How do you get the damn harness off Ive been struggling for half an hour

ive tried the moon touch and the green statue countless times as well a maturbating trying unlock it nothing works and not a single person in thsi thread has given a definite answer

please help i feel like an idiot

Edited by Scootty
i suck

Very cool mod, had a lot of fun with it. The only thing I haven't managed to figure out is how to get a hint out of this lecherous orb. ? It wants me to masturbate but how do I do that ingame, is there a hotkey I don't know? ?

Fortunately I was able to figure everything else out, even if I had to search and test for a few minutes. The mod is very stable and failsafe. One thing I would like to see is that already found keys are enchanted to glow, so you can find them easier if you accidentally drop them somewhere.

I'm very excited and hyped ? for a second part. One last thing: To the current ending, it seems mandatory to fight the elf. This was too difficult for my weak character. Therefore I would be happy about an alternative ending for the time being, it may also be devious. ?

Edited by Xakaryo
Add missing word for better understanding.
On 8/22/2022 at 1:41 PM, titlover123 said:

LE user here.

Right after I drink the wine and get teleported the whole thing seems to softlock, this may be caused by the paralysis effect lasting too long since the furniture my character is supposed to be locked in is invisible and only shows up after I struggle out of it, but doing that seems to "eject" my character through the ceiling with me being completely unable to move, access to inventory, magic, map and skills are available, but not very useful when I can't move at all or really do much.

I have the same problem in SE. The room is spinning and I can't move at all, even though I managed to get free of the post.

Everything was fine until I got kidnapped. The courier came, I went to Dragon's Bridge and talked to the barkeep, but when I'm actually in the dungeon I see my toon jump up through the ceiling and the camera is frozen at that point and my toon is unable to move at all. Can't jump, can't sneak, can't walk, can't TCL or TFC. I managed to free myself from the pillar but it still looks like I'm in the air and basically hosed. Uninstalled all my camera mods and tried again, same result. Anybody have a fix for the "I can't move and thus can't play" bug? Or is there something I'm just totally missing?

Oh, and where are the hints? They are not in the mod download file and I haven't found a link to them in comments anywhere?

On 8/20/2022 at 7:55 PM, sila said:

Could you give a few more details on what the gist of "the nature of fate" is? I ask because I am looking for a quest mod that would be a decent enough background for becoming a succubus with PSQ or Children of Lilith to roleplay with.

This one seems like it has potential but I would like to know a bit more about the story before I try it. Doesn't have to be specifics if you want to avoid spoilers, just a general gist of the events. Thanks in advance :)

There's hardly any reference to that story element in the mod for now, most of that part will become clear only in the second (and possibly later) quest(s). It's just a one-off bondage adventure for now. I don't know those mods very well, but I don't expect it to be a particularly good fit for a background. But it won't contradict it either, so you can always just try it regardless ?.

On 8/21/2022 at 5:16 PM, Blancismine said:

Thank you, I was able to proceed with the progress. I stumbled upon another issue when I successfully removed Harness:

Reveal hidden contents

The Plug which can be removed right after the Harness removal should contain a key to proceed to the quest right? After I removed the harness and then the plug, after they lay on the floor, I used the Use key button to the plug but there was no text or option to "Examine" the plug to search for a key. it rather automatically added the Plug to character inventory as an armor equipment.

Another mod must be interfering here - the plug dropped on the ground by my script isn't an item, it's an activator, so you shouldn't be able to pick it up. Another mod may conflict by hijacking the DD unequip event. Do you have any mods that are likely to do that?

On 8/23/2022 at 8:44 PM, ShadowDraggon said:

[...] I started thinking again, so here's what i've got: [...snip...]

Those are good ideas, though many of these I've considered before. It's surprisingly hard to find game mechanics to use that are robust to player strength and other mods. Water breathing? Argonians have it natively. Use magic damage to prevent passage? Magic resist perks from other mods. Even jump height and speed, while usually similar, can vary quite a bit. Basically, most of these have to be faked with custom scripts or, the more difficult but more fun option, you have to account for the player being able to cheat your puzzles. This is part of why I'll probably release beta versions of the next part: both to debug, and to find out how people will cheat ?. Good reminder for the college questline wall, I might copy that.

