Hello. I'm trying to experiment a bit with your mod text.  How may i modify the following notification text with my own custom text, in HentaiPregnancy.PSC file -

Debug.Notification(father.GetActorBase().GetName() + " is impregnating " + mother.GetActorBase().GetName())

Thank you very much.

On 8/1/2019 at 12:06 AM, jaxxl said:

Hello. I'm trying to experiment a bit with your mod text.  How may i modify the following notification text with my own custom text, in HentaiPregnancy.PSC file -

Debug.Notification(father.GetActorBase().GetName() + " is impregnating " + mother.GetActorBase().GetName())

Thank you very much.

If you don't know how to use the Creation Kit then the simplest way is to use a tool like this:  tesvTranslator at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

That tool will allow you to modify texts in scripts and will do the heavy work of compiling the changes for you.

• 5 months later...
On 3/13/2019 at 10:56 AM, Ed86 said:

have a spare night vision googles?

there is only one gender check - during impregnation, so no idea about animations

hm... here, a version with male/male anal impregnation, untested

HentaiPregnancy_M2M.7z 9 kB · 16 downloads

Hiya Ed86,

Thank you for this mod. You're the only modder who has given us male support for this type of mod.

I have been testing your mod with the above pex file. It does seem to work for males as my male khajiit was able to get preggo and give birth.

The only thing that didn't work is the mcm did not track the male pregnancy.

Not sure if this is also not working but when I select who hentai pregnancy works for it has an option for all, and an option for npcs only. Is there supposed to be an option for pc only as well? Or is that only in the LE version of this? 

(im also curious to find out if this version is supposed to have the "hentaipregnancyfaction" as well, because when I search "hentai" in the console the only faction that shows is "hentaipregnancyvictomfaction") 

2 hours ago, Kodey Caribou said:

Hiya Ed86,

Thank you for this mod. You're the only modder who has given us male support for this type of mod.

I have been testing your mod with the above pex file. It does seem to work for males as my male khajiit was able to get preggo and give birth.

Not sure if this is also not working but when I select who hentai pregnancy works for it has an option for all, and an option for npcs only. Is there supposed to be an option for pc only as well? Or is that only in the LE version of this? 

(im also curious to find out if this version is supposed to have the "hentaipregnancyfaction" as well, because when I search "hentai" in the console the only faction that shows is "hentaipregnancyvictomfaction") 

OH I just remembered, when using this pex file a notification pops up saying hentai pregnancy translation file outdated. 

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

its very outdated and i doubt it even works with current version

Well as I said here:

7 hours ago, Kodey Caribou said:

My male khajiit managed to get pregnant after a test shag with one of the inkeepers. And I waited out the few days it was set to and a child was born using the "children + soulgems" addon. 

So the pex file seems to work by adding males as a valid actor. It just seems like the tracking script for the mcm doesn't pick it up. (which isn't a big deal to me seeing as I can still finally have either Inigo's cub or Darkeethus' hatchling. ☺️

In short it would be nice if you had a chance to look into the mcm menu thing not picking it up, but it's not a big deal if you don't. Especially if you could at least keep the M2M pex file compatible with this mod.

Thanks again. 

20 hours ago, Kodey Caribou said:

My male khajiit managed to get pregnant after a test shag with one of the inkeepers. And I waited out the few days it was set to and a child was born using the "children + soulgems" addon. 

I can confirm that it does work, but only if you change your sex to female in SexLab. When i took a look at your coding i did notice that it uses SexLab's sex to validate instead of skyrim itself.

(Sorry for all the posts. Just wanna give as much feedback as possible regarding this in hopes it would make it easier for you to fix things when you can.) ^^