I'm curious as to why unnamed NPCs can't get pregnant.  Something to do with the game engine resetting them every few days, or is it something else?  I ask because most of the slavery mods have scripts in them to disable flagged NPCs from resetting (keeps them from disappearing), and you might be able to use that code yourself.  But if it's something else then that won't help.

Does UNP Top model BBP work with this mod? I am still having troubles trying to get my character visually pregnant.

I´m using UNP Topmodel and cant see an Effect,but it works with NPC and Follower

So your followers are using the same body right? But your Player character doesn't look pregnant?

I swapped to unbp bbp ver 2.4 and I still cant get it to work. Set cum inflatation to 100 percent then get raped but no dice.

What's the number of the node that the belly use anyways?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I am using Lovergirls race, however I already copied both femalebody nif files into ygnord folder cause its what they use.

Before that I previously installed it in these orders:

1.UNBP bbp 2.4

2. Fair skin mod

3. XPMS(is that what it's called?) Latest

4. UNPB pregnant meshes provided here

I think the mod will be awesome if it merges with SkyKids, so that the child can do things that PC does, battling, quest-solving...etc, or even "inherit" the PC after he died. :cool:

Does UNP Top model BBP work with this mod? I am still having troubles trying to get my character visually pregnant.

I´m using UNP Topmodel and cant see an Effect,but it works with NPC and Follower

So your followers are using the same body right? But your Player character doesn't look pregnant?

I swapped to unbp bbp ver 2.4 and I still cant get it to work. Set cum inflatation to 100 percent then get raped but no dice.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I am using Lovergirls race, however I already copied both femalebody nif files into ygnord folder cause its what they use.

1.UNBP bbp 2.4

2. Fair skin mod

There's only one UNP based body mesh that will show a pregnant belly, the UNPB BBP one that b3lisario made. You can get it on the Chaurus download page, here:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/149-estrus-chaurus/. It works properly with the latest XPMS skeleton.

1.UNBP bbp 2.4

2. Fair skin mod

There's only one UNP based body mesh that will show a pregnant belly, the UNPB BBP one that b3lisario made. You can get it on the Chaurus download page, here:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/149-estrus-chaurus/. It works properly with the latest XPMS skeleton.

Iknow that. Its the exact same one I am using yet it is still not working.

Greetings,

Could someone who has this working provide me with a link to the UNP BBP body they use? I cannot get the belly working and that is the only variable part of the downloads.

Does anyone know how often the body is updated now?

Many thanks.

Here you go: 

This is basically my working set at the moment which uses:

b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body plus

XP32 Maximum Skeleton - FULL RESOURCES v1-6 - For MODERS-Animation v1.6

The reason I pick that skeleton was because I couldn't find any others that has the "NPC Belly" node.

( I've tried several skeletons and they all gives me CTD soon as I tries to take off my PC's clothes.  This is because the Pregnant Body mesh were attached to the the NPC Belly Node.  If the skeleton does not have the Belly Node for the Mesh that appears on your screen? BOOM!!! )

Note:

To see the growth, you'll have to:

1. Select UNP from the Hentai Pregnancy in game menu.

2. Take off the PC's clothes

(Because no other armor mesh has the NPC Belly attached unless you had the Osare Gothic Lolita - UNPB BBPreg mesh replaces.  But that then only corresponds to the Osare Gothic Lolita armor alone)

ok Its not working for me, I made the clean save before installing it. When l loaded the clean save i got the msg "Hentai pregnancy read" at top left corner. But after the sex scene nothing happens, No impregnant msg at top left appears.

I am using the latest sexlab, fnis, skse, skui

Edited: Nevermind it works, i was using a female character with schlong...works when use male npc for sex

Newbie question - I have read all 20 pages in this thread and I'm getting lost, any help much appreciated.

I've downloaded the files and am looking at them in winrar just before extracting to the specified file (at least I'm assuming that this is right so far?)

4 files - textures, scripts, meshes, fomod + Read Me (which I have!) + .esm

Do I just stick them all in

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data

as in Kill Them All, God Will Know His Own

or do I sort them into the existing folders of those names.?

and would it be the folders themselves so they nest  textures\textures etc... no, that can't be right! :lol:

so would it be the content of each folder going into the existing folder? what do I answer if it indicates a replace or overwrite issue?

I'll spend the time waiting for a reply by renaming copies of the existing folders!

If you have a mod manager program such as Nexus Mod Manager or Mod organizer, it can read the rar file and using the instructions in the fomod directory, install the mod files in all the right places. Barring that, just copy the folders and files as is into your skyrim\data directory. There shouldn't be any overwrites. esps will stay in the data directory while the folders in the rar file will merge with those in your data directory. You don't need to bother with the fomod directory, it is only for use with mod manager programs and doesn't have anything else to do with the mod. In other words, don't copy it, just the other stuff.

