Suddenly, i've run into the issue with Skyrim crashing right when the load screen is about to disappear and the game fades in. I was even able to hear some sounds, and then desktop.

And looks like disabling hentai pregnancy got rid of the issue. Now i'm wondering if it's a coinscidence, or something's gone wrong with the mod.

Anyone with similar issue?

Yeah I have the same issue sometimes also skyrim stops responding during loading, but I don't have Hentai as an active mod, I just assume it's because i have like 130 other mods on, and who knows what scripts are running and stuff, so i just accept it as I have too many mods.

Suddenly, i've run into the issue with Skyrim crashing right when the load screen is about to disappear and the game fades in. I was even able to hear some sounds, and then desktop.

And looks like disabling hentai pregnancy got rid of the issue. Now i'm wondering if it's a coinscidence, or something's gone wrong with the mod.

I'm wrong. It was a coinscidence, or some unknown interaction with something.

Yeah I have the same issue sometimes also skyrim stops responding during loading, but I don't have Hentai as an active mod, I just assume it's because i have like 130 other mods on, and who knows what scripts are running and stuff, so i just accept it as I have too many mods.

My saves usually contract this thing when in Whiterun. I believe i have not seen this anywhere else. Damn, what's so wrong about Whiterun i wonder.

... an option to enable cum inflation on all females npc and/or pc

and a slider for enable 0-100% cum inflation on all females.

and flyingtoasters, your work is awesome. Thx a lot.

yes cum inflation would be a nice feature 

ins in the code for un-named npc's just wished it was more freely available for other characters.

lol set my 100% chance of preg

100% child 

1 day 

breasts are 1.5

stomach is 5

and soul gem is 1 hour

unchecked aggressive.

sadly i play a elin  :s

but i got amame for that lol http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33194//?

just replaced her meshes with http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31349//?

and used custom skeletons http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/41169/?

basic 17.

you whore amame  ;)

all this and she is a black soul gem factory lol

Hi, i think ive run into a problem with this, have have installed all the mods that i need for this, and in game i got pregnant, but no matter how long i wait/sleep, my belly and breast's never grow im using the CBBE but i dont think thats working either because even when i make a new character there are no new sliders to use.

*Edit* Never mind, figured out i had to reinstall all mods in order for the FNIS to detect them.

Same problem. I solved it by turning off the esp file from the Skyrim Launcher and then I removed the mod via NMM. It seems that the NMM in this  version (0.45.6) can't disable the  esp file correctly.

ok, so ive been trying to figure this out: when you get pregnant, how do you make the body slider show that your have a pregnant belly ONLY when pregnant?

When i do set the pregnant belly on the body slider, my character's body is always like that, isent it suppose to know when your pregnant or not?

You need two things, first a skeleton that has belly and breast nodes, XP32's maximum skeleton is the most popular and can be found on the Nexus. Then you need to have a female body that has those nodes weighted. There's one floating around here for CBBE with instructions on how to set it up in bodyslide.

Then do as above, set your body up how you like them in bodyslide, but do not touch the pregnancybelly slider. The mod will handle the belly and breasts by increasing the nodes' distance from the rest of the skeleton. Which is also why the breasts can end up looking like torpedos if they go too big, or were too big to begin with.

Another thing, you mentioned that you don't have the extra options for in your showracemenu thingamajig. At least I think that's what you said. Anyway, you should run FNIS again after installing the new skeleton and body and setting it up in bodyslide.

I'd recommend starting a new game and everything should work fine from that. If you need to use an in progress save, turn off ALL mods that require FNIS, any mods that do anything at all with animations, and ALL SEXLAB mods, including the sexlab master itself. And if you have any mods that do something with weapons being shown on your body, COMPLETELY UNINSTALL THEM FIRST. Hell, might as well just turn off all non Bethesda/Unofficial plugins.

Once your game is loaded, save, exit the game, turn all plugins back on, EXCEPT any that do the weapons type thing, and load the game in skyrim. Wait for everything to load up in MCM menus, reconfigure them to your liking, then save and exit the game. Finally reinstall your weapons mod so that it can be reconfigured for your new body and skeleton by whatever method it uses. Or download a different version if it needs one to work with the XP32 skeleton.

You should hopefully now have a working pregnancy system, and hopefully never have to go through this again.

Really though, save yourself all the trouble and start a new game.

P. S. If you do have one of those dual weapon or shield on back mods, uninstall that before you do anything with the skeleton, then reinstall it after you've done all the above steps. Those are based on your skeleton file and if you mess with it in any way, it will prevent ANY save from loading while you have that mod active. You will always get a crash to desktop because it's expecting a different skeleton.

So unlike Procreation which minimally simulates Lover Tamago back in Oblivion your mod is more like Sexout Pregnancy. That suits me fine, although if people have a problem with the realism I would like to suggest something similar to Sexout that being the pregnancy tokens that you can find in the npc inventory that usually represents the percentage chance of successful conception unless of course that also will slow it down too much.

bodyslide installed, CBBE, UNBP BBP belly, and the regular UNBP body, am i doing something wrong?

Everything at the same time? Wow. I wanna see this. Were you using the "append to file" button while installing?

If you want UNP, install b3lisario's beta from Estrus Chaurus. If you want CBBE - use bodyslide with preg support. Don't overwrite a body with preg support with the body without it, if you want to see the growing belly.

If you use CBBE, do NOT use UNPB AT ALL, and vice versa. They are both body replacers and incompatible with each other. Use one or the other, and yes, as Uriel said, install the regular body first, then OVERWRITE it with the pregnancy version.

In the case of the CBBE version, you'll need to recreate your regular body in bodyslide as well in order for the pregnant body to work with this mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I've gotten most mods working but am having some trouble with this one. I have the mod on my MCM menu and have it set to 100% for testing purposes. However, neither my PC nor NPCs have gotten pregnant.  I am using Sexlab 1.20, and am playing Khajit if that is a factor. I am checking the pregnancy list after sex but not seeing anything, and running around have not begun to show.

Any suggestions for what I should look at first? Would load order help?

Edit: fixed version.

Has anyone had any luck getting this mod to show pregnancy when using the Ningheim Custom race?

Install pregnancy enabled body into "\Data\meshes\actors\character\Ningheim\female\body\", install compatible skeleton into "\meshes\actors\character\Ningheim\female\character assets female\".

If you have UNP Ningheims, install UNP preg body in those folders, if you have CBBE - generate body in bodyslide with pregnancy patch and do the same. Don't mix, or you'll have texturing issues.

I've gotten most mods working but am having some trouble with this one. I have the mod on my MCM menu and have it set to 100% for testing purposes. However, neither my PC nor NPCs have gotten pregnant.  I am using Sexlab 2.0, and am playing Khajit if that is a factor. I am checking the pregnancy list after sex but not seeing anything, and running around have not begun to show.

Any suggestions for what I should look at first? Would load order help?

You look at fertility rate in the MCM menu first. If your character is not pregnant and not listed in MCM, just keep trying or set fertility rate to something higher.