I am thinking about trying out this pregnancy mod but I use Procreation.. Do I have to remove procreation to use this one or are they compatible with one another?

I tried both together, but looks like they work together but creature pregnancy is not available in procreation... Hentai gets NPC's pregnant all over skyrim which is what I expect from a pregnancy mod...Hentai Human and Creature, procreation Human ONLY.

Hentai http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/232-sexlabhentaipregnancy/     V1.9 Required.

Child plugin link http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/312-hentai-pregnancy-childbirth-plugin/

These work together, and if pregnancy by creature still allows a child to be born.

I am thinking about trying out this pregnancy mod but I use Procreation.. Do I have to remove procreation to use this one or are they compatible with one another?

If you use Procreation, switch pregnancies to NPC only in this mod. Bodies might get messed up if multiple mods tries to scale the same body at the same time.

If you use Procreation, switch pregnancies to NPC only in this mod. Bodies might get messed up if multiple mods tries to scale the same body at the same time.

True also luv the cum inflation that u added....

I'm using this mod with the HDT physics, and CBBE TBBP and as soon as I or another NPC gets pregnant their breasts are crushed into their body.

I tried procreation and it doesn't have the same problem. Do you know what might be causing this issue?

Edit:

I can also get pregnant with Estrus Chaurus without my breasts getting crushed.

Edited by Gets Shot

what exactly happens when the cycle ends?

what does the child do?

is it the same child every time?

can we interact with said child?

is there a limit to how many children can be in the game at a given time or do we need to start being careful?

if you think I missed anything let me know

welp i can't get female/female pregnancies working it seems 

works fine for male/female.

have everything ready and enabled for female/female pregnancies still no dice.

also might be awesome to have both cbbe and unp bodies supported at the same time cuz know what i use both.

cbbe normal npc's/races

unp/cbbe standalone followers

unp custom races

what exactly happens when the cycle ends?

what does the child do?

is it the same child every time?

can we interact with said child?

is there a limit to how many children can be in the game at a given time or do we need to start being careful?

if you think I missed anything let me know

All your questions belong to the actual childbirth plugin - the child itself isnt controlled by this mod - for the child questions go here -> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20384-hentai-pregnancy-childbirth-plugin-12-saturday-824/

Did you 2nd check your body file with Nifskope, If Node in Nifskope don't have node call NPC belly (etc.) that mean that body don't have belly node like you think.

Or others common mistake if you told me that you surely that your PC get pregnant but only body didn't change due to date is you may miss place Femalebody_0 and Femalebody_1.nif  due to many Race mod like Niefhelm, Lunari, Custom race have their specific directory for their body Mesh.

So if you just place those Femalebody file in Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets\ by NMM or by download file at the same directory, it only modified Vanilla body, not specific Race body btw :cool:

There's a small bug with the inflation. If you die during it, the inflated belly stays on the PC even if the save loaded is from before it. It gets cleared if you restart the game though.

I noticed that too, but for me, simply quitting to main menu worked out aswell.

Give it a shot, the next time you have that bug :)

I am not sure, but i was getting allot of crashes lately with 1.19 not sure if it was due to sexlab updated to 1.22 but when ever i have this mod now activated my savegames no longer load on first start-up and constantly crash whenever that hentai message pops up that it should have been initialized.

I am not sure, but i was getting allot of crashes lately with 1.19 not sure if it was due to sexlab updated to 1.22 but when ever i have this mod now activated my savegames no longer load on first start-up and constantly crash whenever that hentai message pops up that it should have been initialized.

I get the same sometimes.

Second attempt to load the savegame succeeds though.

I have the problem with birth.

When I enable childbirth, HP vanilla causes a CTD.

I installed Hentai Pregnancy child birth v1.2 and still get a CTD.

Is this a known issue?

what does "cum inflation" mean?

what does "cum inflation" mean?

Basically ?

This

7928078924ea3dc2faa53af7c75739cf.jpg

Thanks for the mod, it's a great job.
But after trying it, I prefer the operation had Tamago / Hiyoko in Oblivion, in spite of the consumption of resources caused by the menstrual cycle control and children.
This feature mainly did more playable and more reasonable to create embarzadas run only to see around us ...
And the children were a good bait for enemies or as slaves.
Strange this option and I hope the Japanese moddelers carry it out, if not equal or similar to Skyrim.

As functional as Tamago and Hiyoko in Oblivion is, but it's, as your said, a resource eater.

Skyrims engine can be brought to it's limits with less, so i really hope most of this never makes it to Skyrim.

strange..... cum inflation never works for my setup. maybe because i use npc alteration mod called OBIS.

but same thing dont work with npcs not touched by OBIS like: hunter, vigilant of stendarr, witches, forsworn...

maybe it has something to do with new version of sexlab?

strange....