Hide contents

the sexlab scene ends, the dremora says his "ah that was fun" line, starts walking away, but stops close-by enough that you can initiate conversation, you talk with him, then he walks off and disappears, then the pillory becomes interactable again.

But for you, it sounds like what happens is:

Hide contents

the sexlab scene ends, the dremora says his "ah that was fun" line, but then tries to forcegreet/talk to you, and does not start walking?

I can think of two things that can mess this up: 1) Do you have any mods that change the way conversations work, perhaps specifically relating to devious devices/contraptions? 2) the dremora AI can't pathfind to his destination, so he starts the talk bit too early, and it repeats somehow. This might be a navmesh/AI issue? I'm not sure.

The dremora does make a forcegreet attempt after he walked a bit and stopped (I initially tried to force the conversation that way, but it never worked right). Maybe the issue is in there. Need more details, I'm afraid.

speach part goes fine deal gets made no problem. scene starts as expected with SLF substituting the cantraption pillary for the SLF generated one. scene concludes and SLF pillory disappears and contraptions pillory restores. it seems to be somewere between SLF pillory disappearing and cotraption pillary respawning that causes the aforementioned problem. drem says his line "ah that was fun" moves over to the side abit and will either say what until dialogue is entered via player input. he dispells the barrier as agreed and then despawns from the room to tak his nap. and thus upon trying to interact with the pillory itself it becomes impossible due to the issue seen in the screenshots.

to my knowledge none of the mods i possess alter how conversations work or alter any aspect of devious devices, i decided to test on a new profile using only mods that don't have any connection to devious devices or have any connection to dialogue. having only SLF - DD(AIO) - SLA - and this mod.retried the senario and no change in what happensss in this bit. clutching at straws i ended up updating fully to the latest AE version and all mods i needed to update for awhile but never got around to retryed and still in the same situation only this time i got whats displayed in the screenshot just below. 

Spoiler

new.thumb.png.a79979b88707ea4860fa6dbb1cc815e1.png

tried one last thing before giving up. instead of locking the pillory outright i set it onto a timer so that it would auto release upon a certain passing of time 1hr ingame. this generally worked and allowed for the last part though im not sure if this created an undesirable effect. as test one i didn't speak to clavicus and got paralyzed (i was curious on that route) but all that happened was pc dropped like a rock and then ragdolled then just got back up nothing else happened. test 2 i spoke to clavicus made the deal with him confronted the elf killed her and completed the quest with full acknowldgement all round.

plugins.txt

Edited by destroyer1012
16 hours ago, lightrazor said:

I can't find how to open jail cell door did look around and there no keys on the floor

go to the cell bars and look into the other room and focus on the left wall about half way up you will see the the key hanging on a key hook, try to pick it up and it will fall to the floor 

Edited by destroyer1012
On 12/4/2022 at 1:48 AM, kurotatsu said:

Press and hold N key for 3 seconds.

This does nothing for me and there's no MCM to add/change a button for it. 
Also the dialogue goes by way too slow and doesn't allow me to click through it which is really annoying when I read faster than it. 
Also can't blind the gargoyle because 1. I cant find a bucket and 2. I'm bad at placing the buckets. I never liked that mechanic, I'd rather just be able to interact with it.  I was able to get the gargoyle but I cant find a key for the mittens at all. There's 1 on the floor but that unlocked 1 bookcase and then there was no other key other than the one behind the door I cant reach unless I TCL and even then I cant use it bc mittens. 
I like the mod but not being able to get hints because the belt doesnt have a masturbate option and I cant do it manually just doesn't make it easy for me. 

Edited by Raine_Hyd
2 hours ago, Raine_Hyd said:

Also the dialogue goes by way too slow and doesn't allow me to click through it which is really annoying when I read faster than it. 
Also can't blind the gargoyle because 1. I cant find a bucket and 2. I'm bad at placing the buckets. I never liked that mechanic, I'd rather just be able to interact with it.  I was able to get the gargoyle but I cant find a key for the mittens at all. There's 1 on the floor but that unlocked 1 bookcase and then there was no other key other than the one behind the door I cant reach unless I TCL and even then I cant use it bc mittens. 
I like the mod but not being able to get hints because the belt doesnt have a masturbate option and I cant do it manually just doesn't make it easy for me. 

alt method of masterbation is to use extrnal mods like sexlab survival and anougher user indicated sexlab adventures can do the same. 

buckets for covering gargoyles are found in the same room as the pond/grindstone theres atleast 3 of them.

mittens go to the door with the barrier and look at the left wall on the other side of the cell door the key is there but bit of a reach. to knock it of post one of the provided brooms through the left section of the frame and it will knock it onto the floor next to the cell door, after this try to addit to your inventory and it should drop onto the floor inside the section your in pick it up and carry it to the first cell and to the wall you used to get the hood unlocked reinitiate the the pop up box and choose mittens the lock sound will ring out after this just take the mittens of