On 8/24/2022 at 12:58 AM, titlover123 said:

After I got this mod to work (by using coc commands, fast travel and somehow going through a 'load-door')

I have a suggestion to make; change the dremora's end location after the 'buisness' has been concluded, this is mainly because he is JUST outside of talking range, this softlocked me until I used a weird combo of freecam and one or two other commands to get myself into talking range.

That suggestion is an easy change, I'll do that. If you don't mind, what issues did you have getting this mod to work?

On 9/3/2022 at 2:13 PM, Xakaryo said:

Very cool mod, had a lot of fun with it. The only thing I haven't managed to figure out is how to get a hint out of this lecherous orb. ? It wants me to masturbate but how do I do that ingame, is there a hotkey I don't know? ?

Fortunately I was able to figure everything else out, even if I had to search and test for a few minutes. The mod is very stable and failsafe. One thing I would like to see is that already found keys are enchanted to glow, so you can find them easier if you accidentally drop them somewhere.

I'm very excited and hyped ? for a second part. One last thing: To the current ending, it seems mandatory to fight the elf. This was too difficult for my weak character. Therefore I would be happy about an alternative ending for the time being, it may also be devious. ?

SL Aroused, a requirement for this mod, supports this natively by long pressing a hotkey ("N" by default IIRC). Other Aroused variations may or may not have it. Let me know if you use one with which the mod works but doesn't have this mechanic.

I'll think about the keys thing.

10 hours ago, hamletsdead said:

Everything was fine until I got kidnapped. The courier came, I went to Dragon's Bridge and talked to the barkeep, but when I'm actually in the dungeon I see my toon jump up through the ceiling and the camera is frozen at that point and my toon is unable to move at all. Can't jump, can't sneak, can't walk, can't TCL or TFC. I managed to free myself from the pillar but it still looks like I'm in the air and basically hosed. Uninstalled all my camera mods and tried again, same result. Anybody have a fix for the "I can't move and thus can't play" bug? Or is there something I'm just totally missing?

Oh, and where are the hints? They are not in the mod download file and I haven't found a link to them in comments anywhere?

Also @titlover123. I've seen the invisible contraption thing in my testing. I've also had some issues with escaping DD contraptions not re-enabling controls properly, though that's a (rare) DD bug. Paralysis does create some funky bugs occasionally, so it's a good guess. I'll look into it.

The hints are an in-game mechanic from v0.3 on, given by the orb in the first room.

On 9/4/2022 at 3:54 PM, Frayed said:

There's hardly any reference to that story element in the mod for now, most of that part will become clear only in the second (and possibly later) quest(s). It's just a one-off bondage adventure for now. I don't know those mods very well, but I don't expect it to be a particularly good fit for a background. But it won't contradict it either, so you can always just try it regardless ?.

Another mod must be interfering here - the plug dropped on the ground by my script isn't an item, it's an activator, so you shouldn't be able to pick it up. Another mod may conflict by hijacking the DD unequip event. Do you have any mods that are likely to do that?

Those are good ideas, though many of these I've considered before. It's surprisingly hard to find game mechanics to use that are robust to player strength and other mods. Water breathing? Argonians have it natively. Use magic damage to prevent passage? Magic resist perks from other mods. Even jump height and speed, while usually similar, can vary quite a bit. Basically, most of these have to be faked with custom scripts or, the more difficult but more fun option, you have to account for the player being able to cheat your puzzles. This is part of why I'll probably release beta versions of the next part: both to debug, and to find out how people will cheat ?. Good reminder for the college questline wall, I might copy that.

That suggestion is an easy change, I'll do that. If you don't mind, what issues did you have getting this mod to work?

SL Aroused, a requirement for this mod, supports this natively by long pressing a hotkey ("N" by default IIRC). Other Aroused variations may or may not have it. Let me know if you use one with which the mod works but doesn't have this mechanic.

I'll think about the keys thing.

Also @titlover123. I've seen the invisible contraption thing in my testing. I've also had some issues with escaping DD contraptions not re-enabling controls properly, though that's a (rare) DD bug. Paralysis does create some funky bugs occasionally, so it's a good guess. I'll look into it.

