Everything works fine untill I save while preggers.  I can get preg I can see effects if I wait with autosave disabled.  The second I save while preg I get CTD.  Any Ideas?

After some testing it would appear I can save after the first day of pregnancy but no sooner or CTD.  But new weird issue.  It says I gave birth but I stay with visual effects forever.  Also I have child spawn chance set to 100% but no child is born.  Breast lactation effects even continue after it says pregnancy has ended.  Any tips?

i get a CTD when i run this mod after having sex.  i can do things for hours if i dont leave the zone or try to save, as soon as i do either of those i get CTD.  the logs always end with VM is frozen.  there is a warning line before that...

"warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp37"
stack:
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (170012C7)].hentaipregnancy.setPregnant() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 153
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (170012C7)].hentaipregnancy.HentaiPregnancyImpregnate() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 209
[01/02/2014 - 11:36:10PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: OrgasmEnd // OrgasmEnd_PostCoitalBliss // PlayerOrgasmEnd"

if i remove the mod the game works  fine.  but i sure do miss the mod so i would like to figure out what is going on.

i get a CTD when i run this mod after having sex.  i can do things for hours if i dont leave the zone or try to save, as soon as i do either of those i get CTD.  the logs always end with VM is frozen.  there is a warning line before that...

stack:

[HentaiPregnancyQuest (170012C7)].hentaipregnancy.setPregnant() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 153

[HentaiPregnancyQuest (170012C7)].hentaipregnancy.HentaiPregnancyImpregnate() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 209

[01/02/2014 - 11:36:10PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: OrgasmEnd // OrgasmEnd_PostCoitalBliss // PlayerOrgasmEnd"

if i remove the mod the game works  fine.  but i sure do miss the mod so i would like to figure out what is going on.

Everything works fine untill I save while preggers.  I can get preg I can see effects if I wait with autosave disabled.  The second I save while preg I get CTD.  Any Ideas?

After some testing it would appear I can save after the first day of pregnancy but no sooner or CTD.  But new weird issue.  It says I gave birth but I stay with visual effects forever.  Also I have child spawn chance set to 100% but no child is born.  Breast lactation effects even continue after it says pregnancy has ended.  Any tips?

I think we are having the exact same problem.  You just where able to isolate it better then I was

If noone can help fix my problem here can anyone recommend another pregnancy mod that works.  I dont like all the menstrual cycle stuff.  I want something simple like this where sex= preg based on a % chance.  Thats all

I've made heavy use of the mod but I have never had your specific problem.  I do wish I could help.

I really like it, though, outside the 24 post pregnancy time, which I am annoyed I cannot turn off. (well I can, but turning it off has no apparent effect)

Whats the 24 hour post pregnancy time?  Is that why im still pregnant after it says baby is born?

Yes. It will slowly fade away over 24 hours, but you cannot get pregnant during that time.

I think it is odd most other "realistic" stuff is skipped and that is kept.

But yes, you still looking pregnant after birth is normal and should go away in ~24 hours.

ETA: May be longer depending on preg settings, I am not sure.

stack:

I think we are having the exact same problem.  You just where able to isolate it better then I was

Make that a third person, I even go near the save button and *poof* CTD.

stack:

I am not having this issue.   I also run a ton of mods, (currently active 138).  

Have you made sure to run "BOSS"?   It fixes load order pretty good, and for the few it messes up, you can create 'rules' to out them in the right order..    Also, have you run Tes5Edit and cleaned your mods up a little?  Running Boss will tell you what mods may need a little cleaning.

Check for conflicts...  Normally, if I crash while saving or when the game crashes when I enter a building (auto-save), usually means I have something out of order or a corrupt file.

If running the Steam version of Skyrim, go to your Steam Library, right click on Skyrim, go to properties, go to the "Local Files" tab and run "Verify Integrity of Game Cache".

You can also get a program called "Ordenator" that helps with Textures and .BSA files really good... making the game load better.

(thanks to hubby for pointing this stuff out to me.)   he fixes me up when I have problems.

hope this helps.

stack:

I am not having this issue.   I also run a ton of mods, (currently active 138).  

Have you made sure to run "BOSS"?   It fixes load order pretty good, and for the few it messes up, you can create 'rules' to out them in the right order..    Also, have you run Tes5Edit and cleaned your mods up a little?  Running Boss will tell you what mods may need a little cleaning.