Edited by destroyer1012
1 hour ago, destroyer1012 said:

alt method of masterbation is to use extrnal mods like sexlab survival and anougher user indicated sexlab adventures can do the same. 

buckets for covering gargoyles are found in the same room as the pond/grindstone theres atleast 3 of them.

mittens go to the door with the barrier and look at the left wall on the other side of the cell door the key is there but bit of a reach. to knock it of post one of the provided brooms through the left section of the frame and it will knock it onto the floor next to the cell door, after this try to addit to your inventory and it should drop onto the floor inside the section your in pick it up and carry it to the first cell and to the wall you used to get the hood unlocked reinitiate the the pop up box and choose mittens the lock sound will ring out after this just take the mittens of

Thanks, I ended up getting it. Never managed to unlock the belt and harness, couldn't find the keys. 
I already have too many mods installed don't want to install Survival, although I like that mod. 

6 hours ago, Raine_Hyd said:

That hint is supposed to always be possible, since masturbation can be triggered by SL Aroused, which is a requirement for this mod. In its MCM you're looking for this:

Spoiler

ThisNHereOkay.jpg.2781b4cb788a413db7cc0a882ee26590.jpg

If that doesn't work for you, your SL Aroused is borked. If you don't see it, you may have a different SL Aroused somehow. I believe are multiple versions of Aroused floating around and some of them provide an ESP/ESM with the same name, so maybe you have one without this feature? I did not test all of them. If that's the case, though, please let me know which you are using.

Slow dialogue is a Bethesda thing: TalkingActivator dialogue for some reason can't be skipped. It annoys me too, but I don't know of any workarounds if you want to have the player talk to an static object and not an NPC.

Belt and harness:

Spoiler

Belt key is found inside of the mittens after you unlock them. There's hints for that in the descriptions and text popup. Harness can't unlock until you remove the belt. Check earlier posts in this thread if you need/want spoilers for its puzzle.

13 hours ago, Frayed said:

That hint is supposed to always be possible, since masturbation can be triggered by SL Aroused, which is a requirement for this mod. In its MCM you're looking for this:

Hide contents

ThisNHereOkay.jpg.2781b4cb788a413db7cc0a882ee26590.jpg

If that doesn't work for you, your SL Aroused is borked. If you don't see it, you may have a different SL Aroused somehow. I believe are multiple versions of Aroused floating around and some of them provide an ESP/ESM with the same name, so maybe you have one without this feature? I did not test all of them. If that's the case, though, please let me know which you are using.

Slow dialogue is a Bethesda thing: TalkingActivator dialogue for some reason can't be skipped. It annoys me too, but I don't know of any workarounds if you want to have the player talk to an static object and not an NPC.

Belt and harness:

Reveal hidden contents

Belt key is found inside of the mittens after you unlock them. There's hints for that in the descriptions and text popup. Harness can't unlock until you remove the belt. Check earlier posts in this thread if you need/want spoilers for its puzzle.

I don't know how to quote individual post inside of a post. But I have the Ostim aroused thing that includes SL Aroused. So I do have that MCM and that button but all it does is show how aroused I/the target is. It's never done anything beyond that for me, even in Oldrim and previous versions of [aroused] in older builds.  I looked at the file inside of the actual zip folder to find some hints but couldnt figure out the chastity and harness key. 

Not sure if I missed it but I found a key on the ground and it unlocked the bookcase, but couldnt find anymore to unlock stuff so I had to console command some stuff. Sorry if iit sounded hostile, wasn't trying to sound that way. 

Edited by Raine_Hyd

[...] But I have the Ostim aroused thing that includes SL Aroused. [...]

Ah, that's probably it then. Even if the OStim Aroused thing had a similar function, my scripts wouldn't catch it as they're only listening for Sexlab scenes, not OStim scenes. I might have a look at some point at whether I can make it work for the OStim equivalent, but it's low priority - something I'll do if I feel curious enough.

Sorry if iit sounded hostile, wasn't trying to sound that way. 

Ah no, my apologies for letting some of my frustration bleed through with my post. I put a fair bit of effort into making this mod work for as many people as possible, and it's just frustrating to be reminded that there will always still be some cases where it doesn't. But that's no fault of yours, it's just the reality of modding (and life, I suppose). But I let it get to me a bit when I typed the post this morning and I shouldn't have, so sorry for that ?

6 hours ago, Frayed said:

Ah, that's probably it then. Even if the OStim Aroused thing had a similar function, my scripts wouldn't catch it as they're only listening for Sexlab scenes, not OStim scenes. I might have a look at some point at whether I can make it work for the OStim equivalent, but it's low priority - something I'll do if I feel curious enough.

