Say, if an armor has a belly node, will it grow along with the body for pregnancy. I just noticed a "pregnancy" slider in the bodyslide UNP, available here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11468-bodyslide-unp-v04-30-sliders/. It seems to apply to all armors and bodies.

my guess based on what your saying is that in bodyslide you can manipulate the armor to look pregnant. The problem there is that it saves it as a static mesh. The armor itself does not have a belly node, it has just been re-scaled. Stuffed bunny would explain it better. Though I too am interested in what actually makes an armor set expand with pregnancy.

Say, if an armor has a belly node, will it grow along with the body for pregnancy. I just noticed a "pregnancy" slider in the bodyslide UNP, available here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11468-bodyslide-unp-v04-30-sliders/. It seems to apply to all armors and bodies.

my guess based on what your saying is that in bodyslide you can manipulate the armor to look pregnant. The problem there is that it saves it as a static mesh. The armor itself does not have a belly node, it has just been re-scaled. Stuffed bunny would explain it better. Though I too am interested in what actually makes an armor set expand with pregnancy.

As far as i know Demonwise is right with that.

The armors may even have a belly node, but it´s not weight-scaled so it won´t change when the pregnancy mod uses node-scaling to change the body.

The only weight-scaled armors for the cbbe tbbp body I found so far are here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/332-pregnant-weighted-tbbp-armor/

They work quite well, with version 2.0 there might be some clipping issues though if your body has more than 0 weight.

yes I do

Are you using the original UNPB-BBP, or are you using the newer Redux version?  The newer redux version, so far as I know, is not compatible with the pregnancy body meshes.

Anyway, the install order is this,

1) UNPB-BBP

2) Textures of your choice if you want something other than the base unpb-bbp textures

3) XPMS Max skeleton,

4) Pregnancy body meshes.

whats the redux version?

it says im using 1.81

btw im using dual sheath redux and all the other options that come with XPMS

im also Schlongs of Skyrim if that matters

Yes, that actually matters. ;)

Schlongs of Skyrim requires a compatible skeleton -- if I remember correctly it actually comes with its own.  So to use xpms and schlongs together - properly - you are going to need to use "XPMSPlusSchlongs," unless there is a new compatibility version out, haven't checked on that in a while. 

Also, I remember when I was installing unpb-bbp that not all of the options offered by XPMSkeleton were compatible with tbbp and the pregnancy mesh.  I remember not being able to use dual sheath and dagger-on-back options, not sure if that was fixed yet or not.  I am using the base "max compatibility" version of xpms.

Is this compatible with the latest version of sexlab I'm trying to reinstall only 1.20 compatible mods.

Yup, I test creature pregnancy works.

BTW another update to fix this: in odd cases a male can get pregnant which causes CTD when the scaling starts.

What version do I need for creature pregnancy as there is 3 versions available.

EDIT: nvr mind got it working, you kind sir are now my best friend.. thank you for updating this fantastic mod....

I use Lovergirl race, and am not messing about with her skeleton and body mesh to show a pregnant body..... Took me ages to give her pubic hair and BnBreasts...Just seeing that she is getting impregnated by a creature is good enough 4 me...

Is this compatible with the latest version of sexlab I'm trying to reinstall only 1.20 compatible mods.

BTW another update to fix this: in odd cases a male can get pregnant which causes CTD when the scaling starts.

Wait.. Did you say Creature Pregnancy works?   SexLabHentaiPregnancy v1.19?

I'm so excited!!

Now to get a SexLab creature mod that does the job! 

Thanks flyingtoasters!  I'm checking it out now!

Wait.. Did you say Creature Pregnancy works?   SexLabHentaiPregnancy v1.19?

I'm so excited!!

Now to get a SexLab creature mod that does the job! 

Thanks flyingtoasters!  I'm checking it out now!

Creature pregnancy does work, but if you get anything more then a soul gem let me know, as this is all I get now hence no more kiddies.