Check for conflicts...  Normally, if I crash while saving or when the game crashes when I enter a building (auto-save), usually means I have something out of order or a corrupt file.

If running the Steam version of Skyrim, go to your Steam Library, right click on Skyrim, go to properties, go to the "Local Files" tab and run "Verify Integrity of Game Cache".

You can also get a program called "Ordenator" that helps with Textures and .BSA files really good... making the game load better.

(thanks to hubby for pointing this stuff out to me.)   he fixes me up when I have problems.

hope this helps.

I run BOSS and all that good stuf, and I dont have conflicting mods as I just retested this today on a 100% fresh install with almost no mods, and same thing happens.

stack:

I run BOSS and all that good stuf, and I dont have conflicting mods as I just retested this today on a 100% fresh install with almost no mods, and same thing happens.

Same problem here. Problem started with the recent Framework updates.

I played a few hours last night and had no trouble using the newest framework. Can you list your mods behind a spoiler tag perhaps?  Maybe there are common ones between the people who have problems.

Ill do it tomorrow sometime.  Is there an easy way to rip a mod list from NMM?  I have around 240 mods

The crash after impregnating 2-3 NPC's and leaving cell oder try to save happens on my second PC too.
But it worked befor I updated some mods:

Updates installed:
Devious Devices v2.6.4
Devious Devices - Assets v2.6.2 [CBBE]
TDF Aggressive Prostitution v1.8.1.4
SexLab Framework v1.35
SexLab Werewolves v2.1
SexLab Aroused 20140103

SOS

I made some additional tests, it crashes only if there is more than one NPC pregnant.
I tried to compile the scripts against SexLab Framework v1.35. Only HentaiPregnancy.psc needed some changes to let it compile.
For example I changed "int vfxInstance = voice.Moan(ActorRef, 0.9, isvictim)" to
 "int vfxInstance = voice.Moan(ActorRef, 90, isvictim)"

In the Wiki it is defined as: function Moan(actor a, float strength = 0.3, actor victim = none)

but in the framework source code (sslBaseVoice.psc) it is: int function Moan(actor a, int strength = 30, bool victim = false)

Some additional changes to remove some Papyros warnings:

HentaiPregnancy.esm:
HentaiImpregnated.psc removed from quest -> removes error: can not bind HentaiImpregnated.psc to Quest

HentaiPregnancy.psc and HentaiPregnancyConfig.psc removed and new attached to quest -> fixes properties Warning-> property of some Faction was not found in HentaiPregnancy.psc.

But it did not fix the crashes.