Ah no, my apologies for letting some of my frustration bleed through with my post. I put a fair bit of effort into making this mod work for as many people as possible, and it's just frustrating to be reminded that there will always still be some cases where it doesn't. But that's no fault of yours, it's just the reality of modding (and life, I suppose). But I let it get to me a bit when I typed the post this morning and I shouldn't have, so sorry for that ?

Went back and checked it's OSL Aroused that I was thinking of. I know it does have a sexlab aroused thing in it as well. 
The mod is fantastic, I just couldn't figure out stuff because of the issue I had on my end. 

Spoiler

On 12/8/2022 at 11:25 PM, Frayed said:

OSL Aroused is the much newer and faster version of all the old aroused frameworks. It mostly works as a drop in replacement, but in some instances it doesn't work.

If you can, you should switch to OSL, because it is just better

Greetings

I need some help i tried sooo many things on this mod but nothing seems to work
The biggest problem i have is right when starting the quest i go to dragon ridge i go to the room, drink the wine get paralized and someone appears, they don't say anything, they just appear there and stand there, and a few seconds later my character rises up and i can't move, i can only look around in the exact same room that i was basicly i don't get teleported as far as i tried i was only able to get teleported once and even when that happened my character didn't had any legs she just floated.
But one bug at a time, this is probably something I did wrong.
I have both sexlab and sexlab aroused and devious devices(but not the one from the forum since that one wich was marked stopped working so maybe it's that but i can't find any other)

Please help i really want to play this

Massive update: everything works now!
No idea what i did but it works, just a small bug, there's no voicelines for the corrier or for the inkeeper or for the misterious woman at least from the start and the lines from the orb are wayyyyyyy too quick, i had like 2 seconds to read everything

Edited by SeirenPT
Bug fixed

I'm completely lost on what is supposed to happen near the very end of the 2nd room

Spoiler

I do the pillory scene. he says he'll take a nap. does the second bit of dialogue but the magic barrier never disappears. Am I just supposed to sit around and wait. IS there something I need to do please I've been stuck on this for hours just tell me.

6 hours ago, Elixir UwU said:

I'm completely lost on what is supposed to happen near the very end of the 2nd room

Hide contents

I do the pillory scene. he says he'll take a nap. does the second bit of dialogue but the magic barrier never disappears. Am I just supposed to sit around and wait. IS there something I need to do please I've been stuck on this for hours just tell me.

You talking about the dremora?

5 hours ago, SeirenPT said:

You talking about the dremora?

Spoiler

yeah. I locked myself in after making the deal. he did his thing. said he was gonna take a nap. then I complained about how I was stuck then he went poof I got out and the barrier was still there and I have nothing I can interact with. I have nothing on except the piercings and I have all the keys outside of the bookcase on the right (which I know has nothing I should need in it as I had it unlocked in the past before reloading some saves) and I'm just stuck unable to move on

3 hours ago, Elixir UwU said:

Spoiler

If he actually left and the barrier is still there, that's a bug. Please type "sqs FrayEscapeQuest" into your console and tell me which quest stages are set. I suspect it should say "Stage 63: 0" and that this stage somehow didn't fire properly. If that's the case, type "setstage FrayEscapeQuest 63" and the barrier should be removed. If the stage is set but the barrier is still there and you can't open the door (provided you have the key), disable the door and type "setstage FrayEscapeQuest 64" to progress.

Looking at that dialogue right now, I don't really see how it could happen. The same dialogue script that makes the dremora disappear also restores your controls. To get to that dialogue where he disappears in the first place you'd have to have hit the dialogue with the script that removes the barrier ?. Idk, maybe the quest stages will give me a hint.

Edited by Frayed
2 hours ago, Frayed said:

Hide contents

If he actually left and the barrier is still there, that's a bug. Please type "sqs FrayEscapeQuest" into your console and tell me which quest stages are set. I suspect it should say "Stage 63: 0" and that this stage somehow didn't fire properly. If that's the case, type "setstage FrayEscapeQuest 63" and the barrier should be removed. If the stage is set but the barrier is still there and you can't open the door (provided you have the key), disable the door and type "setstage FrayEscapeQuest 64" to progress.

Looking at that dialogue right now, I don't really see how it could happen. The same dialogue script that makes the dremora disappear also restores your controls. To get to that dialogue where he disappears in the first place you'd have to have hit the dialogue with the script that removes the barrier ?. Idk, maybe the quest stages will give me a hint.

here's a screenshot with the barrier visible and my stages shown. 63 is 0 as you said so hopefully you can figure out hat happened

Skyrim Special Edition 12_11_2022 3_00_14 PM.png

@Frayed Just FYI for people reporting issues regarding Solo Scenes not working via holding hotkey.

OSL Aroused intentionally didn't include that functionality, so people using OSL Aroused wont have that functionality (if trappings is dependent on it).

I'm planning on adding it in a future update, but in the interim you can just tell them to find a mod that can trigger initiating Solo SL scenes.