The hints are an in-game mechanic from v0.3 on, given by the orb in the first room.

The invisible contraption, no player controls, the dremora and my character being thrown through the roof with no possible way of coming down or back to the camera after I struggle out of the first contraption, these are the only issues I've had, other than that I did have A LOT of trouble finding and/or triggering the correct series of events to unlock the semi-final door, the only major roadblock is the final key, which is nowhere to be found at all, even with ToggleWireFrame (twf) turned on I could not find it or figure out how to get it (was stuck on that part for much longer than I'd care to admit), which forced me to use console commands in order to get to the (hopefully not, since I like this mod a lot) ending of the mod, after ridding myself of almost all the restraints.

Edited by titlover123

Currently have an issue where whenever I try to remove a device, it gets stuck on the "try to remove device" option screen, repeats the struggle sound, I then have to click any option multiple times to get out of the UI and the device just come off them back on again. regular devices from DD work fine with no issue.

IDK if its a bug or i am missing something, but when the mission starts and gets me into the hidden dungeon, after breaking free from the hogtie, i cant get free my arms, like idk what to do, the issue here and why i think is a bug, after the hogtie i cant move at all, only jump, interact with the pole to tie myself, interact with "something soft on the ground" and check my inventory, isthis how its supossed to work? or its really a bug?

I got a little frustrated in my last post and no one responded serves me right

The Harness will not come off via what I believe is the correct method

I have the door spell disenchanted and only the harness, plug and piercings 

I have attempted to use the moon symbol and the tentacle statue in tandem my character orgasms 

and nothing happens no pop up message or anything

Attempted Masturbation with moon without moon and can reach orgasm but nothing happens

one thing I noticed is when starting to masturbate it will attempt to play X masturbation animation

which is immediately overwritten by a belt animation I don't know if that's supposed to happen or if its an

issue preventing me from advancing

I read earlier in this thread Burtchin on page 10 complaining about the orgasm being extremely difficult to pull off but 

later discovered the "implemented" way worked 

I am really enjoying this mod I just would like some insight on if this is a me problem as it eventually seemed to work for burtchin

So I have a suspicion its a me problem

My mod list is enormous so maybe I'm asking for it 

On 9/6/2022 at 5:28 AM, grimzombie said:

Currently have an issue where whenever I try to remove a device, it gets stuck on the "try to remove device" option screen, repeats the struggle sound, I then have to click any option multiple times to get out of the UI and the device just come off them back on again. regular devices from DD work fine with no issue.

No idea what's going on there. What Skyrim platform/version, DD version and this mod's version are you running?

On 9/9/2022 at 3:47 AM, gfa666 said:

IDK if its a bug or i am missing something, but when the mission starts and gets me into the hidden dungeon, after breaking free from the hogtie, i cant get free my arms, like idk what to do, the issue here and why i think is a bug, after the hogtie i cant move at all, only jump, interact with the pole to tie myself, interact with "something soft on the ground" and check my inventory, isthis how its supossed to work? or its really a bug?

Sounds like a bug where your controls were not properly re-enabled. AFAIK a DD bug. Try typing the command "epc" into the console (enable player controls).

11 hours ago, Scootty said:

I got a little frustrated in my last post and no one responded serves me right

The Harness will not come off via what I believe is the correct method

Hide contents

I have the door spell disenchanted and only the harness, plug and piercings 

I have attempted to use the moon symbol and the tentacle statue in tandem my character orgasms 

and nothing happens no pop up message or anything

Attempted Masturbation with moon without moon and can reach orgasm but nothing happens

one thing I noticed is when starting to masturbate it will attempt to play X masturbation animation

which is immediately overwritten by a belt animation I don't know if that's supposed to happen or if its an

issue preventing me from advancing

I read earlier in this thread Burtchin on page 10 complaining about the orgasm being extremely difficult to pull off but 

later discovered the "implemented" way worked 

Hide contents

I am really enjoying this mod I just would like some insight on if this is a me problem as it eventually seemed to work for burtchin

So I have a suspicion its a me problem

My mod list is enormous so maybe I'm asking for it 

That is indeed the correct method, it should progress

Spoiler

and eventually unlock after a set number of orgasms. What Skyrim platform/version, DD version and this mod's version are you running? Belted animation is correct, the harness acts as a belt in that regard (hence the need for the statue - no doing it yourself!)