Loadorder 

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  Dragonborn.esm
04  HearthFires.esm
05  Falskaar.esm
06  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0a]
07  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0b]
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]
09  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]
0A  SMPC.esp
0B  actorEvents.esm
0C  ApachiiHair.esm
0D  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0E  ApachiiHairMales.esm
0F  RaceCompatibility.esm
10  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
11  XFLMain.esm
12  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
13  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.35]
14  SexLabAroused.esm
15  HentaiPregnancy.esm
16  Devious Devices - Assets.esm
17  AliciaPainSlutCore.esm
18  RCOTS-RACES.esm
19  BBLuxurySuite.esm
1A  MFVM.esm
1B  FalskaarDawnguard.esp
1C  SkyUI.esp
1D  mannequins_fix_alt.esp
1E  Shrine of Talos fix ENG.esp
1F  Shrine of Talos fix.esp
20  SMPC_sounds.esp
21  Orc Enhancer.esp
22  RaceMenu.esp
23  RaceMenuMimic.esp
24  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
25  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
26  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
27  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
28  Aspen Manor.esp
29  BBLuxurySuiteUndergroundBathhouse.esp
2A  BBLSapachii.esp
2B  BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp
2C  BBLSspouse.esp
2D  BBLSVisitors.esp
2E  BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp
2F  AliciaPainSlut.esp
++  Bestiality_NudeBears.esp
30  zzEstrus.esp
31  EstrusChaurus.esp
32  Devious Devices - Integration.esp
33  Devious Deviants.esp
34  Working Dog.esp
35  SexLabDefeat.esp
36  HPSoulGemBirth.esp
37  PrivateNeeds.esp
38  PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp
39  PuppetMaster.esp
3A  SexCrop.esp
3B  SexLab Cumshot.esp  [Version 1.3.1]
3C  SexLab SexChat.esp
3D  SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
3E  SexLabWerewolves.esp
3F  SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
40  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 5]
41  Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
42  AKElvenTeenies.esp
43  ErynielElfV2.esp
44  Alayna.esp
45  Celestine.esp
46  Dorcey.esp
47  Valora.esp
48  Mildred.esp
49  Irintha.esp
4A  FollowerReiko.esp
4B  argoniansmore.esp
4C  KFollowers.esp
4D  khajiitmore.esp
4E  PSCombatCompanions.esp
4F  TG-FineYoungCannibals.esp
50  Wenches Of Skyrim.esp
51  Zt_followers.esp
52  CerwidenCompanion.esp
53  AAX_Arweden.esp  [Version 1.45]
54  Samantha.esp
55  Poet.esp
56  Ilatria.esp
57  rk_Followers CBBE.esp
58  SSNWFollower_Kotone.esp
59  AsharaErinFollower.esp
5A  BTRH_Followers_ALL.esp
5B  BTRH_Elhaym.esp
5C  BTRH_Tomoe.esp
5D  SkyDreamMaidens.esp
5E  EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
5F  EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
60  FOL_Anduniel.esp
61  TheEvilMansionDE.esp
62  StripNPCs.esp
63  RCOTS-Armorpack(english).esp
64  RCOTS-Followers.esp
65  RCOTS-angel.esp
66  RCOTS-FriendChildren.esp
67  RCOTS-HostilesNPC.esp
68  RCOTS-xvision.esp
69  RCOTS-ApachiiHairPlugin.esp
6A  ChildFollowersWoodElves.esp
6B  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
++  SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp
++  SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp
6C  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
6D  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
6E  Skill Config.esp
6F  InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
70  SM_DoomBow_1-1.esp
71  Starting Cache.esp
72  MFVM_EFF_Patch.esp
73  MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp
74  DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
75  HearthfireMultiKid.esp
76  XFLConfig.esp
77  XFLMindControl.esp
78  XFLPlugins.esp
79  XFLDialogue.esp
7A  XFLPanel.esp
7B  UIExtensions.esp
7C  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

The crash after impregnating 2-3 NPC's and leaving cell oder try to save happens on my second PC too.

But it worked befor I updated some mods:

Updates installed:

Devious Devices v2.6.4

Devious Devices - Assets v2.6.2 [CBBE]

TDF Aggressive Prostitution v1.8.1.4

SexLab Framework v1.35

SexLab Werewolves v2.1

SexLab Aroused 20140103

SOS

I made some additional tests, it crashes only if there is more than one NPC pregnant.

I tried to compile the scripts against SexLab Framework v1.35. Only HentaiPregnancy.psc needed some changes to let it compile.

For example I changed "int vfxInstance = voice.Moan(ActorRef, 0.9, isvictim)" to

"int vfxInstance = voice.Moan(ActorRef, 90, isvictim)"

In the Wiki it is defined as: function Moan(actor a, float strength = 0.3, actor victim = none)

but in the framework source code (sslBaseVoice.psc) it is: int function Moan(actor a, int strength = 30, bool victim = false)

Some additional changes to remove some Papyros warnings:

HentaiPregnancy.esm:

HentaiImpregnated.psc removed from quest -> removes error: can not bind HentaiImpregnated.psc to Quest

HentaiPregnancy.psc and HentaiPregnancyConfig.psc removed and new attached to quest -> fixes properties Warning-> property of some Faction was not found in HentaiPregnancy.psc.

But it did not fix the crashes.