Hey there, thought I'd post for some help.  I can't get this to work for NPC's at all!  My player character can get pregnant (player character is female) but she can't get other girls pregnant.  Female to female is turned on in sexlab, and I'm using just the defualy male nude maps and my female character is using whatever the defualt strap on is.  I had quite a few mods installed, NOT procreation.  I recently did a clean reinstall and still nothing.  Any help would be appreciated.

Question 1: Is the MCM Menu Present? Can you make adjustments to stuff?

If Yes, Question 2: Is Pregnancy chance set at 100%? You don't need this for the mod to work but it helps with testing.

Question 3: Is this a new game or an old game?  I found the mod persnikity in existing games, but that may not be true all the time.

Question 4: Was it installed with NMM or similar, or hand installed? Hand installed can work, but if NMM installed it we can remove some potential causes for issue.

Question 1: Is the MCM Menu Present? Can you make adjustments to stuff?

If Yes, Question 2: Is Pregnancy chance set at 100%? You don't need this for the mod to work but it helps with testing.

Question 3: Is this a new game or an old game?  I found the mod persnikity in existing games, but that may not be true all the time.

Question 4: Was it installed with NMM or similar, or hand installed? Hand installed can work, but if NMM installed it we can remove some potential causes for issue.

Thank you for the help :)  I do see the MCM menu, have the rate set to100% (my player character gets knocked up all the time).  It started off as a new game, but I have gone back and forth with testing mods, you think that may be it?  And it was installed with NMM.  I guess if no one else is having this issue, it must just be my game and not the mod.

When I first installed it it was hand installed and in an existing game, and simply would not work, even with preg set to 100% chance.  I fixed it by reinstalling it with NMM and then starting a new game. At this point, it started working. Hopefully someone else can jump in with what might be a fix, I am not the brightest one on these forums, at least with modding. ;)

Good luck though I hope you get it working.

I have been wondering if this mod is compatible with Bodyslide UNP v.0.4 (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11468-bodyslide-unp-v04-30-sliders/)

It appears to have specific "pregnant belly" sliders. They affect all bodies, with and without armor. When impregnated with these meshes installed, it does not appear to do anything. I apologize if someone has already asked this question and received an answer.

I have been wondering if this mod is compatible with Bodyslide UNP v.0.4 (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11468-bodyslide-unp-v04-30-sliders/)

It appears to have specific "pregnant belly" sliders. They affect all bodies, with and without armor. When impregnated with these meshes installed, it does not appear to do anything. I apologize if someone has already asked this question and received an answer.

This pregnancy mod uses skeleton node scaling for showing a pregnant belly rather than changing the body's weight. The other one, Procreation, does have the option of using the weight slider for showing pregnancy. 

@flyingtoasters

The new Release of Pregnancy Armor with Bobyslide is out v3.0. (this one mentioned in the first post)

The booth mods works together, but....

If a char is Pregnant and it equips his default armor (what she worn before), the belly and the armor shrinks to zero in that kind that she isn't any more Pregnant (its possible to see how the belly bone goes to zero position, like you see how a balloon loose his air). If i unequip her armor she is pregnant again.

Could you make please a little finetunig, so that the chars are still Pregnant with armor?

(don't know how to describe it better in english, sorry ^^)

Thanks in advance.

Just thought I would post some screenshots....  

I used the Hideout from SexLab Defeat... 
RandomSex

added Hentai Creatures and a bunch of female Followers.

Summoned 22 female NPC's and then about four Werewolves.... 

Hentai Pregnancy works!

Here are the screens...
They still aren't that great... I'm not a good screen taker...

post-116858-0-98611700-1385321687_thumb.jpgpost-116858-0-09309700-1385321700_thumb.jpgpost-116858-0-00086600-1385321716_thumb.jpg
post-116858-0-15222200-1385321732_thumb.jpgpost-116858-0-54587400-1385321745_thumb.jpgpost-116858-0-98427200-1385321768_thumb.jpg

post-116858-0-75461400-1385321788_thumb.jpgpost-116858-0-99068800-1385321827_thumb.jpgpost-116858-0-64698600-1385321843_thumb.jpg

post-116858-0-41838700-1385321862_thumb.jpgpost-116858-0-57066100-1385321880_thumb.jpgpost-116858-0-38354300-1385321902_thumb.jpg

The werewolves went absolutely crazy and screwed and bred every female in the hideout.   I had to wait for a while and come back to the hideout after a few days for the pregnancies to show.   Still have a few days to go and hopefully their will be babies here...

I'll post after a few days....