As a workaround, use "setstage 51" to unlock the harness and progress as usual.

On 9/6/2022 at 1:20 AM, titlover123 said:

The invisible contraption, no player controls, the dremora and my character being thrown through the roof with no possible way of coming down or back to the camera after I struggle out of the first contraption, these are the only issues I've had, other than that I did have A LOT of trouble finding and/or triggering the correct series of events to unlock the semi-final door, the only major roadblock is the final key, which is nowhere to be found at all, even with ToggleWireFrame (twf) turned on I could not find it or figure out how to get it (was stuck on that part for much longer than I'd care to admit), which forced me to use console commands in order to get to the (hopefully not, since I like this mod a lot) ending of the mod, after ridding myself of almost all the restraints.

Thanks for the extra details. The final key should be given to you by

Spoiler

interacting with the plug on the ground after you removed it. It's not an actual object that's hidden somewhere.

3 hours ago, Frayed said:

No idea what's going on there. What Skyrim platform/version, DD version and this mod's version are you running?

Sounds like a bug where your controls were not properly re-enabled. AFAIK a DD bug. Try typing the command "epc" into the console (enable player controls).

Reveal hidden contents

and eventually unlock after a set number of orgasms. What Skyrim platform/version, DD version and this mod's version are you running? Belted animation is correct, the harness acts as a belt in that regard (hence the need for the statue - no doing it yourself!)

Reveal hidden contents

interacting with the plug on the ground after you removed it. It's not an actual object that's hidden somewhere.

Did type it and worked, Thanks!

On 5/24/2022 at 7:38 PM, TheDanishMuggle said:

so i have gotten to the sun and moon part with the boots and im stumped, i know it has something to do with the moon on the wall, and the only thing i can see to represent the sun is the candle beside the moon but i cant find a way to combine them. could use some help, otherwise so far everthing is nicely done.

Have you escaped the first room? If you have, wander around and look UP

12 hours ago, Frayed said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Running the latest version of this mod, latest version of AE the that latest version of DD from the community patch, are there any other kinds of dependancies this quest mod has?

Hi, just wanted to ask if after escaping fully there is supposed to be another one or not? The dialog kind of glitched so I could go through it thrice, the first time I got the same effect as the kidnapping adn then nothing, the second one I went along with things but then nothing happened, and the third the elf simply left after I said I needed to do something first

15 hours ago, Frayed said:

Hide contents

Skyrim SE latest version before AE existed

DD 5.2 Beta 6

TOF 1.0.1

I also have DCL just disabled events 

Is there a specific number of Orgasms or is it a random number within a range?

I managed to cheat around it via DD equip without any issues other than the harness 

becoming a standard item not that it mattered

I can provide my modlist if you want ill just have to sort through it for any potential conflicts

I have a somewhat stable build of 203 mods through black magic

3 hours ago, SullenMan said:
same go to the inn, talk to the innkeeper, drink the wine, click the bed, get paralyzed, screen fades, my character gets up, the npc spawns behind me and that's it (we are still in the inn). I have no control and nothing happens 

Happened the same to me the first time, i did save right there, where i cant move or anything and then load that save, then the mission continued.

2 hours ago, SullenMan said:

the reason for all the errors was probably that this mod is for "special edition"... and I used it on "legendary edition"... maybe there is a version for "legendary"?

Thing is - I'm using LE, and mod worked just fine for me, as it's not using anything SE-specific, at least in this version.

So my guess people who have problems with this in LE should check their installs for health - maybe some mods missing, wrong or outdated versions, load order, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

This mod like a breath of fresh air and exactly what we was missing for so long. Great job!
Works perfectly on LE. Except harness removing. Need to do something with it, really.

You definitely should (must) work on a sequel :)
May I suggest to use some sex-machines animations on next update? It will be really great and lore-friendly with a concept of the mod.
Over the years, a sufficient number of them have accumulated and this mod is exactly where you need to use them For example like order of the Orb, instead of tie yourself n-time to the pole, should use some fuck-machine. Much better punishment I think :)
I very hope we will see continuation soon