Loadorder 

00  Skyrim.esm

01  Update.esm

02  Dawnguard.esm

03  Dragonborn.esm

04  HearthFires.esm

05  Falskaar.esm

06  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0a]

07  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0b]

08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]

09  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]

0A  SMPC.esp

0B  actorEvents.esm

0C  ApachiiHair.esm

0D  ApachiiHairFemales.esm

0E  ApachiiHairMales.esm

0F  RaceCompatibility.esm

10  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

11  XFLMain.esm

12  ZaZAnimationPack.esm

13  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.35]

14  SexLabAroused.esm

15  HentaiPregnancy.esm

16  Devious Devices - Assets.esm

17  AliciaPainSlutCore.esm

18  RCOTS-RACES.esm

19  BBLuxurySuite.esm

1A  MFVM.esm

1B  FalskaarDawnguard.esp

1C  SkyUI.esp

1D  mannequins_fix_alt.esp

1E  Shrine of Talos fix ENG.esp

1F  Shrine of Talos fix.esp

20  SMPC_sounds.esp

21  Orc Enhancer.esp

22  RaceMenu.esp

23  RaceMenuMimic.esp

24  RaceMenuOverlays.esp

25  RaceMenuPlugin.esp

26  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

27  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

28  Aspen Manor.esp

29  BBLuxurySuiteUndergroundBathhouse.esp

2A  BBLSapachii.esp

2B  BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp

2C  BBLSspouse.esp

2D  BBLSVisitors.esp

2E  BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp

2F  AliciaPainSlut.esp

++  Bestiality_NudeBears.esp

30  zzEstrus.esp

31  EstrusChaurus.esp

32  Devious Devices - Integration.esp

33  Devious Deviants.esp

34  Working Dog.esp

35  SexLabDefeat.esp

36  HPSoulGemBirth.esp

37  PrivateNeeds.esp

38  PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp

39  PuppetMaster.esp

3A  SexCrop.esp

3B  SexLab Cumshot.esp  [Version 1.3.1]

3C  SexLab SexChat.esp

3D  SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

3E  SexLabWerewolves.esp

3F  SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

40  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 5]

41  Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp

42  AKElvenTeenies.esp

43  ErynielElfV2.esp

44  Alayna.esp

45  Celestine.esp

46  Dorcey.esp

47  Valora.esp

48  Mildred.esp

49  Irintha.esp

4A  FollowerReiko.esp

4B  argoniansmore.esp

4C  KFollowers.esp

4D  khajiitmore.esp

4E  PSCombatCompanions.esp

4F  TG-FineYoungCannibals.esp

50  Wenches Of Skyrim.esp

51  Zt_followers.esp

52  CerwidenCompanion.esp

53  AAX_Arweden.esp  [Version 1.45]

54  Samantha.esp

55  Poet.esp

56  Ilatria.esp

57  rk_Followers CBBE.esp

58  SSNWFollower_Kotone.esp

59  AsharaErinFollower.esp

5A  BTRH_Followers_ALL.esp

5B  BTRH_Elhaym.esp

5C  BTRH_Tomoe.esp

5D  SkyDreamMaidens.esp

5E  EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp

5F  EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp

60  FOL_Anduniel.esp

61  TheEvilMansionDE.esp

62  StripNPCs.esp

63  RCOTS-Armorpack(english).esp

64  RCOTS-Followers.esp

65  RCOTS-angel.esp

66  RCOTS-FriendChildren.esp

67  RCOTS-HostilesNPC.esp

68  RCOTS-xvision.esp

69  RCOTS-ApachiiHairPlugin.esp

6A  ChildFollowersWoodElves.esp

6B  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

++  SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp

++  SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp

6C  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

6E  Skill Config.esp

6F  InigoPerkPointGiver.esp

70  SM_DoomBow_1-1.esp

71  Starting Cache.esp

72  MFVM_EFF_Patch.esp

73  MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp

74  DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp

75  HearthfireMultiKid.esp

76  XFLConfig.esp

77  XFLMindControl.esp

78  XFLPlugins.esp

79  XFLDialogue.esp

7A  XFLPanel.esp

7B  UIExtensions.esp

7C  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I get the save and and load door crashes even if I am the only preg player in the game.  But I run over 240 mods.  However my game is completely stable without this mod.  That being said I uninstalled everything but sexlabs stuff to test this mod and crashes stil occur on a vanilla install with only sexlabs mods

I also CTD whenever I try to wait or save after impregnation. I've run BOSS and fiddled around with my load order. Shame

think it safe to assume this issue is now wide spread,

Strange... I'm running fine, with two pregnant followers, my PC pregnant and several known NPC's pregnant... But, the one thing I haven't heard yet, is if anyone has gone back to V1.34 or V1.33 of SexLab Framework and tried it...

