I am not sure, but i was getting allot of crashes lately with 1.19 not sure if it was due to sexlab updated to 1.22 but when ever i have this mod now activated my savegames no longer load on first start-up and constantly crash whenever that hentai message pops up that it should have been initialized.

I get the same sometimes.

Second attempt to load the savegame succeeds though.

I have the problem with birth.

When I enable childbirth, HP vanilla causes a CTD.

I installed Hentai Pregnancy child birth v1.2 and still get a CTD.

Is this a known issue?

On first load crash isn't just related to this mod, can happen whenever you update a mod with assets.

Check that this mod loads after Sexlab.

With the child birth, all it currently does is fire an event for any potential mods which may be listening. I haven't had an issue with this.

If you are having weird issues, see if you have HentaiImpregnation.esp in your skyrim data folder, delete this if you find it, it's from a really old version of this mod. If you never installed pre esm version of this mod though you won't have this.

BTW I've been playing with the selene kate mod, it comes with it's own skeleton which can cause CTD, you can fix this by overriding her assets with your ones by creating this folder - Data\meshes\actors\character\katebody and putting your files in there. I also overwrote her body because I want her to use my bodyslide one. In my folder I have:

from Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

femalehead.nif

from Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female

skeleton_female.hkx

skeleton_female.nif

If you're getting CTDs on first savegame load, it probably means that you have a lot of script heavy mods. Try adding the following line in Skyrim.ini and see if it helps.

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0

See here if you want to know what that does.

Question: 

How can i let this work with the manga body?

Download either the manga body that says add belly or the manga DM body, then if you want armor that will show pregnancy scaling, download the armor packs that specifically say support belly, if it is not listed means it does not support the belly.

download it from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/?hl=%20tbbp

Make sure you have a skeleton that has a belly node like XP32's

I was using Procreation, but it has kinda stopped being developed atm, while I think weight scailing is more pleasing to the eye (meaning it looks better graphically) this mod is more up to date since it allows for creature pregnancy. I wish this had weight scaling as well, only because I have some armors that support it, and it seems more immersive imo.

not sure if it's been asked but for those who like the max of what ever their respective bodys is there a possibility of a nude suits while being prego? they then can set up with the proper skeletons/meshes/textures so before/after they are done being prego they will be their favorite body. mine is unpb-tbbp at about 50-80 on the weight. I personally like this mod but I do run custom races that I don't want to change bodys.

I was using Procreation, but it has kinda stopped being developed atm, while I think weight scailing is more pleasing to the eye (meaning it looks better graphically) this mod is more up to date since it allows for creature pregnancy. I wish this had weight scaling as well, only because I have some armors that support it, and it seems more immersive imo.

Agreed, I like how HentaiPregnancy has NPC pregnancy and milk effects, but there are not enough node scaling armors to justify doing an entire playthrough with them, I like bodyslide because you can create any shape body you want instead of just the really super skinny bodies most people seem to like.

Requrements

i don t understand somethings i have two questions :

1) Have we the choise between :

-Skeleton with "NPC Belly", "NPC L Breast" amd "NPC R Breast" nodes. (Tested with XP32 Maximum Skeleton)

-Body mesh which supports pregnancy. (I use zecoron's but if you're using UNPB you can try b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body) ;

or we must use two ? 

2) some one can explain me for instal with CBBE + XP32 + zecoron

R

-Skeleton with "NPC Belly", "NPC L Breast" amd "NPC R Breast" nodes. (Tested with XP32 Maximum Skeleton)

-Body mesh which supports pregnancy. (I use zecoron's but if you're using UNPB you can try b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body) ;

or we must use two ? 

1) There are other skeletons with these nodes, if you don't know about them just use XP32. For the body mesh, if you want CBBE then use zecoron's.

2) It's the same with any mod, install the requirements, using the instructions provided by the required mod then install this mod. The installation of CBBE and zecoron's pregnancy mesh can be complex so read the posts in their support threads before asking. After that just install this mod using a mod manager.

R

or we must use two ? 

1) There are other skeletons with these nodes, if you don't know about them just use XP32. For the body mesh, if you want CBBE then use zecoron's.

2) It's the same with any mod, install the requirements, using the instructions provided by the required mod then install this mod. The installation of CBBE and zecoron's pregnancy mesh can be complex so read the posts in their support threads before asking. After that just install this mod using a mod manager.

I have read , i m not so stupid ^^" but zecon say to instal requierment in one order : TBBP and after XPMS skeleton or XPMS modified for TBBP in last in order for requierment .

And TBBP say : in first xp32 maximum skeleton and after himself

and you say whay for the order ? you have just read what zecon say ? or you have modified the order?

Or you have make a mix :

1.CBBE Body

2.Bodyslide ++

3.Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP

4.TBBP (If you want the animations)

4.1- Body mesh : MAKE sure that supports TBBP

4.2- get the textures from the body mod that you want that can be "CBBE , ADEC , UNP , " the choise is yours.

4.3- xp32 maximum skeleton

4.4- TBBP

5.Any other mods you plan on using that install skeletons

6.XPMS skeleton or XPMS modified for TBBP"

you see the probleme ? xp32 maximum skeleton come before and after TBBP...

I have the impression of drowning in a nearly empty glass of water :dodgy: ...

and must i have  a costom race ? if yes, what  do you suggest me   http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/45235/ or http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8720//  or other ?

And sorry for the inconvenience :D

When my character gives birth, her belly doesnt go away without reseting the mod, is it supposed to be like this? I'm thinking it is something on my end...

The belly doesn't go away immediately. It takes about half the pregnancy time for it to go away. Which is why I set my pregnancy durations down to 3 days max. Having it at the default of 7 days was killing me with up to 3 more days waiting for it to go away.

Which reminds me, is there a possibility of putting in an option for changing the duration of post pregnancy? Ideally I'd like to set it to 1 hour like the cum inflation duration for myself but I'm sure other people would like to have the option of disabling it or setting it to whatever they want.

Ok so i changed skulltyrant's skeleton to XP's newest one and i'm using Zecoron's body meshes and everything works but why bodyslide preview window won't show correctly anymore? I mean the boobs are bigger in game than the preview window shows. Otherwise it shows everything like it should be. Do i have to always use the CB++ body TBBP bellybig 50 when building the body?

edit: Works now...it was the racemenu slider what caused the torpedo boobs.

Guest Jenova23

If you enable 100% chance to have a child with out the plugin will this cause crashing on load up because my game crashed after i enabled and saved that feature?

Greetings,

Could someone who has this working provide me with a link to the UNP BBP body they use? I cannot get the belly working and that is the only variable part of the downloads.

Does anyone know how often the body is updated now?

Many thanks.

Derpaakiin: Thank you. I was actually after a link to whichever base UNP body you used. Seem to be a few on Nexus and that is my main variable as I have the pregnant body and the max skeleton but no joy on belly growing. Apparently the redux version does not work (?) and I wanted to make absolutely sure I want one that has worked for someone.