Are you running the Steam Version?   I'm not sure, will have to ask Hubby, but I saw "Sexlab Chat" in rghost's load order...  He said he removed it, because it caused problems and it is no longer updated... come to think of it, I see several mods in the load order that aren't the same as mine...

Sexlab and Sexlab Aroused should be before the Unofficial Patches...

Here:  My husband has setup his machine and thinks this may help..

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  Dragonborn.esm
04  HearthFires.esm
05  Falskaar.esm   <--  Not sure about this one...  Couldn't find one not out of date.
05  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.35]
06  SexLabAroused.esm
07  ApachiiHair.esm
08  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
09  ApachiiHairMales.esm
0A  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0B  HentaiPregnancy.esm
0C  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0a]
0D  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0b]
0E  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]
0F  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]
10  SMPC.esp
11  XFLMain.esm
12  ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Are you running USKP?  I didn't see it anywhere in the load order.

Have you checked your WryeBash patches?
7C  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

It crashed on him too, until he put HentaiPregnancy before the unofficial patches... He says the latest version of BOSS, seems to get it right but sometimes it needs a nudge.. For now, just make a general rule for Boss, that puts HentaiPregnancy.esm before Unofficial Skyrim Patch, then the Unofficial Dawnguard Patch after that, then Unofficial Hearthfire after Dawnguard patch... etc...etc...

(He got mad)..  He hates when I used '...etc...etc..' he has to be precise details ... but im sure most get the meaning of what he was saying.

I'm still not having issues, and after he cleaned up his load order he said he is running fine now.

I'll place my loadorder up for reference.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
OblivionHairPackAIO.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
SPIKE.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1

RevampedExteriorFog.esp=0
AOS.esp=1
AOS_DGDB Patch.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Weaponry.esp=1
randomthunder.esp=1
Dark Dungeons for Dawnguard.esp=0
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
Immersive Brigands.esp=1
Immersive Factions.esp=1
Immersive Mercenaries.esp=1
Immersive Patrols.esp=1
Immersive Travelers.esp=1
PerkPointPotion.esp=1
Populated Forts Towers Places.esp=1
Portable Campsite.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuMimic.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Enhanced 3rd Person Camera.esp=1
forsworn-trouble.esp=1
GDZZJJDH.esp=1
HBetterBows.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Sexy Armor Package.esp=1
SleekSteel_StandAlone.esp=1
SPOA_shield.esp=1
SPOAsilverknight.esp=1
Wet.esp=1
Lock Overhaul.esp=1
SkyRe_Main.esp=1
SkyRe_Main_Fix.esp=1
SkyRe_Combat.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp=1
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp=1
SkyRe_StandingStones_Fix.esp=1
Castle Draco Riverwood Edition.esp=1
CastleGrey.esp=1
Immersive Darkwater crossing.esp=1
Immersive Dawnstar.esp=1
Immersive Dragon Bridge.esp=1
Immersive Falkreath.esp=1
Immersive Ivarstead.esp=1
Immersive Karthwasten.esp=1
Immersive Kynesgrove.esp=1
Immersive Morthal.esp=1
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp=1
Immersive Riverwood.esp=1
Immersive Rorikstead.esp=1
Immersive Shors stone.esp=1
Immersive Stonehills.esp=1
Immersive Whiterun.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
OBIS.esp=1
OBISDB.esp=1
RiversideRanchHF+DB.esp=1
TamagenManor.esp=0
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
Brighter Campfires X15.esp=1
Brighter Candles.esp=1
CharredSkeeverReplacer.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
HelmetToggle2.02b.esp=1
Proper Aiming.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
HPSoulGemBirth.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
SteelSkyforgeSteelWeaponsHD.esp=1
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
AOS_CoT 3.1 compatibility patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp=1
SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp=1
Tales_of_Lycanthropy.esp=1
Locational Damage.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation.esp=1
TemptressVixen.esp=1
Tauriel The Hobbit.esp=1
Aeri.esp=1
Aranya.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
Caele.esp=1
Calista Summerstar.esp=1
DanarielStormbow.esp=1
Dralora.esp=1
Esmeralda.esp=1
Ilatria.esp=1
Kaprinde.esp=1
Kitiara.esp=1
LC2013.esp=1
Mjoll.esp=0
Nord Follower.esp=1
Saadia.esp=1
Six Beautiful Followers Standalone.esp=1
SkyDreamMaidens.esp=1
Sonya.esp=1
Soriana.esp=1
Sylgja.esp=1
Talah.esp=1
Ysolda.esp=1
Zt_followers.esp=1
FollowerWander2.esp=1
NoNakedComments.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
DeadlyMutilation.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
CharGen ECE Morphs.esp=1
Facelight.esp=1
SkyRe_Races.esp=1
SkyRe_Races_Fix.esp=1
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp=1
EEO Morphs.esp=1
EEO ECE Morphs.esp=1
EEO patch.esp=1
Pre Automatic Variants Patch.esp=1
Automatic Variants.esp=1
PreASISPatchEEOIW.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1
Pre ReProccer IW aMidianSS IA Patch.esp=1
ReProccer.esp=1
qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + IA Patch.esp=1
qotsafans LeveledLists IW IA Patch.esp=1
qotsafans EEO Patch.esp=1
qotsafans Books HF Patch.esp=1
qotsafans Ingestibles HF Patch.esp=1
EzEWorldMap.esp=1
Fucktoy Critters.esp=1
No Spell.esp=1
Hearthfirebeds.esp=1
Ningheim ECE Morphs.esp=1
Ningheim Morphs.esp=1
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp=1

I used to have more, but I've been trimming down a lot.. I had Frostfall for a while, LOVED it, but that was the 'straw'.. figuratively speaking...

Anyways... I'm sure there is a reason some people work fine with HentaiPregnancy and SexLab1.35, and some dont.  

The cause of the CTD is the framework. I can now play hours without CTD.

You have to disable auto free cam option, don't use the fee cam it's broken in Sexlab Framework v1.35.

I'm running with SexLab Framework v1.35... No problem with current save, so I'll try a new character with my setup, see if I (he) can duplicate and find the issue.   my husband duplicated as most of the mods you used on his machine, like I wrote, he crashed at first too, but said he moved things around and it worked fine after that.

He asks if you could post your 'EditorPapyrus.0.log'? in a spoiler.   Maybe something there will answer the question. ( I wouldn't know, I just 'dictate' what he says... I'm not that technically savvy)

And yeah, the freecam thing isn't checking right and disabling itself.  I have it turned off as well.  maybe 'Ashal' might know more about the freecam thing.  'flyingtoasters' is the original author of HentaiPregnancy...

I'll keep trying to find the problem out... I like HentaiPregnancy, keeps it simpler than Procreation (obsolete) and the new one coming out, Beeing Female (in Beta) adds a lot of immersive content, which I like but will wait until it's first release to try it out.

We'll figure it out, RG.  It's got to be something simple we're overlooking.   Because if you're having a problem with 1.35, we should too, right?

Edit:  (Added a few screenshots of my MCM too)  Maybe it's the way I have my HP setup that makes a difference?

Just verification of my setup...

MCM Menu..

post-116858-0-40112200-1389020875_thumb.jpg

HentaiPregnancy

post-116858-0-31363300-1389020882_thumb.jpg

HentaiPregnancy Settings

post-116858-0-64571000-1389020888_thumb.jpg

List of Pregnant Characters.

post-116858-0-98960800-1389020895_thumb.jpg

post-116858-0-76221400-1389020904_thumb.jpg

Version of SexLab Framework.

post-116858-0-86157300-1389020911_thumb.jpg

Next, I tested on Lydia, in Hjerim with a "Alpha Wolf" and RandomSex.

NPC Wolf and Lydia -

post-116858-0-97747800-1389021532_thumb.jpg

NPC Wolf initiates Random Sex with Lydia

post-116858-0-85309400-1389021540_thumb.jpg

Message that Alpha Wolf is Impregnating Lydia

post-116858-0-99831300-1389021548_thumb.jpg

Confirmation in MCM, Hentai Pregnancy that Lydia is knocked up.

post-116858-0-53509700-1389021556_thumb.jpg

I will do more later with a whole new character start.   Then I will use my husband's machine where we can delete everything and start fresh... He's loading all the mods rg_host has. 

I know a few others are having some issues, all we are trying to find out is why?  Not just to try and help, but to also figure out why I am not having those issues, and I am running many of the same mods as everyone else...

Edited by dinomagick